PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Thread (the poster) to retire, seek help.

MultiTroll
04-01-2013, 11:00 AM
Saying "I've got severe emotional problems, I have decided to stop spamming this board and seek professional counseling."

TrainOfThought5
04-01-2013, 11:33 AM
Cruelest April Fools joke ever, tbh.

hooperflash
04-01-2013, 11:41 AM
Cruelest April Fools joke ever, tbh.

Thread
04-01-2013, 11:50 AM
- "No sir. You'll have to drag me away."

- "Sgt. Al Powell" - "Die Hard"

BlackSwordsMan
04-01-2013, 12:08 PM
^ :eyeroll

Thread
04-01-2013, 12:56 PM
An excerpt from "Us Three."

"I have to go to him now, Robert. We'll be back." I switched the transmitter on over Robert's head, turned and hurried away.

As I made my way to the cabin William stood and went inside. He was waiting for me just inside the doorway. I hopped up into his arms and he held me tightly. I wrapped my legged around his waist and locked my ankles. His fingers immediately explored my entire grotto.

"Billy." I whispered. There is a tampon inside me. I'm not in my cycle, I just didn't want be leaking all afternoon. Just feel for the little string and pull it out. It's okay."

He gasped, then groaned deeply. "I want to see it first, Jennifer."

"No, Billy. It's icky."

"Jennifer, to me it is beautiful. Please, may I?" His voice was so kind and loving.

"I know. I'll set you on the kitchen counter. We can keep an eye on Robert from there."

As he carried around the corner, I got my first look at the cabin. Billy was right, it was vacant, but, very clean and a solid structure. Billy set me gently atop the kitchen counter. Then went back to the entry way and retrieved the received and his ever present canvas bag.

"See, Bobby is right there, Jennifer." I turned and looked out the window. Robert was there about 40 yards away, his red bottom a beacon of identity, the white strap a

"And this receiver is turned on so we can hear him?"

William touched my chin and brought my face to his.

"Ours is not the receiver. The one Robert has is the receiver. This one," He picked it up. "is the transmitter. And it's turned off."

"William. Good Lord." I was aghast.

"I planned it this way. That's why I made sure you knew to turn on his unit before you left. I didn't want you or Robert to think I was eavesdropping. I wanted him to feel free to speak to you then. He needed that break in the psycho drama he's been experiencing today. I want to turn this unit on, right now, Jennifer. But, I am going to leave the decision up to you. No trying to talk you into it, or, being cross if you decide against it. I promise."

I knew at once the unit should be activated. Robert needed to hear us and wanted to. William's eyes were bright with lust and longing. He too, like the rest of us was in uncharted waters. I took the unit from him, set it close to us, made sure it would not topple, or, become incapable of transmitting, and switched it on. A little red light indicator activated.

His smile in response was simply wicked.

"Billy, please be gentle with that little string."

He glanced quickly to where Robert was tied and then nodded in the affirmative. Bobby had heard me. I brought my knees up, keeping them tightly together and rested my boots on the counter's edge. William parted my knees as I laid back.

"Take your time, Billy. Do me real slow."

His touch was incredibly gentle as he located the string and slowly pulled the tampon from my body. He brought it to his nose and sniffed at it, then licked it.

"Billy, don't."

"No. I must. Tell me to, Jennifer. I want to. You will deny me nothing while we're in this cabin. Tell me, Jennifer. Please."

"Billy, yes, I want you to. I want you sniff and lick my tampon. I'm so wet because of you, darling. You're my Billy. You're the only boyfriend I'll ever have."

He set it aside then and looked down at me, his blue eyes so beautiful and kind.

"I love you, Billy." I whispered softly.

He gently licked my calves above my socks and my knees. He was working his way toward my pussy. I couldn't wait. I wanted him to taste me, to consume me. I waited for his arrival and as I waited I saw the LCD lit bright red, and I remembered my husband.

"I love you too, Bobby. More than you will ever know my darling."

William then lifted from my inner thighs and smiled at me. I whispered to him as softly as I could. "Please, Billy, for us three." He nodded then.

"We both love you, Bobby." As again he glanced out the window and to Bobby and then once again smiled at me.

"Please, Billy. Now." William licked me then, the flat of his tongue covering my pussy. The very tip penetrating my vagina the least bit, but, more than enough. I screamed his name as I violently went over the top. I clutched his hair in my hands and held him there as he scoured my nest in frantic search for my orb, located it and then nibbled upon it as I ignited and agonized thru my second orgasm. I screamed my husband's name then, my adoration for him, and of my endless love for him. William then went lower, where I'd hoped he'd go and he made his tongue a hard thing and he entered me there as his thumb took no mercy on my clitoral hood. I screamed boundlessly and incoherently then. My third and last orgasm causing me to nearly black out. My head spun crazily as William came for me then and held me in his arms speaking of his love for me and for my husband.

