PDA

View Full Version : Father whips daughter for posting twerk video

Floyd Pacquiao
04-02-2013, 05:15 PM
Father punishes his daughters by whooping them with a cable wire after finding out they did a twerk video on Facebook.

vid----> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=113_1364727665

:lmao

FkLA
04-02-2013, 05:33 PM
Good parenting, too bad hell likely face some backlash or even legal trouble over this. Hopefully his daughters will learn that acting like a hoe aint cute.

DeadlyDynasty
04-02-2013, 05:35 PM
Good parenting, too bad hell likely face some backlash or even legal trouble over this. Hopefully his daughters will learn that acting like a hoe aint cute.

Oh so whipping ur daughter with a cable wire is cool, but calling a player a c*nt is crossing the line?:rollin

JoeTait75
04-02-2013, 05:41 PM
What's "twerk?"

FkLA
04-02-2013, 05:43 PM
Oh so whipping ur daughter with a cable wire is cool, but calling a player a c*nt is crossing the line?:rollin

I never said anything about 'verbal abuse' tbh. Different dynamic between a player-coach and a child-parent too imo.

What's "twerk?"

Basically pretending to ride a dick. They deserved the whipping tbh.

Reck
04-02-2013, 05:43 PM
He seems upset. :lol

TE
04-02-2013, 05:51 PM
Stupid kids will probably still end up being hoodrat hoes

Floyd Pacquiao
04-02-2013, 05:52 PM
What's "twerk?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGcr4NtISZk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

DPG21920
04-02-2013, 05:52 PM
That was tough to watch. On one hand maybe if he did his job originally they would not have acted like that in the first place and that level of physicality (especially with girls) seems excessive. On the other hand, they will likely never do that again. It could set a bad precedence for their futures both with male figures in their life and how they act as parents to their own children one day.

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 05:57 PM
horrible. i don't condone fathers spanking their daughters, especially with extension cords....what's worse is this dummy had someone record it.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-02-2013, 06:04 PM
In b4 all the baby boomers who make up anecdotal bullshit about how tough their upbringing was make a comment like, "WHERE'D THAT KIND OF REAL PARENTING GO! KIDS NEED TOUGH LOVE!"

Reck
04-02-2013, 06:07 PM
That was tough to watch. On one hand maybe if he did his job originally they would not have acted like that in the first place and that level of physicality (especially with girls) seems excessive. On the other hand, they will likely never do that again. It could set a bad precedence for their futures both with male figures in their life and how they act as parents to their own children one day.

Everyone assumes that if parents had done a better job raising their kids this or that wouldn't have happened. That couldn't be farther from the truth.

People are going to do what they're going to do. You can teach your kids to be at their best but you cant control them, at some point they will be on their own and just do what they couldn't do at some point in their lives.

FkLA
04-02-2013, 06:10 PM
Id rather subject my daughters to that than watch them grow up to be hoes tbh. Especially with how popular hip hop and all the slutty dances are, sometimes you have to take extreme measures to make sure they dont continue pulling shit like this off.

jeebus
04-02-2013, 06:11 PM
They need to beat the faggots who still record videos while holding their phones like that. Fuck.

DPG21920
04-02-2013, 06:12 PM
So basically, by that logic, there is really no need for parenting because people will just do what they do? Obviously, the answer to that is no. Parents play a large role in how their kids turn out in addition to the environmental factors around them.

A parent doing their job (judging by his violent reaction, he's probably not doing a great job) should prevent this type of behavior. Maybe not in all cases, and kids with great parents make mistakes and explore things, but posting it online?

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 06:15 PM
Id rather subject my daughters to that than watch them grow up to be hoes tbh. Especially with how popular hip hop and all the slutty dances are, sometimes you have to take extreme measures to make sure they dont continue pulling shit like this off.

fam, you can't beat the hoe out of your daughters. especially over them dancing?!? either they hoes from the jump or not. its up to you as a father to show her love and teach her what a real man is like so she doesn't go out and fck every guy who smiles at her. its obvious by this vid that he's a horrible parent, aint no way around it.

TE
On second look, girl with the black outfit received a worse beating.

The Batman
Best Harlem shake ever.

The Batman
04-02-2013, 06:17 PM
fam, you can't beat the hoe out of your daughters. especially over them dancing?!? either they hoes from the jump or not. its up to you as a father to show her love and teach her what a real man is like so she doesn't go out and fck every guy who smiles at her. its obvious by this vid that he's a horrible parent, aint no way around it.

I understand why he beat them but it was with a fucking extension chord :lol and hitting them everywhere. Excessive.

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 06:22 PM
I understand why he beat them but it was with a fucking extension chord :lol and hitting them everywhere. Excessive.

i still don't understand why beat them, for dancing? if there were boys in the house, yea i understand a lil spanking. but 2 girls having fun and twerking??? if them girls aint fuckin' already, they're about to start.

i just can't stomach hitting a girl with such force. even though he's scrawny, he was swingin' for the fences every time.

The Batman
04-02-2013, 06:26 PM
i still don't understand why beat them, for dancing? if there were boys in the house, yea i understand a lil spanking. but 2 girls having fun and twerking??? if them girls aint fuckin' already, they're about to start.

i just can't stomach hitting a girl with such force. even though he's scrawny, he was swingin' for the fences every time.

They look too young to be doing that shit. And its a well known fact that if you know how to twerk then you're a hoe or will be.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-02-2013, 06:27 PM
Id rather subject my daughters to that than watch them grow up to be hoes tbh.

You're Mexican, so your daughters being sluts is about as likely as your daughters being born with two arms, two legs, and a pussy, regardless of parenting.

TE
04-02-2013, 06:27 PM

They posted the video on facebook iirc. Yeah I agree the beating was excessive but they deserved some form of punishment/discipline.

mavs>spurs
04-02-2013, 06:30 PM
Id rather subject my daughters to that than watch them grow up to be hoes tbh.

too late, they're gonna take after your current gf tbh

DPG21920
04-02-2013, 06:30 PM

Sons, you won't let your daughters be little hoe hoodrats. Dance that way when you are an adult if you choose. Not when you are a kid living in your dad's place. Still wrong on his part, but don't minimize what they are doing. Hip hop dancing is one thing. Hoe'ing it up is another.

