PDA

View Full Version : PMS

JudynTX
04-02-2013, 09:36 AM
How do you guys deal with your wife/girlfriend/moms PMS cycle every month? :D

My husband just avoids me. Go and plays with his electronics gadgets. :rollin

Spur|n|Austin
04-02-2013, 09:39 AM
My gf doesn't even change really, she gets crampy and whatnot, but she never goes into monster mode.

I remember my mom going through menopause though, man that sucked..

JudynTX
04-02-2013, 09:39 AM
Yet :lol

Spur|n|Austin
04-02-2013, 09:40 AM
Yet :lol

:lol she's 28, it gets worse?

JudynTX
04-02-2013, 09:46 AM
:lol she's 28, it gets worse?

:lol Brother.....prepare yourself. J/K.....she may be one of the lucky ones who doesn't get affected by PMS.

silverblk mystix
04-02-2013, 09:48 AM
Wifey gets PMS (Pre-Murder Syndrome)

I don't notice it anymore - she knows I will just ignore her if she tries to snap at me...I look at her and walk away and stay away until she is normal again.

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 09:52 AM
My gf doesn't even change really, she gets crampy and whatnot, but she never goes into monster mode.

mrsmaalox
04-02-2013, 09:55 AM
I'm a pussycat all month as long as I'm on anti-depressants :lol I was off meds for a couple of years, but restarted in October; wowee what a difference! I still get very weepy a few days per month but that's about it.

And I remember my mom during menopause...yikes! It was scary.

The Reckoning
04-02-2013, 09:55 AM
best cure for cramps is an orgasm

JudynTX
04-02-2013, 09:58 AM
Wifey gets PMS (Pre-Murder Syndrome)

I don't notice it anymore - she knows I will just ignore her if she tries to snap at me...I look at her and walk away and stay away until she is normal again.

:lol at normal again

I'm a pussycat all month as long as I'm on anti-depressants :lol I was off meds for a couple of years, but restarted in October; wowee what a difference! I still get very weepy a few days per month but that's about it.

Oh shit, I have to go through that too? Fuck :lol

best cure for cramps is an orgasm

Whoa whoa whoa, tell us more.

jag
04-02-2013, 10:08 AM
I tell her to go make me a sandwich like I normally do.

JoeTait75
04-02-2013, 10:34 AM
My wife says women just use PMS as an excuse to act like bitches.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-02-2013, 10:45 AM
Luckily, my gf isn't affected that much with PMS. She just complains about cramps but that's about it. She doesn't turn into a bitch or get too whiny. She says she's always been that way. Lucky me.

lebomb
04-02-2013, 10:46 AM
G/F gets moody with an attitude, and I just :pimpslap

works every time. :hat

mrsmaalox
04-02-2013, 10:48 AM
G/F gets moody with an attitude, and I just :pimpslap

works every time. :hat

Yea I'll bet :lol

jag
04-02-2013, 10:53 AM

That's exactly what it is.

"I'm feeling bloated so I'm going to act like satan and you have to sit there and take it."

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 12:25 PM
Judy, can you relate to this???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY1fOzPeXUs

Thread
04-02-2013, 12:44 PM
That was a Hell on earth. Katie-girl hit me with a chair, a potatoe and other assorted household items. It's over now. She's moved on into menopause. And that's much calmer. Now I just get called everything but a white man.

JoeChalupa
04-02-2013, 12:46 PM

I remember my mom going through menopause though, man that sucked..

Same here. My wife just goes wih he flow. Other than telling me she has cramps her mood doesnt take a turn for the worse.

Spur|n|Austin
04-02-2013, 12:49 PM
Same here. My wife just goes wih he flow. Other than telling me she has cramps her mood doesnt take a turn for the worse.

Either we are the lucky ones, or some women just use it as an excuse, as JoeTait75 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6452866#post6452866) said.

silverblk mystix
04-02-2013, 01:16 PM
I tell her to go make me a sandwich like I normally do.

In the Pre-Murder Syndrome stage - the proper nomenclature is "sammich"...it is a psychologically devastating term which I use to be more effective;

"Hey porkchop, after you are done with the dishes- make me a sammich."

CosmicCowboy
04-02-2013, 03:06 PM

"hey, I got tied up with something at the ranch...I think I'll just spend the night and go to work from here"

TDMVPDPOY
04-02-2013, 04:00 PM
put a cock in it

Koolaid_Man
04-02-2013, 04:31 PM

I just move on to the next girl who's not PMS'ing...

I kid you not what I'm about to say is so gross but I got a Mexican "friend" who eats his woman's bloody menstrual flow with Tater tots. He calls that shit salty ketchup :lol

mrsmaalox
04-02-2013, 04:35 PM

No doubt there are women who do; but it's been physiologically proven that hormonal fluctuations in either sex can affect mood and behavior.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-02-2013, 05:16 PM
It depends on the severity. She understands that she gets irrational so I often times I will ignore it. If there are times where she is having a very bad episode, I will bring home something or try and do something nice. Hello Kitty! stuff seems to help. It is more than a little endearing to see a hysterical girl break down sobbing because you do something nice for her despite being what she knows to be a raging bitch. It's not her fault and as long as she tries then I will try too.