He kissed me tenderly and whispered so only I could hear him now. Of his desire for me. And for no one else ever again. He nursed at my breasts as I played in his hair encouraging him to loiter there as long as he wished. My nipples throbbed as he bit them gently, his fingers once again exploring my nest, penetrating my pussy, preparing me for his cock.

"I want your seed now, William." I spoke directly toward the transmitter.

"I want it deep in my womb. I'll want you to father my child. To sow your seed." His face lifted from my breasts, his blue eyes wild with lust and longing, for release and satisfaction and with power. He near imperceptibly growled, the sound that of a beast. And I knew then that I'd hit a mark, not only for the one intended, there tied to that tree, but, the one here, about to mate with me. Now it was my turn to grin. My wickedest grin. This would be my tact to drive both males to the limit and then beyond.

"Yes, I'll want you to impregnate me. I will carry your child to term, William. And Robert will bear witness not only this child's birth, but, it's conception. He will permit us, implore us to mate, to produce a child from our loins. Your blood, William. And my blood. And Robert will be there. He's imploring you now. Can you not hear him? Look, William. Look out there at him."

Once again William's eyes left that kitchen and sought out my husband there at that tree.

William's eyes fell from the tree to mine again. Blue, but dark now, an energy to them I'd not seen before. He lodged his cock head to my opening. I tilted and opened it for him.

"Sow your seed, William. My husband wants you to." I dropped my eyes to where we would join in the mating ritual.

"I'm my most fertile this weekend." My tone flat. I flexed my muscles and grasped a trace measure of his cock head.

He moved his hips and began to fill me. I pressed the flat of both hands against his muscular chest bringing a halt to his entrance.

"Are you sure?" In the voice of Robert's little girl, and now Williams as well.

"Jennifer." His voice an agonized plea of unknown intent.

His eyes followed my right hand as I extended it and turned the transmitter off. I put my hands to my side, laid back flat and spread wide.

"Slide the window open, William." Honestly I didn't know if it slid, lifted, or, was jammed, incapable of being opened.

He complied. It slid. The fresh pine air dancing over our hot, moistened bodies.

"Ask for my husband's blessing, William."

"Jennifer." A slight admonishment.

"Now!" My king's command staple. My only king.

"Robert, may..."

"Louder. Now!" He cleared his throat, droplets of sweat fell upon my warm breasts.

"Robert, may I impregnate your wife?" His voice clear, but, without conviction.

"William." A stern admonishment.

"Robert, I demand your blessing that I impregnate your wife." With conviction, but, I wasn't sure if it was a demand, or, a question. I was about to command clarification when Robert's voice pierced the silence.

"Yes, William. Yes!" With a conviction and a clarity that caused me to shiver and William to emit the slightest of squeals. I giggled. Well, almost giggled.

The silence was deafening.

"Acknowledge him, William."

"Jennifer." His voice in full plead mode.

"Now!"

"Thank, you, uh, Rob, uh, Bobby." Once again I successfully stifled my best giggle. 'Bobby?' Okay.

"Look at me, William." His face glistened with a fine layer of perspiration, his blue eyes now almost black. His mouth open, small gasps of air passing his white teeth.

"Breed me. Now. And don't you dare look away." In my most matter-of-fact intonation. I pointed my tongue and moistened my lips in a circular exhibition. I used all remaining muscle coordinates and drew him into my pussy another measure, successfully priming the pump. He commenced the mating protocol.

"Bring my legs up. I want you to load me at the most advantageous angle." My all business tone.

He complied, effortlessly holding my ankles as he slid deeper into my body with each stroke. I reached up and took his nipples between my first two fingers. His pectorals were fully distended, already markedly heaving, not physical demands, but, with the emotional toll I alone had inflicted.

His eyes lids nearly closed as he obviously was in a battle of wills with his release.

"No. I want to see myself in those blue eyes, William. Open them wide." I increased the pressure with my fingers.

He complied, his perfect fluidity immediately compromised as his body lurched, his bag nonexistent, tight against his body, in frantic need to loose it's contents.

He spread my ankles out to their limit. The beginning of the end had arrived. His blue eyes flared, exhibiting an energy that made my heart pound and ache. His teeth locked together, air being taken thru the nostrils, the perspiration no longer evident as he'd taken control of his body and was about his work.

