PDA

View Full Version : Bible stories of faith, hope, love and inspiration

Blake
04-05-2013, 01:22 PM
From Judges Chapter 3:

12*And the children of Israel again did evil in the sight of the*Lord. So theLord*strengthened Eglon king of Moab against Israel, because they had done evil in the sight of the*Lord.*
13*Then he gathered to himself the people of Ammon and Amalek, went and defeated Israel, and took possession of the City of Palms.*
14*So the children of Israel served Eglon king of Moab eighteen years.
15*But when the children of Israel cried out to the*Lord, the*Lord*raised up a deliverer for them: Ehud the son of Gera, the Benjamite, a left-handed man. By him the children of Israel sent tribute to Eglon king of Moab.*
16*Now Ehud made himself a dagger (it was double-edged and a cubit in length) and fastened it under his clothes on his right thigh.*
17*So he brought the tribute to Eglon king of Moab. (Now Eglon*was*a very fat man.)*
18*And when he had finished presenting the tribute, he sent away the people who had carried the tribute.*
19*But he himself turned back from the stone images that*were*at Gilgal, and said, “I have a secret message for you, O king.”He said, “Keep silence!” And all who attended him went out from him.
20*So Ehud came to him (now he was sitting upstairs in his cool private chamber). Then Ehud said, “I have a message from God for you.” So he arose from*his*seat.*
21*Then Ehud reached with his left hand, took the dagger from his right thigh, and thrust it into his belly.*
22*Even the hilt went in after the blade, and the fat closed over the blade, for he did not draw the dagger out of his belly; and his entrails came out.*
23*Then Ehud went out through the porch and shut the doors of the upper room behind him and locked them.
24*When he had gone out,*Eglon’s servants came to look, and*to theirsurprise, the doors of the upper room were locked. So they said, “He is probably attending to his needs in the cool chamber.”*
25*So they waited till they were embarrassed, and still he had not opened the doors of the upper room. Therefore they took the key and opened*them.*And there was their master, fallen dead on the floor.
26*But Ehud had escaped while they delayed, and passed beyond the stone images and escaped to Seirah.*
27*And it happened, when he arrived, that he blew the trumpet in the mountains of Ephraim, and the children of Israel went down with him from the mountains; and he led them.*
28*Then he said to them, “Follow*me,*for the*Lord*has delivered your enemies the Moabites into your hand.” So they went down after him, seized the fords of the Jordan leading to Moab, and did not allow anyone to cross over.*
29*And at that time they killed about ten thousand men of Moab, all stout men of valor; not a man escaped.*
30*So Moab was subdued that day under the hand of Israel. And the land had rest for eighty years.

I think two clear lessons here are:

Extreme fat can initially protect against dagger attacks
a gun is critical for home defense

Amen

CavsSuperFan
04-05-2013, 02:38 PM
Also if your neighbors cow falls in a hole on your property you have to give your neighbor one of your cows but you get to keep the dead one…

mavs>spurs
04-05-2013, 02:52 PM
:lmao

mavs>spurs
04-05-2013, 02:53 PM
bible also says not to lay with another mans wife, if everyone followed that advice it would have really helped your life tbh

Spur|n|Austin
04-05-2013, 03:00 PM
:lol

silverblk mystix
04-05-2013, 03:04 PM
What does is say about being a cuckold?

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-05-2013, 03:04 PM
:corn:

mavs>spurs
04-05-2013, 03:05 PM
sounds like blake could learn a thing or two from the oleeeeeee good book tbh

CavsSuperFan
04-05-2013, 03:31 PM
Proverbs 27:15-16 (New Living Translation)
A quarrelsome wife is as annoying as constant dripping on a rainy day. Stopping her complaints is like trying to stop the wind or trying to hold something with greased hands.

Blake
04-05-2013, 03:33 PM
bible also says not to lay with another mans wife, if everyone followed that advice it would have really helped your life tbh

from the Book of Numbers chapter 5:

11*Then the*Lord*said to Moses,*

12*“Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘If a man’s wife goes astray*and is unfaithful to him*

13*so that another man has sexual relations with her,*and this is hidden from her husband and her impurity is undetected (since there is no witness against her and she has not been caught in the act),*

14*and if feelings of jealousy*come over her husband and he suspects his wife and she is impure—or if he is jealous and suspects her even though she is not impure—*

15*then he is to take his wife to the priest. He must also take an offering of a tenth of an ephah[c]*of barley flour*on her behalf. He must not pour olive oil on it or put incense on it, because it is a grain offering for jealousy,*a reminder-offering*to draw attention to wrongdoing.

16*“‘The priest shall bring her and have her stand before the*Lord.*

*17 Then he shall take some holy water in a clay jar and put some dust from the tabernacle floor into the water.*

18*After the priest has had the woman stand before the*Lord, he shall loosen her hair*and place in her hands the reminder-offering, the grain offering for jealousy,*while he himself holds the bitter water that brings a curse.*

19*Then the priest shall put the woman under oath and say to her, “If no other man has had sexual relations with you and you have not gone astray*and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse*not harm you.*

20*But if you have gone astray*while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”—*

21*here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the*Lord*cause you to become a curse[d]*among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell.

