PDA

View Full Version : Why is it cool to support gay marriage all of a sudden?

Thebesteva
04-04-2013, 01:07 AM
It's all over Facebook and social media, that red equal sign thing indicating you support the right for gay marriage. WTF is this fuckery? Don't people realize that they don't want the right to marry but the financial benefits of being recognized as a married couple?

Educate me if I'm misinformed. HarlemHeat, I personally want to know your opinion since you have more experience with gay rights than most.

Jacob1983
04-04-2013, 01:11 AM
Water is wet, brah.

Of course, it's about money. It's always about money. It has nothing to do with tolerance and equality. Gay people just want to get their piece of the pie just like everyone else. It's about money. Plain and simple. They want to get tax breaks and benefits from Uncle Sam just like straight people get. That's all it's about. I think if the gay community would admit that, it would really help their cause.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-04-2013, 01:11 AM
Why shouldn't they get the financial benefits straight people get?

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-04-2013, 01:12 AM
Water is wet, brah.

Of course, it's about money. It's always about money. It has nothing to do with tolerance and equality. Gay people just want to get their piece of the pie just like everyone else. It's about money. Plain and simple. They want to get tax breaks and benefits from Uncle Sam just like straight people get. That's all it's about. I think if the gay community would admit that, it would really help their cause.

You should worry less about teh gays and more about not being a worthless piece of shit who makes $16,000 a year (:lmao so fuckin pathetic)

D12
04-04-2013, 01:18 AM
It's the it thing to do now.

:cry civil liberties :cry

baseline bum
04-04-2013, 01:33 AM
It's the it thing to do now.

:cry civil liberties :cry

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/13328000/ngbbs46a0ffda4c839.gif

Jacob1983
04-04-2013, 01:37 AM
I personally do not care if they get or don't get the same benefits that straight couples get. I was just stating the truth. It's not about tolerance and equality. It's about them wanting their piece of the pie just like everyone else. Greed is good.

And again, if you want to swap jobs with me and make 16k a year, I will. Or better yet, since you are a warrior for the little guy, why not give me a piece of your monthly cut from your job? I love how people bitch about rich people not paying enough on taxes yet when a rich person gets called out on it, they run away from it and refuse to own up.

D12
04-04-2013, 01:42 AM
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/13328000/ngbbs46a0ffda4c839.gif

sup Clipper Nation

Thread
04-04-2013, 01:57 AM
Hussein Obama won a 2nd term.

Jacob1983
04-04-2013, 02:02 AM
And yet gay marriage is still not legal nationwide. What does that say about Obama?

Thread
04-04-2013, 02:06 AM
And yet gay marriage is still not legal nationwide. What does that say about Obama?

He's an habitual liar.

monosylab1k
04-04-2013, 03:20 AM
Water is wet, brah.

Those stupid gays are probably too dumb to even remember all the racism against white people during the Holocaust tbh

CuckingFunt
04-04-2013, 03:21 AM
It has nothing to do with tolerance and equality. Gay people just want to get their piece of the pie just like everyone else.

'K.

monosylab1k
04-04-2013, 03:23 AM
I personally do not care if they get or don't get the same benefits that straight couples get. I was just stating the truth. It's not about tolerance and equality. It's about them wanting their piece of the pie just like everyone else. Greed is good.

And again, if you want to swap jobs with me and make 16k a year, I will. Or better yet, since you are a warrior for the little guy, why not give me a piece of your monthly cut from your job? I love how people bitch about rich people not paying enough on taxes yet when a rich person gets called out on it, they run away from it and refuse to own up.

I'd love to dissect this post and break down every subtle nuance of obtuse ignorance in it, but i don't have a few hours to spend at the moment.

redzero
04-04-2013, 03:25 AM
It would be best for people to be able to marry their chairs or carpets, because it will turn marriage into a bigger joke than it already is.

ChumpDumper
04-04-2013, 03:26 AM
Jacob1983 constantly posts about things he doesn't care about at all.

Jacob1983
04-04-2013, 03:26 AM
I am just saying that if gay people and their supporters are truely for equality, tolerance, and compassion then they should support polygamy too. If they don't then they're hypocritical bigots and need to shut the fuck up.

CuckingFunt
04-04-2013, 03:28 AM
I am just saying that if gay people and their supporters are truely for equality, tolerance, and compassion then they should support polygamy too. If they don't then they're hypocritical bigots and need to shut the fuck up.

Know a lot of queer folks advocating against polygamy, do you?

AussieFanKurt
04-04-2013, 03:42 AM
Not sure if its cool, its just the 21st century and there's significantly less stigma to supporting it so people are more openly supportive... just like gays are more open

TDMVPDPOY
04-04-2013, 04:25 AM
this is what happens when there was a breakthrough research cure for HIV/aids, now he full stream ahead pushed to legal gay marriage cause they know there is a cure

silverblk mystix
04-04-2013, 07:15 AM
If gays want to be as miserable as married people are - they should be given the right to be.

Fonzie
04-04-2013, 07:27 AM
Aaaaaaaaaay........gay marriage is cool with me. Love the one your with.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-04-2013, 08:07 AM
:lol Gaycob melting down

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-04-2013, 08:08 AM

I make (or will once I graduate) 50k a year to start. That hardly qualifies as rich. It just qualifies as not pathetic :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-04-2013, 08:09 AM
I'd love to dissect this post and break down every subtle nuance of obtuse ignorance in it, but i don't have a few hours to spend at the moment.

:lmao

resistanze
04-04-2013, 08:14 AM
He wouldn't be complaining if he could still order Xanax online from Canada.

Fabbs
04-04-2013, 08:20 AM
Votes.

Can't wait to see the Repug agenda go into full gay mode.

I. Hustle
04-04-2013, 08:33 AM
I make (or will once I graduate) 50k a year to start. That hardly qualifies as rich. It just qualifies as not pathetic :lol

You already secured a job? Or are you just saying that your degree should get you that? Just curious.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-04-2013, 08:34 AM
You already secured a job? Or are you just saying that your degree should get you that? Just curious.

Already accepted an offer.

I graduate in a month, so if I hadn't we'd have problems :lol

mrsmaalox
04-04-2013, 09:32 AM
It's all over Facebook and social media, that red equal sign thing indicating you support the right for gay marriage. WTF is this fuckery? Don't people realize that they don't want the right to marry but the financial benefits of being recognized as a married couple?

Educate me if I'm misinformed. HarlemHeat, I personally want to know your opinion since you have more experience with gay rights than most.

Apparently you are one of the last ones to figure this out :rolleyes The reason it's cool to support gay marriage "all of a sudden" is because last week the SCOTUS heard arguments relating to same-sex marriage, one of the cases being United States v. Windsor, a constitutional challenge to the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), which defined marriage as the union of a man and woman for purposes of federal benefits.

Spurminator
04-04-2013, 09:42 AM
Jacob, a lot of us would support your right to live with multiple women and call them your wives, we just object to you courting pre-teens.

DisAsTerBot
04-04-2013, 10:02 AM
lol op gets all his relevant information from facebook
lol facebook

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-04-2013, 10:14 AM
lol op gets all his relevant information from facebook
lol facebook

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/hunt-for-joseph-kony-elusive-african-warlord-is-halted/2013/04/03/833cc0dc-9c81-11e2-9219-51eb8387e8f1_story.html

Clipper Nation
04-04-2013, 10:19 AM
Tbh, I hope we can all agree that gays getting married is preferable to Gaycob getting married and producing offspring...

