PDA

View Full Version : Is it time to rest Splitter?..

HarlemHeat37
04-06-2013, 09:11 PM
He's in a slump and he isn't playing with the energy and activity that he displayed earlier in the season..

He has now played around 1900 minutes this season, which is on pace for a surplus of over 800 minutes from last year IIRC..

According to his Euroleague numbers(I don't know dick about Euro ball FYI), he has never played nearly this many minutes in a season..

It appears that although he's a veteran and experienced basketball player, his body may not be accustomed to this type of playing time..it is probably wise to rest him before the playoffs begin, he's an X-factor for this team..

HarlemHeat37
04-06-2013, 09:15 PM
I also realize that Parker's ineffectiveness and Ginobili's absence in the pick&roll game could be inducing Splitter's struggles, but he had already shown that he can play the pick&roll game with other players on the Spurs roster..

bklynspursfan
04-06-2013, 09:18 PM
Definitely think it's time for a rest. (Hoping Diaw's back spasms are resolved by Wednesday)

He's getting some criticism, but he's the only guy to not miss a game all year. (not quite sure why Pop hasn't rested him yet)

I think the Kings game next Friday would be a good time. He has 3 days off to rest coming up, he can play in Denver, then have another 3 days off.

DesignatedT
04-06-2013, 09:23 PM
Playing without Tony and Manu is making him look worse on top of fatigue.

Darius McCrary
04-06-2013, 09:25 PM
For once I agree. If we are at the point where our chances of doing anything are near zero (don't kid yourselves, the spurs are near finished already), we might as well rest every good player possible.

I'm down for playing Blair-Diaw-Baynes in the system and resting the real bigs

EDIT: Diaw is today's injury /typical

UZER
04-06-2013, 09:35 PM
Man this resting players has really taken a life of its own, just like the "system" thing. Enough of this shit already. Play the games/season like every other team that's not tanking does.

How has this constant resting of players worked out for the spurs the last 5 seasons. Every year we may as well be a Texas med clinic. It's bullshit. It's a myth. It doesn't work. It's overthinking and over managing. Just play the fucking games.

If your injured, really injured, then sit. If not, then play through it to let your body to find its rhythm and build its tolerance to the grind.

Pop has really brainwashed a lot of you guys to just go along with his "genius".

chazley
04-06-2013, 09:42 PM
Uzer with the dead-on post.

Uriel
04-06-2013, 09:43 PM
He's played every single summer with the Brazillian NT. He's used to it.

HarlemHeat37
04-06-2013, 09:46 PM
Man this resting players has really taken a life of its own, just like the "system" thing. Enough of this shit already. Play the games/season like every other team that's not tanking does.

How has this constant resting of players worked out for the spurs the last 5 seasons. Every year we may as well be a Texas med clinic. It's bullshit. It's a myth. It doesn't work. It's overthinking and over managing. Just play the fucking games.

If your injured, really injured, then sit. If not, then play through it to let your body to find its rhythm and build its tolerance to the grind.

Pop has really brainwashed a lot of you guys to just go along with his "genius".

Every team rests their key players prior to the playoffs, once their playoff positioning is set, Popovich didn't create this strategy, tbh..

hater
04-06-2013, 09:47 PM
No way

Less minutes yes. But he needs to play through this funk

timtonymanu
04-06-2013, 09:50 PM
He should get his rest when the Spurs secure a top 3 seed. He needs it.

UZER
04-06-2013, 09:50 PM
Every team rests their key players prior to the playoffs, Popovich didn't create this strategy, tbh..

Prior to the playoffs, like the last week of the season, for a 2-3 games I understand. Pop resting guys strategy has slowing moved further and further back as in now he is resting guys as early as November.....November!!! That's not even a month into the season!

Edit:
I've said it before, Phil never pulled this shit and his team were healthy 9-10 times.

HarlemHeat37
04-06-2013, 09:55 PM
Prior to the playoffs, like the last week of the season, for a 2-3 games I understand. Pop resting guys strategy has slowing moved further and further back as in now he is resting guys as early as November.....November!!! That's not even a month into the season!

Edit:
I've said it before, Phil never pulled this shit and his team were healthy 9-10 times.