FkLA
04-02-2013, 06:33 PM

It aint about just what goes on inside your house man. Nowadays all these dances and hip hop are what these kids see, and with social media alot of these kids are trying their own version of these dances and posting them to show off. Maybe the dad was a bad parent to begin with but its also possible that the influences outside of their house clouded the morals the dad instilled in them. I mean hes pretty upset about this, to the point of whipping their ass so Im sure he thought he raised them well enough to where he wasnt expecting them to that at all.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-02-2013, 06:36 PM
Tbh, the real problem here are those soccer moms in their late 20s early 30s who talk about how "cute" youtube videos of 7 year old girls singing Rhianna songs about how there's "sex in the air" and "whips and chains excite her" are. Between that and shows that sexualize prepubescent girls, behavior like this isn't really much of a surprise, nor is it that out of control for that matter.

FkLA
04-02-2013, 06:38 PM
too late, they're gonna take after your current gf tbh

Why you so angry about the dog thing bro? Taking shots at my girl cause you living with your mom with a dog for a BFF. :lol

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 06:39 PM
its a dance, nothing new about it either. women of all cultures have been gyrating for centuries. those girls look about 12-15 years old, i don't know about ya'll but the parties and dances i went to, thats how the girls were dancing. everyone has their expectations for their children and i understand that, but i'm not going to trip of my teen daughter is twerking. i'd rather her twerk at home than being the school tramp.

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 06:40 PM
It aint about just what goes on inside your house man. Nowadays all these dances and hip hop are what these kids see, and with social media alot of these kids are trying their own version of these dances and posting them to show off. Maybe the dad was a bad parent to begin with but its also possible that the influences outside of their house clouded the morals the dad instilled in them. I mean hes pretty upset about this, to the point of whipping their ass so Im sure he thought he raised them well enough to where he wasnt expecting them to that at all.
gtfoh trying to paint that nigga as bill cosby:lol

from that small clip i can tell several things about that man and his family and it all boils down to he aint shit.

oh crap
04-02-2013, 06:41 PM
if she's twerking at home on video, then she's probably doing it on the football teams laps too.

DUNCANownsKOBE
its a dance, nothing new about it either. women of all cultures have been gyrating for centuries. those girls look about 12-15 years old, i don't know about ya'll but the parties and dances i went to, thats how the girls were dancing. everyone has their expectations for their children and i understand that, but i'm not going to trip of my teen daughter is twerking. i'd rather her twerk at home than being the school tramp.

Cosigned. This kind of parenting has the effect of a daughter who wants to rebel by being the biggest slut she can be outside the house. Beating his daughters like this and putting it online makes the likelihood of them being insecure sluts skyrocket.

The Batman
Tbh, the real problem here are those soccer moms in their late 20s early 30s who talk about how "cute" youtube videos of 7 year old girls singing Rhianna songs about how there's "sex in the air" and "whips and chains excite her" are. Between that and shows that sexualize prepubescent girls, behavior like this isn't really much of a surprise, nor is it that out of control for that matter.

There is a trend that younger black moms teaching their daughters at an early age (around 7-8) how to twerk and dance like Beyonce for instance and record it thinking its cute and shit.

DPG21920
If she is twerking at home and posting videos online, she very likely is the school tramp.

DPG21920
04-02-2013, 06:43 PM
Most young girls aren't posting twerking videos online. I know you see a lot of it, but the majority of young girls aren't doing that. They may dance like that a little, but they certainly aren't posting the videos online.

The Batman
04-02-2013, 06:44 PM
Yeah if she already knows how to twerk, she's a slut. Twerking is the first step.

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 06:46 PM
i feel sorry for ya'lls daughters. i guess according to your logic, most teen girls today are sluts already. because damn near every girl is "twerking" and uploading it on the web or recording it and looking at it with friends, its the new "in" thing. spanking teens with extension cords or even belts is the easy way out of parenting your kids.

The Batman
04-02-2013, 06:48 PM
i feel sorry for ya'lls daughters. i guess according to your logic, most teen girls today are sluts already. because damn near every girl is "twerking" and uploading it on the web or recording it and looking at it with friends, its the new "in" thing. spanking teens with extension cords or even belts is the easy way out of parenting your kids.

:lol I guess you can just put them in timeout and that will solve it.

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 06:48 PM
Cosigned. This kind of parenting has the effect of a daughter who wants to rebel by being the biggest slut she can be outside the house. Beating his daughters like this and putting it online makes the likelihood of them being insecure sluts skyrocket.

yup, most sluts were either fatherless or had a dad who either beat her, beat her mom, sexually abused her.

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 06:49 PM

time out is about as effective as spanking them. if you grew up getting spanked, did you get spanked on more than one occasion???

The Batman
04-02-2013, 06:49 PM
Twerking is not an attractive trait/ability/dance.

HarlemHeat37
04-02-2013, 06:50 PM
:lol Trill Clinton's daughter is a little ho, tbh..

FkLA

Man if a girl is pulling something like this during parties its likely shes also ending up in the backseat of a car at the end of the night. I dont know about yall but anytime I saw a girl being like that, my thought was damn this hoe wants the dick let me think of a way to make it happen...it wasnt oh shes just doing an innocent dance. The ones that are open to doing dances like this in public are also more open to spreading their legs.

TE

:lol

TE
04-02-2013, 06:51 PM

In all likelihood tbh

oh crap

:lmao this is most certainly one time I can agree with you.

The Batman
time out is about as effective as spanking them. if you grew up getting spanked, did you get spanked on more than one occasion???

:rollin at timeout being effective.

TE
04-02-2013, 06:52 PM

I got the shit beat out of me once when I was a child and that straightened me out for good

JoeTait75
04-02-2013, 06:53 PM
Putting this out on video is just flat-out stupid. Child services is stocked top to bottom with feminists that get off on ripping fathers away from their families. Videos like this are red meat to those people.

DPG21920
04-02-2013, 06:54 PM

No. Most girls are not twerking and uploading it. Sure you can find plenty of videos, but most girls across the country are not twerking and posting the videos online. Unless you have a link that shows the majority are? I am not justifying the dad here, but that is hoe activity and not normal for young girls - even if it is becoming more common.

The Batman
04-02-2013, 06:55 PM

His wife probably twerks real good at the scrip club and wonders where she gets her skills from. Completely normal behavior to him.

HarlemHeat37
04-02-2013, 06:56 PM
- I don't condone the abuse of women in any form, tbh, I agree that your daughter has a more likely chance of becoming a whore if her father was an abusive parent(in any form)..

- Not all girls that are twerking and posting it on Facebook are whores, but the majority of them are, tbh..unfortunately, YouTube and social media has made young females even more likely to exploit themselves for recognition and temporary fame, tbh..this is especially rampant in the hood, as most Black teens are fucking imbeciles..