:lol Bitter about his shitty Wal-Mart job
:lol Pops a Xanax every time the Mavs lose
:lol Obsessed with :madrun TEH GAYZ :madrun

HarlemHeat37
04-04-2013, 10:27 AM
:lol OP has been trying so hard to fit in with the SpursTalk culture, tbh..

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-04-2013, 10:44 AM
Tbh, I hope we can all agree that gays getting married is preferable to Gaycob getting married and producing offspring...

Trainwreck2100
04-04-2013, 10:49 AM
gonna send the divorce rate right to the shitter tbqh

Bobby Junk
04-04-2013, 11:03 AM

Yeah, like heterosexuals have a great track record. :lmao

Thread
04-04-2013, 11:03 AM

The divorce rate has been in the shitter since the end of WWII.

StudMuffin
04-04-2013, 11:07 AM
All I know is meeting hot babes at pro-gay marriage events is pretty cool.

marini martini
04-04-2013, 11:08 AM
If gays want to be as miserable as married people are - they should be given the right to be.

Also, they want to be in on the health decisions. IOW, they want to be able to "pull the plug" if need be!

Bobby Junk
04-04-2013, 11:18 AM
You are correct. Equal rights.

gay abc
04-04-2013, 01:16 PM
three words that will save the economy..... gay..... bridal..... registry :married:

Cane
04-04-2013, 01:20 PM

Kinky. Bottom?

Avante
04-04-2013, 01:35 PM
Let gays marry, what's the big deal?

phxspurfan
04-04-2013, 01:39 PM
I was just talking to someone about this the other day. All of a sudden random people are all up on the gays like they've been loving salchicha their whole lives. Not that I'm against it but damn people are bandwagoners

phxspurfan
04-04-2013, 01:42 PM
Votes.

Can't wait to see the Repug agenda go into full gay mode.

That would be great comedy. To watch a guy like Mitt Romney visibly swallow his tongue and support the gays

Drachen
04-04-2013, 02:13 PM
three words that will save the economy..... gay..... bridal..... registry :married:

LOL!

marini martini
04-04-2013, 03:59 PM

/thread

:toast

thunderup
04-04-2013, 04:37 PM
Let gays marry, what's the big deal?

Exactly. Let them feel the pain of marriage.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-04-2013, 04:48 PM
That would be great comedy. To watch a guy like Mitt Romney visibly swallow his tongue and support the gays

Willard did support gays when he was governor of Massachusetts. He had to change that stance when he was competing with the likes of Santorum and Bachmann for bible belt votes in the primary.

symple19
04-04-2013, 04:54 PM
I'm all for gays marrying, but refuse to stop calling people faggots

mrsmaalox
04-04-2013, 05:15 PM
The 2 gay couples I know are way happier than any of the straight couples I know :lol

DPG21920
04-04-2013, 05:39 PM
The 2 gay couples I know are way happier than any of the straight couples I know :lol

Was that a word play?

mrsmaalox
04-04-2013, 05:49 PM
Was that a word play?

Nah it's just how my brain works on codeine...

FkLA
04-04-2013, 06:43 PM
Let them marry and do whatever they want tbh. Maybe if theyre accepted and treated like everyone else none of them will feel the need to act like overly flamboyant faggots.

Thread
04-04-2013, 07:10 PM
It's more of a sexual state than a lifestyle.

Latarian Milton
04-04-2013, 07:56 PM
marriage is a business and i don't see no reason why too men cannot do this business on a consensual basis. finance is the only bond that sustains a marriage, not sex or shit tbh

apalisoc_9
04-04-2013, 08:27 PM
Question

I realize the trend is a rising population and the world is way overpopulated now, but don't you guys think this could ultimately lead to population decline in say 60-70 years? The one reason dislike about this gay marriege trend is that possibility...

ChumpDumper
04-04-2013, 08:39 PM
Question

I realize the trend is a rising population and the world is way overpopulated now, but don't you guys think this could ultimately lead to population decline in say 60-70 years? The one reason dislike about this gay marriege trend is that possibility...Now just how would that happen?

AFBlue
04-04-2013, 08:43 PM
Don't see why marriage should be rewarded financially or should be a function of the government to recognize. If someone wants to marry a person of the same sex, multiple people, or inantimate objects they shouls be able to do so without the government caring.

FkLA
04-04-2013, 08:47 PM
Question

I realize the trend is a rising population and the world is way overpopulated now, but don't you guys think this could ultimately lead to population decline in say 60-70 years? The one reason dislike about this gay marriege trend is that possibility...

Nah man, the majority of people are still straight and its not like passing this law will make more people suddenly decide to be gay. :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2013, 09:25 PM
marriage is a business and i don't see no reason why too men cannot do this business on a consensual basis. finance is the only bond that sustains a marriage, not sex or shit tbh

i don't know how you get away with it..but it's well known you abhor pussy..you're a real dick-in-da-booty-ass-ho

mabrignani
04-04-2013, 09:55 PM

exactly...i believe polygamy will become legal, just because the world has been predicted to get worse

exstatic
04-04-2013, 09:58 PM
I was just talking to someone about this the other day. All of a sudden random people are all up on the gays like they've been loving salchicha their whole lives. Not that I'm against it but damn people are bandwagoners

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self evident.
- Arthur Schopenheuer

DJR210
04-04-2013, 11:11 PM
"and the home, of the, gaaaaaaaaaaaaays"

Creepn
04-04-2013, 11:25 PM
Question

The world is far from being overpopulated. We just need to stop being wasteful.

Jacob1983
04-04-2013, 11:41 PM
I want a gay person to explain to me why it's intolerant and rude for someone to be against them marrying their lover but it's not intolerant or rude on their part for being against polygamy.

For the record, I'd be fine with just 1 wife. With that being said, no fuckin way I would get married any time soon. I can't have a wife, working a shitty job that pays sweatshop wages, and be fucked up in the head like I am right now. I'd have to obviously get a better job that paid better and at least didn't stress me out that much and I'd have to get some therapy to deal with my paranoia, depression, and possible bipolar disorder. I'm sure you guys will shit all over this post. Go ahead and do it.

FkLA
04-05-2013, 12:06 AM
^you on xanax right now bro ?

AussieFanKurt
04-05-2013, 12:06 AM

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZvcVj1Qkjf2S30RZ9x7nl1KVE_MvAq vKKLimbQSRHCozf-pkN

what relevance does faggot have to being gay... thats a faggot there ^ is he gay?

Creepn
04-05-2013, 12:14 AM
I want a gay person to explain to me why it's intolerant and rude for someone to be against them marrying their lover but it's not intolerant or rude on their part for being against polygamy.

For the record, I'd be fine with just 1 wife. With that being said, no fuckin way I would get married any time soon. I can't have a wife, working a shitty job that pays sweatshop wages, and be fucked up in the head like I am right now. I'd have to obviously get a better job that paid better and at least didn't stress me out that much and I'd have to get some therapy to deal with my paranoia, depression, and possible bipolar disorder. I'm sure you guys will shit all over this post. Go ahead and do it.
Find a pimply woman in your income bracket who can't talk shit about money. She would alleviate about 70-80% of your depression problems being with her. Killing two birds with one stone. But are you mentally strong enough to handle a break up is the question.

oh crap
04-05-2013, 12:40 AM
^^lol, he's not even mentally strong enough to break out of Walmart, so what do you think?