I've been against Pop's strategy of resting players many times, tbh, especially against mediocre teams(I'd rather the Spurs blow them out, which would limit minutes anyways), but it's necessary at times IMO..

superjames1992
04-06-2013, 09:59 PM
Splitter just now at the end of the game ... smh. Stupid.

hater
04-06-2013, 10:00 PM
That was just stupidity. Nothing to do with fatigue

Mal
04-06-2013, 10:02 PM
Yes please, rest him up until playoffs.

UZER
04-06-2013, 10:02 PM
I've been against Pop's strategy of resting players many times, tbh, especially against mediocre teams(I'd rather the Spurs blow them out, which would limit minutes anyways), but it's necessary at times IMO..

Necessary at times, yes. But Pop has taken this thing to a whole new level of ridiculousness :lol

rascal
04-06-2013, 10:05 PM

Agree

Do you go to your boss and say you need to go home because your tired and most of us work at least 5 days in a row.

Darius McCrary
04-06-2013, 10:06 PM
Necessary at times, yes. But Pop has taken this thing to a whole new level of ridiculousness :lol

Both of you guys are right.

rascal
04-06-2013, 10:07 PM
Splitter really sucks and is just a product of the system when he plays well. Pick & Roll is all he does well and only if other players are in the game.

Texas_Ranger
04-06-2013, 10:08 PM
why the fuck would a 28 year old playing 24 minutes a game need a rest?? I know he played a lot of games, but so did some other guys and they don't need rest. Sometimes it looks to me that the Spurs are the only team that has players that get tired very quickly.

therealtruth
04-06-2013, 10:12 PM

Good point. If Pop really wants to rest his players blow out a team and sit the starters in the fourth quarter. This team is starting to look like the '11 team going in to the playoffs. The worst case scenario would be facing a Lakers team that is playing their best right now. The Spurs might still get out of the first round but if it takes too much out of them to do it, it could cost them a chance at a ring. You can't rest players in the playoffs.

therealtruth
04-06-2013, 10:14 PM
why the fuck would a 28 year old playing 24 minutes a game need a rest?? I know he played a lot of games, but so did some other guys and they don't need rest. Sometimes it looks to me that the Spurs are the only team that has players that get tired very quickly.

And getting tired quickly won't help in the playoffs. It's frustrating Pop has coached the team to be so mentally weak that when they get down in the playoffs the almost always give up.

jimbo
04-06-2013, 10:17 PM

Necessary...during the point of the season where every other playoff team does it?

That's a yes btw. Normal coaches shut their players down around now, Splitter's been played like a normal player (no babying this season) so might as well rest him.

UZER
04-06-2013, 10:22 PM
Necessary...during the point of the season where every other playoff team does it?

That's a yes btw. Normal coaches shut their players down around now, Splitter's been played like a normal player (no babying this season) so might as well rest him.

He's 28 yrs old averaging 24 minutes a game this year.

spurraider21
04-06-2013, 10:22 PM

it didn't work for us, but it worked for miami, didn't it? :lol

jimbo
04-06-2013, 10:29 PM

Sounds like normal player minutes to me. .4 minutes less than Perk. More minutes than Koufous. More minutes than DeAndre Jordan. Could keep going on tbh.

superbigtime
04-06-2013, 10:29 PM
Don't rest him, play him.

UZER
04-06-2013, 10:42 PM
Sounds like normal player minutes to me. .4 minutes less than Perk. More minutes than Koufous. More minutes than DeAndre Jordan. Could keep going on tbh.

So how does this prove he needs rest? Splitter is a rhythm player. We've all seen how he plays when he misses games.

phxspurfan
04-06-2013, 10:48 PM
Nah he's been healthy all year for a change. He's just a soft Euro big.

SenorSpur
04-06-2013, 10:59 PM

I have to agree and it's about time someone said it. :tu

mercos
04-06-2013, 11:11 PM
If he is fatigued (and I agree that he might be), then a game or two off is not going to solve the problem. He's got several days off til the next game. If that doesn't rejuvenate him, another day or two won't either. Splitter has been slumping lately, but part of the problem is that the team does not go to him often enough. He plays with Duncan a lot now, and he is sets most of the screens now, leaving Splitter to have to score on the low block. This is not his area of strength, and it has shown.

skulls138
04-06-2013, 11:26 PM
Well he should be tired, hes the center, and an undersized one at that, and has NO outside game to speak of. Its so much BS that players dont play according to their sizes nowadays. Big men want to be guards and little guys want to be centers.

200 miles
04-06-2013, 11:48 PM
Well he should be tired, hes the center, and an undersized one at that, and has NO outside game to speak of. Its so much BS that players dont play according to their sizes nowadays. Big men want to be guards and little guys want to be centers.

