PDA

View Full Version : Grizzlies: Spurs @ Grizz Sponsored by Fucking Teammates Wives

whitemamba
04-01-2013, 07:05 PM
Duncan Out
Leonard Out
Ginoboli Out

Grizz by 8

Reck
04-01-2013, 07:07 PM
April fools? lol

Reck
04-01-2013, 07:11 PM
Never mind just saw it.

For how pop is such a great coach he sures is shortsighted.

Why didn't he rested Tony and Tim yesterday and let his scrub play the other scrubs? Now he rests 2 of our best players after emptying the tank on an enbarrasing loss last night?

LOL this is an easy win for the Grizz.

whitemamba
04-01-2013, 07:13 PM
^there ya go..

i see the grizz takin this too

whitemamba
04-01-2013, 07:14 PM
green blowin layups to start

UZER
04-01-2013, 07:14 PM
:lol thread title

TDMVPDPOY
04-01-2013, 07:15 PM
spurs are clearly tanking to avoid the lakers like a plague

whatever seeding the spurs get, they are nothing more that playoff fodder

Reck
04-01-2013, 07:16 PM
green blowin layups to start

That nigga Green is useless.

He managed to get the ball stripped from his hands just now while being all alone below the basket. Tiago had to bail his faggot ass out. :lol

Reck
04-01-2013, 07:17 PM

That's a facinating tale. Specially since the Lakers aren't even in a playoff spot right now.

whitemamba
04-01-2013, 07:29 PM

were not http://i.imgur.com/Ddcv9.gif

Robz4000
04-01-2013, 07:58 PM
Spurs' bench came to play tonight...

Reck
04-01-2013, 08:03 PM
were not http://i.imgur.com/Ddcv9.gif

LOL the quintessential fat friend everyone has.

TDMVPDPOY
04-01-2013, 08:06 PM
fck the grizz is doin

TDMVPDPOY
04-01-2013, 08:21 PM
tp has taken over the game, but where was this nights performance the previous night?

UZER
04-01-2013, 08:25 PM
LOL the quintessential fat friend everyone has.

And girl ones hotness goes up 3 points as soon as fat friend rolls into view.

TDMVPDPOY
04-01-2013, 09:01 PM
boris diaw fkn sucks monkey dick, dude is so useless...

TDMVPDPOY
04-01-2013, 09:15 PM
here comes another hero shot, fck u parker u ****

TDMVPDPOY
04-01-2013, 09:19 PM
lol mike conley beasting

lol spurs fake ass leader

TDMVPDPOY
04-01-2013, 09:22 PM
last 2 spurs possession resulted in fake ass leader taking the worst shot selections

knew the clown wanted to make the winning basket for his own glory

TDMVPDPOY
04-01-2013, 09:22 PM
last 2 spurs possession resulted in fake ass leader taking the worst shot selections

knew the clown wanted to make the winning basket for his own glory

KoolAid Mans Brother
04-01-2013, 09:23 PM
:lmao

Reck
04-01-2013, 09:23 PM
This team is a massive joke.

LOL I'm done with these faggots.

HI-FI
04-01-2013, 09:24 PM
Teammate Wife Fucker is giving us a glimpse of his playoff form, so I can't complain. I'm already preparing for the massive letdown.

Robz4000
04-01-2013, 09:26 PM
Meh, at least the bench played well. I know this was a loss, but it was the best the team played in a while. Gonna lose dat #1 seed to the Thunder tho, and get knocked off by Denver in the second round.

Reck
04-01-2013, 09:27 PM
Teammate Wife Fucker is giving us a glimpse of his playoff form, so I can't complain. I'm already preparing for the massive letdown.

I fucking hope this team gets 8th or at this rate 7th again.

Thread
04-01-2013, 09:30 PM
Meh, at least the bench played well. I know this was a loss, but it was the best the team played in a while. Gonna lose dat #1 seed to the Thunder tho, and get knocked off by Denver in the second round.

Only pussies & assholes say it's a good thing when you lose. And your fanbase is chock full of these type assholes & pussys.

Robz4000
04-01-2013, 09:32 PM
Only pussies & assholes say it's a good thing when you lose. And your fanbase is chock full of these type assholes & pussys.

No, it was bad that we lost. The game wast here for the taking and they blew it.

Thread
04-01-2013, 09:33 PM
No, it was bad that we lost. The game wast here for the taking and they blew it.

Okay. I'll grant on ya.