"My husband will need to know at the precise moment, William. Don't fail him." I commanded my king in a terse hiss.

"Jennifer." A stern warning of impending news.

"I know, William. He wants you to. And I want you to. It's going to be okay."

"Jennifer, please." A startling overture from my only king.

"Don't you dare pull out." I clamped down on him, locking him in the birth canal, sealed to my cervix.

"Fuck!!!!!!!!! Damn you, girl!!!" It had arrived.

"Don't forget about my husband tied to that fucking tree, William." A quiet admonishment.

"Bobby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!" He screamed in an epitaph that was truly mind numbing.

And from the distance, I heard my husband's immediate, feral response, "Jennifer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!"

"Go on, impregnate me. He wanted this. And you, William. You wanted it." I accused and castigated them both as William's rupture reached it's zenith. Our eyes locked, the physical manifestations of our mating unbelievably beautiful.

"Jennifer, I worship you." Forced thru those clenched white teeth in as loving a tone as had ever impacted my hearing.

I displayed no mercy. There'd be time for that very soon. "Finish it, William." In my defiant tone."

An aftershock followed and he fought thru it successfully before coming to a halt. William gently brought my legs in to the width necessary, bent my knees and laid his head upon my chest, his ear searching out a cadence, my cadence.

- russell-ville-man

irishock
04-01-2013, 01:47 PM
The only way to rid him is to force some higher class posters to engage in an ELE bet with him.

Wasn't he gone until the playoffs in 2011, when he lost the ELE bet via the McDyess game winning tip in at Staples? :lol

irishock
04-01-2013, 01:49 PM
BTW lol at having to use a troll account to do this April Fools shit

DMC
04-01-2013, 04:13 PM
I don't want Dale gone. You need a calibrator when you want to check your sanity. Just read his posts and you can see where you aren't, at least.

NRHector
04-01-2013, 06:54 PM
I don't want Dale gone. You need a calibrator when you want to check your sanity. Just read his posts and you can see where you aren't, at least.

:lol

Reck
04-01-2013, 06:56 PM
- "No sir. You'll have to drag me away."

- "Sgt. Al Powell" - "Die Hard"

Cully since you came back you started real good. Now you're back to the parroting again?

Cant say that I'm surprise but you had me going there for a second.

Thread
04-01-2013, 09:07 PM
Cully since you came back you started real good. Now you're back to the parroting again?

Cant say that I'm surprise but you had me going there for a second.

& you shouldn't be surprised. I did nothing wrong. I was lynched by that tight-ass DUNCAN and his minions.

When I got kicked off as Culburn369 I was wrong. I back-sassed Kori and I paid the price. I never denied my wrong-doing and strove to never disobey her again.

And truth be told:::the vast lion's share of our people here enjoy the "parroting"...especially after I was ousted. They realized my absence left a void and so they either publicly, or, spiritually canvassed my return. I saw the need & the want and I returned.

I'm going to reiterate though:::this is it. I've no more monikers. & I ain't registering again. If ya's get me canned this time I won't be back. I'll be in read-only status ever more. Ipso facto=think carefully before you run & tell this time.

All my love,

- Dale

BobaFett1
04-01-2013, 09:10 PM
Thread is in denial

Thread
04-01-2013, 09:15 PM
Thread is in denial

Bend over. I'll show ya fuckin' denial.

Latarian Milton
04-01-2013, 11:30 PM
cully is a real legend and anyone attempting to troll him would always get his own shit beat back in tbh

Suspect
04-01-2013, 11:44 PM
dude is actually really annoying, gonna have to hit up that ignore list imo

Thebesteva
04-02-2013, 12:54 AM
Thread is good people....you guys are just hating on him because he's a Laker fan

Thread
04-02-2013, 06:12 AM
dude is actually really annoying, gonna have to hit up that ignore list imo

Only pussies & asshole use the ignore list.

irishock
04-02-2013, 11:46 AM
Watch some GNSF respond to him using Only Pussies and Assholes... only to get shitted on without him putting on any effort

Thread
04-02-2013, 11:49 AM
Watch some GNSF respond to him using Only Pussies and Assholes... only to get shitted on without him putting on any effort

lmcontrollin&victoriousao!!!

MultiTroll
07-27-2023, 09:56 AM
It ain't April 1st and apparently the clicks must go on.

The only way to rid him is to force some higher class posters to engage in an ELE bet with him.
Been done already.

He welshed.

Thread
07-27-2023, 12:42 PM
It ain't April 1st and apparently the clicks must go on.

Been done already.

He welshed.

I asked for grace, Splits granted grace. His/your morning after regrets is not my concern, son.

Let us proceed...