- I was frequently beaten by my dad until I was 15 or so, and I believe it helped me, tbh..I don't think it's as effective on a daughter, though..

- As I've said here many times, it's a different generation, deal with it, especially regarding females..we live in a generation where kids are growing up at an advanced rate and there is more sexuality being promoted than we have seen in decades, tbh..

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 06:57 PM
:lol fuck ya'll

say what you want but i'm telling the truth. i can't believe ya'll think teen girls twerking is that serious. what type of girls were ya'll fucking with growing up? square ass niggas lol

:rollin at timeout being effective.

exactly:rollin

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 06:59 PM
No. Most girls are not twerking and uploading it. Sure you can find plenty of videos, but most girls across the country are not twerking and posting the videos online. Unless you have a link that shows the majority are? I am not justifying the dad here, but that is hoe activity and not normal for young girls - even if it is becoming more common.

so the act of twerking isn't bad, uploading it online is?http://i48.tinypic.com/aw5bia.png

The Batman
04-02-2013, 07:00 PM
:lol fuck ya'll

say what you want but i'm telling the truth. i can't believe ya'll think teen girls twerking is that serious. what type of girls were ya'll fucking with growing up? square ass niggas lol

exactly:rollin
Yeah you fuck them but thats it. It's hoe behavior and you don't wife a hoe.

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 07:02 PM

this niggahttp://i47.tinypic.com/64jw9x.png

HarlemHeat37
04-02-2013, 07:03 PM
I'm only 23, I'm not done growing up mentally, tbh:lol, and while I'm pretty lenient with a girl's history, I wouldn't date a girl that would post a fucking twerking video on Facebook, tbh..

Most girls are undercover hoes(by guy standard), and that's fine, but publicly displaying yourself riding an invisible penis is a turn-off, b, tbh..

I'm just referencing dating, though, not beating your daughter over it:lol..

FkLA
04-02-2013, 07:04 PM

:tu

I dont give a fuck if times are changing and the majority of young girls are doing this either, no way will it be ok to me if my daughters engage in this shit. Theyll thank me later for not allowing them to go with the norm. I know there was alot of shit that I wanted to do and be a part of when I was younger that my dad didnt let me partake in, had to beat my ass sometimes and now I thank him for it.

DPG21920
04-02-2013, 07:05 PM
so the act of twerking isn't bad, uploading it online is?http://i48.tinypic.com/aw5bia.png

SMH - is the act of sex for your 18 year old daughter ok? How about posting that same act online doggie?

Latarian Milton
04-02-2013, 07:07 PM
fair discipine for them bitches tbh. i think if every dad has the guts to lecture his daughters the way a man should do, the society would've been a lot better w/ much less bitches tbh. problem with today's parenthood is that they coddle their daughters to an excessive level, making them think they are princesses in the society which's already filled with feminist bullshit.

a dog, a woman and a walnut tree, the more you beat them, the better they be

lakerhaterade
04-02-2013, 07:08 PM
Trill is a terrible father..he probably relies on det welfare to supply for his slutty daughters and hoe wife. ....

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 07:11 PM
dpg...i can only hope and pray that i teach my daughter abstinence and she saves herself for marriage, but c'mon, doggie. by the age of 15 or 16 she's gonna be fuckin' or thinking about it already. think about when you were her age, boys are getting craftier as generations pass. you can only do so much before she makes her own decisions, good or bad. whether she's twerkin' or has 2 left feet, if she wants to have sex, she's going to do it.

now just say you think twerking is a hoeish behavior and be done with it.

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 07:12 PM
Trill is a terrible father..he probably relies on det welfare to supply for his slutty daughters and hoe wife. ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

DPG21920
04-02-2013, 07:14 PM
I never said otherwise, Trill. You saying it's normal typical behavior is just flat out wrong though. And yes, posting stuff online makes it infinitely worse.

HarlemHeat37
04-02-2013, 07:14 PM
Can't wait to holler at Trill Clinton's daughter when she's 18, tbh..

JoeTait75
04-02-2013, 07:16 PM
dpg...i can only hope and pray that i teach my daughter abstinence and she saves herself for marriage, but c'mon, doggie. by the age of 15 or 16 she's gonna be fuckin' or thinking about it already.

Are you saying that fucking at 15 is, like, normal? No big deal?

lakerhaterade
04-02-2013, 07:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

you know you're a terrible father. let's all pray to allah your child receives better parenting.

DeadlyDynasty
04-02-2013, 07:19 PM
Everyone assumes that if parents had done a better job raising their kids this or that wouldn't have happened. That couldn't be farther from the truth.

People are going to do what they're going to do. You can teach your kids to be at their best but you cant control them, at some point they will be on their own and just do what they couldn't do at some point in their lives.

How many children have you raised?

baseline bum
04-02-2013, 07:20 PM
Bitches both gonna end up on the pole in 5-6 years. Best part will be when Daddy looks into their eyes with a hard-on the first time and realizes what booty it was that was winking at him from the stage.

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 07:21 PM
Are you saying that fucking at 15 is, like, normal? No big deal?

yes, its normal nowadays.

JoeTait75
04-02-2013, 07:23 PM

I really doubt that, tbh.

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 07:23 PM
and my son's will be running trains on your naive "sweet" daughters.:toast

baseline bum
04-02-2013, 07:24 PM

Nowadays? Bitches been fucking at 15 ever since pussy was invented.

DPG21920
Does anyone have numbers on teenage pregnancies?

DeadlyDynasty
and my son's will be running trains on your naive "sweet" daughters.:toast

Nah, I live in a gated community with George Zimmerman-like security

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 07:25 PM
I really doubt that, tbh.

i just checked, an article from 2011 says the avg age is 16.4

lakerhaterade

your mentality is as bad as the average Mexican.

The Batman
dpg...i can only hope and pray that i teach my daughter abstinence and she saves herself for marriage, but c'mon, doggie. by the age of 15 or 16 she's gonna be fuckin' or thinking about it already. think about when you were her age, boys are getting craftier as generations pass. you can only do so much before she makes her own decisions, good or bad. whether she's twerkin' or has 2 left feet, if she wants to have sex, she's going to do it.

now just say you think twerking is a hoeish behavior and be done with it.
How you gonna teach her abstinence???

Trill Clinton
Nah, I live in a gated community with George Zimmerman-like security

he gone be strapped up, with condoms and a pistol:hat

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 07:27 PM
your mentality is as bad as the average Mexican.

your one liners are worse.

