PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Battle of the scrubs: Heat vs Bobcats sponsored by ESPN's ratings

Ace
04-04-2013, 02:33 PM
No Wade, LeBron, Allen or Rio :lmao

TDMVPDPOY
04-04-2013, 02:42 PM
no big 3, is stern going to fine them?

Raven
04-04-2013, 02:42 PM
bobcats got this :lol

LkrFan
04-04-2013, 05:03 PM
This is hoe shit. If I paid good money to see the Heat play and they pulled this shit I'd be pissed.

Ace
04-04-2013, 05:52 PM
This is hoe shit. If I paid good money to see the Heat play and they pulled this shit I'd be pissed.

You don't even bother buying league pass to watch your own team play :lol

DPG21920
04-04-2013, 05:53 PM

:lmao

DPG21920
04-04-2013, 05:58 PM
Why does Bosh get no rest?

LkrFan
04-04-2013, 06:21 PM
I'm getting stationed back stateside next year - maybe earlier. I'll renew my subscription then.

It's 8:22am right now. All NBA games - except Friday games that actually air on Saturday out here in Japan - are played during working hours. So I can't always watch them and certainly cannot take advantage of NBALP like I could if I were stateside. NBALP is not a smart investment for me right now.

Games air on AFN, but 90% of the time I can't watch them because I'm at work. I DVR them then watch it when I get home.

Trust me, box score pimping ends when I get back stateside.

Ace
04-04-2013, 07:34 PM
I'm getting stationed back stateside next year - maybe earlier. I'll renew my subscription then.

It's 8:22am right now. All NBA games - except Friday games that actually air on Saturday out here in Japan - are played during working hours. So I can't always watch them and certainly cannot take advantage of NBALP like I could if I were stateside. NBALP is not a smart investment for me right now.

Games air on AFN, but 90% of the time I can't watch them because I'm at work. I DVR them then watch it when I get home.

Trust me, box score pimping ends when I get back stateside.

Beauty of the internet, LP Broadband and games being archived games. Might help with your shitty takes :lol

LkrFan
04-04-2013, 07:38 PM
Beauty of the internet, LP Broadband and games being archived games. Might help with your shitty takes :lol
I knew that already numbnutz. It's still not smart (for me at least given my work schedule) to subscribe to it.

KaiRMD1
04-04-2013, 07:40 PM
I feel, as a fan, this is a disservice to me. I pay good money to see the Heatles and I'm not getting the Heatles, I'm getting scraps. I'm going to be looking to sue the Miami heat and the NBA for this disservice

daslicer
04-04-2013, 07:46 PM
I live near Charlotte and I'm glad I didn't buy tickets for this game. About a few months ago they had tickets available at the lower level in the 100-200 dollar range which is pretty good. I thought about buying the ticket but for some reason opted to not to do it.

spurraider21
04-04-2013, 08:11 PM
they should suffer sanctions tbh. and on the substantial side

DPG21920
04-04-2013, 09:15 PM
LkrFan salty. Can't even spin this sh*t.

Latarian Milton
04-05-2013, 09:45 AM
it's not like stern has been using double standards or something tbh. spurs got fined for benching their big 3 but that was a whole different story. they only missed that one game, when they all played the games prior and after, that was blatant perfidy to the fans who paid to watch their game but only saw some scrubs playing. our #1 and 2 niggas have already missed a couple of games before this one vs the cats and fans are well aware that bron/wade will not be playing, and bosh might also suffer an injury or maybe he just needs a rest.

Jacob1983
04-06-2013, 12:49 AM
The Heat should be fined for this shit. They bitched about the Spurs resting their players when the Spurs played in Miami. Stern won't do it because he knows Superfriends is making his dirty league money.