PDA

View Full Version : EXCLUSIVE: Texas, Texas A&M to Resume Football Rivalry in 2015

manufan10
04-01-2013, 03:20 PM
The stand-off only lasted for two seasons.
Sources close to Texas A&M chancellor John Sharp and Lieutenant Governor David Dewhurst tell Texas Monthly that the University of Texas and Texas A&M are on the verge of signing a ten-year contract with ESPN's pending SEC Network, as well as the Longhorn Network, to play football once again.

http://www.texasmonthly.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/lhntweet.jpeg

Continue Reading: http://www.texasmonthly.com/its-always-football-season/exclusive-texas-texas-am-resume-football-rivalry-2015

DesignatedT
04-01-2013, 03:27 PM
April fools brah.

manufan10
04-01-2013, 03:32 PM
:lol Should have read the whole article instead of just a couple of paragraphs. I even scrolled down to find the "April Fools" in large font.

manufan10
04-01-2013, 03:34 PM
To further highlight the new spirit of cooperation between the two teams, Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel has agreed to play 10 snaps for the Longhorns as a safety. The Aggies QB has also agreed to take UT offensive coordinator Major Applewhite out to a few student bars after the game.

Clipper Nation
04-01-2013, 04:30 PM
:lol Aggie

rjv
04-01-2013, 05:41 PM
personally, that tradition is dead. i really missed that game a lot less than i thought i would have. which is a sentiment i seem to be hearing from a lot of other aggies. it really would make no sense to add another potentially top 10 or 20 team to an already brutal schedule.

DesignatedT
04-01-2013, 05:52 PM
and lol how much aggy blood rushed into how many aggy penis upon reading this article

crofl

No Aggies give a fuck.

Sisk
04-01-2013, 06:10 PM
and lol how much aggy blood rushed into how many aggy penis upon reading this article

crofl

Give me LSU on Thanksgiving. Couldn't care less about playing the horns.

DesignatedT
04-01-2013, 06:35 PM
Putting way too much effort into this bro. Shows who cares.

Sisk
04-04-2013, 09:19 PM
crofl LSU

Hullabaloo, Caneck, Caneck Hullabaloo, Caneck, Caneck Good bye to Lousiana State University So long to the purple and gold Good luck to dear old Texas Aggies They are the boys who show the real old fight 'you've got to go for the touchdown' That is the song they sing so well Sounds like Hell! We're gonna beat you all to Chigaroogarem Chigaroogarem Rough, Tough, real stuff Texas A&M So Good bye to lousiana state So long to the purple and the gold Good luck to dear old Texas Aggies They are the boys who show the real old fight

Saw Mike the Tiger's stripes off!

Agsessed

rjv
04-05-2013, 05:36 PM
Give me LSU on Thanksgiving. Couldn't care less about playing the horns.

in the end you are right. this has the potential to become a bitter rival. interstate, close distances and with recruiting at stake. i have no disdain for the tigers at the time but i have a feeling that will soon change.

Vito Corleone
04-06-2013, 12:08 PM
Longhorn fans care so little they don't even take the time to tell you how much they don't care.