DeadlyDynasty
04-02-2013, 07:29 PM

Good parenting fam...teach him to never bring skittles to a gun fight

lakerhaterade
04-02-2013, 07:29 PM

this coming from a stupid faggot that is okay with her daughter fucking at age 15..nontaken tbh.

you're still a terrible parent and an atrocious human being.

JoeTait75
04-02-2013, 07:30 PM
i just checked, an article from 2011 says the avg age is 16.4

Makes me glad I have a son and not a daughter.

DPG21920
04-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Maaaaaan, we all know Trill gon' have some ol' Magic Johnson ol' ass sons. He's going to have a video online where he's beating his sons with electrical cords for posting twerking videos and they will probably like it.

lakerhaterade
04-02-2013, 07:31 PM

btw when you're daughter is of age, tell her to hit me up. I'll show you worse, mfker.

mrsmaalox
04-02-2013, 07:32 PM
Trill, what if the daughters rigged up a stripper pole in their room and were making up "exotic dancer" routines, not getting naked but dressing skimpy, and posting the videos online? What if they were practicing giving blow jobs on a banana and posting the videos? Is it okay because they are at home? I don't think either twerking or stripping or blowing a banana can be a wholesome behavior any place because we all know that the only purpose for those activities is to titillate guys. A parent shouldn't be thankful their kid is "playing whore" at home instead of being one out there and unless that behavior is stopped one will lead to the other. I agree its probably too late for those girls----their dad (if he is even their dad) either always reacts like that and it doesn't mean anything for very long, or this is the first time he reacts like that and he's obviously too late because the girls are already acting out.

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 07:35 PM
this coming from a stupid faggot that is okay with her daughter fucking at age 15..nontaken tbh.

you're still a terrible parent and an atrocious human being.

fool tell me where i said it was okay.

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu235/gtruth/LEnny.gif

jeebus
04-02-2013, 07:37 PM
this thread would make for a great case study on shitty parenting.

DarrinS
What are the odds these girls grew up watching skank-laden rap videos with their dad?

lakerhaterade
fool tell me where i said it was okay.

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu235/gtruth/LEnny.gif

you implied it was acceptable..providing a statistic and all.

lakerhaterade
this thread would make for a great case study on shitty parenting.

which parent?

UZER
04-02-2013, 07:41 PM

just make sure he doesn't have skittles.

edit: damn just saw this :lol

QUOTE=DeadlyDynasty;6453952]Good parenting fam...teach him to never bring skittles to a gun fight[/QUOTE]

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 07:42 PM
Maaaaaan, we all know Trill gon' have some ol' Magic Johnson ol' ass sons. He's going to have a video online where he's beating his sons with electrical cords for posting twerking videos and they will probably like it.

fam............stop.

Trill, what if the daughters rigged up a stripper pole in their room and were making up "exotic dancer" routines, not getting naked but dressing skimpy, and posting the videos online? What if they were practicing giving blow jobs on a banana and posting the videos? Is it okay because they are at home? I don't think either twerking or stripping or blowing a banana can be a wholesome behavior any place because we all know that the only purpose for those activities is to titillate guys. A parent shouldn't be thankful their kid is "playing whore" at home instead of being one out there and unless that behavior is stopped one will lead to the other. I agree its probably too late for those girls----their dad (if he is even their dad) either always reacts like that and it doesn't mean anything for very long, or this is the first time he reacts like that and he's obviously too late because the girls are already acting out.

well, those are extreme scenarios and i wouldn't be okay with none of them, especially giving a banana a blowjob?!? tha fuck? lol. i never said i was okay with them uploading the videos online. i don't think twerking=whore. like i said, its nothing new and little girls dance suggestively. i don't know why everyone is acting like teens are doing the carlton dance at parties. yes i'd rather my daughter at home twerking with her friends than having sex. i think this all boils down to ya'll thinking twerking is equivalent to fucking several guys, unprotected sex, running trains, blowjobs, handjobs and everything associated with being a whore. i disagree.

the father was wrong for using an extension cord to spank his daughters. why not let their mom spank them? father was also the genius who found out their daughters uploaded a twerk vid online with under a 100 views and he goes and does the same thing to "teach them a lesson" for over a million views...doesn't make any sense at all. now his dumbass is sitting in jail over it.

HarlemHeat37
04-02-2013, 07:43 PM
There's a difference between twerking in your room, and posting a twerking video online, tbh..

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 07:44 PM
you implied it was acceptable..providing a statistic and all.

i didn't apply shit. go back and look the quote. i edited his post to how that i think teen sex is normal. i took out the part where i said i agreed. keep it up and i'm putting you on the ignore list, now scram.

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 07:45 PM
There's a difference between twerking in your room, and posting a twerking video online, tbh..

half a nigga please:lol

Latarian Milton
04-02-2013, 07:45 PM
women don't act like whores, they're all born to be whores and the young bitches just have yet to learn how to disguise their whore instincts. women are the source of all evils and sins, and it has always been a man's responsibility to keep his bitch and daughters from going beyond the social moral standard, but most men have forfeited their duties or failed to fulfill their duties in that regard. this father did exactly what he ought to do tbh

lakerhaterade
04-02-2013, 07:47 PM
i didn't apply shit. go back and look the quote. i edited his post to how that i think teen sex is normal. i took out the part where i said i agreed. keep it up and i'm putting you on the ignore list, now scram.

:lol:lol:lol so you're backpeddaling from your initial stance on this matter?

i hope your daughters and sons don't contribute to the downfall of this country. That said, i wouldn't be surprised given their shitty father.

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 07:49 PM
:lol:lol:lol so you're backpeddaling from your initial stance on this matter?

i hope your daughters and sons don't contribute to the downfall of this country. That said, i wouldn't be surprised given their shitty father.

what was my initial stance? provide a quote, please. if you can't do so i will have to add you to the ignore list.

lakerhaterade
04-02-2013, 08:01 PM
This is the part where your shitty parenting comes into play.

Your in a sense saying hoe behavior (twerking) is acceptable. You even go the distance to say you'd allow it to happen at home.

This is where you generalize that twerking is going on everywhere. You half-ass attempt to imply it's acceptable. Hence, you being a shitty father.

So it's normal now..Meaning we should strive as parents to accept our offspring daughters fucking at the age of 15 because :cry it's going to happen regardless.

what was my initial stance? provide a quote, please. if you can't do so i will have to add you to the ignore list.

Read above tbh. You're a shitty poster with shitty philosophy on life tbh. Kill yourself so you can prevent your sperm from even penetrating an ovulated egg.

