PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Spurs Playoffs Preview

WHI_LEONARD
04-03-2013, 11:38 PM
Made another video guys, hope you enjoy. I'm not worried about the Spurs as long as they're healthy for the playoffs. Then I'll freak out :lobt::flag::ihit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P73bogQly50

I learned with Windows Live Movie Maker you have to almost unplug everything and terminate any extra background programs so that there's less chance for choppiness or noise. It's amazing. Also you have to make your own save settings because it's default option uses 8000 bitrate(which needs more processing power) compared to an average video that uses 3000-6000 (less megabytes per minute or something). Even adjusting the sound channels can have an effect if your processing hiccups. I made this video using headphones and I noticed it doesn't come out as well with speakers.

Unleash the Baynes, the Leonard, and NEAL(sometimes).

Thread
04-03-2013, 11:48 PM
I'd settle for:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

to hold serve by the end of June.

hater
04-04-2013, 02:06 AM
well you better start freaking out, they will not be fully healthy for playoffs

Rapper
04-04-2013, 02:41 AM
Spurs will end up with the season in the 2nd round of playoffs

DapDaGenius
04-04-2013, 03:53 AM
Pretty sure we'll get dominated in the 2nd and we'll be extremely disappointed.

TampaDude
04-04-2013, 06:45 AM
I'd settle for:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

to hold serve by the end of June.

Tired old shit bag Lakers: Lottery with no pick.

Thread
04-04-2013, 07:04 AM
Tired old shit bag

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

pgardn
04-04-2013, 07:16 AM
Damn parrots loose in the room yet again...

WHI_LEONARD
04-04-2013, 10:05 PM
I think the Spurs make the Western Conference Finals. Each series will probably go down to the buzzer.

Right now I'm bewildered with Boris Diaw. He can infiltrate the paint but instead of drawing a foul or going for a strong layup he'll pass the ball. Diaw doesn't create a lot of turn overs on his dish passes but there is no excuse to have that much cushion and not try to bang in the paint (which I hope he is just saving for the playoffs). I think Diaw is more intelligent than Bonner and Blair but needs to assert more features to his game to show it.

Corey Joseph, Patty Mills, and Nando De Colo is a toss up. They all have different strengths and weaknesses and but need better decision making.

Aron Baynes needs at least seven minutes a game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWZZ4Sc9Wdo

Kool Bob Love
04-04-2013, 10:12 PM
Strong cliff jumping phaggots ITT.

Great video OP. Keep up the great work. :toast