PDA

View Full Version : Trayvon Martin's Family Settles Wrongful Death Suit

Stringer_Bell
04-05-2013, 07:38 PM
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-trayvon-martin-settlement-20130405,0,6893976.story

I'm happy to report that even if the homeowners will have to pay increased association fees, Trayvon's family will surely give a significant amount of the settlement to charity and further aiding in the fight against stricter gun control and associated laws.

Betcha by golly wow, everybody, Attorneys are great. I mean, they got the HCA to cough up over 1 MILLION dollars for nothing. God is also great too!

Wild Cobra
04-05-2013, 07:53 PM
Well, it's understandable with the way courts work today. The homeowners association should have no responsibility in my opinion, but it is likely better to settle than go to court with the chance of losing even more.

Maybe now the parents will be crackheads during the trial...

boutons_deux
04-05-2013, 08:34 PM
armed, vigilante asshole Z was patrolling the HOA community, I suppose it was with HOA knowledge and approval? if so, HOA is responsible for Z's actions.

Winehole23
04-06-2013, 02:56 AM
more lawsuits? oh goody.

ChumpDumper
04-07-2013, 01:05 PM
Well, it's understandable with the way courts work today. The homeowners association should have no responsibility in my opinion, but it is likely better to settle than go to court with the chance of losing even more.

Maybe now the parents will be crackheads during the trial...WTF?

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-07-2013, 01:18 PM

Maybe they'll go back to school and become surgeons.

Wild Cobra
04-07-2013, 03:09 PM
WTF?
LOL...

I couldn't help myself. Wouldn't it be funny if they did become addicted to drugs before the trial?

clambake
04-07-2013, 03:12 PM
i bet when she left, she never looked back.

boutons_deux
04-07-2013, 03:19 PM
the parents aren't on trial, Z is.

Wild Cobra
04-07-2013, 03:22 PM
the parents aren't on trial, Z is.
Yes, but they will be there. They will also be witnesses I bet.

boutons_deux
04-07-2013, 03:34 PM
Yes, but they will be there. They will also be witnesses I bet.

your racist bias and bias against the dead kid, murdered by a sicko vigilante, are obvious. you trash his parents. typical right winger, obsesses with ideological bias

Wild Cobra
04-07-2013, 03:44 PM
your racist bias and bias against the dead kid, murdered by a sicko vigilante, are obvious. you trash his parents. typical right winger, obsesses with ideological bias
Racist no. Trash the family, yes.

There must be something wrong for Tryvon to have been the gangsta wannabe that he was.

Blake
04-07-2013, 04:14 PM
LOL...

I couldn't help myself. Wouldn't it be funny if they did become addicted to drugs before the trial?

Wild Cobra School of Comedy

johnsmith
04-07-2013, 07:01 PM

There must be something wrong for Tryvon to have been the gangsta wannabe that he was.
Yep! Retarded for sure.

boutons_deux
04-07-2013, 07:27 PM

it could have been just a kid emulating the rap/gansta style, but we appreciate that you convict him, no surprise of really aiming to be a criminal.

ChumpDumper
04-07-2013, 07:41 PM
LOL...

I couldn't help myself.I believe that.
Wouldn't it be funny if they did become addicted to drugs before the trial?No. Why do you think it would be funny?

CuckingFunt
04-07-2013, 07:58 PM
Why do you think it would be funny?

Because they're black. Get it!?

jag
04-07-2013, 07:58 PM
LOL...

:lol what is wrong with you?

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-07-2013, 08:33 PM
Is it?

Serious question. If you were a slave, and I were a master...

Would you want to be owned by an abusive master, or a master that believed in rights and treated you well.

Can you say that any of the founding father abused their slaves? What if I bough as many slaves as I could to protect them from others brutality. Does that make me an evil slave owner?

jag
04-07-2013, 08:35 PM
:lmao

Blake
04-07-2013, 09:06 PM
Is it?

Would you want to be owned by an abusive master, or a master that believed in rights and treated you well.