HarlemHeat37
04-02-2013, 08:07 PM
Trill..you don't see the difference in doing something privately, rather than publicly, tbh?..

baseline bum
04-02-2013, 08:14 PM
Lost in this thread is the link to the original video. I'm sure CubanSucks and IM would appreciate tbh.

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 08:16 PM
This is the part where your shitty parenting comes into play.

Your in a sense saying hoe behavior (twerking) is acceptable. You even go the distance to say you'd allow it to happen at home.

This is where you generalize that twerking is going on everywhere. You half-ass attempt to imply it's acceptable. Hence, you being a shitty father.

So it's normal now..Meaning we should strive as parents to accept our offspring daughters fucking at the age of 15 because :cry it's going to happen regardless.

Read above tbh. You're a shitty poster with shitty philosophy on life tbh. Kill yourself so you can prevent your sperm from even penetrating an ovulated egg.

so basically you don't know wtf you're talking about. you said i provided a stat saying teen sex was okay( i never said it was) and now your switching it to me saying twerking is okay, which i do agree with. stick with an argument doggie. you did all that work for nothing. twerking is normal, it is going on everywhere in america, miley cyrus even did a twerk vid, its everywhere like gangham style was last year. women have been dancing like that for generations. like i said earlier, when i was a teen EVERYBODY danced totally different than they did around their parents.

maybe you were a wallflower, a geek, or didn't have rhythm. if so, that's sad, but don't judge others for dancing. you think twerking equals being a whore and i don't.

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 08:19 PM
Trill..you don't see the difference in doing something privately, rather than publicly, tbh?..

yea i do, its apparent the father in this vid doesn't know the difference. i never said i agreed with them putting it online. i don't agree with his discipline method. do you really think these girls, or any child for that matter, all of a sudden has an awakening after getting spanked like that? its counter productive fam. he basically did the same thing they did by uploading a video online for millions to see, doesn't make any since.

HarlemHeat37
04-02-2013, 08:23 PM
I already stated that I don't condone the father's behaviour, tbh(I didn't watch the video, but based on the description)..

Trill Clinton
04-02-2013, 08:31 PM
I already stated that I don't condone the father's behaviour, tbh(I didn't watch the video, but based on the description)..

there are so many troll comments mixed in with serious discussion in here, its hard to tell what your position is, doggie.

DPG21920
04-02-2013, 08:42 PM
Trill must be into that kinky sex because he's gettin' shit on right now.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-02-2013, 08:46 PM
Bitches both gonna end up on the pole in 5-6 years. Best part will be when Daddy looks into their eyes with a hard-on the first time and realizes what booty it was that was winking at him from the stage.

That's exactly what went through my head when I watched it. He might as well buy her her first set of clear heels.

And damn did he go Jackie Robinson on their ass :lol

baseline bum
04-02-2013, 09:27 PM
That's exactly what went through my head when I watched it. He might as well buy her her first set of clear heels.

And damn did he go Jackie Robinson on their ass :lol

I think he'd be the type to buy the lap dance and make his daughter go through with it to teach her a lesson.

Samuel Eto'o
04-02-2013, 09:35 PM
You're Mexican, so your daughters being sluts is about as likely as your daughters being born with two arms, two legs, and a pussy, regardless of parenting.
http://oi42.tinypic.com/2vdk20k.jpg

Latarian Milton
04-02-2013, 09:58 PM
fam............stop.

well, those are extreme scenarios and i wouldn't be okay with none of them, especially giving a banana a blowjob?!? tha fuck? lol. i never said i was okay with them uploading the videos online. i don't think twerking=whore. like i said, its nothing new and little girls dance suggestively. i don't know why everyone is acting like teens are doing the carlton dance at parties. yes i'd rather my daughter at home twerking with her friends than having sex. i think this all boils down to ya'll thinking twerking is equivalent to fucking several guys, unprotected sex, running trains, blowjobs, handjobs and everything associated with being a whore. i disagree.

the father was wrong for using an extension cord to spank his daughters. why not let their mom spank them? father was also the genius who found out their daughters uploaded a twerk vid online with under a 100 views and he goes and does the same thing to "teach them a lesson" for over a million views...doesn't make any sense at all. now his dumbass is sitting in jail over it.

man just did the right thing that a man should do imho, and he set a good role model to all husbands & fathers who've spoiled their daughters and bitches for too long. the traditional social standards are completely gone and that's the main reason why man is sitting behind bars just for doing the right things. feminists want to resuscitate a matriarchy in the society we all live in and it's the duty for everyone of us to prevent that from coming true tbh.

and i don't think it makes any difference whether the bitches did it at home or in a strip club. it would be fine if they only flirted with themselves in the bathroom where no one else could see it, instead, they took video of their whoring dances and even uploaded the shit to the internet, which was atrocious enough tbh. man just wanna send a message to other husbands & dads to tell them what's the right way to treat their daughters and bitches.

a dog, a woman and a walnut tree, the more you beat them the better they be

Cane
04-02-2013, 10:12 PM
That's some Django Unchained shit in that vid

Latarian Milton
04-02-2013, 10:18 PM
so basically you don't know wtf you're talking about. you said i provided a stat saying teen sex was okay( i never said it was) and now your switching it to me saying twerking is okay, which i do agree with. stick with an argument doggie. you did all that work for nothing. twerking is normal, it is going on everywhere in america, miley cyrus even did a twerk vid, its everywhere like gangham style was last year. women have been dancing like that for generations. like i said earlier, when i was a teen EVERYBODY danced totally different than they did around their parents.

maybe you were a wallflower, a geek, or didn't have rhythm. if so, that's sad, but don't judge others for dancing. you think twerking equals being a whore and i don't.
the key point is not that the bitches twerked or shit imho. masturbation is no sin and no parents would spank their kids for masturbating, parents might have done the same things in their childhood but they would never let anyone else see it like it was something worth boasting of. it doesn't matter how the bitches danced, but it was egregiously wrong to upload the whole shit to the internet tbh.

it's lame for a man to beat the bitches who're not at all affiliated to him, but it has always been the man's duty to discipline his daughters and bitch and make them behave normally and honestly tbh, a duty that too many men have forfeited. women are the source of all sins and evils and if you give them total freedom, the world would be fucked

tlongII
04-02-2013, 10:26 PM
Dude should be locked up.