ChumpDumper
04-05-2013, 01:55 AM
I want a gay person to explain to me why it's intolerant and rude for someone to be against them marrying their lover but it's not intolerant or rude on their part for being against polygamy.Have they told you they are against polygamy?

kamikazi_player
04-05-2013, 03:08 AM

Holy shit, that's 39 pills and counting :lol. Maybe he will go overboard on xanax if they don't make the playoffs tbh

Drachen
04-05-2013, 07:58 AM

Have you found a gay person who thinks that way? Have you asked them why? I have never discussed this issue with a gay person so I cannot provide any insight.

jag
04-05-2013, 08:22 AM
Now just how would that happen?

It's a well known fact that every time a gay couple consummates their marriage a baby is miscarried.

Clipper Nation
04-05-2013, 09:42 AM

Tbh, you do a good enough job shitting all over yourself, B.....

:cry "I'm getting owned in this thread, lemme cry about my job real quick, maybe I can get some sympathy" :cry

Frank Dux
04-05-2013, 09:47 AM
Question

So you believe that offering marriage rights to gay people will create a gay epidemic that could ultimately destroy the world's population in a generation? Hmmmm...

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-05-2013, 09:57 AM
It's a well known fact that every time a gay couple consummates their marriage a baby is miscarried.

I can't decide if this sounds like the most disturbing Cliff Clavin quote ever or a line from the future gritty reboot of "It's a Wonderful Life."

Latarian Milton
04-05-2013, 09:58 AM

co-sign 100000 times tbh. i always think of you as a perfect example for the exact type of life that i want all young lads to live (except for the shitty job, of course), and you prove me right time and time again. you don't need a FUCKING bitch to live a happy life. a smart guy would never consider getting married before the age of 30, a smarter guy would just fuck them bitches for fun w/o ever marrying anyone of them, while the smartest guys (like you and me) would choose to live frugal lives as celibates.

you deserve to live a better life though. you don't need a job nor much income when you don't have a bitch to feed, but like DMC said, one's income is kinda like a reflection of the person's value in the monetized world, and you surely deserve better remuneration than what you current gets. you're a well educated person and you should have faith in yourself, your knowledge and intelligence will pay off sooner or later tbh.

you can't count on anyone else (like a psychologist) to help deal with your paranoia imho, you're the only one who can fix the whole shit for yourself. you don't need that much money to live as a badass, just be the badass that you want to be, wealth and bliss will spontaneously come.

AngryMan
04-05-2013, 10:05 AM
co-sign 100000 times tbh. i always think of you as a perfect example for the exact type of life that i want all young lads to live (except for the shitty job, of course), and you prove me right time and time again. you don't need a FUCKING bitch to live a happy life. a smart guy would never consider getting married before the age of 30, a smarter guy would just fuck them bitches for fun w/o ever marrying anyone of them, while the smartest guys (like you and me) would choose to live frugal lives as celibates.

you deserve to live a better life though. you don't need a job nor much income when you don't have a bitch to feed, but like DMC said, one's income is kinda like a reflection of the person's value in the monetized world, and you surely deserve better remuneration than what you current gets. you're a well educated person and you should have faith in yourself, your knowledge and intelligence will pay off sooner or later tbh.

you can't count on anyone else (like a psychologist) to help deal with your paranoia imho, you're the only one who can fix the whole shit for yourself. you don't need that much money to live as a badass, just be the badass that you want to be, wealth and bliss will spontaneously come.

Man...sit yo' ass down and STFU!

mrsmaalox
04-05-2013, 10:15 AM
Some also worry that gay marriage could lead to men marrying their sons in order to cheat on taxes:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/03/jeremy-irons-on-gay-marri_n_3009495.html

WTF "incest is there to protect us from inbreeding"?!! :lol

Capt Bringdown
04-05-2013, 10:24 AM
It's a wonderful wedge issue/distraction that serves to create the illusion of two sides in opposition. Both "sides" get to assume roles of self-righteousness. Lots of heat but little light.

jag
04-05-2013, 10:32 AM
I can't decide if this sounds like the most disturbing Cliff Clavin quote ever or a line from the future gritty reboot of "It's a Wonderful Life."

:lol probably the latter. All scenes shot with green-screen. Directed by Robert Rodriguez. Adapted from Frank Miller's It's a Wonderful Life graphic novel.

Homeland Security
04-05-2013, 10:41 AM
Meh. In a Hobbesian age where brute strength and power reigned, women were subservient, and survival of children was a 50-50 proposition, marriage meant something very different from what it does today. In that age, you would have looked at someone who suggested gay marriage the same way you would look at someone who suggested making a roof out of pudding.

Gay marriage opponents seem to have some sense that the paradigm has shifted, and that the shift has attendant social problems. Since the previous age had a restrictive sexual ethic, and homosexuality was among the strongest taboos, homosexuals get a lot of negative attention from those whose sense of identity is threatened by the fading of the previous age. But homosexuals are not causing the problems attendant to the reevaluation of marriage in light of different sexual mores and the pressures of overpopulation.

The social problem I see is that among the underclass the function traditional marriage used to serve for women and children hasn't been replaced by anything else (though the state tried), so instead we simply have more and more vulnerable women, and more and more children who are not reared successfully to function in society, and so the underclass just gets bigger and bigger, and left further and further behind. Gay marriage has nothing to do with that.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-05-2013, 11:09 AM
Some also worry that gay marriage could lead to men marrying their sons in order to cheat on taxes:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/03/jeremy-irons-on-gay-marri_n_3009495.html

WTF "incest is there to protect us from inbreeding"?!! :lol

Leetonidas
04-05-2013, 11:13 AM
why does anyone care what fags do? let them get married, wgaf

mrsmaalox
04-05-2013, 11:30 AM

I know! I'm embarrassed now because for years this guy has been on my celebrity "Just One Night" list :lol

Drachen
04-05-2013, 12:00 PM
I know! I'm embarrassed now because for years this guy has been on my celebrity "Just One Night" list :lol

Mrs. Maalox wants to be taken over by a german terrorist.

monosylab1k
04-05-2013, 12:50 PM

:tu

mrsmaalox
04-05-2013, 02:12 PM
Mrs. Maalox wants to be taken over by a german terrorist.

And his brother too :)

Jacob1983
04-06-2013, 01:13 AM
Talking about gay marriage to a homosexual is like talking about affirmative action to a minority. You're likely just asking for trouble in my opinion and it's even worse if you a male WASP too.

Do you honestly think I care if gay people get married? Do you really think that with all the problems that I have that I'm going to have a meltdown over two guys getting married and having sex in their bed? I mean seriously, do you really think anyone gets upset over the fact that there are men that have sex with other men? Just think about it. Do any human beings on this planet lose sleep over the fact that homosexuals are having gay sex?

I don't give a shit to be honest. Let them get married or don't. It doesn't affect me at all. If they are allowed to get married, they should be taxed the same amount that straight couples get taxed and I should be able to get a cut from those taxes. If all of these do gooder liberals want to help the little guy, then they should step the fuck up and tax gay married couples and give a cut from those taxes to poor people. If they don't, they are hypocrites and should be shunned by society.

HarlemHeat37
04-06-2013, 01:17 AM
Talking about gay marriage to a homosexual is like talking about affirmative action to a minority. You're likely just asking for trouble in my opinion and it's even worse if you a male WASP too.

Do you honestly think I care if gay people get married? Do you really think that with all the problems that I have that I'm going to have a meltdown over two guys getting married and having sex in their bed? I mean seriously, do you really think anyone gets upset over the fact that there are men that have sex with other men? Just think about it. Do any human beings on this planet lose sleep over the fact that homosexuals are having gay sex?