Can you say that any of the founding father abused their slaves? What if I bough as many slaves as I could to protect them from others brutality. Does that make me an evil slave owner?

Wild Cobra School of Ethics.

Wild Cobra
04-08-2013, 02:18 AM
:lol what is wrong with you?
Nothing.

I just have zero respect for them.

BradLohaus
04-08-2013, 07:13 AM
Lawyers get at least 1/3 of that. They'll end up seeing more from donations than this.

resistanze
04-08-2013, 08:43 AM
Is it?

:lol Never gets old.

Trill Clinton
04-08-2013, 08:52 AM

damn you racist

TeyshaBlue
04-08-2013, 09:36 AM
LOL...

Die in a fire.

boutons_deux
04-08-2013, 10:40 AM
WC's kind of pastor:

Chalcedon Pastor Claims There is ‘a Place for Slavery in Godly Cultures’

Based on Proverbs 11:29, Morecraft makes a case for Biblically justified enslavement of a man who does not “trust in Christ” since slavery is the only way to “keep a fool under wraps.”

The dominionist pastor interprets the Proverb to predict that in a Christian theocracy, an unbeliever will “lose his family, his property, and his freedom,” and “his energies, talents and life will not be used as he himself pleases, but in the service of wise people who work hard to benefit the community.”

“Put him in somebody’s service where they can watch over him and make him do right even though he doesn’t want to do it.”

http://rhrealitycheck.org/article/2013/04/08/chalcedon-pastor-claims-there-is-a-place-for-slavery-in-godly-cultures/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rhrealitycheck+%28RH+Reality+ Check%29

:lol What a total "Christian" PERVERSION of Christ's messages.

and, of course, the PERVERTED PASTOR is from Confederate, racist "Christian" Georgia. :lol

resistanze
04-08-2013, 12:28 PM
If slavery were around today, how many people might own slaves just to give some slaves a better life than they would have under a different master? Not all slave owners were bad, or bigots. Would you agree?

ElNono
04-08-2013, 01:26 PM
:rollin

TeyshaBlue
04-08-2013, 02:17 PM
If slavery were around today, how many people might own slaves just to give some slaves a better life than they would have under a different master? Not all slave owners were bad, or bigots. Would you agree?

I would put all my slaves thru med school, tbh.

boutons_deux
04-08-2013, 02:19 PM
There is already corporate slave labor using prisoners. From what I hear, the pay ain't too good. If the Repugs kill the minimum wage, I figure the corps would lower wages to prison level.

vy65
04-08-2013, 05:01 PM
I did something for the first time and wish I used more caution in the process. I used MySpace to look up matches for dating. I had a few interesting returns, replies, and dinners out of the deal. However, I had one experience I regret. One person I found that I started chatting with, I really liked. She appears to be my intellectual equal, and make more money than I do. After going though her photo's for the second time, I noticed one of her new house had the number clearly visible. That alone wouldn't be much, but her city was Gresham Oregon which is maybe only 75,000 population. It was a flag lot which there aren't many of. The photos clearly indicated they were clearly taken within a short time of the summer solstices and close to noon, because if the angle of the shade. Because of this, I knew the orientation of her driveway was in the general direction of north. It was obvious she would be easy to find. I wanted to warn her this was a photo to remove, so I did. Since people have a hard time believing my capabilities, I went to Google Maps satellite view, and found her house in under ten minutes. Probably three or four. I then mailed her with the request she remove the picture with the house number and sent the satellite link showing her property too.

Guess what. She freaked. I guess that's understandable, but now she doesn't want anything to do with me. Here I am looking out for her, and get bit for doing what I thought was the right thing to do. At least she removed the photo. I wish I handled it differently. Warning her that it could be done, then when she didn't believe me, find her house and show her. For me, it was a game. I like solving puzzles. In the end, it doesn't matter. She's not good enough for me is she's going to be so judgmental.

Long story short. Be careful what information you post on the internet.

CuckingFunt
04-08-2013, 09:02 PM
Since people have a hard time believing my capabilities,

It's often overlooked, given how much there is to choose from, but this is probably my favorite clause in the whole rant.