PDA

View Full Version : Im now convinced........

lebomb
04-03-2013, 10:42 AM
there are alot of perverts in ST.........except maybe Latarian Milton.

silverblk mystix
04-03-2013, 11:40 AM
Is a Cuck considered a pervert? Just sayin'

JudynTX
04-03-2013, 01:26 PM
And grammar police
And trolls
And wanna be moderators
And circle jerk threads

Trill Clinton
04-03-2013, 02:36 PM
a lot of child abusers and i agree with Judy about the circle jerkin', nh. shits disgusting the lengths people go to co-sign their buddy.

lakerhaterade
04-03-2013, 02:45 PM
A lot of lazy ass perverted dads on here that would allow their own offspring to twerk instead of guiding them to be better people

Trill Clinton
04-03-2013, 02:49 PM
^^^
didn't read

DMC
04-03-2013, 04:25 PM
A lot of lazy ass perverted dads on here that would allow their own offspring to twerk instead of guiding them to be better people

If you have a nice video camera or a hidden camera, you can benefit from leniency.

I. Hustle
04-03-2013, 04:29 PM
a lot of child abusers and i agree with Judy about the circle jerkin', nh. shits disgusting the lengths people go to co-sign their buddy.

I cosign that mah nig

Blake
04-03-2013, 05:07 PM

Your friends and family should accept you regardless.

lol labeler

Avante
04-03-2013, 07:25 PM
So many still all worked up over sex, something they'll calm down about as they start to mature. Sex something still new to them.

Thread
04-03-2013, 07:35 PM

So many still all worked up over sex, something they'll calm down about as they start to mature.

Here ya go, Silv. This will calm ya...

An excerpt from "Us Three."

The living room was surreal. The sun was just starting to rise outside and in combination with the candle light made for a incredibly romantic setting. William had worked fast, even turned the clock radio to an FM station. Soft music was playing and he came out of nowhere and caught me from behind. Along with all his other attributes William turned out to be a terrific dancer. I'd wanted to teach Bobby, but, he'd refused. Now I was dancing with Billy and it was so beautiful. I was light headed from the start, but, he held me securely and we flew together like the wind. I caught a momentary glimpse of Bobby as we turned. He'd taken a seat in the corner where the morning shadows were dark and heavy. The song changed, the beat even slower, more languid. The alcohol had taken full effect and I let myself go. I moved my hands to Billy's backside. His butt was so perfect and firm. I felt in front and his bulge was massive. I closed my eyes as he whispered to me of his love and desire for me. His fingers were under my sweat shirt holding my nipples with a tenderness that had me at once close to orgasm.

"Please take it off, Billy." The cool air felt wonderful on my warm breasts as the tune changed, now to a faster number and Billy increased our movements, taking me with him. He was grinding against my crotch and I wanted nothing more than to be made nude. I wanted Robert to be invisible. I wanted to be alone with William. To mate with him again and again with no witness, no permission, no governor.

And then I fell, into William's arms and he was carrying me, and the bedroom was so cold and dark. Bobby was sitting in the corner again. And his clothes were gone. He was so white and so handsome. I wanted him to be visible now so I could consume him. And my jeans were being pulled from my body, and somebody tore my panties off. And then I saw him. It was William. And he was taking his shirt off over his head.

"Oh, my God, you are so strong." The light from the hallway back lit him and I got ready to orgasm. I just needed him to touch me. Anywhere, just have his hands on me and I'd ignite into an endless flame.

"Please, Billy, I want to hear the buckle and the zipper. Ssshhh, so I hear it."

He obeyed me, but, I wouldn't wait. I put my fingers in it and ignited my orgasm. I felt his weight on the bed. It had to be him. I'd rolled onto my side and saw my husband in the corner. I jackknifed my left leg and giggled. I reached down and held my **** open for him. I'd need it all now.

"All of it, Billy. Okay?"

He quickly rearranged me on my hands and knees. Then pressed my face into the cold side of the pillow. I tried to hold my pussy open for him again, but, he smacked my hands away, and put a million fingers deep inside me. I instantly came again, screaming his name into my pillow. I wanted to tell him about my butt, but, Bobby wasn't really invisible so I couldn't. It was our secret. Mine and Billy's.

"Uh, oh, my goodness you have a big one." I giggled. Billy was trying to fuck me, but, I wouldn't hold still, and then he spanked my butt and he made me hold still. I couldn't remember if it was permissible for Billy to spank my butt in front of my husband. I'd have to settle that question the next time I saw him.

And then I heard the slapping of flesh and realized it was Billy's loins slapping against mine. He was buried inside me and had his hand over my mouth because somebody wouldn't stop screaming. I tried to reach down thru and crush his balls, but, he caught me and slapped my hand away again and then slapped my butt again. This time real hard and checked to see if Bobby had noticed, and he was masturbating in the corner, his hand going back and forth real fast.

"You aren't invisible, Bobby. I see you there masturbating. Now watch Billy. He's fucking me really hard."