I don't give a shit to be honest. Let them get married or don't. It doesn't affect me at all. If they are allowed to get married, they should be taxed the same amount that straight couples get taxed and I should be able to get a cut from those taxes. If all of these do gooder liberals want to help the little guy, then they should step the fuck up and tax gay married couples and give a cut from those taxes to poor people. If they don't, they are hypocrites and should be shunned by society.

:lol..

Jacob1983
04-06-2013, 01:22 AM
Has anyone actually answered this question? It's a good question to ask because it's completely true right now.

Supporting gay marriage is a very popular fad and trend right now. Probably at an all time high.

ChumpDumper
04-06-2013, 01:49 AM
Do you honestly think I care if gay people get married? Do you really think that with all the problems that I have that I'm going to have a meltdown over two guys getting married and having sex in their bed?Yes.
I mean seriously, do you really think anyone gets upset over the fact that there are men that have sex with other men?Yes.
Just think about it. Do any human beings on this planet lose sleep over the fact that homosexuals are having gay sex?You're up kind of late tbh.

Jacob1983
04-06-2013, 02:36 AM
Explain why people have meltdowns over gay sex.

ChumpDumper
04-06-2013, 02:39 AM
An hour later and your still on about this.

Jacob1983
04-06-2013, 02:40 AM
I want to know why, dumper. Explain it to the less fortunate.

ChumpDumper
04-06-2013, 04:08 AM
It's keeping you up, among other things.

silverblk mystix
04-06-2013, 06:39 AM
Has anyone actually answered this question? It's a good question to ask because it's completely true right now.

Supporting gay marriage is a very popular fad and trend right now. Probably at an all time high.

I'll give you truth...

because hollywood is run by Jewish people who happen to have a lot of gays in their families and they control most of what comes out of the media...

the last few years they have methodically inserted "cool" gay roles in their movies...the cool gay friend who is always the life of the party. The cool gay friend who goes to family gatherings with his significant other and the family accepts them w/o any issues...this is making it "cool" to have gay friends and family....

Not that any of this is wrong - but - people who had trouble accepting this reality maybe needed to see "normal" behavior pointed out to them so they could get with the program.

So, even though there have been gays since the dawn of time they were always in the closet because of the stigma - now - the media is turning this around by showcasing gays prominently and making sure that the roles are positive and the "smart" people who interact with them act completely blase' around them and not blink an eye.

Someday, they will also decide (maybe 100 years from now) that so-called "minorities" are also "normal" and you will see a campaign where it is "cool" to have a latino, black or asian friend and not have them necessarily be a convict, rapper or an intellectual.

Hope this helps.

ChumpDumper
04-06-2013, 10:43 AM
OK, so why do Jews allow themselves to be parodied and stereotyped regularly in movies and television?

silverblk mystix
04-06-2013, 10:48 AM
OK, so why do Jews allow themselves to be parodied and stereotyped regularly in movies and television?

Can you provide an example?

and...

do you happen to be Jewish?

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-06-2013, 10:58 AM
Yes.Yes.You're up kind of late tbh.

ChumpDumper
04-06-2013, 11:18 AM
Can you provide an example? every stock Jewish character who handles money and can't play sports ever.

and...

do you happen to be Jewish?No (lol enlightened labels).

Why do you want to make everything so personal?

Because you take everything personally?

ChumpDumper
04-06-2013, 11:22 AM
Someday, they will also decide (maybe 100 years from now) that so-called "minorities" are also "normal" and you will see a campaign where it is "cool" to have a latino, black or asian friend and not have them necessarily be a convict, rapper or an intellectual.Tyler Perry movies have made about half a billion dollars, for example.

ChumpDumper
04-06-2013, 11:38 AM
Then you have Mo' Better Blues. According to you, a bunch of Jews gave a black man a bunch of money to make a film about a musician who wasn't a convict or a rapper and had a negative portrayal of Jewish nightclub owners to boot.

Roger Ebert gives you a :tu

exstatic
04-06-2013, 12:47 PM
Tyler Perry movies have made about half a billion dollars, for example.

A righteous media controlling Jew if ever there were one.

Clipper Nation
04-06-2013, 12:51 PM
Explain why people have meltdowns over gay sex.

Because they chug Xanax by the bottle and harbor deep bitterness about their minimum-wage retail job, tbh.....

silverblk mystix
04-06-2013, 01:02 PM
Tyler Perry movies have made about half a billion dollars, for example.

So Tyler Perry is a jew?

silverblk mystix
04-06-2013, 01:03 PM
Then you have Mo' Better Blues. According to you, a bunch of Jews gave a black man a bunch of money to make a film about a musician who wasn't a convict or a rapper and had a negative portrayal of Jewish nightclub owners to boot.

Roger Ebert gives you a :tu

So, Spike Lee is a Jew?

silverblk mystix
04-06-2013, 01:04 PM
every stock Jewish character who handles money and can't play sports ever.

No (lol enlightened labels).

Why do you want to make everything so personal?

Because you take everything personally?

Not making it personal - just wondered if you had labeled yourself Jewish.

CuckingFunt
04-06-2013, 01:37 PM
Not making it personal - just wondered if you had labeled yourself Jewish.

Asking someone a question about themselves is inherently personal.

silverblk mystix
04-06-2013, 03:09 PM
Asking someone a question about themselves is inherently personal.

He seemed to take offense because I told the truth about Jewish Hollywood....so I wondered if he was jewish.

CuckingFunt
04-06-2013, 04:05 PM
He seemed to take offense because I told the truth about Jewish Hollywood....so I wondered if he was jewish.

He questioned your assertion. He didn't seem to be offended by it.

But in either case, it's pretty silly to ask someone a personal question and then argue that you're not making it personal.

silverblk mystix
04-06-2013, 04:29 PM
He questioned your assertion. He didn't seem to be offended by it.

But in either case, it's pretty silly to ask someone a personal question and then argue that you're not making it personal.

Ok, thanks chumpie!

Jacob1983
04-06-2013, 10:19 PM
I have to say that the insults toward me in this thread have been very unoriginal and bland. Put some effort into it. I just see the weak effort and delivery as being lazy.

Why do people get upset and pissy when someone says that Hollywood is mostly controlled by Jewish people? That's just the way it is. It's like saying that the best basketball players in the NBA are black. It's just the way it is.

kamikazi_player
04-07-2013, 02:06 AM
I have to say that the insults toward me in this thread have been very unoriginal and bland. Put some effort into it. I just see the weak effort and delivery as being lazy.

Why do people get upset and pissy when someone says that Hollywood is mostly controlled by Jewish people? That's just the way it is. It's like saying that the best basketball players in the NBA are black. It's just the way it is.

Why do you get pissy over gay marriage?

And maybe if you stop acting like some emo flip flopping faggot we would take you seriously

Jacob1983
04-07-2013, 02:10 AM
When did I flip flop on gay marriage? I don't give a shit about it to be honest.

sook
04-07-2013, 02:32 AM
being gay isn't a "State" its deviant behavior people just cowardly label as something they can't help or own up to.

FACT.

kamikazi_player
04-07-2013, 02:35 AM
When did I flip flop on gay marriage? I don't give a shit about it to be honest.
You keep flip flopping about caring/not caring about it. If you didn't really care, you would have left this thread, but you insist to stay and keep trying to compare it to polygamy.

