PDA

View Full Version : OT: Feature request...

ElNono
04-01-2013, 11:03 PM
Could we have a way to filter off posts from "fans of non-playoff teams"?

Playoffs are approaching, and having to scroll through parroting and posts from fans of irrelevant teams is frankly a waste of time...

Thanks!

HI-FI
04-01-2013, 11:07 PM
:lol

good request. i get tired of reading "it's not my $100 million, besides we have so much going on in (insert city). I just saw the Black Eyed Peas at Target the other day"

Latarian Milton
04-02-2013, 12:01 AM
does it also mean when a team gets eliminated in the playoffs, its fans also get automatically filtered out?

ElNono
04-02-2013, 12:19 AM
does it also mean when a team gets eliminated in the playoffs, its fans also get automatically filtered out?

we could work something out like that... you'll probably be yapping all the way to June, so it shouldn't really matter to you, tbh

lefty
04-02-2013, 12:21 AM
It would be nice to be able to filter posts from fans of choking french PG's

Thread
04-02-2013, 06:13 AM
Could we have a way to filter off posts from "fans of non-playoff teams"?

Playoffs are approaching, and having to scroll through parroting and posts from fans of irrelevant teams is frankly a waste of time...

Thanks!

:lol

good request. i get tired of reading "it's not my $100 million, besides we have so much going on in (insert city). I just saw the Black Eyed Peas at Target the other day"

we could work something out like that... you'll probably be yapping all the way to June, so it shouldn't really matter to you, tbh

It would be nice to be able to filter posts from fans of choking french PG's

Only pussies & assholes advocate filters.

Killakobe81
04-02-2013, 12:50 PM
EL with the bads ...

Celebrating playoff spots thought the bar was higher tbh ...

The Batman
04-02-2013, 12:54 PM
EL with the bads ...

Celebrating playoff spots thought the bar was higher tbh ...

Oh the fucking irony :rollin