How is seven feet tall undersized?

superjames1992
04-07-2013, 12:12 AM
6'11", 240+ lbs. is undersized?

PingPong
04-07-2013, 01:14 AM
Splitter is soft. He grew in a middle class environment, in one of most europeanized cities of Brazil, studied in private schools. Even if he left his family early to play in Europe, he gone to a friendly place. Somebody needs to take him to the places where most of the NBA players grow. Somebody needs to tell him he is playing against kids who got spanked by their drunk stepfathers or single mothers, in a rough neighborhood. Somebody needs to show him the niggas shooting each other. Splitter needs to figure that NBA is a place for tough guys.

Grit and Grind
04-07-2013, 01:17 AM
You are an idiot those centers don't get minutes because they suck. Koufous plays with McGee and on a loaded team , Perk sucks that is well documented and Jordan never plays in 4th QTs . Jordan actually wants more minutes . Guys lile Asik , Marc , Lee , Dwight and Jefferson don't nag and they play 33-36 minutes and Tiago is worse than all of them . For a player like him he should be happy he even gets minutes tbh .

capek
04-07-2013, 01:22 AM
If only we had another 7'er we could use to spell Tiago, limit his minutes without giving up too much size.

PingPong
04-07-2013, 01:27 AM
If only we had another 7'er we could use to spell Tiago, limit his minutes without giving up too much size. Why not play Baynes against shitty or half squad-injured teams like atlanta?

UZER
04-07-2013, 01:31 AM
If only we had another 7'er we could use to spell Tiago, limit his minutes without giving up too much size.

:lol bingo

but it wouldn't be fair to Blair and Bonner. :rolleyes

superjames1992
04-07-2013, 01:47 AM
Splitter is soft. He grew in a middle class environment, in one of most europeanized cities of Brazil, studied in private schools. Even if he left his family early to play in Europe, he gone to a friendly place. Somebody needs to take him to the places where most of the NBA players grow. Somebody needs to tell him he is playing against kids who got spanked by their drunk stepfathers or single mothers, in a rough neighborhood. Somebody needs to show him the niggas shooting each other. Splitter needs to figure that NBA is a place for thoug guys.
:lol

capek
04-07-2013, 02:21 AM
:lol bingo

but it wouldn't be fair to Blair and Bonner. :rolleyes

It's not about them, it's about the syyyyyyyyyystem *spooky voice*

AaronY
04-07-2013, 07:20 AM
Lol 24 mpg and he's worn out

jimbo
04-08-2013, 10:36 PM
You are an idiot those centers don't get minutes because they suck. Koufous plays with McGee and on a loaded team , Perk sucks that is well documented and Jordan never plays in 4th QTs . Jordan actually wants more minutes . Guys lile Asik , Marc , Lee , Dwight and Jefferson don't nag and they play 33-36 minutes and Tiago is worse than all of them . For a player like him he should be happy he even gets minutes tbh .

Buttmad :lol

I don't want Tiago to play more minutes right now. (at least how he's playing right now) He's around the level of the guys I listed earlier and they all get similar minutes.

So how does this prove he needs rest? Splitter is a rhythm player. We've all seen how he plays when he misses games.

It doesn't. It was as meaningless a statement as yours. How does his age and his minutes per game dictate whether or not he needs rest? It's all about the condition of your body, not your age.

Splitter is a soft player. We've all seen how he plays when he's played 60+ games in a row. His body just can't handle it. And tbh, playing worse when you come back from injury doesn't make you a rhythm player. I'd say he is a rhythm player, but his bad games usually just come at random times. His MO is have a monster game and then disappear the next.

exstatic
04-09-2013, 07:20 AM

NOT resting Manu got him a broken arm two years ago in fucking game #82

trypldubl
04-09-2013, 08:58 AM

Really? He's talking about resting them during winning streaks or when there really do not need to rest.

dunkman
04-09-2013, 09:23 AM
He isn't playing that much, the team has undergone some changes with Manu and Parker out.

ThaBigFundamental21
04-09-2013, 09:58 AM

BINGO!!! It's not like the guy has played 35 minutes a game an is worn out. This shit is unreal. Pop needs to start coaching these players to have some fight in them. They seem to be so darn weak minded the past couple years. I remember Memphis knocking the shit out of us 2 years ago, everyone looked sad and felt bad for themselves. Same with last year against OKC when things went south. No one on the planet other than your fans feel bad for you. Other teams have the same goal you do, and you have to rise up and out muscle, out will, out punch your opponent. We need some fight, the only guy I really see fighting is a near 37 year old Tim Duncan. It's sad.

