PDA

View Full Version : China mobilizing troops, jets near Korea

BobaFett1
04-01-2013, 08:58 PM
China has placed military forces on heightened alert in the northeastern part of the country as tensions mount on the Korean peninsula following recent threats by Pyongyang to attack, U.S. officials said.

Reports from the region reveal the Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) recently increased its military posture in response to the heightened tensions, specifically North Korea’s declaration of a “state of war” and threats to conduct missile attacks against the United States and South Korea.

According to the officials, the PLA has stepped up military mobilization in the border region with North Korea since mid-March, including troop movements and warplane activity.

China’s navy als

http://freebeacon.com/border-patrol/

symple19
04-01-2013, 09:09 PM
what's the source of this article?

baseline bum
04-01-2013, 09:14 PM
Taking North Korea's side would be amazingly stupid for China. I get it back in the Korean War days, but the Chinese economy would be completely skull-fucked without Americans buying all their manufactured shit. Fucking China needs us and I can't understand them ever siding against us until we become too poor to support their economy.

IceColdBrewski
04-01-2013, 09:24 PM

April 1st would be my guess

boutons_deux
04-01-2013, 09:32 PM
Taking North Korea's side would be amazingly stupid for China. I get it back in the Korean War days, but the Chinese economy would be completely skull-fucked without Americans buying all their manufactured shit. Fucking China needs us and I can't understand them ever siding against us until we become too poor to support their economy.

Don't worry about China backing NK (it's their protege), US corps will maintain their chinese factories and chinese imports. Proftis ALWAYS trump patriotism, which isn't in any company's articles of incorporation

Latarian Milton
04-01-2013, 10:47 PM
chinks are taking a similar role as US over the korean issue tbh. as south picklebreaths don't even listen to US, the north fuckheads don't listen to them chinks either. chinks have every reason to secure their border in the event that the north picklebreaths should launch an attack on them. north picklebreaths are like a mad dog and when they're at the brink of losing the war, they'll start to bite at everyone even including their host (china). chinks hope the north will win the war but they ain't likely to do nothing substantive to help the north picklebreaths imho, and it was for the same reason why russians didn't send any troops there during the korean war in the 1950s. china is a giant now and a war between chinks and US would ostensibly lead to another scourging war in world scale. for sure they ain't friends but it'd be stupid to think either side wants a war against the other tbh.

baseline bum
04-01-2013, 11:45 PM
chinks are taking a similar role as US over the korean issue tbh. as south picklebreaths don't even listen to US, the north fuckheads don't listen to them chinks either. chinks have every reason to secure their border in the event that the north picklebreaths should launch an attack on them. north picklebreaths are like a mad dog and when they're at the brink of losing the war, they'll start to bite at everyone even including their host (china). chinks hope the north will win the war but they ain't likely to do nothing substantive to help the north picklebreaths imho, and it was for the same reason why russians didn't send any troops there during the korean war in the 1950s. china is a giant now and a war between chinks and US would ostensibly lead to another scourging war in world scale. for sure they ain't friends but it'd be stupid to think either side wants a war against the other tbh.

The Soviets sent their fighter pilots and MiG-15s to Korea back in the Korean War.

admiralsnackbar
04-02-2013, 12:33 AM
The Soviets sent their fighter pilots and MiG-15s to Korea back in the Korean War.
We weren't one of the Soviets' chief trade allies. I actually tend to agree with Milton on this, epithets notwithstanding: what is ostensibly Chinese military support is quite likely surveilance of N. Korea in case they need to disable any nuclear weapons that could be trained on Big Red, their supply chain, or their trade partners (of course, China would probably be happy to let a nuke get past them if it was headed towards their competitors in Seoul, however... I honestly wouldn't put it past them to fondly entertain such a scenario).

ChumpDumper
04-02-2013, 01:19 AM
what's the source of this article?A news outlet owned by a religious institution founded by a virulently anticommunist South Korean cult leader who claimed to be a messiah.

symple19
04-02-2013, 02:38 AM
^:lol

Wild Cobra
04-02-2013, 03:00 AM
The Washington Free Beacon:

link: China mobilizing troops, jets near Korea (http://freebeacon.com/border-patrol/)

Other major news outlets are running it too.

Is it April Fools, or real?

Wild Cobra
04-02-2013, 03:03 AM
My initial thought about the deployment along the border is that if N. Korea does something stupid, they want to stop illegal immigration into China.

baseline bum
04-02-2013, 04:36 AM
My initial thought about the deployment along the border is that if N. Korea does something stupid, they want to stop illegal immigration into China.

That's low to be the rice-bean!ers to the chinks tbh

Wild Cobra
04-02-2013, 04:40 AM
That's low to be the rice-bean!ers to the chinks tbh
I think that's what the are to the Chinese. N. Korea probably supplies real cheap good and labor to the Chinese, by Chinese standards...

ChumpDumper
04-02-2013, 08:19 AM
The Washington Free Beacon:

link: China mobilizing troops, jets near Korea (http://freebeacon.com/border-patrol/)

Other major news outlets are running it too.

Is it April Fools, or real?Ah, I saw a repost in the Moonie Times.

I think they think it's for real.

symple19
04-02-2013, 08:38 AM
Hey BobaFett1, next time try using an article from a reputable source...and linking to it

smh

BobaFett1
04-02-2013, 06:31 PM
Hey BobaFett1, next time try using an article from a reputable source...and linking to it

smh

Sorry.

BobaFett1
04-02-2013, 06:33 PM

http://freebeacon.com/border-patrol/

boutons_deux
04-02-2013, 09:58 PM
freebeacon! :lol

2nd Amendment: :lol

freedom! :lol

liberty! :lol