Jacob1983
04-07-2013, 02:44 AM
Are you asking me if I care if homosexuals can or can't get married? If that's the question, then no. If I'm going to take a polygraph, I will say no. I honestly do not care if gay marriage is legal or illegal. It does not affect me either way. Why does that make me a bigot or a Bible thumper? Explain that to me. I am fuckin' neutral basically on the issue.

bluebellmaniac
04-07-2013, 05:33 AM
As a side issue that splits off from this issue, one might ask what interest is it of the federal (or state) government to promote marriage or to promote people having kids? It was of some interest at the end of WWI and WWII, but not anymore. When you provide a tax break, you are promoting something. It should not be the business of the state or federal government to inject itself into these issues. As such there should not be provisions in the tax code that give preferential treatment to those who are married or with kids. If you can afford children, have them. Don't count on a handout from the fed to support them. If you can afford a spouse, get married. Don't count on the tax break. If you want a house, buy one you can afford. Don't count on the tax break. Taxes would be so much simpler if you took out all the things that the fed (and some states) have no business promoting.

As to the issue SCOTUS was hearing, perhaps the fed shouldn't be so concerned with whether you are married or not, but rather if it is a benefit, then just allow you to name a beneficiary. No need to be married to them at all. Simplify and move on.

As to the estate tax issue SCOTUS heard, again, allow a person to name a beneficiary and that person would not have to pay taxes on the house. Otherwise, do not give one benefit to married people and not to others. If you can't do the name a beneficiary thing, then eliminate the entire spouse doesn't pay estate tax provision.

ChumpDumper
04-07-2013, 06:32 AM
Not making it personallol wanting desperately to label me

silverblk mystix
04-07-2013, 06:34 AM
lol wanting desperately to label me

nah, just trying to see why you are denying that Jews control/dominate hollywood/media... you took it wrong is all...

ChumpDumper
04-07-2013, 06:38 AM
nah, just trying to see why you are denying that Jews control/dominate hollywood/media... you took it wrong is all...Not denying their positions in power, just your stupid conclusions you drew from them.

Then you flip-flopped and tried to say Tyler Perry and Spike Lee control Hollywood. Make up your mind.

And yeah, it was personal. No other reason to ask it.

silverblk mystix
04-07-2013, 06:48 AM
Not denying their positions in power, just your stupid conclusions you drew from them.

The fact that you hate truth is the only stupid thing.

Then you flip-flopped and tried to say Tyler Perry and Spike Lee control Hollywood. Make up your mind.

I asked if they were jewish. So how you concluded the above makes no sense at all.

And yeah, it was personal. No other reason to ask it.

Ok - if it hurts you that much - I remove my question to you regarding if you are jewish. The truth remains. Jews have a lot to do with stereotypes - positive and negative ones.

ChumpDumper
04-07-2013, 06:57 AM
The fact that you hate truth is the only stupid thing.What you said was easily disproved.
I asked if they were jewish. So how you concluded the above makes no sense at all.It wouldn't matter to your theory, so it's irrelevant.
Ok - if it hurts you that much - I remove my question to you regarding if you are jewish.Straw man. It doesn't hurt me at all. You wanted to make it personal, you can't change that.
The truth remains. Jews have a lot to do with stereotypes - positive and negative ones.That wasn't what you said -- and you are labeling and stereotyping Jews in a big way here.

Good job. :tu

silverblk mystix
04-07-2013, 07:47 AM
What you said was easily disproved.It wouldn't matter to your theory, so it's irrelevant.Straw man. It doesn't hurt me at all. You wanted to make it personal, you can't change that.That wasn't what you said -- and you are labeling and stereotyping Jews in a big way here.

Good job. :tu

Truth is still truth. Jews run hlwd.

exstatic
04-07-2013, 08:35 AM
So Tyler Perry is a jew?

So, Spike Lee is a Jew?

No, and no, thereby obliterating your strawman.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-07-2013, 08:44 AM
Gaycob with the 12 posts in this thread, most of which being meltdowns.

:lol totally the behavior of someone who doesn't care about gay marriage

silverblk mystix
04-07-2013, 09:16 AM
No, and no, thereby obliterating your strawman.

They had to finance their own movies - despite Jewish dominance. Mel Gibson - same thing. Why do you think Mel Gibson "suddenly" became an anti semitic outcast?

These guys went up against all odds and succeeded - you think gibson -all of a sudden- turned bad?

leemajors
04-07-2013, 09:53 AM
They had to finance their own movies - despite Jewish dominance. Mel Gibson - same thing. Why do you think Mel Gibson "suddenly" became an anti semitic outcast?

These guys went up against all odds and succeeded - you think gibson -all of a sudden- turned bad?

He was raised by an Anti-Semite Holocaust denier.

exstatic
04-07-2013, 11:11 AM

You go up against all odds and succeed, once. If you do it repeatedly for large sums of money, you're part of the power structure.

And yes, I think Mel Gibson's always been a shit.

silverblk mystix
04-07-2013, 11:14 AM
He was raised by an Anti-Semite Holocaust denier.

He might have been - which only adds weight to what I said. Gibson was already who he was - and if he was anti semitic - he was that a looong long time ago....it didn't come to light until when?

Until he pissed off the jews with his Passion of the Christ movie - which the Jews wanted him to change things about Jesus - and he refused...so...voila...he suddenly gets busted and recorded saying these things...

Truth.

exstatic
04-07-2013, 11:18 AM
He might have been - which only adds weight to what I said. Gibson was already who he was - and if he was anti semitic - he was that a looong long time ago....it didn't come to light until when?

Until he pissed off the jews with his Passion of the Christ movie - which the Jews wanted him to change things about Jesus - and he refused...so...voila...he suddenly gets busted and recorded saying these things...

Truth.

Actually, he probably pissed them off with his drunken, anti-semitic rants on multiple DUI traffic stops. If they were that concerned with Jeebus movies, we never would have had Ben Hur, or The Robe, or The Greatest Story Ever Told, all made in an era much more influenced by Hollywood Jews than we are in now.

silverblk mystix
04-07-2013, 11:42 AM
Actually, he probably pissed them off with his drunken, anti-semitic rants on multiple DUI traffic stops. If they were that concerned with Jeebus movies, we never would have had Ben Hur, or The Robe, or The Greatest Story Ever Told, all made in an era much more influenced by Hollywood Jews than we are in now.

Those movies didn't shed any negativity on Jews or were closely censored by Jews in order to be given the green light.

Gibson was never outed or hassled before - if it is true what you are saying - but after the Passion - he was closely watched until they caught him again. Then he had to get "rehabilitated" on his views....lol.

Clipper Nation
04-07-2013, 11:44 AM

ChumpDumper
04-07-2013, 12:35 PM
They had to finance their own movies - despite Jewish dominance.Tyler Perry's movies are financed and distributed by Lionsgate, which is run by Jon Feltheimer. You would label him a Jew.

Mo' Better Blues was financed and distributed by MCA, which was run by Lew Wasserman. You would label him a Jew.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-07-2013, 12:39 PM
Is Sally still butthurt that Hollywood didn't honor that Lupe Burrito actress for her ability to play the cleaning lady?

HarlemHeat37
04-07-2013, 12:40 PM

:lol sounds like the behaviour of a closet homosexual approaching 30 years old and panicking that he hasn't found a life partner yet, tbh..

Playing the "gay marriage isn't legal" card is his convenient excuse..without it, we can only imagine what Gaycob will do to himself:lol..

silverblk mystix
04-07-2013, 01:28 PM
Is Sally still butthurt that Hollywood didn't honor that Lupe Burrito actress for her ability to play the cleaning lady?

This is funny-a first for you. Props.

