PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: LOL upstairs

AlexJones
04-06-2013, 11:21 PM
5 Days Ago
#9 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211654&p=6450312&viewfull=1#post6450312)
word7j (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16574)

VeteranMy TeamSan Antonio SpursPost Count175

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by hater (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6450089#post6450089)
bad news. manu is out probably for rest of season

good news. shit bag manu is out :tu

lets face it. this team was not going anywhere. At least now they can go on their summer vacations early.

jesus fucking christ there is something seriously wrong with spurs fans, we are supposed to be the best fans in the nba, but when our team is winning its all we are gonna win the title, when we are going through the dog days of the season and losing games its all this team isnt going anywhere anyway. damn a team isnt going to play great for the entire season we just happen to be in the dog days now. but look at it like this bipolar spurs fans. we were streaking and we didnt win it all last year, the heat were limping and struggling going into the playoffs last year and won the title. so perhaps u dont need to be world beaters to go into the playoffs but somehow the light switch turns on and u start playing great basketball in the playoffs, as a matter of fact, the heat were on the verge of losing to the pacers series and still beat them and won the title, just because the spurs arent that great now doesnt mean this team cant win the title. come on spurs fans, be better and smarter fans.

TrainOfThought5
04-06-2013, 11:37 PM
theyre going to fight and hope and have "Believe" threads until the bitter end.

Unfortunately Ive seen this story too often as a Cowboy fan.

Brunodf
04-06-2013, 11:47 PM
:lolquoting hater

Relevancy
04-07-2013, 11:47 AM
All I know is that the Spurs were to scared to play the Lakers in the first round and decided to drop to the 2nd seed.

Pop
04-07-2013, 12:40 PM
All I know is that the Spurs were to scared to play the Lakers in the first round and decided to drop to the 2nd seed.

Well Pop was scared, if he gets eliminated by an 8th seed again it'd be so embarrassing that he'd have to retire.

ambchang
04-07-2013, 01:51 PM

And u r too scared to be a laker fan that you are faking as a clipper fan

hater
04-07-2013, 04:08 PM

no. Spurs been playing 50% ball since TP injury. I called it as soon as TP went down and ppl went crazy after me :lol

and hater just speaking the truth. although I like what I saw last 2 games. I even posted this while OKC was pushing our shit in and rest of spursfans were running like chickens :lol

:lol pussies

spurs are fighting w/out Manu + Parker

why are ppl crying? goddam pussies

We're not looking like contenders but I'm still gonna support them niggas through thick n thin. As long as they fight and we have TD and Leonard it's all good bitches

Latarian Milton
04-07-2013, 07:42 PM
you're gonna need to find a replacement for manu sooner or later, and that nigga neal aint a bad one to succeed manu imho.

spurraider21
04-07-2013, 07:56 PM

Spurs are currently the top seed tbh

jeebus
04-07-2013, 08:01 PM
you're gonna need to find a replacement for manu sooner or later, and that nigga neal aint a bad one to succeed manu imho.
neal can't dribble the ball; his favorite thing to do while doing PG duties was to bring the ball up the court then pick up his dribble at halfcourt or just turning the ball over. he can't play defense and he can't shoot like he used to. he's useless.

TrainOfThought5
04-07-2013, 08:48 PM
Spurs are currently the top seed tbh

and lakers are currently the 9th seed, to be quite honest.

DMC
04-07-2013, 09:32 PM
Sounds like someone self promoting imo

spurraider21
04-08-2013, 03:13 AM
seriously those guys upstairs are stupid. how dare the fans of the top seed in their conference be confident in their chances of winning a title. delusional, i tell you!

Blake
04-08-2013, 10:00 AM

Spurs take a dive to keep the drive for five alive. Belive.

ambchang
04-08-2013, 10:11 AM
Spurs are struggling, no doubt.

They haven't had a good game since Parker was injured. Coupled with the Manu injury, I am having doubts whether the Spurs can go past the 2nd round, let alone making the Finals. The 1st round is probably not going to be a cake walk either based on the way they are playing right now.

That said, I am confident the Spurs will find their groove come playoff time.