JoeTait75
04-02-2013, 10:37 PM
man just did the right thing that a man should do imho, and he set a good role model to all husbands & fathers who've spoiled their daughters and bitches for too long. the traditional social standards are completely gone and that's the main reason why man is sitting behind bars just for doing the right things. feminists want to resuscitate a matriarchy in the society we all live in and it's the duty for everyone of us to prevent that from coming true tbh.

Pissed at daughter for degrading herself in public so he degrades her and himself... in public.

Falls a little short of role model material, tbh, imho.

Darius McCrary
04-02-2013, 11:12 PM
Anyone who thought that video was horrible or hard to watch is a total idiot for not realizing the daughter is overreacting and screaming excessively.

Little kids learn to overreact on spanks from an early age so the parent thinks they're doing too much damage. Think about it...all of us who were spanked probably did this before. These are girls that posted twerk videos, do you really think they don't know how to over-scream?
Kudos to the father for being so serious about not wanting his daughter to be a whore. He's already on the top fifty percentile of fathers in this country by video alone

Paulie
04-02-2013, 11:14 PM
^^ Yup. Men shouldn't let their young daughters be whores or get busted by some scum bum from the streets. Father was right. It's the fittest of the survival.

DJR210
04-02-2013, 11:37 PM
The beating on the second girl seemed a bit excessive. Was she the lead twerker?

Anyways, I believe kids need a good ass whoopin' once in a while, but probably not a great idea to record it. This guy will probably get time in prison when the jury sees the video.

DJR210
04-02-2013, 11:39 PM

DJR210
04-02-2013, 11:41 PM

tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh, tbh tbh, TBH.

DJR210
04-03-2013, 12:04 AM
Vids fake, no nigra raises their kids. Probably her pimp pissed off at giving up them goods for free. Lol

benefactor
04-03-2013, 06:20 AM
Can't wait to holler at Trill Clinton's daughter when she's 18, tbh..

I'll be in my late 30s by then, but that probably won't matter to her, tbh, she'll be yearning for punishment from an older man, considering her father was too soft on her growing up..she'll have 5-6 years of experience by that time, too, she'll by twerking all over my dick, tbh..

Trill Clinton
04-03-2013, 07:26 AM
Trill must be into that kinky sex because he's gettin' shit on right now.

how was i getting shit on? i think my stance on this is pretty solid. ya'll turn your noses up to teen girls dancing suggestively and have a very naive point of view in regards to teens today. sad.

Spur|n|Austin
04-03-2013, 07:54 AM

Damn dude..

thispego
04-03-2013, 08:19 AM
You'd get more accomplished as a parent by grounding and taking away computer privileges over something like this than beating with an extension cord. That's child abuse and doesn't really send the right message that what they are doing is wrong and why. Bad parenting :tu

thispego
04-03-2013, 08:28 AM
I mean :td

symple19
04-03-2013, 08:51 AM
He should have used a bat wrapped in barb wire instead

Spur-Addict
04-03-2013, 09:47 AM
This is about self respect, and respect for your family. If you want to be a hoe and make publicity stunts promoting being a hoe, at least wait until you're an adult, and taking care of yourself. You can't slap the hand that feeds you in the face and expect a full course meal afterwards.

As far as the "punishment" is concerned, the guy is an idiot for making a video first of all. That's the father saying, "I restored order and respect to my family". Not Smart. And secondly, if you have to physically discipline kids at that age, it's already too late. I'm not debating whether or not physical discipline of a child is the right action, but there are bad decisions being made by everyone. Situations like these make me glad I don't have kids, and have no desire whatsoever to have them. Where's the thought process beforehand (in regards to these girls) conjuring up shame, disrespect etc?

Kids making Twerk Videos SMH

DisAsTerBot
04-03-2013, 09:52 AM
how does trill always manage to come out looking like an idiot? every time.

Malice
04-03-2013, 11:11 AM
Slightly excessive. But seriously, that wasn't about discipline. That was a man angry at his shit life, taking it out on his kids...beyond wrong.

McGusto55
04-03-2013, 11:36 AM
I would hav done the same...

McGusto55
04-03-2013, 11:39 AM

Dude why you takin bout someone kid.....

McGusto55
04-03-2013, 11:42 AM
You'd get more accomplished as a parent by grounding and taking away computer privileges over something like this than beating with an extension cord. That's child abuse and doesn't really send the right message that what they are doing is wrong and why. Bad parenting :tu.....Shit thats old school....

DoubtingThomas
04-03-2013, 11:47 AM

Exactly, good parenting is not a guarantee your kids will not make mistakes or do things totally on their own. I'm sure Jeffrey Dalmer's parents didn't raise him to be a seriel killer.

benefactor
04-03-2013, 11:58 AM
Dude why you takin bout someone kid.....
Do we know each other?

Expert
04-03-2013, 01:28 PM

It's been scientifically proven that young black girls are 78% more likely to become common whores than their Caucasian counterparts. It is believed that the mechanism for this is that they have pubic hair on their heads already, and their lips are the same color and size of the seasoned whore's labia. Ergo their heads are seemingly built to be penetrated by the male penis. Also of note is that the banana fits nicely into their mouths as it does the common whore's vagina. Unlike the common whore who can squat a roll of quarters and give you change, the black girls will rarely return any of your money.

Expert
04-03-2013, 01:32 PM
You'd get more accomplished as a parent by grounding and taking away computer privileges over something like this than beating with an extension cord. That's child abuse and doesn't really send the right message that what they are doing is wrong and why. Bad parenting :tu

Agreed. It's far better to show up unannounced, take a shit, not flush and crash on the couch at baby momma house when that condo in breck is not available.

Trill Clinton
04-03-2013, 02:32 PM
how does trill always manage to come out looking like an idiot? every time.

so you agree this form of discipline is acceptable? i feel bad for ya'lls daughters.

Trill Clinton
04-03-2013, 02:34 PM
It's been scientifically proven that young black girls are 78% more likely to become common whores than their Caucasian counterparts.

lol fuck outta here, doggie:lol

2pac > Kobe
04-03-2013, 03:35 PM
fucked up vid imo, if i was in this position I would delete the ho's fb and call it a day

Trill Clinton
04-03-2013, 03:56 PM
fucked up vid imo, if i was in this position I would delete the ho's fb and call it a day

that's not going to work!!!

only way to solve this problem is beating them with an extension cord and send them to school with welts and bruises.

ididnotnothat
04-03-2013, 04:07 PM
Ground them and send them to bed without supper.

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2013, 04:13 PM

the beating vid was lol funny...he looks like the type that's trying to make his girls obey through fear...I suspect that's only going to push them into the streets much earlier...I guess beating is the alternative when you don't have good verbal / communication skills.

