LETS WAIT AND SEE

lol

lefty
04-03-2013, 03:43 PM
GALATASARAY WILL WIN THE 2ND LEG 4-0

WAIT AND SEE

turkish spurs fan
04-03-2013, 04:48 PM
REFS FUCKED THE GAME. REAL MADRID DON'T NEED REFS. WHY REFS DO THAT ALWAYS.

FUCK THE REFS

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BG9Q0v2CUAAFFBK.jpg

turkish spurs fan
04-03-2013, 04:49 PM
we didn't deserve to lose 3-0. i m proud of my team.

lefty
04-03-2013, 05:04 PM
Only pussies & assholes complain about officiating

turkish spurs fan
04-03-2013, 05:17 PM

http://www.wikieez.com/en/football/arsene-wenger-complains-about-referees

turkish spurs fan
04-03-2013, 05:57 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BG9LT8QCAAEg8sc.jpg

turkish spurs fan
04-03-2013, 06:33 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BG9KRD4CEAAlVdX.jpg

Relevancy
04-03-2013, 06:43 PM
For some reason I picture Turkish Spurs fan being a totally midget gentleman.

diego
04-03-2013, 07:22 PM
I was able to watch a little bit... same old RefMadrid.

that said, galatasaray shit the bed, several players looked spooked. you can't go in to the bernabeu and expect a fair whistle.

Venti Quattro
04-03-2013, 07:41 PM
That is Real Madrid's revenge for Armenia.

MannyIsGod
04-03-2013, 09:19 PM
I was able to watch a little bit... same old RefMadrid.

that said, galatasaray shit the bed, several players looked spooked. you can't go in to the bernabeu and expect a fair whistle.

:( :( :( :( :(

DAF86
04-03-2013, 10:15 PM

Mourinho must be the biggest pussy in the history of Planet Earth, tbh. I don't think I have ever seen a guy bitch about the refs more than him. Specially from a guy that has always coached in ref favored teams.

lefty
04-03-2013, 10:27 PM
Mourinho must be the biggest pussy in the history of Planet Earth, tbh. I don't think I have ever seen a guy bitch about the refs more than him. Specially from a guy that has always coached in ref favored teams.
Barcas not a ref favored team ?

Barca players dont bitch ?

Guardiola has never bitched ?

:lmao GTFO

DAF86
04-03-2013, 10:30 PM
Barcas not a ref favored team ?

Never said that.

Barca players dont bitch ?

Never said that.

Guardiola has never bitched ?

Never said that.

:lmao GTFO

No, thanks.

lefty
04-03-2013, 10:43 PM
Never said that.

Never said that.

Never said that.

No, thanks.
no but you are implying that Mou and Real are the only teams doing that

Barca does it
Madrid does it
United does it
Arsenal does it
Juventus does it

DAF86
04-03-2013, 10:55 PM
Nop, I'm saying that Mourinho is the guy that bitches the most.

lefty
04-03-2013, 11:28 PM
Not true

DAF86
04-03-2013, 11:39 PM
Not true

What is not true? That Mourinho bitches the most?

Tell me who whines more than him, please.

lefty
04-03-2013, 11:55 PM
What is not true? That Mourinho bitches the most?

Tell me who whines more than him, please.
Yes, please enlighten me

DAF86
04-03-2013, 11:57 PM
Yes, please enlighten me

What?

You are the one that has to tell me who is the guy that bitches the most iyo. I already told you my opinion. :lol

symple19
04-04-2013, 06:19 AM
LETS WAIT AND SEE

:lmao

urunobili
04-04-2013, 08:29 AM

You parroting the parrot? WTF?

turkish spurs fan
04-08-2013, 07:21 PM
galatasaray will win 3-0 today. going to extra time

resistanze
04-08-2013, 07:23 PM
galatasaray will win 3-0 today. going to extra time

LETS WAIT AND SEE OK?

lefty
04-08-2013, 07:39 PM
GALATASARAY TURKISH POWERHOUSE DROGBA SNEIJDER WE STACKED DROGBA BEAT BARCELONA AND BAYERN LAST SEASON
YOU WILL SEE
SIS KEBAB IZGARA KOFTE TESEKUR EDERIM BUYUK BEDEN RAKI POWER ISKENDER

lefty
04-09-2013, 02:42 PM
GALATASARAY WILL TAKE THE NEXT
4 GAMES AND WIN THE SERIES IN 6

You will see

DAF86
04-09-2013, 03:24 PM
lol Real, you fuckers are lucky the ref didn't call that Ramos penalty over Yilzmar in the first game. :lol

lefty
04-09-2013, 03:59 PM
:cry

Relevancy
04-09-2013, 04:02 PM
Lefty you have no room to be in this topic, if I was a Madrid fan I would be hiding under a blanket because of the shameless performance today, Ronaldo's first goal was off-side by the way, lucky all around.