Jacob1983
04-08-2013, 09:51 PM
http://somethinglikethatdesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/tom-hanks-money-pit.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
04-08-2013, 11:10 PM
IronMexican timvp approve of this

wheres that pic of timvp b4 he met kori
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sRvbMynxbMs/Ty88VOOgoII/AAAAAAAAJrQ/2xgETCpU1M0/s1600/7BCzN.jpg

silverblk mystix
04-09-2013, 06:48 AM
Tyler Perry's movies are financed and distributed by Lionsgate, which is run by Jon Feltheimer. You would label him a Jew.

Mo' Better Blues was financed and distributed by MCA, which was run by Lew Wasserman. You would label him a Jew.

I am shocked that those two examples were ALSO the results of Jewish finances....geez even the two token blacks in hollywood need to have approval by the Jews.

lol

ChumpDumper
04-09-2013, 08:01 AM
I am shocked that those two examples were ALSO the results of Jewish finances....geez even the two token blacks in hollywood need to have approval by the Jews.

lollol moving the goalpost

silverblk mystix
04-09-2013, 08:26 AM
lol moving the goalpost

The NBA has non-black players. Does this mean that blacks do NOT dominate the NBA?

Truth.

ChumpDumper
04-09-2013, 08:30 AM
The NBA has non-black players. Does this mean that blacks do NOT dominate the NBA?

Truth.lol ignoring your own argument

lol truth

silverblk mystix
04-09-2013, 09:53 AM
lol ignoring your own argument

lol truth

Big picture.

ChumpDumper
04-09-2013, 11:01 AM
Big picture.This is the biggest one I could find.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/12/10/article-1337561-0C62CAEF000005DC-535_634x404.jpg

DAF86
04-10-2013, 02:57 AM
'Cause Human rights are cool, imho.

Jacob1983
04-10-2013, 03:01 AM
How is marriage a right? Isn't it really a benefit since you get tax breaks and help from Uncle Sam if you are married? You don't have to get married so I say it's not a right.

exstatic
04-10-2013, 06:55 AM
How is marriage a right? Isn't it really a benefit since you get tax breaks and help from Uncle Sam if you are married? You don't have to get married so I say it's not a right.

You don't have to vote, either. Or, own a gun.

Strawman destroyed.

For someone who supposedly doesn't care about this issue, you sure do.

Big Empty
04-11-2013, 08:45 PM
lol yall are very entertaining while im at work.

Jacob1983
04-11-2013, 10:56 PM
Give me a polygraph and ask me if I care about gay marriage. Thank you. Again, I don't give a shite either way. Let them get married or ban it. Do whatever. The legality of gay marriage does not affect me so I don't see why I'm a horrible person to say that I don't care. There are posters on here that have a "fuck you" attitude to veterans but they don't get shit for it. Hypocrisy anyone?

DJR210
04-12-2013, 12:37 AM
Nah it's just how my brain works on codeine...

Nice! Got that Purp' in a Sprite?

silverblk mystix
04-12-2013, 02:34 AM
Give me a polygraph and ask me if I care about gay marriage. Thank you. Again, I don't give a shite either way. Let them get married or ban it. Do whatever. The legality of gay marriage does not affect me so I don't see why I'm a horrible person to say that I don't care. There are posters on here that have a "fuck you" attitude to veterans but they don't get shit for it. Hypocrisy anyone?

I agreed with your original question/premise and actually gave you truth about it. Instead of reading that you let these idiots pull your string and spent your time trying to prove you don't care and it made you sound like you did care.

mrsmaalox
04-12-2013, 10:38 AM
Nice! Got that Purp' in a Sprite?

Ha, no! My doctor gave it to me cuz my head was exploding from coughing. But a friend of mine thought it was pretty funny I got that stuff and gave me some recipes with Jolly Rancher candies and sodas :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-12-2013, 10:42 AM
I agreed with your original question/premise and actually gave you truth about it. Instead of reading that you let these idiots pull your string and spent your time trying to prove you don't care and it made you sound like you did care.

That's cause he does care :lol

ChumpDumper
04-12-2013, 11:14 AM
Give me a polygraph and ask me if I care about gay marriage. Thank you. Again, I don't give a shite either way. Let them get married or ban it. Do whatever. The legality of gay marriage does not affect me so I don't see why I'm a horrible person to say that I don't care. There are posters on here that have a "fuck you" attitude to veterans but they don't get shit for it. Hypocrisy anyone?Hypocrisy is dedicating a great percentage if not a majority of one's posts to a subject about which one professes not to care.

Deputy semen shield notwithstanding.

kamikazi_player
04-12-2013, 12:39 PM
Jacob clearly wants to do something about dem gays getting married.

:cry give me that fuckin polygraph test! I don't care about the gays :cry
:cry give me some xanax while you're at it :cry

Jacob1983
04-12-2013, 01:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5MRmB22Xpw

silverblk mystix
04-12-2013, 03:46 PM
Hypocrisy is dedicating a great percentage if not a majority of one's posts to a subject about which one professes not to care.

Deputy semen shield notwithstanding.

Says the homo who defends fags at all costs but doesn't respect himself enough to come out of the closet...lol.

ChumpDumper
04-12-2013, 03:57 PM
Says the homo who defends fags at all costs but doesn't respect himself enough to come out of the closet...lol.Hypocrisy is saying you'll show up somewhere then chickening out.

silverblk mystix
04-12-2013, 04:02 PM
Hypocrisy is saying you'll show up somewhere then chickening out.

Lol - comedy - is being so proud of another man who was "fighting" for you...and continuing to be proud of him....:lmao

That is comedy gold right there...

"my man was gonna go to jail for me!"

ChumpDumper
04-12-2013, 04:11 PM
Lol - comedy - is being so proud of another man who was "fighting" for you...and continuing to be proud of him....:lmaoNever had a dog in the fight. I am continuing to laugh at your cowardice though.

That is comedy gold right there...

"my man was gonna go to jail for me!"

:lmao"I'll be wearing black."

http://www.blueroebuck.com/image/black_hen.jpg

DJR210
04-12-2013, 07:05 PM
Ha, no! My doctor gave it to me cuz my head was exploding from coughing. But a friend of mine thought it was pretty funny I got that stuff and gave me some recipes with Jolly Rancher candies and sodas :lol

I prefer my drank with Sour Skittles, tbh. The next day after leanin' is not a great feeling though, it takes a while to shake the grogginess.

RandomGuy
04-15-2013, 12:48 PM

You don' have to buy a gun, but you have a right to do so.

You dont' have to speak in public, but have a right to do so.

You don't have to worship God/Vishnu/Allah/Whatever, but you have a right to do so.

The right here is to form a full, socially and legally recognized bond.

It is the right to have someone you love make decisions for you at the end of your life.

It is the right to pass on your stuff when you croak to a partner, and not pay estate taxes. (RL example, that is the case the SCOTUS is looking at)

I would say it is as much a right as a lot of other things.

RandomGuy
04-15-2013, 01:01 PM

Mel Gibson became an anti-semetic outcast because Mel Gibson is an anti-semetic dipwad, and more than a little bit crazy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/19/mel-gibson-rant-released-joe-eszterhas-explicit_n_1437169.html

First, screenwriter Joe Eszterhas accused Mel Gibson of engaging in anti-Semitic, sexist and hate-filled speech in an explosive nine-page letter obtained by The Wrap on April 11. Now he's providing proof of his allegations (among them, that Gibson explicitly threatened to kill ex-girlfriend Oksana Gregorieva) with a two and a half-minute recording posted on The Wrap. The audio rant was purportedly recorded by Eszterhas' terrified 15-year-old son, Nick, while at Gibson's family home in Costa Rica on December 7, 2011.