I'm gonna keep it Trill...I wouldn't want my girls twerking it out but I think it's ok for his to twerk...face it we need Ho's in this world...no matter the race...everything is based on the have's and have not's...everyone cannot and should not go to college...because if they did who would pick up my trash when needed, or mow my lawn, or unclog my toilets when shit is over-flowing...who's gonna show some ass at a strip club and maybe even fuck for $40 in the club...or even hook that pussy....personally I rely on dumb and uneducated people to do this kind of work...I don't mean to be cruel but it is a fact of life...the have nots, dumb, un-educated, stupid, or just plain don't give a fuck people are really needed in this society...

real talk

Trill Clinton
04-03-2013, 04:19 PM
the beating vid was lol funny...he looks like the type that's trying to make his girls obey through fear...I suspect that's only going to push them into the streets much earlier...I guess beating is the alternative when you don't have good verbal / communication skills.

I'm gonna keep it Trill...I wouldn't want my girls twerking it out but I think it's ok for his to twerk...face it we need Ho's in this world...no matter the race...everything is based on the have's and have not's...everyone cannot and should not go to college...because if they did who would pick up my trash when needed, or mow my lawn, or unclog my toilets when shit is over-flowing...who's gonna show some ass at a strip club and maybe even fuck for $40 in the club...or even hook that pussy....personally I rely on dumb and uneducated people to do this kind of work...I don't mean to be cruel but it is a fact of life...the have nots, dumb, un-educated, stupid, or just plain don't give a fuck people are really needed in this society...

real talk

thank you.

like i said earlier, a hoe is gone be a hoe. there is nothing a parent can do to stop their kids from hoeing. teen girls are going to dance and do the latest dances with their friends. i just prefer not to see it and i don't want the world to see. its refreshing to finally see someone else who believes this father went overboard.

DMC
04-03-2013, 04:22 PM
thank you.

like i said earlier, a hoe is gone be a hoe. there is nothing a parent can do to stop their kids from hoeing. teen girls are going to dance and do the latest dances with their friends. i just prefer not to see it and i don't want the world to see. its refreshing to finally see someone else who believes this father went overboard.

The Hoe is a staple. Without them, we'd likely not have the contributions of Trill and Kevin.

Trill Clinton
04-03-2013, 04:31 PM
The Hoe is a staple. Without them, we'd likely not have the contributions of Trill and Kevin.

aye man don't be talking about my mama!!

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2013, 04:39 PM
It's been scientifically proven that young black girls are 78% more likely to become common whores than their Caucasian counterparts.

black women really just started taking it up the ass in the late 90's...white girls have 30 + yrs on blacks in ass fucking...

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2013, 04:41 PM

:hat

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2013, 04:49 PM
aye man don't be talking about my mama!!

Don't worry I just hit him with a gamma ray shot in the NBA forum....sure people will judge me for it but he started it...:lol talking shit when he got dead ass mamma...

Trill Clinton
04-03-2013, 04:52 PM
http://jonmillward.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/race-breakdown-large.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ePQKD9iBfU

Trill Clinton
04-03-2013, 04:57 PM
Don't worry I just hit him with a gamma ray shot in the NBA forum....sure people will judge me for it but he started it...:lol talking shit when he got dead ass mamma...

lol i'm not worried about that old man. sad to hear about his mother, but thats life. but anyways, moms is cooking me some enchiladas as we speak:toast soon as the rain chills, i'm going to grub. how's ya mom been?

LkrFan
04-03-2013, 05:02 PM
:rollin :lmao :rollin

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2013, 05:15 PM
lol i'm not worried about that old man. sad to hear about his mother, but thats life. but anyways, moms is cooking me some enchiladas as we speak:toast soon as the rain chills, i'm going to grub. how's ya mom been?

My OG? (Old Gal) she doing fine...she's been hounding me though on visiting her more often...just glad I can still say I love you to my mom :hat

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2013, 05:16 PM
fuck DMC and his mama...dude has no respect for anyone...show respect on occasion get respect on occasion and vice versa

DMC
04-03-2013, 07:33 PM
fuck DMC and his mama...dude has no respect for anyone...show respect on occasion get respect on occasion and vice versa

Keep yo moms out my yard and I keeps my yard out yo moms.

Latarian Milton
04-03-2013, 07:58 PM
time to bring the old moral standards back and lynch them all bitches who act like sluts tbh.

Latarian Milton
04-03-2013, 08:13 PM
bitches are animals and they have weaker self-control than men have. say a bitch may burst to tears more often than an average man does, for example. therefore, it's always the man's obligation to oversee his bitch's behavior, and his god-given right to give her a physical punishment when he thinks it's needed

a dog, a woman and a walnut tree, the more you beat them the better they be

DMC
04-03-2013, 11:12 PM
black women really just started taking it up the ass in the late 90's...white girls have 30 + yrs on blacks in ass fucking...

Which is a good accomplishment if you consider black men have been taking it up the ass by the white man for hundreds of years.

Trill Clinton
04-04-2013, 02:38 PM
ST's favorite daddy got arrested:toast
http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2013/04/Greg-Horn-309x385.jpg

Dayton, OH — A father who beat his two daughters with a cord has been charged with child endangerment and corporal punishment.
Greg Horn, 35, whipped his daughters, ages 12 and 14, with a video cable (http://rd.bizrate.com/rd?t=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.showmecables.com%2Fproduct%2 FXbox-360-Universa-Video-Cable-6-FT.aspx%3Futm_source%3Dshopzilla%26utm_medium%3Dme rchant%26utm_campaign%3D390101&mid=75855&cat_id=11510901&atom=10385&prod_id=4126162771&oid=2087437636&pos=1&b_id=18&bid_type=0&bamt=aed9d734302ae0fa&cobrand=1&rf=af1&af_assettype_id=10&af_creative_id=6&af_id=6784) after walking in on the girls recording themselves “twerking.” Twerking involves wobbling or jiggling the hips and buttocks. Or, to borrow Miley Cyrus’s definition, “It’s a lot of booty action (http://www.inquisitr.com/586159/miley-cyrus-twerk-video-explained/).”

The video was first posted on WorldStarHipHop.com (http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhHxudl733qYvGp94T) before making its way to YouTube. Several reaction videos popped up shortly afterward.
According to the police report, one of the girls hadvisible welts on her legs and open wounds in the thigh area (http://abc22now.com/shared/news/top-stories/stories/wkef_vid_12329.shtml)from being beaten with the video cable. The girls’ mother noticed the wounds and called police.