Still Ronaldo is a phenomenal player to have on your side when things are tight and are looking for offensive answers.

turkish spurs fan
04-09-2013, 04:05 PM
refs fucked galatasaray in both of the games. i m proud of my team again. so proud.

DAF86
04-09-2013, 04:09 PM
:lol Needing the refs to beat Galatasaray... and Man-U. Seems like it's Madrid's time.

turkish spurs fan
04-09-2013, 04:13 PM
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/8012/8uxsrvpmlxobhvbwvpydou.mp4

Relevancy
04-09-2013, 04:16 PM
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/8012/8uxsrvpmlxobhvbwvpydou.mp4Wow, that was a nice goal, I'm glad you're proud of your team, Madrid's luck was just in their side.

DAF86
04-09-2013, 04:17 PM
And Arbeloa was sent off so he can't play in the semis? Even more help from the refs.

Relevancy
04-09-2013, 04:19 PM
And Arbeloa was sent off so he can't play in the semis? Even more help from the refs.Nice one:lol

DAF86
04-09-2013, 04:27 PM
Arbeloa on the bench: Madrid 1-0
Arbeloa in: Madrid 1- Galatasaray 3
Arbeloa sent off: Madrid 2- Galatasaray 3

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BHb_ww-CMAE9E0w.jpg

NASpurs
04-09-2013, 04:38 PM
There's a lot of Madridistas or terrorists in this thread :lol

http://i.imgur.com/O5VLUkG.jpg

Relevancy
04-09-2013, 04:42 PM
There's a lot of Madridistas or terrorists in this thread :lol

http://i.imgur.com/O5VLUkG.jpgSo many guests :lmao sons sign up.

lefty
04-09-2013, 05:02 PM
refs fucked galatasaray in both of the games. i m proud of my team again. so proud.

Gtfo you iskender eater faggot

DAF86
04-09-2013, 07:03 PM
Just saw the highlights, not only the first goal was on offside, the ref didn't call a clear penalty on Drogba comitted by Pepe. (should have been a red for Pepe too)

RealUEFA :lmao

lefty
04-09-2013, 08:22 PM
Just saw the highlights, not only the first goal was on offside, the ref didn't call a clear penalty on Drogba comitted by Pepe. (should have been a red for Pepe too)

RealUEFA :lmao
Someone seems to forget all those years of BarcUEFAing

DAF86
04-09-2013, 11:47 PM
Someone seems to forget all those years of BarcUEFAing

What years? Please refresh my memory with all those ref mistakes that helped Barca.

lefty
04-10-2013, 12:12 AM
What years? Please refresh my memory with all those ref mistakes that helped Barca.
Are you fucking kidding me ?

- Blatant handball vs Chelsea in the semis not called
- Offside goal for Barca in the 2nd leg vs Inter, plus a very questionable red card to Inter in the same game; but Mourinho won anyway
- smis vs RMAO with legit goal that was disalllowed

DAF86
04-10-2013, 12:15 AM
Are you fucking kidding me ?

- Blatant handball vs Chelsea in the semis not called
- Offside goal for Barca in the 2nd leg vs Inter, plus a very questionable red card to Inter in the same game; but Mourinho won anyway
- smis vs RMAO with legit goal that was disalllowed

-I don't remember exactly now but I think none of those hands were intentional. You will have to come back to me with video evidence.
-Are you fucking kidding me? Inter won the first game with an offside goal and Barca got a legit goal disallowed. Fucking wanker :lol
-That was a clear foul on Mascherano

That's all you got?

lefty
04-10-2013, 12:27 AM
-I don't remember exactly now but I think none of those hands were intentional. You will have to come back to me with video evidence.
-Are you fucking kidding me? Inter won the first game with an offside goal and Barca got a legit goal disallowed. Fucking wanker :lol
-That was a clear foul on Mascherano

That's all you got?