BatManu20
04-01-2013, 09:34 PM
All you Spurs fans freaking out over this loss need to get it out of your head that this team isn't winning a championship this year. They're just not. The sooner you realize that, the less stress you're going to put yourself through. Just sit back, enjoy some basketball regardless of the outcome, and learn to accept Miami winning championships, cause that's all that's happening the next couple years.

Thread
04-01-2013, 09:35 PM
All you Spurs fans freaking out over this loss need to get it out of your head that this team isn't winning a championship this year. They're just not. The sooner you realize that, the less stress you're going to put yourself through. Just sit back, enjoy some basketball regardless of the outcome, and learn to accept Miami winning championships, cause that's all that's happening the next couple years.

I wish I had your confidence.

Robz4000
04-01-2013, 09:38 PM

Miami's winning this year, no contest. Not so sure about next year.

TDMVPDPOY
04-01-2013, 09:39 PM
last 7 seasons all i can say is the usual suspects always appear on the blame list
parker choking
ginoboli injuries end of season heading into playoffs

so tell me again why do the clowns upstairs think these 2 clowns deserves loyalty contracts?

HI-FI
04-01-2013, 09:39 PM
i've made my peace with it. I just hate seeing us waste away another glorious year from Timmy, while Manu is on his usual sick leave and Parker's inner heroball is unleashed. we're better off fully rebuilding, keeping Duncan for as long as possible though.

Reck
04-01-2013, 09:41 PM

LOL how are they supposed to enjoy "some basketball" when their team gets shat on day by day.

You would have to be quite the masoquist to keep watching these bunch of mentally weak faggots.

I for one lost all hopes for this team as long as they keep it as is.

I knew for certain they weren't going anywhere when they decided to keep this team as is.

Like 3 years is not enough, you need to get fisted some more to learn your lesson. Splitter has speaked, that nigga ain't improving more than he already has.

Basically Spurs are a bunch of wannabe try hards and each and every year they get exposed for what they are.

Clipper Nation
04-01-2013, 09:42 PM
Goddammit Spurs.... of course they play the Clippers with their full team and come up clutch, then they decide to throw the Grizzlies game... :lol

TDMVPDPOY
04-01-2013, 09:43 PM
im done with this team

they better start rebuilding around KL and give him the keys, i think most of us can stand this team losing if KL puts on a good show

Reck
04-01-2013, 09:44 PM
i've made my peace with it. I just hate seeing us waste away another glorious year from Timmy, while Manu is on his usual sick leave and Parker's inner heroball is unleashed. we're better off fully rebuilding, keeping Duncan for as long as possible though.

My thoughts exactly.

I rather watch Bobcats level of play for a year or two if it means rebuilding and getting rid of all these extra dead weight this team has.

Collision course every year with this sorry ass team. I'm sick of it.

TDMVPDPOY
04-01-2013, 09:47 PM
signs baynes, but wont play him on nights like this when we are low on big man and foul trouble to the shitty wankers on the team...

Bynumite
04-01-2013, 09:47 PM
im done with this team

they better start rebuilding around KL and give him the keys, i think most of us can stand this team losing if KL puts on a good show

Building around Kiwi... lol.

ElNono
04-01-2013, 09:49 PM
valiant effort... the west is really garbage this season... what happened to ZBo?

TDMVPDPOY
04-01-2013, 09:49 PM
Building around Kiwi... lol.

beats having 4 future HOF on a t eam and cant even make the playoffs

Reck
04-01-2013, 09:52 PM
beats having 4 future HOF on a t eam and cant even make the playoffs

Oh shit. :lol

Bynumite
04-01-2013, 10:01 PM
The Lakers are a team of real highs and lows. The spurs are consistently turdish.

At least lakerfan had a legit reason to be hyped, don't know why spurfan continues to get their hopes up when this season is a copy/paste job from the last 5 years.

ElNono
04-01-2013, 10:07 PM
The Lakers are a team of real highs and lows. The spurs are consistently turdish.

At least lakerfan had a legit reason to be hyped, don't know why spurfan continues to get their hopes up when this season is a copy/paste job from the last 5 years.

That's a nice $100m real low... loving every minute of it :lol

Bynumite
04-01-2013, 10:11 PM
That's a nice $100m real low... loving every minute of it :lol

You got me now, i get really emotional when millionaires lose money :depressed

ElNono
04-01-2013, 10:15 PM
You got me now, i get really emotional when millionaires lose money :depressed

1, 2, 3, championship

crofl

Thread
04-01-2013, 10:35 PM