The 30 second video sparked a debate over whether Horn’s actions were abusive or good parenting. Some felt that he went too far — at one point, one of the girls screams, “Daddy, stop,” but he continues to beat her — while others felt he was teaching his daughters a lesson and preventing them from engaging in more inappropriate behavior. Ultimately, even though the video had gone viral and left many wondering why the police hadn’t been notified, it was the mother’s intervention that led to an arrest.

Horn’s indictment comes during the first week of Child Abuse Awareness Month.

“The goal is always to keep kids safe,” Montgomery County Children Services spokesman Kevin Lavoie said. He also added that when people are reporting cases of child abuse, they don’t have to leave a name or even have definitive proof that abuse is taking place. The suspicion of abuse is more than enough.
“It may be nothing,” Lavoie said. “But rather than analyze it, let our specialists figure it out and the best course of action.”

Although it was initially reported that the girls were beaten for recording themselves twerking, they told police they were beaten for sneaking out of the house.
Greg Horn is scheduled to appear in court on April 16 for his arraignment hearing.

Do you think Greg Horn was justified in beating his daughters with a video cable (http://rd.bizrate.com/rd?t=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.showmecables.com%2Fproduct%2 FXbox-360-Universa-Video-Cable-6-FT.aspx%3Futm_source%3Dshopzilla%26utm_medium%3Dme rchant%26utm_campaign%3D390101&mid=75855&cat_id=11510901&atom=10385&prod_id=4126162771&oid=2087437636&pos=1&b_id=18&bid_type=0&bamt=aed9d734302ae0fa&cobrand=1&rf=af1&af_assettype_id=10&af_creative_id=6&af_id=6784), whether for twerking or for sneaking out of the house?

http://www.inquisitr.com/603749/father-indicted-for-beating-daughters-over-twerking-video/

Paulie
04-04-2013, 03:02 PM
lol specialists

ohmwrecker
04-04-2013, 03:39 PM
Well, now I know what twerking is . . .

DisAsTerBot
04-04-2013, 03:40 PM
lol at twerking being dancing

Joyrider
04-04-2013, 03:41 PM
Anybody wanna follow up on the girls when they hit 18 to see if they, in fact, have become whores?? Any volunteers?

Trill Clinton
04-04-2013, 05:03 PM
lol at twerking being dancing

here you go again lol. you ignored all the dumb comments about the dad being justified in abusing his kids and your comments in this thread have been trying to debunk all the hot fiyah i spit in here. what does your uncoordinated ass know about what is or isn't considered dancing?

you were born with two left feet and you type "lol" at twerking like you're a pro, sit yo ass down somewhere. i guess if its not the boot scoot n boogie it isn't considered a dance:lol

here is a clip of professional dancers incorporating twerking in their routine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD31bDxSoNQ

DPG21920
04-04-2013, 05:44 PM
Twerking is not dancing. Just like the people trying to make "crumping" a legit form of dance while being laughed at. It's funny because they cry about it into the camera's about how it's so legit and it's their dream to see people crumping everywhere :lol

Trill Clinton
04-04-2013, 06:02 PM
wow.....crumping isn't dancing?!?http://i49.tinypic.com/1pwfo3.png

lemme guess, the gangham style is, though??? fam, no offense but it doesn't seem as though you view hip hop/jazz dance as a legit artform. that's your opinion and i respect it, but unfortunately its everywhere. anyways, why are ya'll so focused on the dancing??? explain again why those girls deserved welts and bruises?

tommy sotomayor has a great take on the beatings and i agree with him 100%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ50aztFW0o

Expert
04-04-2013, 06:55 PM
The twerking move has been a mating ritual between the adolescent female negro and their wild buck mating partner for centuries. The gyrations are designed to spread the pungent, musky sent of the female sex organ so that males can detect they are in heat. The over-sized nostrils of the large male buck negro is perfectly suited for detecting the thick, syrup like emissions from the female. This often causes the males to start their own rituals including the following:

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa453/imgdance/FatBlackKidDance.gif

Many attempts have been made to capture the mating rituals on film, but until now they have been fruitless. In the past, the buck would rush the camera and ebonic gibberish would ensue. However with modern technology the bucks have grown accustomed to the cameras and appear to even be somewhat attracted to them.

Expert
04-04-2013, 07:05 PM

It's a common misconception that anal sex equates to whoredom. In fact, most whores/prostitutes do not engage in anal intercourse. What differentiates a whore from a loose woman is quite often the clientele.

CuckingFunt
04-05-2013, 01:54 AM
here is a clip of professional dancers incorporating twerking in their routine.

None of their rehearsed choreography involves twerking.

BobaFett1
04-05-2013, 09:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgoyVRO0A0E

symple19
04-05-2013, 09:22 AM
The twerking move has been a mating ritual between the adolescent female negro and their wild buck mating partner for centuries. The gyrations are designed to spread the pungent, musky sent of the female sex organ so that males can detect they are in heat. The over-sized nostrils of the large male buck negro is perfectly suited for detecting the thick, syrup like emissions from the female. This often causes the males to start their own rituals including the following:

Many attempts have been made to capture the mating rituals on film, but until now they have been fruitless. In the past, the buck would rush the camera and ebonic gibberish would ensue. However with modern technology the bucks have grown accustomed to the cameras and appear to even be somewhat attracted to them.

:lmao

especially at the facial expression of that creature on the right

Trill Clinton
04-05-2013, 10:41 AM
None of their rehearsed choreography involves twerking.

ya there is.

djohn2oo8
04-05-2013, 11:17 AM
Kids need ass whoopins these days. Problem is Amurrica has made it unacceptable to even spank your kids.

LkrFan
04-06-2013, 05:13 AM

benefactor
04-06-2013, 07:01 AM
:lol det gif

Trill Clinton
08-09-2013, 07:18 PM
Most young girls aren't posting twerking videos online. I know you see a lot of it, but the majority of young girls aren't doing that. They may dance like that a little, but they certainly aren't posting the videos online.

so ya'll ready to admit that that Trill da Gawd was right about twerking being all over the place. i said this shit back in April and ya'll dweebs were acting like this shit wasn't normal. can't go nowhere without seeing a twerk vid now.

DMC
08-09-2013, 11:32 PM
so ya'll ready to admit that that Trill da Gawd was right about twerking being all over the place. i said this shit back in April and ya'll dweebs were acting like this shit wasn't normal. can't go nowhere without seeing a twerk vid now.

Maybe you should get your own ride.