UZER
04-09-2013, 10:19 AM

and not resting d rose in game 1 cost him a blown out knee. Should they have sat him until round 2? My point is you can't predict or prevent injury. Its part of the game.

but resting guys throughout the season as early as November when they're not even hurt is just weak.

edit: and you can't just cherry pick one line. If you read the entire thread, I'm ok with resting guys 2-3 games....at the end of the season. But someone averaging 24 minutes a game does not need rest.

therealtruth
04-09-2013, 06:11 PM
BINGO!!! It's not like the guy has played 35 minutes a game an is worn out. This shit is unreal. Pop needs to start coaching these players to have some fight in them. They seem to be so darn weak minded the past couple years. I remember Memphis knocking the shit out of us 2 years ago, everyone looked sad and felt bad for themselves. Same with last year against OKC when things went south. No one on the planet other than your fans feel bad for you. Other teams have the same goal you do, and you have to rise up and out muscle, out will, out punch your opponent. We need some fight, the only guy I really see fighting is a near 37 year old Tim Duncan. It's sad.

I agree Pop has coached the team to have such a weak mentality. They don't handle adversity well. The fact is if you're going to be a champion you have to be able to handle adversity. Most every championship team faces it and overcomes it. The Heat trailed a couple of times in the playoffs last year. The Mavs had several big comebacks in '11. I thought I might be seeing signs of it when the team came back against the Clippers last year. I think that even convinced alot of the skeptics like Magic. Then the team promptly folded after losing game 3 in OKC. First of all they should never have given up on that game. You simply can't give teams anything easy in the playoffs. It may be just one loss but it allows the team to get more confident.

therealtruth
04-09-2013, 06:13 PM
and not resting d rose in game 1 cost him a blown out knee. Should they have sat him until round 2? My point is you can't predict or prevent injury. Its part of the game.

but resting guys throughout the season as early as November when they're not even hurt is just weak.

edit: and you can't just cherry pick one line. If you read the entire thread, I'm ok with resting guys 2-3 games....at the end of the season. But someone averaging 24 minutes a game does not need rest.

Amazingly PJ used to play his players 82 games and injuries didn't prevent him from collecting 11 rings.

UZER
04-09-2013, 06:18 PM
Amazingly PJ used to play his players 82 games and injuries didn't prevent him from collecting 11 rings.

:tu a point I have made numerous times on this board.

in2deep
04-09-2013, 06:19 PM
his game got hurt the most due to Manu/Parker injuries.

Looks like Tiago is a man of pace, continuity. He does not repond well or quickly to changes.

bklynspursfan
04-17-2013, 10:42 AM
dan mccarney ‏@danmccarneysaen (https://twitter.com/danmccarneysaen)3m (https://twitter.com/danmccarneysaen/status/324547340985839616)
Pop said Splitter will also sit tonight. Did not provide a reason.

bklynspursfan
04-17-2013, 11:57 AM
Tiago Splitter ‏@tiagosplitter (https://twitter.com/tiagosplitter)4m (https://twitter.com/tiagosplitter/status/324565790831554560)
Gettin ready for playoff!! Doing some cold treatment! Check it out -142 Celsius #Cryosauna (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Cryosauna&src=hash) pic.twitter.com/73YFgXTEJc (http://t.co/73YFgXTEJc)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIEW3f1CMAAxIuC.jpg

Big Empty
04-17-2013, 04:11 PM
i see nothing wrong with resting him and going into game 1 fresh. he woulda had a nice 5 or 6 day vacation before the real season starts. enough time to heal any soreness from a long season.

