PDA

View Full Version : I'm Proud to be a Spurs Fan

Embedded
04-05-2013, 06:42 PM
We've had some crucial injuries and coasted a few games that cost us a 'W'. When we win, I go to bed happy, and cruise SpursTalk and SpursNation several times the next day to bask in the glow of victory. Sometimes I'll watch a replay of the win. When we lose, I avoid NBATV replays, and you don't often hear from me. So 56 nights I've gone to bed happy, 20 I haven't. But as much as I hate not having Mr. Parker and Mr. Ginobili healthy right now, I am grateful they aren't dealing with what Danilo Galanari of the Denver Nuggets suffered - a torn ACL that shut him down for the season. Steve Nash is missing games due to hamstring problems. They Lakers are in danger of missing the playoffs. Dwayne Wade is dealing with several knee and ankle injuries. Harden has a foot issue. D. Rose, etc. - Injuries are a part of this thing. I am happy to not be one of the cellar-dwellers, and enjoy games night-in and night-out. If we're reasonably healthy for the playoffs, we'll make a good run. all 30 teams want a championship, 29 will fall short. It is understood professionally that right now is the worst time to watch NBA, teams are either tanking, coasting, or resting healthy players. We're STILL #1 in the west record-wise.

Durant82
04-06-2013, 08:28 AM
Shit piss fuck **** cocksucker motherfucker tits fart turd and twat

Russ
04-06-2013, 08:38 AM
Shit piss fuck **** cocksucker motherfucker tits fart turd and twat

Trying to combine the two concepts here, pride (the beginning of the thread) and then OKC -- this is the best I could do. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iYY2FQHFwE