I felt William crawling inside me. He was humongous, a giant filling my entire body. We were finally one. Like I'd always wanted. And then an animal was loose in the bedroom with us. It roared. And then blackness came and I disappeared into it.

------

- russell-ville-man

Latarian Milton
04-03-2013, 07:54 PM
im just a defender of the traditional moral standards tbh. freedom is a good thing but some people especially feminazis have gone too far beyond the borderline. i aint gonna fix the whole shit in my own efforts so i need you all niggas to join me & combat the feminist approach

mavs>spurs
04-03-2013, 08:02 PM
im just a defender of the traditional moral standards tbh. freedom is a good thing but some people especially feminazis have gone too far beyond the borderline. i aint gonna fix the whole shit in my own efforts so i need you all niggas to join me & combat the feminist approach

with you in the trenches, brother.

silverblk mystix
04-03-2013, 08:56 PM
Here ya go, Silv. This will calm ya...

An excerpt from "Us Three."

The living room was surreal. The sun was just starting to rise outside and in combination with the candle light made for a incredibly romantic setting. William had worked fast, even turned the clock radio to an FM station. Soft music was playing and he came out of nowhere and caught me from behind. Along with all his other attributes William turned out to be a terrific dancer. I'd wanted to teach Bobby, but, he'd refused. Now I was dancing with Billy and it was so beautiful. I was light headed from the start, but, he held me securely and we flew together like the wind. I caught a momentary glimpse of Bobby as we turned. He'd taken a seat in the corner where the morning shadows were dark and heavy. The song changed, the beat even slower, more languid. The alcohol had taken full effect and I let myself go. I moved my hands to Billy's backside. His butt was so perfect and firm. I felt in front and his bulge was massive. I closed my eyes as he whispered to me of his love and desire for me. His fingers were under my sweat shirt holding my nipples with a tenderness that had me at once close to orgasm.

"Please take it off, Billy." The cool air felt wonderful on my warm breasts as the tune changed, now to a faster number and Billy increased our movements, taking me with him. He was grinding against my crotch and I wanted nothing more than to be made nude. I wanted Robert to be invisible. I wanted to be alone with William. To mate with him again and again with no witness, no permission, no governor.

And then I fell, into William's arms and he was carrying me, and the bedroom was so cold and dark. Bobby was sitting in the corner again. And his clothes were gone. He was so white and so handsome. I wanted him to be visible now so I could consume him. And my jeans were being pulled from my body, and somebody tore my panties off. And then I saw him. It was William. And he was taking his shirt off over his head.

"Oh, my God, you are so strong." The light from the hallway back lit him and I got ready to orgasm. I just needed him to touch me. Anywhere, just have his hands on me and I'd ignite into an endless flame.

"Please, Billy, I want to hear the buckle and the zipper. Ssshhh, so I hear it."

He obeyed me, but, I wouldn't wait. I put my fingers in it and ignited my orgasm. I felt his weight on the bed. It had to be him. I'd rolled onto my side and saw my husband in the corner. I jackknifed my left leg and giggled. I reached down and held my **** open for him. I'd need it all now.

"All of it, Billy. Okay?"

He quickly rearranged me on my hands and knees. Then pressed my face into the cold side of the pillow. I tried to hold my pussy open for him again, but, he smacked my hands away, and put a million fingers deep inside me. I instantly came again, screaming his name into my pillow. I wanted to tell him about my butt, but, Bobby wasn't really invisible so I couldn't. It was our secret. Mine and Billy's.

"Uh, oh, my goodness you have a big one." I giggled. Billy was trying to fuck me, but, I wouldn't hold still, and then he spanked my butt and he made me hold still. I couldn't remember if it was permissible for Billy to spank my butt in front of my husband. I'd have to settle that question the next time I saw him.

And then I heard the slapping of flesh and realized it was Billy's loins slapping against mine. He was buried inside me and had his hand over my mouth because somebody wouldn't stop screaming. I tried to reach down thru and crush his balls, but, he caught me and slapped my hand away again and then slapped my butt again. This time real hard and checked to see if Bobby had noticed, and he was masturbating in the corner, his hand going back and forth real fast.

"You aren't invisible, Bobby. I see you there masturbating. Now watch Billy. He's fucking me really hard."

I felt William crawling inside me. He was humongous, a giant filling my entire body. We were finally one. Like I'd always wanted. And then an animal was loose in the bedroom with us. It roared. And then blackness came and I disappeared into it.

------

- russell-ville-man

So you have been in Chumpie and Blake's bedroom...

ya sick fuck :lmao

Blake
04-04-2013, 12:13 PM
I'm now convinced sbm is a pervert

silverblk mystix
04-04-2013, 03:09 PM
I'm now convinced sbm is a pervert

It was awesome how I never mentioned anyone's name when I made the CUCK comment...but YOU ran in here to defend it...

You know who you are and I respect that. :toast