Capt Bringdown
04-17-2013, 04:27 PM
Cut him and sign Francisco Elson for the post season.

cheguevara
04-17-2013, 04:38 PM
is he naked in there? :D

Brazil
04-17-2013, 04:55 PM
Splitter is soft. He grew in a middle class environment, in one of most europeanized cities of Brazil, studied in private schools. Even if he left his family early to play in Europe, he gone to a friendly place. Somebody needs to take him to the places where most of the NBA players grow. Somebody needs to tell him he is playing against kids who got spanked by their drunk stepfathers or single mothers, in a rough neighborhood. Somebody needs to show him the niggas shooting each other. Splitter needs to figure that NBA is a place for tough guys.

you must know a lot about Brazil, you must have read that Blumenau / Florianopolis is like the Spartanburg of North Carolina full of Germans growing up nicely.

you think you need to take Splitter to the places where of most NBA players grow so that he can see that even the worst in the US is 10 times better than Brazilian favela ? Somebody needs to show him the niggas shooting each other ? really ? you are telling that at a Brazilian guy ? :lmao. An advice go travel, it will help you.

you dumb 16 y/o you

Brazil
04-17-2013, 05:00 PM
Splitter needs to figure that NBA is a place for tough guys.

:lmao

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMpWe7CWVVEEIlDJdjhoh5e1Y3A8Ydr 7cILTbrjn0n8TvIrJzdSA

TD 21
04-17-2013, 06:21 PM
I don't like the idea of sitting someone in the final game when they've played all 81 to date. In today's game, especially on this team, that should mean something and it should outweigh the slight dip in his per game averages that would occur if he played only the first six minutes. Typical Spurs.

therealtruth
04-17-2013, 09:04 PM
I don't like the idea of sitting someone in the final game when they've played all 81 to date. In today's game, especially on this team, that should mean something and it should outweigh the slight dip in his per game averages that would occur if he played only the first six minutes. Typical Spurs.

Contract leverage. Splitter was supposed to not be durable. They can argue he hasn't played all 82.

EricB
04-17-2013, 09:24 PM

Yet you'd be the first dumbass to bitch if he got hurt tonight.

PingPong
04-17-2013, 10:17 PM
Tiago Splitter ‏@tiagosplitter (https://twitter.com/tiagosplitter)4m (https://twitter.com/tiagosplitter/status/324565790831554560)
Gettin ready for playoff!! Doing some cold treatment! Check it out -142 Celsius #Cryosauna (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Cryosauna&src=hash) pic.twitter.com/73YFgXTEJc (http://t.co/73YFgXTEJc)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIEW3f1CMAAxIuC.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/dfkpau.jpg

therealtruth
04-17-2013, 10:17 PM
Yet you'd be the first dumbass to bitch if he got hurt tonight.

So every team should sit their guys out of the 82th game because it's possible they will get injured? It's fine if he has some nagging injuries but to sit a guy who's healthy goes against the spirit of the game. Injuries can happen at any time.

PingPong
04-17-2013, 10:21 PM
you must know a lot about Brazil, you must have read that Blumenau / Florianopolis is like the Spartanburg of North Carolina full of Germans growing up nicely.

you think you need to take Splitter to the places where of most NBA players grow so that he can see that even the worst in the US is 10 times better than Brazilian favela ? Somebody needs to show him the niggas shooting each other ? really ? you are telling that at a Brazilian guy ? :lmao. An advice go travel, it will help you.

you dumb 16 y/o you

The nearest 'favela' probably is located 500 miles away from Blumenau. And he left Brazil too Young, almost grew up in Spain. He did not have to face tough guys most of his career. And even the "favela boys' are far friendly than the american thugs from the gueto. The brazilian culture is different and it's not just because you are black or live in a poor place you have to act as a thug and be a pain in the ass, beside some kids trying to emulate the gangsta style from U.S.

Brazil
04-17-2013, 10:42 PM
The nearest 'favela' probably is located 500 miles away from Blumenau. And he left Brazil too Young, almost grew up in Spain. He did not have to face tough guys most of his career. And even the "favela boys' are far friendly than the american thugs from the gueto. The brazilian culture is different and it's not just because you are black or live in a poor place you have to act as a thug and be a pain in the ass, beside some kids trying to emulate the gangsta style from U.S.

500 miles away from blumeau :lmao u have absolutely no clue of what the heck you are talking about.
:lol American thugs from the gueto
:lol gangsta style from the us

Ask your parents to offer you an air ticket to see the world

PingPong
04-17-2013, 10:48 PM
500 miles away from blumeau :lmao u have absolutely no clue of what the heck you are talking about.
:lol gangsta style from the us

Ask your parents to offer you an air ticket to see the world
So tell me from where they copied the rap and the 'vida-loka" lifestyle? From Japan? Iran? Germany? Italy? Or tell me wich is the nearest 'favela' from Blumenal.