I think the olllllll Hebrew coach drew up a bad play here.

Should run a pistol option stoning, imo.

jack sommerset
04-05-2013, 03:36 PM

Things happen for a reason. Blake's wife cheating was a blessing for him. He can find someone who truly loves him and treats him with the respect he deserves.

She obviously did not love herself. Hopefully that has changed. God bless

TE
04-05-2013, 03:38 PM
This thread is going places.

Blake
04-05-2013, 03:39 PM
What does is say about being a cuckold?

God would wipe you out ala Sodom/Gomorrah if you lived in old times.

The Good News for you is that God loves you even though you are curious and probably tried such things in your prison work environment using closed circuit tv spy jail cell cameras.

Being enlightened, you should know this, tbh.

resistanze
04-05-2013, 03:40 PM
:lol Throwing HAYMAKERS in this bitch

mavs>spurs
04-05-2013, 03:44 PM
It would apper that after The Cuckolding Blake has become some sort of preacher, spouting bible verses and quotes etc

i wonder if it was conscious and calculated or if he's gone off the deep end. this has the feel of a bigzax episode.

silverblk mystix
04-05-2013, 03:48 PM

The Good News for you is that God loves you even though you are curious and probably tried such things in your prison work environment using closed circuit tv spy jail cell cameras.

This didn't address the question of what is in store for you for being a willing and eager participant in a cuckolding?

Blake
04-05-2013, 04:16 PM
It would apper that after The Cuckolding Blake has become some sort of preacher, spouting bible verses and quotes etc

i wonder if it was conscious and calculated or if he's gone off the deep end. this has the feel of a bigzax episode.

I've seen the error of my ways regarding marriage, to wit: born again.

Blake
04-05-2013, 04:18 PM
Blake's wife cheating was a blessing for him.

Truer words were never spoken.

Blake
04-05-2013, 04:20 PM
This didn't address the question of what is in store for you for being a willing and eager participant in a cuckolding?

The Good News for you is that God loves you even though you are curious and probably willingly participated in such things in your prison work environment using closed circuit tv spy jail cell cameras.

silverblk mystix
04-05-2013, 04:26 PM

Blake
04-05-2013, 05:12 PM
Good news for Silverblk Mystix is that God makes no mistakes. You're special in God's eye.

I thoroughly believe the Bible allows for cuck curious retards to go to heaven. :tu

Blake
04-05-2013, 05:21 PM
Here's an uplifting story that teaches kids the importance of respecting their elders:

2 Kings 2

23*And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

24*And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the*Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

I know it's used frequently around here, but it's a favorite of mine.

God's love is amazing. :tu

spursncowboys
04-05-2013, 10:08 PM
These must of come from the George Carlin version

silverblk mystix
04-06-2013, 10:51 AM
Good news for Silverblk Mystix is that God makes no mistakes. You're special in God's eye.

I thoroughly believe the Bible allows for cuck curious retards to go to heaven. :tu

If your life sucks that much - I don't think blaming a book is going to help you. The bible is a "guide" and you are like the idiot who was told that it was like a finger "pointing" to the moon - but the idiot only focused on the finger and completely missed the moon.

Work on it.

Blake
04-06-2013, 02:19 PM
sounds like blake could learn a thing or two from the oleeeeeee good book tbh

How could I forget.

Genesis 17:

9*And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.

10*This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.

11*And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.

12*And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.

13*He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.

14*And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

And all the people said.....

Blake
04-06-2013, 02:20 PM
If your life sucks that much - I don't think blaming a book is going to help you. The bible is a "guide" and you are like the idiot who was told that it was like a finger "pointing" to the moon - but the idiot only focused on the finger and completely missed the moon.

Work on it.

lol enlightened

silverblk mystix
04-06-2013, 04:35 PM
lol enlightened

The Bible didn't diddle your beloved and she might have been wanting you to protest - but when you didn't - the writing was on the wall....she found a real man.

lakerhaterade
04-06-2013, 04:42 PM
Blake would be more effective at trolling had he not disclosed his cuckardom tbh

silverblk mystix
04-06-2013, 05:56 PM
Blake would be more effective at trolling had he not disclosed his cuckardom tbh

Some things can never be undone...

DMC
04-06-2013, 10:23 PM

Nice rhyme... you should print that.

DMC
04-06-2013, 10:24 PM
Those men with the emissions of horses. I think Peter North's relatives.

Blake
04-07-2013, 01:44 PM

Some things can never be undone...

lol enlightened

silverblk mystix
04-07-2013, 03:10 PM
lol enlightened

lol butthurt due to a book

Blake
04-07-2013, 04:12 PM
lol butthurt due to a book