PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: yo pego

mavs>spurs
04-05-2013, 02:30 PM
just go my wisdom teeth removed, scro. you know what that means. since ya boy ain't no punk ass bitch i dont need this vicodin, pm me.

monosylab1k
04-05-2013, 03:41 PM
:lmao

mavs>spurs
04-05-2013, 03:53 PM
going on like 4 hours post procedure and i've yet to feel any pain or swelling. just bleeding a little bit tbh. i can't imagine how big of a weak pussy one would have to be to need pills to get through life. anyway yo pego just hit me up.

monosylab1k
04-05-2013, 04:10 PM
going on like 4 hours post procedure and i've yet to feel any pain or swelling. just bleeding a little bit tbh. i can't imagine how big of a weak pussy one would have to be to need pills to get through life. anyway yo pego just hit me up.

Yeah i remember when i got mine out, my face swelled up like crazy but i didn't have any pain, after a day i realized i wasn't gonna need them so i saved them all and had fun with em later :lol they gave me like 60 pills too.

DMC
04-05-2013, 04:16 PM
I pulled mine myself.

Lincoln
04-05-2013, 04:27 PM
Do u look like a chipmunk right now from the swelling

DMC
04-05-2013, 04:40 PM
Do u look like a chipmunk right now from the swelling

No that was years ago.

whitemamba
04-05-2013, 05:41 PM
wait,where you fully asleep?

mavs>spurs
04-05-2013, 05:53 PM
wait,where you fully asleep?

no, who goes to sleep to get teeth pulled? it's just a little sore..eating chicken noodle soup and weight gainer shakes tbh

whitemamba
04-05-2013, 06:55 PM
no, who goes to sleep to get teeth pulled? it's just a little sore..eating chicken noodle soup and weight gainer shakes tbh

ive heard a lot of people who knock out fully for that shit, kinda pussy imho but what ever. did u remove all 4 at once?

jeebus
04-05-2013, 09:07 PM
I got lots of morphine and vallium when they took mine with some codeine to take home; but when they did more serious surgery on one of my front teeth, they put me under :cry

Latarian Milton
04-05-2013, 09:42 PM
its beyond me why so many people choose to get their wisdom teeth pulled off at such early ages tbh, is it also some religious ritual like circumcision or something?

mavs>spurs
04-05-2013, 10:05 PM
its beyond me why so many people choose to get their wisdom teeth pulled off at such early ages tbh, is it also some religious ritual like circumcision or something?

because they dont always come in fuly formed or healthy and they can come in sideways pushing on other teeth. ive never been to a dentist before in my life (this was the first time) and it was rotten. other than that i just have one small cavity i need to go back and get fixed, pretty good for someone who's never been. dentist was surprised, but tbh just need to brush, avoid hydrofluorosylicic acid, and dont eat sugar. so it's not like i go all the time just for fun or something, but in this case they were causing pain and trouble.