The recording captures a clearly enraged Gibson shouting furious spurts like "Why don't I have a first draft of 'The Maccabees'? What the fuck have you been doing?" and "I'm earning money for a filthy little cocksucker who takes advantage of me!" (in reference to Gregorieva). Occasionally Gibson appears to just scream incoherently.

According to the report, Gibson also knocked down a totem pole and threw his cellphone on the ground while his mortified houseguests -- among them children, house staff and screenwriter Randall Wallace -- bore witness to it all.

“The bottom line is it shows to me he badly needs help... My interest isn’t to damage him with this tape but to prevent damage being done to others, starting with Jews, including Oksana and now, I’m sure, me. I strongly believe that unless he seeks and receives some kind of psychiatric help, someone is going to get hurt," Eszterhas told The Wrap.

This isn't the first time that an audio recording of Gibson has been released. In July 2010, voicemails left by Gibson on Gregorieva's cellphone were obtained by Radar, which reported that Gibson called his ex-girlfriend a "fucking slut" and dropped 23 F-bombs in just two minutes.

You only have to sit through a few minutes of Passion of Christ to understand the insanity underlying it all.

RandomGuy
04-15-2013, 01:11 PM

Honestly, I have a hard time saying why polygamy shouldn't be afforded similar rights as well. If everybody involved is a consenting adult, why not?

Woule make things really complicated though, ethically and legally. Not sure I would want to have to sort out all the potential issues.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-15-2013, 01:20 PM
Honestly, I have a hard time saying why polygamy shouldn't be afforded similar rights as well. If everybody involved is a consenting adult, why not?

Woule make things really complicated though, ethically and legally. Not sure I would want to have to sort out all the potential issues.

If they made it so there was no added tax benefit from over 2 people marrying I wouldn't have a problem with it. The easy way to do that is make it so "married filing jointly" means X amount of income gets taxed at the same amount under married filing jointly regardless of how many spouses are filing jointly. Simple solution for all the jeebotards like gaycob who suddenly have a burning passion for advocating the rights of polygamists.

Dr. Gonzo
04-18-2013, 03:17 PM
Question

So the population declines in 100 years, who cares? The world will still be properly populated even if it does decrease. Plus you'll be dead, so again, who cares.

DisAsTerBot
04-18-2013, 03:51 PM
So the population declines in 100 years, who cares? The world will still be properly populated even if it does decrease. Plus you'll be dead, so again, who cares.

dr gonzo!!

i thought you were dead tbh :cry :cry

Jacob1983
04-18-2013, 03:56 PM
I will challenge haters on whether or not marriage is a right on the basis that it is more of a benefit than a right. You gain financially by being married in America and in the state that you live in. Can you say that about owning a gun or being a follower of Christianity, Judaism, Islam, atheism, or any other religion? Answer that for me.

Getting married is a huge benefit and not a damn right. I just wish all humans could admit that. Step up to the plate and just admit that you want your piece of the pie just like everyone else. It's called greed, brah. Everyone falls victim to it at least once in their life.

ohmwrecker
04-18-2013, 04:00 PM
Why does anyone give a shit about this?

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-18-2013, 04:19 PM
I will challenge haters on whether or not marriage is a right on the basis that it is more of a benefit than a right. You gain financially by being married in America and in the state that you live in. Can you say that about owning a gun or being a follower of Christianity, Judaism, Islam, atheism, or any other religion? Answer that for me.

Getting married is a huge benefit and not a damn right. I just wish all humans could admit that. Step up to the plate and just admit that you want your piece of the pie just like everyone else. It's called greed, brah. Everyone falls victim to it at least once in their life.
If it's a piece of the pie that every other group is entitled to, that inherently makes it a right.

Blake
04-18-2013, 04:42 PM

Haters of what/who?

RandomGuy
04-18-2013, 04:59 PM
If they made it so there was no added tax benefit from over 2 people marrying I wouldn't have a problem with it. The easy way to do that is make it so "married filing jointly" means X amount of income gets taxed at the same amount under married filing jointly regardless of how many spouses are filing jointly. Simple solution for all the jeebotards like gaycob who suddenly have a burning passion for advocating the rights of polygamists.

Yeah, the issues get really complex when you start considering things like polygamy.

RandomGuy
04-18-2013, 05:07 PM

People would want to get married even if there were no benefit. I would. I know for a fact that my decision to marry my wife had nothing to do with any potential financial benefit.

I can't think of anybody I have ever known that got married, outside of movies, for any such gain.

Define your terms, beacues your reasoning here is more than a little thin so far. If you just think gay people are icky, just admit that, and be honest about it instead of some nebulouous "just 'cause" argument.

Since you claim it is not a right, then what is? How do you know what a right is or is not?

RandomGuy
04-18-2013, 05:15 PM
Question

No. Gay people do not affect overall fertility rates.

Nor is there any evidence that "gay" is a malleable conscious "choice".

Gay people have always been around at what appears to be a constant rate. Far from breeding out of a population by genetics, the fact that gayness is still around, indicates that evolutionary/selective pressures select FOR the genes that might be marker or causes for it. I realize that statement will blow a lot of people's minds, but it is consistant with evolutionary biology.

SupremeGuy
04-18-2013, 11:56 PM
I support the right for people to marry whoever, or whatever the fuck they want, regardless of sex, race, religion, specie, or age. Fuck this fake equality that assholes on the left promote. Make this shit totally equal for everyone or stfu.

exstatic
04-19-2013, 07:03 AM

...but he doesn't care about this issue at all. :lmao :lol

Blake
04-19-2013, 11:06 AM
Fuck this fake equality that assholes on the left promote. Make this shit totally equal for everyone or stfu.

wut

BobaFett1
04-19-2013, 11:11 AM
This issue is so gay.

Jacob1983
04-19-2013, 09:48 PM
I stand by what I said and I will stick to it until someone pays me to agree with them. What I said is true. Gay people want their piece of the pie just like straight people so can we stop with the whole equality and tolerance bullshit? Gay people don't give a shit about people accepting their lifestyle and gayness. They just want the same tax breaks and benefits that straight married couples get. If a gay person and/or group would step up to the plate and admit that, then I would give them props and possibly shut the fuck up about this.

DMC
04-20-2013, 05:23 PM
I've never supported Gay marriage. I simply don't give a fuck. It's not my business who marries whom. I also don't support straight marriage.

DMC
04-20-2013, 05:25 PM
No. Gay people do not affect overall fertility rates.

Nor is there any evidence that "gay" is a malleable conscious "choice".

Gay people have always been around at what appears to be a constant rate. Far from breeding out of a population by genetics, the fact that gayness is still around, indicates that evolutionary/selective pressures select FOR the genes that might be marker or causes for it. I realize that statement will blow a lot of people's minds, but it is consistant with evolutionary biology.

Homosexual is a choice, Gay is not. A Gay could no sooner choose to be straight than a straight could choose to be Gay. Both can choose to be either hetero or homosexual, though it might not be interesting for them.

