PDA

View Full Version : Blair wondering about his situation too.

gospursgojas
04-05-2013, 02:34 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img507/4320/screenshot2013040502202.png

Fireball
04-05-2013, 02:37 AM
did he think this season would be a reverse situation where he does not play the regular season but is unleashed in the playoffs? jeez, please mature Dejuan and move on ...

DapDaGenius
04-05-2013, 02:42 AM
LMFAO at Stephen Jackson.

justinandimcool
04-05-2013, 02:42 AM
It's April and we got players still concerned about minutes. Good to know deep down that DeJuan cheers for Tiago to fuck up, hoping he gets minutes instead. Sounds like someone needs to go for Tiago or Boris's knee in practice :lol

HI-FI
04-05-2013, 02:47 AM
what a dumbass. this is why I prefer Bonner, because he's hard working and a professional. This shit is just annoying from Blair.

HarlemHeat37
04-05-2013, 03:07 AM
I've always said Blair would be perfect on a team like Sacramento or Charlotte, tbh..get those numbers..

SanDiegoSpursFan
04-05-2013, 03:07 AM
He should know why he isn't in the rotation.

DapDaGenius
04-05-2013, 03:19 AM
I've always said Blair would be perfect on a team like Sacramento or Charlotte, tbh..get those numbers..

I thought the same exact thing. He'd probably love being a Bobcat.

hater
04-05-2013, 04:36 AM
:lmao what an idiot

Someone send him the link to this site. He ll kno why hes on d bench

benfti
04-05-2013, 04:42 AM
This is why if there are any minutes to offer to another big they should go to Baynes, for starters Baynes has not cracked it once about his position since he got to the team, any time he has got on he has given 100% and he offers more to the team.

Boomersgold
04-05-2013, 04:48 AM
:lmao what an idiot

Someone send him the link to this site. He ll kno why hes on d bench

Someone should also send Pop a link to this site. It'll make him rethink his decision to have Bonner in the rotation.

hater
04-05-2013, 07:28 AM
Someone should also send Pop a link to this site. It'll make him rethink his decision to have Bonner in the rotation.

:lmao pop would not even visit d link. Pop dont email tweet text or post

jermaine
04-05-2013, 07:34 AM
what a dumbass. this is why I prefer Bonner, because he's hard working and a professional. This shit is just annoying from Blair.
Fuck that, this is why I perfer Baynes!

ivanfromwestwood
04-05-2013, 07:40 AM
I think its pretty f***** up because ever since Blair was removed from the starting lineup, our offense has sucked ever since. he may have his defensive problems but there's no denying that we went on maybe 4 or 5 10 game win streaks with him as a starter. I noticed it the other day when Blair was getting minutes, our offense just runs better with him in it. I would rather give him minutes instead of Boris.

davidbowie
04-05-2013, 07:48 AM
i dont know i thought blair has been pretty positive since the trade deadline came and went. he basically knows he'll get barely any minutes but is always ready to contribute and hungry to. i dont know why pop wont play him more especially against okc.

timvp
04-05-2013, 07:53 AM
Is that real? I don't see it on his Instagram ........ but I'm not Instagram expert.

polandprzem
04-05-2013, 07:59 AM
He had a ton of time to prove himself

bklynspursfan
04-05-2013, 08:21 AM
Is that real? I don't see it on his Instagram ........ but I'm not Instagram expert.

I don't see it either, unless he posted it and deleted it after.

Spur|n|Austin
04-05-2013, 08:29 AM

He must have deleted it, I saw it last night.

Bruno
04-05-2013, 01:36 PM
Blair whined in a handful of instagram posts before deleting them.

Given his situation (contract year + buried at the end of bench) and his personality, I think Spurs have been quite lucky on the Blair front. His complaints could have been way worst.

Gagnrath
04-05-2013, 01:48 PM
I'm not upset on the blair front the spurs took a chance with him and his knees got a good year and a half, and were ok for another half a season. He's two undersized to not be athletically explosive, and with his knees and weight he can't be. I'd have loved to see what would have happened if he had gone muscle building and cut 15 to 20 lbs to get ripped and lighter but he didn't/couldn't.

I think he bounces for a lle contract then a 1 year, then is out of the league. The potential was there the knees weren't seems like a good fun guy personally. I seriously hope he is stashing most of his money so he can get a car dealership or something. Guy is also really cool with Pittsburgh and set himself up something well away from the hood there.

This is a guy who isn't going to be able to walk at 40, I think right around the trade deadline someone took him aside and showed him the harsh realities.

Cane
04-05-2013, 02:33 PM
So....does instagram make your text look like it was written on a chalkboard? wtf?

Anyway imo tbh Blair has been a pro and deserves minutes for his contract year. He should have been traded. Although imo Blair would be decent to throw against OKC and the Heat. And tbh Blair can stuff the statsheet and is better at steals/taking charges than Diaw. Blair is probably losing some good $$$ this year

Speaking of Diaw why the hell does he just probe the paint like Steve Nash only to throw the ball outside? He could make some easy reverse layups