PDA

View Full Version : Sit the F down

AussieFanKurt
04-01-2013, 04:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp1h5b_GOzo

oh ma lawd

Kuestmaster
04-01-2013, 06:19 AM
and we are riding bonner corpse in the crunch time. great.

TheGoldStandard
04-01-2013, 07:15 AM
You can't do that at the professional level without knowing the "system". I mean if he went up for something like that he would get confused all of a sudden and miss the basket.

silverblk mystix
04-01-2013, 08:19 AM
Holy shit he took off about two feet OUTSIDE the circle....not too shabby...

TheGoldStandard
04-01-2013, 08:23 AM
Youtube has footage of a Dunk Contest that he took part of, it looks ugly going up but the results are quite nice. He has a lot of athleticism for his goofy appearance. I bet pop is waiting till he loses some of that for him to fit the system of old and busted.

RD2191
04-01-2013, 08:25 AM
Youtube has footage of a Dunk Contest that he took part of, it looks ugly going up but the results are quite nice. He has a lot of athleticism for his goofy appearance. I bet pop is waiting till he loses some of that for him to fit the system of old and busted.
:lmao

ThaBigFundamental21
04-01-2013, 08:40 AM
Nice. But it's the D League.

TheGoldStandard
04-01-2013, 08:54 AM

Sure nobody ran back but 2 players but still nice to see in comparison to Danny running the floor and then getting blocked by the rim. It's not like the rims are any smaller in the NBA than the D league or there's glue on the floor preventing him from going up.

ThaBigFundamental21
04-01-2013, 09:02 AM
Sure nobody ran back but 2 players but still nice to see in comparison to Danny running the floor and then getting blocked by the rim. It's not like the rims are any smaller in the NBA than the D league or there's glue on the floor preventing him from going up.

I agree. It couldn't hurt to give him 10 minutes. If he is playing worse than Diaw you can always take him out. However I want to say Baynes isn't the answer as we would like to believe. Maybe I'm wrong. Actually I hope I am.

superjames1992
04-01-2013, 09:05 AM
Hey, look, he's dominating the D-League. Whoopidy Do Da. He's the tallest midget.

TheGoldStandard
04-01-2013, 09:06 AM
I agree. It couldn't hurt to give him 10 minutes. If he is playing worse than Diaw you can always take him out. However I want to say Baynes isn't the answer as we would like to believe. Maybe I'm wrong. Actually I hope I am.

He's not the answer to the current problems that the spurs are dealing with but it's at least a bit of good news to know we have an athletic big that can do something and wants to do something. Tim is the only guy who is playing with a sense of urgency because he knows his time is short in comparison.

jestersmash
04-01-2013, 03:57 PM

This being a "D league" game has virtually nothing to do with the impressive aspects of that dunk. The dunk is impressive because he took off so far away from the basket.

TheGoldStandard
04-01-2013, 04:00 PM
This being a "D league" game has virtually nothing to do with the impressive aspects of that dunk. The dunk is impressive because he took off so far away from the basket.

It's not system like for Baynes to be doing that so he'll have to switch up his game to old and busted so he can get a look. All he needs to do is get Red #6 from a salon and pass when he has a wide open shot and pop will love him and immediately insert him into the scheme.

jestersmash
04-01-2013, 04:02 PM
It's not system like for Baynes to be doing that so he'll have to switch up his game to old and busted so he can get a look. All he needs to do is get Red #6 from a salon and pass when he has a wide open shot and pop will love him and immediately insert him into the scheme.

I'm liking this new schtick, tbh.

Robz4000
04-01-2013, 04:05 PM
He may not be the solution to all the Spurs' problems, but you have to think his athleticism would at least add a new dimension to an already athletically-limited team. Not to mention his toughness and rebounding, which are already lacking with all the bigs outside Tim and to a lesser extend, Tiago.

TheGoldStandard
04-01-2013, 04:08 PM

I'm liking this new schtick, tbh.

Pop will install the Red Towers when this happens.. Billed as the Red Mamba and the Thunder from Down Under, Thunder and Lightning. Shoot, Steve Novak got a look and Pop loved that he jacked up 3's but Pop looked at his hair and said, "something is missing"

Thread
04-01-2013, 04:20 PM
and we are riding bonner corpse in the crunch time. great.

And the way he plods along flat footed is enough to drive ya nuts.

TheGoldStandard
04-01-2013, 04:27 PM
And the way he plods along flat footed is enough to drive ya nuts.

He's trying to contain the awesome force within his New Balance sneakers.