Latarian Milton
04-20-2013, 07:38 PM
the real meaning of marriage in today's society is no longer a bond that ties two people together tbh. it's a fucking business and there's no reason to prohibit it between same sex people, while it is allowed between opposite sex. getting married to a man wouldn't sound as bad as getting married to a bitch since you should be at no risk of being cuckolded or shit, at least the two men married to each other would receive the equal detriment of marriage imho. if your gonna ban gay marriages, you should ban them all.

in the old days marriage was kinda like an identification of who a kid's dad is, say if your bitch gives birth to a baby then the baby is lawfully yours, and in most cases, biologically yours too. but shit no longer applies to the current world where a husband has little control over his bitch who can also work away from home as her husband does. marriage belongs to the past 20 centuries of human history and i hope that kids of our generation will only learn what "marriage" used to mean from history books tbh

ChumpDumper
04-20-2013, 09:05 PM
I stand by what I said and I will stick to it until someone pays me to agree with them. What I said is true. Gay people want their piece of the pie just like straight people so can we stop with the whole equality and tolerance bullshit? Gay people don't give a shit about people accepting their lifestyle and gayness. They just want the same tax breaks and benefits that straight married couples get. If a gay person and/or group would step up to the plate and admit that, then I would give them props and possibly shut the fuck up about this.I thought you would never have posted about this in the first place since you don't care about it at all.

admiralsnackbar
04-20-2013, 09:25 PM
being gay isn't a "State" its deviant behavior people just cowardly label as something they can't help or own up to.

FACT.

The voice of experience, no doubt.

Jack Kevorkian
04-20-2013, 10:03 PM

I stand by what I said and I will stick to it until someone pays me to agree with them. What I said is true. Gay people want their piece of the pie just like straight people so can we stop with the whole equality and tolerance bullshit? Gay people don't give a shit about people accepting their lifestyle and gayness. They just want the same tax breaks and benefits that straight married couples get. If a gay person and/or group would step up to the plate and admit that, then I would give them props and possibly shut the fuck up about this.

Call the office

phyzik
04-22-2013, 02:42 AM
There is nothing "cool" about supporting gay marriage.... its about what's "fair". Contrary to belief, the idea of marriage came LONG before modern religious beliefs... It is NOT the sole domain of Christianity (or any other religion for that matter) and the church needs to back off. The origin of marriage was Monogamy which is believed to have been started 20,000 years ago. There are estimates, based on sexual dimorphism, that place monogamy four million years ago.

Religion or beliefs have no place claiming it as their own.

Jacob1983
04-22-2013, 03:13 PM
Can some of you uppity posters at least admit that supporting gay marriage right now is the hip thing to do right now? Can you humble yourself and admit that it has turned into a fad and trend?

silverblk mystix
04-22-2013, 03:36 PM
Can some of you uppity posters at least admit that supporting gay marriage right now is the hip thing to do right now? Can you humble yourself and admit that it has turned into a fad and trend?

Dude, you are asking a bunch of fags, dykes and switch hitters in a fag, dyke and switch hitter sympathizer forum to let you off the hook?

Blake
04-22-2013, 04:24 PM

loaded question is loaded for bear

Jacob1983
04-22-2013, 04:31 PM
Some people are only supporting gay marriage because it's a trend or fad right now. Be honest now. Do you really think every person that supports gay marriage actually gives a shit about gay rights? That's like when people are asked about giving money to starving kids in Africa. How many people actually get off their ass and do something about it?

DisAsTerBot
04-22-2013, 04:34 PM
Some people are only supporting gay marriage because it's a trend or fad right now.

lol. Get off facebook. It's not real life.

Jacob1983
04-22-2013, 04:36 PM
I post on Facebook maybe 3 to 5 times a week. Thank you.

ChumpDumper
04-22-2013, 04:42 PM
Can some of you uppity posters at least admit that supporting gay marriage right now is the hip thing to do right now? Can you humble yourself and admit that it has turned into a fad and trend?Perhaps -- if you admit that the issue of same sex marriage is really, really important to you.

Jacob1983
04-22-2013, 04:48 PM
I can't do that. Because it's not true. Define important and caring and we shall see if I really do care about gay marriage and if I think it's important.

ChumpDumper
04-22-2013, 04:57 PM
I can't do that. Because it's not true. Define important and caring and we shall see if I really do care about gay marriage and if I think it's important.Over the course of two weeks, you have created 22 posts in this 200-post same-sex marriage thread alone.

silverblk mystix
04-22-2013, 05:05 PM
I defend homos at all costs - It's my religion!

ChumpDumper
04-22-2013, 05:07 PM
I try too hard because I'm insecure.

Clipper Nation
04-22-2013, 05:08 PM
Homosexual is a choice, Gay is not. A Gay could no sooner choose to be straight than a straight could choose to be Gay. Both can choose to be either hetero or homosexual, though it might not be interesting for them.
Science doesn't back you up on this one, tbh....

In 1990, the psychobiologist Simon LeVay published research that revealed differences in small parts of the brain between gay and straight men. Three years later, further research argued that there were chromosomal differences. Since then there has been an "absolute explosion" in research into the area, Dr Rahman said, but his is the first attempt to analyse it together.

Jacob1983
04-22-2013, 05:27 PM
A person may not choose to be gay or straight but they do choose sexual partners unless it's rape then they don't have a choice. No one puts a gun to a gay person's head and says "you have to be gay and have sex with humans that are the same gender as you". People choose who they want to bang. And they like it because it makes them feel good. I just don't have any sympathy for gay people that have the whole "I was born this way so it's really out of my control". That is one of the most pathetic and least sympathetic excuses in the history of humankind. If being gay is normal and right, then there shouldn't be any of this "I was born this way so I have to be this way" cop out or bullshit. Just do what makes you happy and shut the fuck about it. Stop being a victim because you get a little sad over what a few haters say about your lifestyle.

ChumpDumper
04-22-2013, 05:29 PM
A person may not choose to be gay or straight but they do choose sexual partners unless it's rape then they don't have a choice. No one puts a gun to a gay person's head and says "you have to be gay and have sex with humans that are the same gender as you". People choose who they want to bang. And they like it because it makes them feel good. I just don't have any sympathy for gay people that have the whole "I was born this way so it's really out of my control". That is one of the most pathetic and least sympathetic excuses in the history of humankind. If being gay is normal and right, then there shouldn't be any of this "I was born this way so I have to be this way" cop out or bullshit. Just do what makes you happy and shut the fuck about it. Stop being a victim because you get a little sad over what a few haters say about your lifestyle.23

Jacob1983
04-22-2013, 05:33 PM
24, bitch.

ChumpDumper
04-22-2013, 05:37 PM
Indeed, you are certainly proving that you don't care about this issue at all. :tu

CuckingFunt
04-22-2013, 05:43 PM
Over the course of two weeks, you have created 22 posts in this 200-post same-sex marriage thread alone.

And have repeatedly bumped this thread even when everyone else had stopped contributing.

Jacob1983
04-22-2013, 05:43 PM
No problem, shit taker.

So answer this for me. Since you are a champion of gay rights and homosexuals across the globe, how many gay rights events have you been to in your lifetime? How much money have you given to gay rights groups and charities?

silverblk mystix
04-22-2013, 05:45 PM
I fiercely defend homos at all costs - yet I am ashamed to come out of the closet - I just do it um...well..because...well...I AM NOT GAY- I AM NOT GAY ...I am going back to my Yanni CD now.

ChumpDumper
04-22-2013, 05:46 PM
No problem, shit taker.

So answer this for me. Since you are a champion of gay rights and homosexuals across the globe, how many gay rights events have you been to in your lifetime? How much money have you given to gay rights groups and charities?False premise.

What is the post count now?

ChumpDumper
04-22-2013, 05:47 PM
I'm trying too hard to make another new male friend online.