- When the ball is that high, they have to call the penalty; ever heard of football rules you twerp ?

Plus Chelsea should have gotten 3 or penalties :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PENQDQ52SOY

Um no there woas no offside goal for Inter in the 1st game .................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW4jQSyQSl4

But I was wrong about Pique, he wasnt offside in the 2nd leg :lol

Oh and Biscuits getting an Inter player red carded :

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/2451/busquetst.gif

DAF86
04-10-2013, 12:41 AM
- When the ball is that high, they have to call the penalty; ever heard of football rules you twerp ?

What? :lol Find me where in the football rules it says that when the ball is "high" and you touch it with your hands you have to call a penalty. The only thing that counts is the intention.

Um no there woas no offside goal for Inter in the 1st game .................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KtHjSn0zQw

I think I don't even need to say a word, do I? :lol

lefty
04-10-2013, 12:43 AM
Here

That will shut your lack of football knowledge up

Enjoy :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7emkrNltU4Y

DAF86
04-10-2013, 12:48 AM
Here

That will shut your lack of football knowledge up

Enjoy :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7emkrNltU4Y

Yeah, that sure shows me how Inter didn't score a goal in offside and why a ball that is touched "high" in the air with the hand is a sure penalty. :lol

lefty
04-10-2013, 12:49 AM
Keep digging :lol
you are hitting rock bottom :lol

DAF86
04-10-2013, 12:52 AM
Keep digging :lol
you are hitting rock bottom :lol

Do you still think there was no offside on that Milito goal? :lol

And I'm still waiting for that penalty rule.

lol acussing someone else of not knowing the rules when you're talking out of your "youcan'tmissthatevenifyou'reblind" ass. :lol

lefty
04-10-2013, 01:27 AM
http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/1413-butthurt.png

DAF86
04-10-2013, 01:29 AM
What butthurt? I'm just having fun at your expense here. :lol

DAF86
04-10-2013, 01:31 AM
Btw, good try of getting the atention out of the fact that you were talking about something you didn't know, tbh. :tu

lefty
04-10-2013, 01:33 AM
Sure :lol
If that helps you sleeps better at night :lol

DAF86
04-10-2013, 01:39 AM
Nope, still not acknowledging the questions I made you earlier.

I love how you waited 33 minutes to come up with that Star Wars meme, is that how long it took you to find it or were you just doing something else, like say for example: looking for a rule that doesn't exist. :lol

lefty
04-10-2013, 01:46 AM
If I were moderating the Soccer Forum , I would have banned you for lack of knowledge on football :lol

You stubborn blind Bartha cocksucker :lol

DAF86
04-10-2013, 02:00 AM
lefty, is good to accept when one is mistaken, it help us to improve in life. It makes us better human beings :lol

lefty
04-10-2013, 02:31 AM
lefty (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6896), is good to accept when one is mistaken, it help us to improve in life. It makes us better human beings :lol
Wow you are taking the high road, you have matured
I'm proud of you

DAF86
04-10-2013, 02:32 AM
Sure, I got bored anyway. :lol

turkish spurs fan
08-29-2013, 11:47 AM
YES! i never give up

Venti Quattro
08-29-2013, 12:11 PM
No.

turkish spurs fan
08-29-2013, 12:15 PM
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/8012/8uxsrvpmlxobhvbwvpydou.mp4

turkish spurs fan
09-14-2013, 12:14 AM
YES. sneijder will kick real madrid's ass

lefty
09-14-2013, 01:34 AM
Dat troll :lol

symple19
09-17-2013, 03:17 PM
LOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLL OLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLO LOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOL OLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLO LOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOL OLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLO LLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOL LOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLL OLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLO LOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOL OLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLO LOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOL OLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLO LLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOL LOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLL OLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLO LOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOL OLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLO LOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOL OLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLO LLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOL LOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLL OLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLO LOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOL OLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLO LOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOL OLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLO LLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOL LOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLL OLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLO LOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOL OLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLO LOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOL OLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLO LLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOL LOLOLOLLOLOLOL

Venti Quattro
09-17-2013, 03:18 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

symple19 u fkn wanker you beat me to it......