Brazil
04-17-2013, 10:49 PM
Oh and just because you are an idiot. Blumeneau is the city of Santa Catarina state with the biggest number of people living in favela. 10% of the population in Blumenau is living in extreme poverty conditions. A least you learn something today.

Brazil
04-17-2013, 10:52 PM
So tell me from where they copied the rap and the 'vida-loka" lifestyle? From Japan? Iran? Germany? Italy? Or tell me wich is the nearest 'favela' from Blumenal.

Not the nearest but in the city

http://controversas.com/cotidiano/blumenau-cidade-das-favelas/

i know u are not capable to read because u know one language only but u still have google translate

:lol American thugs

PingPong
04-17-2013, 10:54 PM
Oh and just because you are an idiot. Blumeneau is the city of Santa Catarina state with the biggest number of people living in favela. 10% of the population in Blumenau is living in extreme poverty conditions. A least you learn something today.

Living in extreme poverty doesn't means people has to be rude, gross or 'tough'. As I said before the culture is different.

Brazil
04-17-2013, 11:00 PM
:lol vida Loka

Yeah tell a Brazilian what the real violence is because the 50 000 under 20 y/o murdered each year would thank Their favela for being not as nasty as the :lol American thugs. Get the fuck out of here ping pong.

Brazil
04-17-2013, 11:02 PM
U should realize by now that u are an idiot and go to bed watching rap videos from the gueto.

PingPong
04-17-2013, 11:07 PM

Yeah tell a Brazilian what the real violence is because the 50 000 under 20 y/o murdered each year would thank Their favela for being not as nasty as the :lol American thugs. Get the fuck out of here ping pong.
So are you telling me Blumenau has the same violence and criminality rates São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro have? Can you at least understand statistics or you think the whole urban environment, culture, violence are the same in the whole country? One thing is a kid from the Rio favela or the slums from São Paulo, other is a kid from the substandard houses from the small Blumenau. So stupid stereotypes.

PingPong
04-17-2013, 11:30 PM

The Rio favelas were facing drug trafficking gangs wars by decades, because the city is kinda like the Brazilian L.A. so many rich and famous drug addicts, in São Paulo, violence is a multi-billion business, and most of those private security companies are owned by people from the police. Or do you think they sell billion dollars in surveillance câmeras, electric fences, alarms, private guards, armored cars in a small town like Blumenau? Please, stop saying shit.

Brazil
04-18-2013, 10:40 AM
So are you telling me Blumenau has the same violence and criminality rates São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro have? Can you at least understand statistics or you think the whole urban environment, culture, violence are the same in the whole country? One thing is a kid from the Rio favela or the slums from São Paulo, other is a kid from the substandard houses from the small Blumenau. So stupid stereotypes.

The Rio favelas were facing drug trafficking gangs wars by decades, because the city is kinda like the Brazilian L.A. so many rich and famous drug addicts, in São Paulo, violence is a multi-billion business, and most of those private security companies are owned by people from the police. Or do you think they sell billion dollars in surveillance câmeras, electric fences, alarms, private guards, armored cars in a small town like Blumenau? Please, stop saying shit.

:lmao you are not afraid of being ridiculous, aren't you ?

I lived in the US (Detroit) and I'm living in Brazil and you are talking about stereotypes when you have never landed your foot outside the US :lol

really stop embarrassing yourself you are totally clueless of Brazilian reality

PingPong
04-18-2013, 11:09 AM
:lmao you are not afraid of being ridiculous, aren't you ?I lived in the US (Detroit) and I'm living in Brazil and you are talking about stereotypes when you have never landed your foot outside the US :lolreally stop embarrassing yourself you are totally clueless of Brazilian realityPlease bitch... You're just the typical arrogant lazy ass frenchie talking shit instead of recognize or acept your dumbness. Criminality, violence and individual behaviour are whole different things, that's a cultural issue. Brazilian are aways more friendly and less individualistic than any american because their culture is less competitive than the american ones. Even in the worst slums of Brazil, people will be less agressive than any american fake thug whimpy ass. Now shut up, please.

Brazil
04-18-2013, 11:48 AM
Please bitch... You're just the typical arrogant lazy ass frenchie talking shit instead of recognize or acept your dumbness. Criminality, violence and individual behaviour are whole different things, that's a cultural issue. Brazilian are aways more friendly and less individualistic than any american because their culture is less competitive than the american ones. Even in the worst slums of Brazil, people will be less agressive than any american fake thug whimpy ass. Now shut up, please.

