PDA

View Full Version : Razzoo's

benefactor
04-05-2013, 07:43 PM
We are getting one in Tyler. Is it any good?

Viva Las Espuelas
04-06-2013, 06:33 AM
They're decent. Nothing to rave about but its not horrible. They mostly fry their stuff but then grilled and blackened stuff is good. If you like hot stuff, try the rat toes. They're their stuffed jalapeņos and have quite a punch.

benefactor
04-06-2013, 06:54 AM
thanks for reminding me how good my life is

in that i've never had to use the word 'we' in reference to tyler
I plan on moving in the next few years...but make no mistake...I'd much rather live here than Victoria.

benefactor
04-06-2013, 12:06 PM
lolno

Being close to the coast is probably the only thing you have going for you. Tyler sucks, but Victoria is a straight shithole.

leemajors
04-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Victoria is a shithole, so is Tyler.

benefactor
04-06-2013, 12:53 PM
Tyler isn't bad if you are looking to raise a family and are looking for cheap cost of living. It's especially appealing of you work in the medical field as there are two large hospitals(one being the only Level 1 Trauma Center between Dallas and Louisiana) and one of the best ortho/neuro surgery centers in the state. However, if you are a college student or someone who is looking for any sort of night life it's horrible. Basically all there is to do in Tyler is eat(Tyler has a rather large Mexican community, which has spawned several great taquerias), go to the movies or go to church(there is seriously one on every corner).

Victoria is just part of the wasteland that exists south of Houston on the way to the border.

leemajors
04-06-2013, 12:55 PM
Your first senetnce could easily be about Victoria tbh. I have nothing against Tyler, but it is in East TX.

benefactor
04-06-2013, 12:59 PM
I hear you man. East Texas blows...but at least it's pretty here with the trees and the hills. There is ton of medical money and old oil money in Tyler too so the town itself is nice looking. That said, as soon as my daughter graduates I'm gone.

200 miles
04-06-2013, 01:17 PM
Victoria is just part of the wasteland that exists south of Houston on the way to the border.

Please...tell me more about this wasteland and in your opinion what would be the capital of it (not so much in population, but in terms of shittiness).

Phillip
04-06-2013, 01:23 PM
The Rat Toes are awesome.

And if you are in a group of 6-8 people, get the Jaws Seafood Platter. Its like $55, and has fries, hush puppies, fried oysters, fried pickles, fried cat fish, fried crawfish, fried shrimp, and fried alligator tail. It says its good for 4 people, but it can easily feed up to 8 normal adults, especially since it is all fried food and sits so heavy on the stomach. Its a great deal for how much food you get, along with variety.

benefactor
04-06-2013, 01:40 PM
Please...tell me more about this wasteland and in your opinion what would be the capital of it (not so much in population, but in terms of shittiness).
There is really not much to tell. 77 South to Harlingen will make you want to eat a shotgun shell. I had forgotten how bad that drive was until I had to do it a few months back. I haven't been to Corpus in years so that may be ok, but unless you are going to Padre everything south of I-10 and east of I-35 is not at the top of anyone's relocation list.

leemajors
04-06-2013, 01:41 PM

It's not south of Houston, but Cut and Shoot, TX is nowhere anyone wants to be.

200 miles
04-06-2013, 05:38 PM
There is really not much to tell. 77 South to Harlingen will make you want to eat a shotgun shell. I had forgotten how bad that drive was until I had to do it a few months back. I haven't been to Corpus in years so that may be ok, but unless you are going to Padre everything south of I-10 and east of I-35 is not at the top of anyone's relocation list.

Yeah, brush land isn't exactly picturesque.

benefactor
04-06-2013, 06:34 PM
:lol geography...great fucking logic.