lefty
09-17-2013, 03:18 PM
Lol faggit

symple19
09-17-2013, 03:20 PM
LOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLL OLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLO LOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOL OLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLO LOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOL OLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLO LLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOL LOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLL OLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLO LOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOL OLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLO LOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOL OLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLO LLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOL LOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLL OLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLO LOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOL OLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLO LOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOL OLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLO LLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOL LOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLL OLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLO LOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOL OLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLO LOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOL OLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLO LLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOL LOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLL OLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLO LOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOL OLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLO LOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOL OLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLO LLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOL LOLOLOLLOLOLOL
LOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLL OLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLO LOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOL OLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLO LOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOL OLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLO LLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOL LOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLL OLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLO LOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOL OLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLO LOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOL OLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLO LLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOL LOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLL OLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLO LOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOL OLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLO LOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOL OLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLO LLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOL LOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLL OLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLO LOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOL OLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLO LOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOL OLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLO LLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOL LOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLL OLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLO LOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOL OLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLO LOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLO

Venti Quattro
09-17-2013, 03:21 PM
LOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLL OLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLO LOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOL OLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLO LOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOL OLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLO LLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOL LOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLL OLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLO LOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOL OLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLO LOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOL OLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLO LLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOL LOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLL OLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLO LOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOL OLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLO LOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOL OLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLO LLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOL LOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLL OLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLO LOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOL OLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLO LOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOL OLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLO LLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOL LOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLL OLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLO LOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOL OLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLO LOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLO

symple19
09-17-2013, 03:23 PM
http://img.pandawhale.com/24883-Plants-vs-Zombies-Peashooter-2fbJ.gifhttp://img.pandawhale.com/24883-Plants-vs-Zombies-Peashooter-2fbJ.gifhttp://img.pandawhale.com/24883-Plants-vs-Zombies-Peashooter-2fbJ.gifhttp://img.pandawhale.com/24883-Plants-vs-Zombies-Peashooter-2fbJ.gifhttp://img.pandawhale.com/24883-Plants-vs-Zombies-Peashooter-2fbJ.gifhttp://img.pandawhale.com/24883-Plants-vs-Zombies-Peashooter-2fbJ.gifhttp://img.pandawhale.com/24883-Plants-vs-Zombies-Peashooter-2fbJ.gifhttp://img.pandawhale.com/24883-Plants-vs-Zombies-Peashooter-2fbJ.gifhttp://img.pandawhale.com/24883-Plants-vs-Zombies-Peashooter-2fbJ.gifhttp://img.pandawhale.com/24883-Plants-vs-Zombies-Peashooter-2fbJ.gifhttp://img.pandawhale.com/24883-Plants-vs-Zombies-Peashooter-2fbJ.gifhttp://img.pandawhale.com/24883-Plants-vs-Zombies-Peashooter-2fbJ.gifhttp://img.pandawhale.com/24883-Plants-vs-Zombies-Peashooter-2fbJ.gifhttp://img.pandawhale.com/24883-Plants-vs-Zombies-Peashooter-2fbJ.gif

Jodelo
09-17-2013, 03:32 PM

ginobili's bald spot
09-17-2013, 03:33 PM
Where you at you smelly Turkish faggot?

ginobili's bald spot
09-17-2013, 03:44 PM
6-1 :lol

"best fans in the world" emptying out the stadium with 20 minutes left to play. :lol

MannyIsGod
09-17-2013, 03:45 PM

Holy shit I had to stop watching at the half and go to a meeting.

Knew this thread was going to be bumped today. :lmao

velik_m
09-17-2013, 03:54 PM

Yup, came here just for this thread. :lmao

Jodelo
09-17-2013, 03:56 PM
turkish spurs fan Where are you, fag?

NASpurs
09-17-2013, 04:17 PM
He's just doing some of that masculine Turkish wrestling. Didn't know there was something gayer than MMA

http://www.turkishwrestling.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/04-0051.jpg

NASpurs
09-17-2013, 04:19 PM
Jesus... just type "turkish wrestling" in Google images. Just a bunch of oiled up dudes jerking each other off.

lefty
09-17-2013, 04:51 PM

Holy shit I had to stop watching at the half and go to a meeting.