Latarian Milton
04-02-2013, 07:01 PM
the most annoying part with a bitch's period is that she often walks gingerly and awardly like there's a rat in her panties n she feels a strong itch in that area, not sure if they indeed feel so uncomfortable with the tampon/napkin or whatever shit between their legs or they just intentionally act that way to indicate they're on rag & unavailable for sex. shit's disgusting and it sucks for a man to walk with a bitch that walks like a hen, lucky me that im a lifelong celibate and dont have to deal with that shit tbh

Tampon
04-02-2013, 08:09 PM

Best way to go.

Avante
04-03-2013, 02:42 AM
Never any problems anymore. Right at first I'd simply say..."I love ya babe"...then smile no matter what moody bullshit was being played. Didn't take long for her to figure it out. It wasn't going to happen so it doesn't happen.

bus driver
04-03-2013, 09:19 AM
go to the other GF's house......they are not on the same cycle :wakeup

The Reckoning
04-03-2013, 10:06 AM
Whoa whoa whoa, tell us more.

youve never had a dude get you off while on your period? it helps the uterus contract and relieve the cramps. some guys just need to man up and get the job done. instead of avoiding women, you give them what they need.

lebomb
04-03-2013, 10:13 AM
lucky me that im a lifelong celibate and dont have to deal with that shit tbh

Im beginning to think you cant get a hoe, and are just using this as another excuse niggra!!! *shrugs*

You really seem to have a stroooooong dislike for women.

JudynTX
04-03-2013, 10:24 AM
youve never had a dude get you off while on your period? it helps the uterus contract and relieve the cramps. some guys just need to man up and get the job done. instead of avoiding women, you give them what they need.

I'd rather have a hug, and not make a mess. :td

mrsmaalox
04-03-2013, 10:26 AM

So do it in the shower. Duh!

The Reckoning
04-03-2013, 10:26 AM

noone said anything about penetration.

JudynTX
04-03-2013, 10:31 AM
noone said anything about penetration.

:lol

silverblk mystix
04-03-2013, 11:42 AM
So do it in the shower. Duh!

I think some call that a Wet Strawberry Shortcake....I wouldn't personally know anything about these things....

mrsmaalox
04-03-2013, 12:04 PM
I think some call that a Wet Strawberry Shortcake....I wouldn't personally know anything about these things....

You just yourself up for the obligatory jail showers jokes....

silverblk mystix
04-03-2013, 01:09 PM
You just yourself up for the obligatory jail showers jokes....

Well, shit, why not? :lol

ploto
04-03-2013, 05:49 PM
it helps the uterus contract and relieve the cramps.
Very true - it also assists the shedding process

Latarian Milton
04-03-2013, 07:31 PM
Im beginning to think you cant get a hoe, and are just using this as another excuse niggra!!! *shrugs*

You really seem to have a stroooooong dislike for women.
it never wanna make it a secret that i don't like them bitches & pussies but its not like i cannot get any of them as you presumed tbh. in fact i COULD have had a regiment of bitches giving me free sexual service if i ever wanted, but as an ardent leykisian i know that's NOT the right thing for an ambitious young lad to ever think of tbh. women are all dream killers and they're also the source of all evils and sins.

DMC
04-03-2013, 07:35 PM
My wife doesn't know about my girlfriend, and when my girlfriend has the max flow going, I soak that shit up in gauze and use it to catch catfish.

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2013, 09:09 PM

so you take pills to help keep you sane? ok...that's cool...but I know a cure for that...you seem like you got potential...so here's what I'm gonna do for you...I'm gonna introduce you to the world of nasty gangsta rap...pop u some ecstasy...sip on some Moscato and slow jam this while puffing on a little sticky green. Let's start with these three...then we'll slowly graduate to the nastiest shit ever...you'll never feel depressed again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w84Jhjv9RG4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMCMlNyySvo

Pussy Poppin

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81216834/

jag
04-05-2013, 08:34 AM
I'll just leave this here

[Huffington Post] PMS Study: Mood Swings From Menstruation May Not Exist (http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/10/18/pms-study_n_1979965.html)

...Premenstrual syndrome, or PMS, may be an utter myth, according to new research from the University of Toronto. The study found that there was no obvious link between women's negative mood swings and the premenstrual phase of their cycles.

...The university studied 41 research reports that tracked the change in women's moods throughout their periods, both before and during. Their findings showed no evidence that PMS itself even existed....

“There is so much cultural baggage around women’s menstrual cycles, and entire industries built around the idea that women are moody, irrational — even unstable — in the phase leading up to menstruation,” says Dr. Gillian Einstein, director of U of T’s collaborative program in Women’s Health

...People have blamed mood swings on a woman's "time of the month" for years, with women dubbed irrational or emotional by men, friends or even themselves. A Glamour magazine poll found that 58 per cent of women blamed their periods for their emotional outbursts.