PDA

View Full Version : Electronic Arts COO is a Yankees, Lakers and Manchester United fan

ElNono
04-06-2013, 02:12 AM
Goddamn you couldn't bandwagon more if you tried. No wonder that company is run by morons. :lol

http://www.ea.com/news/we-can-do-better

baseline bum
04-06-2013, 02:25 AM
Many continue to claim the Always-On function in SimCity is a DRM scheme. It’s not. People still want to argue about it. We can’t be any clearer – it’s not. Period.

Oh good, thanks for clearing that up.

baseline bum
04-06-2013, 02:28 AM
:cry The tallest trees catch the most wind. :cry

ElNono
04-06-2013, 02:36 AM
:lol the comments section is greatness, tbh

baseline bum
04-06-2013, 02:45 AM
Not a bad point though; if there was any team in sports I'd comapre EA to, it would definitely be the 2013 Lakers.

baseline bum
04-06-2013, 03:09 AM
Who can ever forget the piece of shit company that gave us this gem?

XJwXBw86g30

LOL trading for a bible thumper when you already had Black Jesus.

Reck
04-06-2013, 07:38 AM
Damn what a fucking douchebag.

This greedy fuck might just be an even bigger idiot than Kotick.

ElNono
04-06-2013, 11:58 AM
I had no idea bout "America's worst company" poll... who wouldn't want to vote them after reading that arrogant piece?

lol using the LGBT community as a semen shield

baseline bum
04-06-2013, 12:05 PM
:cry they deleted my post where I linked the Bynum Christ video :cry

ElNono
04-06-2013, 12:09 PM
:cry they deleted my post where I linked the Bynum Christ video :cry

:lmao

baseline bum
04-06-2013, 12:19 PM
:lmao

:cry and then the one where I said the COO should be out shining shoes too :cry

Reck
04-06-2013, 03:57 PM
:cry and then the one where I said the COO should be out shining shoes too :cry

Really? That's nothing compare to a comment I read in there where he call them a faggot. :lol

Bynumite
04-06-2013, 07:08 PM
Almost reaching lefty levels of bandwagoning.

Bynumite
04-06-2013, 07:12 PM
That dude used to work for microsoft iirc.

lefty
04-06-2013, 08:28 PM
Almost reaching lefty levels of bandwagoning.
lol look who is talking

Bynumite
04-06-2013, 09:43 PM
lol look who is talking

Me, Lakers and Real.

You bandwagon contenders in every sport and league known to man, that's common knowledge among ST members tbh.

lefty
04-06-2013, 10:29 PM
Me, Lakers and Real.

You bandwagon contenders in every sport and league known to man, that's common knowledge among ST members tbh.
Such as

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-08-2013, 12:34 PM
Says he considers himself among the "legion of critics" of those franchises. Obviously that doesn't preclude fandom, as the same people shitting on the Lakers downstairs are just as often shitting on the Spurs upstairs. Honestly recognizing the similar image EA has garnered might be the only thing in there that isn't completely tone deaf.

He has a fair point that there are companies whose practices are having actual negative repercussions on living human beings out in the real world, but the fact that he even wrote this I think speaks to how far out of touch they are with their fanbase and critics. Yes, your detractors live online in a disproportionately high amount. Speaking as a veteran and witness of many flamewars over the years I have yet to see an angry online mob calmed down by anything short of real world changes in the things they are criticizing. If he had gone on there and politely stated his case and pled for patience and more understanding he STILL would have been shat upon with the force of a thousand sphincters but instead he responds with the exact sort of dismissive arrogance that got them the reputation he's trying to dispel. The message should have been "with the size of our customer base 100% satisfaction is a pipe dream, but one that we'll never stop chasing" instead of "FU haterz, we R teh biggest and best!"