Please stereotype imbecile tell me what is your credibility when you speak about what Brazilian culture is or not ? have you been there ? you read a nice article in the news ? you must be the kind of guy who can give great takes about a game just looking the box score. You are an ass confounding the middle class culture with the favela culture. once again stop embarrassing yourself, you know shit about Brazilian slums.

PingPong
04-18-2013, 10:08 PM
Please stereotype imbecile tell me what is your credibility when you speak about what Brazilian culture is or not ? have you been there ? you read a nice article in the news ? you must be the kind of guy who can give great takes about a game just looking the box score. You are an ass confounding the middle class culture with the favela culture. once again stop embarrassing yourself, you know shit about Brazilian slums.

Bleh bleh bleh...Most of the brazilian middle class is far more arrogant than any people from the favela. Brazil still has strong cultural heritage from the old rural landlords and their relations with the slaves. The rich people usually treat the poor people like shit. You never get into a favela, talked with the people who lives there. All you know is the drug lords shooting the police appearing in the television. It's rare to see a nigga in Brazil talking shit and saying lots of four letter words, arguing about everything like you see in U.S. . Even the wannabe gangsta kids can't sound annoying like most u.s niggas sounds. No brazilian professional athlete will ever say "He aint bout dis life". Even those who came from the worst background possible, like Adriano. So accept you're talking shit and shut up, please...

Brazil
04-18-2013, 11:51 PM
Bleh bleh bleh...Most of the brazilian middle class is far more arrogant than any people from the favela. Brazil still has strong cultural heritage from the old rural landlords and their relations with the slaves. The rich people usually treat the poor people like shit. You never get into a favela, talked with the people who lives there. All you know is the drug lords shooting the police appearing in the television. It's rare to see a nigga in Brazil talking shit and saying lots of four letter words, arguing about everything like you see in U.S. . Even the wannabe gangsta kids can't sound annoying like most u.s niggas sounds. No brazilian professional athlete will ever say "He aint bout dis life". Even those who came from the worst background possible, like Adriano. So accept you're talking shit and shut up, please...

When are you going to tell me what freaking credibility you have ? What the fuck do you know about brazil dumb fuck ? U've been there? Ur Brazilian? U studied Brazilian culture ? U read a book ? Watch Fox News ?

PingPong
04-19-2013, 01:43 AM
When are you going to tell me what freaking credibility you have ? What the fuck do you know about brazil dumb fuck ? U've been there? Ur Brazilian? U studied Brazilian culture ? U read a book ? Watch Fox News ?

Can't you forget the ad hominem for a second and give me a single intelligent reply at least? It's cristal clear I'm absolutely sure what I'm talking about. You are the average stupid potato couch who think someone can talk about the culture and the behaviour of a country of 190 million citizens just based in some shitty TV News. Get out of the Globonews, bandnews or even shittier open channels and go to the libray. Start Reading 'casa grande e senzala', "o povo brasileiro' by Darcy ribeiro, "Coronelismo e oligarquias, 1889 a 1943", from the brasilianist Eul Soo Pang, then came back to talk with me, frenchie.

ElNono
04-19-2013, 01:59 AM

I don't often post but when I do it's usually because I have something important to say. Now I don't want you to take this personal but your threads are terrible. Again I don't know who you are, what you do, etc but I certainly hope that your contribution to this website is not the culmination of your life.

Brazil
04-19-2013, 10:25 AM
Can't you forget the ad hominem for a second and give me a single intelligent reply at least? It's cristal clear I'm absolutely sure what I'm talking about. You are the average stupid potato couch who think someone can talk about the culture and the behaviour of a country of 190 million citizens just based in some shitty TV News. Get out of the Globonews, bandnews or even shittier open channels and go to the libray. Start Reading 'casa grande e senzala', "o povo brasileiro' by Darcy ribeiro, "Coronelismo e oligarquias, 1889 a 1943", from the brasilianist Eul Soo Pang, then came back to talk with me, frenchie.

I don't often post but when I do it's usually because I have something important to say. Now I don't want you to take this personal but your threads are terrible. Again I don't know who you are, what you do, etc but I certainly hope that your contribution to this website is not the culmination of your life.

:lol crystal clear
:lol shitty tv news, I live there
:lol Piiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggg.......................... ..............................................

Pong

PingPong
04-22-2013, 05:13 AM
At least, shut up.