:crymy town may be a shithole but I'm close to stuff that's good:cry

johnsmith
04-06-2013, 09:06 PM
crofl just based on simple geography victoria >>>>> tyler

tyler is EAST OF DALLAS

FUCK!

and north of Houston but no direct road crofl

Victoria meanwhile is 2 hours from houston austin and san antonio. 1.5 hours from corpus. 30 minutes to an hour from gulf towns

lets not even compare the quality of food in victoria to tyler - where i bet they use ketchup in the enchilada sauce

I've never been to Tyler, but by far and away Victoria is the shittiest town I've been to in Texas.

jeebus
04-06-2013, 09:10 PM
I think Victoria and Killeen are the shittiest towns I've been to; both are towns I'd go hundreds of miles out of my way to avoid.

johnsmith
04-06-2013, 10:04 PM
ignorance isn't a good basis for a post fyi

victoria > killeen > tyler

cmon guys, come back and make some arguments when you've actually traveled to every part of texas, you know, like real texans have

I've lived in 13 different states, 3 different countries, and 2 different hemispheres. I'm more than qualified to speak on what is or isn't a shitty city, even if I haven't checked out every city in this state, and let me tell you, Victoria is a shit hole....sorry chief.

Oh, also, I'm just fine not being a real Texan if its clowns like you that I would be associating with.

200 miles
04-06-2013, 11:43 PM
pfff have you even been to this entire 15-20% of the state?

I admit I was only thinking south of the Nueces river.

johnsmith
04-07-2013, 12:44 PM
ignorant of texas - Check

carry on 2 different hemispheres crofl

A Texan that's never left his state....the ultimate in hypocrisy....

But by all means, continue on thinking that Victoria is something special....in the meantime, wash my car and ALWAYS refer to me as 'sir'.

benefactor
04-07-2013, 12:53 PM
I think Victoria and Killeen are the shittiest towns I've been to; both are towns I'd go hundreds of miles out of my way to avoid.
Didn't really have a choice tbh. I was already looking at a 10hr drive. I had to take the fastest route...which happened to be through what is easily the worst part of the state. There are only two roads that go to Harlingen so my options were pretty limited.

johnsmith
04-07-2013, 12:56 PM
crofl ignorant and unfunny is no way to go through life son

Nor is chubby and Hispanic but you've made it this far haven't you?

Also, it's 'boss', not 'son'.

jeebus
04-07-2013, 01:01 PM
Didn't really have a choice tbh. I was already looking at a 10hr drive. I had to take the fastest route...which happened to be through what is easily the worst part of the state. There are only two roads that go to Harlingen so my options were pretty limited.
Unfortunately driving through texas is shitty no matter what. I've made the west/north/east texas drives all a few times and they all sucked. if it wasn't for the fact that my family lives here, I never would've moved back tbh.

Blake
04-07-2013, 01:26 PM
The Razzoo's in SA didn't last 3 years. Maybe less.

Never got around to trying it

johnsmith
04-07-2013, 06:58 PM
:wow

:lol

:lol

:wow

i guess if you're driving through north texas aka south oklahoma

Lol, keep being proud of Texas while enjoying your minimum wage job faggot.

johnsmith
04-07-2013, 07:03 PM
Go town that no one in America gives a fuck about!!!! Victoria rules!

The suicide rate is awesome!

johnsmith
04-07-2013, 08:35 PM
so i

have never been out of texas
am chubby
am hispanic

link, son?
Please, address me by el jefe!

The Reckoning
04-07-2013, 08:54 PM
successful thread hijack is successful

johnsmith
04-08-2013, 07:21 AM
[h=4]it appears a certain someone is inside a certain someone's head:

Well, I think you're a clown and that all your posts are awful as is your general outlook on life...so if thinking that and then posting about it means you're inside my head, then I guess so.

Go Victoria! The town I use to drive thru on the way to the coast!

Spur|n|Austin
04-08-2013, 08:16 AM
Rat Toes are great, and they took my favorite dish, Jalapeno Chicken off the menu, but you can still request it. Haven't been in a hot minute though.