:lol

Venti Quattro
09-17-2013, 10:19 PM
YES. sneijder will kick real madrid's ass

http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif http://fabienzibi.com/ilolthisgame/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lakers-reaction.gif

Libri
09-17-2013, 10:23 PM
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/aEw151M_460sa.gif

lefty
09-17-2013, 10:35 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/bd1afb18352412330fd08486e4e0e7ca/tumblr_mlbbxyYNhR1s6rp9qo1_500.gif

Venti Quattro
09-17-2013, 10:47 PM
LETS WAIT AND SEE

http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

lefty
09-17-2013, 10:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/fRhlmtQ.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/fRhlmtQ.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/fRhlmtQ.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/fRhlmtQ.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/fRhlmtQ.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/fRhlmtQ.gif

symple19
09-17-2013, 11:09 PM
This thread delivers

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/strong-lolololol.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/strong-lolololol.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/strong-lolololol.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/strong-lolololol.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/strong-lolololol.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/strong-lolololol.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/strong-lolololol.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/strong-lolololol.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/strong-lolololol.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/strong-lolololol.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/strong-lolololol.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/strong-lolololol.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/strong-lolololol.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/strong-lolololol.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/strong-lolololol.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/strong-lolololol.gif

symple19
09-17-2013, 11:11 PM
even Russel Wilson's disgusting wife thought this shit was funny

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ArghRWGirlfriend.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ArghRWGirlfriend.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ArghRWGirlfriend.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ArghRWGirlfriend.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ArghRWGirlfriend.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ArghRWGirlfriend.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ArghRWGirlfriend.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ArghRWGirlfriend.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ArghRWGirlfriend.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ArghRWGirlfriend.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ArghRWGirlfriend.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ArghRWGirlfriend.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ArghRWGirlfriend.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ArghRWGirlfriend.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ArghRWGirlfriend.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ArghRWGirlfriend.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ArghRWGirlfriend.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ArghRWGirlfriend.gif

Venti Quattro
09-17-2013, 11:50 PM
we fucked your ass arsenal in 2000.

http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif http://wpmu.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

lefty
09-17-2013, 11:54 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/9fbfee30dbc8cf58fdc318ca67c4cc45/tumblr_mezziihXKP1rn7qflo1_500.gifhttp://images.wikia.com/codelyoko/images/0/0c/Hulk_pwning_loki.gifhttp://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/175/5/e/hulk_vs_loki_gif__i_whip_my_loki_back_and_forth_by _miasmanecrosa-d54mxkm.gif

turkish spurs fan
09-18-2013, 10:03 PM
dont do this is not a good thing. i m already desperate : (

symple19
09-18-2013, 10:31 PM
:cry

lefty
09-18-2013, 11:52 PM
WE SAW

AGAIN

lefty
11-27-2013, 04:10 PM
lol 4 goals with 10 players and no Ronaldo :lol

YOU WILL SEE !!!!!!!

Jodelo
11-27-2013, 05:01 PM
No Ronaldo, Alonso, Benzema...

If you let Arbeloa score, you should be banned from the UEFA...

turkish spurs fan
11-28-2013, 01:35 PM
NEXT YEAR BOYS

Venti Quattro
11-28-2013, 01:54 PM
NEXT YEAR BOYS

WHEN WILL WE SEE

lefty
11-28-2013, 02:30 PM
NEXT YEAR BOYS
YES WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER GOOD LAUGH AT YOUR EXPENSE
just wait and see

resistanze
11-28-2013, 02:48 PM
NEXT YEAR BOYS

velik_m
11-29-2013, 12:42 AM
NEXT YEAR BOYS

Man you were almost out of the hole and in the clear, then you decided you want to dig down some more... You do realize this will now be bumped every time Galatasaray loses for the next few years?

lefty
08-18-2015, 07:44 PM
WE SAW AGAIN TODAY

Infinite_limit
08-18-2015, 09:38 PM
http://images.football365.com/15/07/800x600/Lukas-Podolski-signs-threeyear-Galatasaray-d_3321578.jpg

lefty
08-18-2015, 09:44 PM
WE SAW AGAIN TODAY
Jodelo Venti Quattro

turkish spurs fan
08-19-2015, 03:22 AM
send us benzema for the finish : (

https://twitter.com/SoccerSt_/status/633753853150691328

turkish spurs fan
08-19-2015, 03:28 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CMwe1LdU8AA-Lb2.mp4

Infinite_limit
08-19-2015, 03:30 AM
send us benzema for the finish : (

https://twitter.com/SoccerSt_/status/633753853150691328
http://i.radikal.com.tr/542x290/2015/02/09/fft81_mf3434714.Jpeg

Jodelo
08-19-2015, 10:15 AM
Jodelo (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=23669) Venti Quattro (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17094)

3rd title already this season :bobo