Griffin
Howard

3rd
Westbrook
Wade
D.Lee
Aldridge
Bosh

Tbh this is what i think it should be.. imo theres no chance Duncan sniffs 1st team with the stupidity of NBA voters/media :lol but he is shitting on all other big men in terms of PER and has should be top 2 in DPOY voting (again.. he will be lucky to make top 5). In fact it wouldnt surprise me if he didnt make any of the All NBA teams. Although he may be punished due to the Spurs whining about him being a Forward for All-Star selection.. even though he has been a Center since 2007.

You could put Harden and Wade at Guard for 2nd team and relegate Parker to 3rd. Or even switch Westbrook into 2nd.

The Forward spots are hardest to rank imo.. who do you pick out of Griffin, Lee, Aldridge, Randolph.
Yours?

Juggity
04-06-2013, 11:57 PM
In fact it wouldnt surprise me if he didnt make any of the All NBA teams. Although he may be punished due to the Spurs whining about him being a Forward for All-Star selection.. even though he has been a Center since 2007.

As bad as DPOY and All-NBA team voting might be, it's pretty hard to ignore the fact that right now Duncan is the best player over 6'10 in the entire NBA. Call him a PF, call him a C, it doesn't matter. There are exactly zero PFs or Cs playing better than he is right now.

lefty
04-07-2013, 12:00 AM
Lebron
Lebron
Lebron
Lebron
Lebron

HarlemHeat37
04-07-2013, 12:10 AM
Paul
Wade
Durant
James
Duncan

Westbrook
Bryant
Anthony
Bosh
Lopez

Parker
Harden
Pierce
Griffin
Gasol

Marc Gasol is overrated, but Memphis should have a representative, and having 2 players from the 8th seed on multiple all-NBA teams is ridiculous IMO(although I expect it to happen)..

Howard, Horford, Noah and Chandler are all deserving candidates, though..

David Lee is a worthy candidate for all-NBA as well, but I'd go with Pierce..

Arcadian
04-07-2013, 12:26 AM
The most obvious choices are James, Durant, and Duncan. Those should be the 1st team forwards and center, respectively. At guard, Paul should get the most votes, with Bryant and Wade fighting for the second spot (I honestly don't know or care who will get it).

I don't care abou 2nd or 3rd team, but Howard should be NO higher than 3rd team, if even that.

Robz4000
04-07-2013, 12:31 AM
Duncan might make 3rd All-NBA, but it's gonna be Howard and Chandler ahead of him as long as they go into the postseason hot.

sook
04-07-2013, 12:53 AM
sorry but no way Kobe makes 1st team. That is just stupid even though he is 3rd in the league right now in scoring.

sook
04-07-2013, 12:55 AM
sorry but no way Kobe makes 1st team. That is just stupid even though he is 3rd in the league right now in scoring.

Paul
Wade
James
Duncan
Durant

First team is irrefutable IMO, but they do it based on position so they will probably shaft Duncan

all others I don't really too much about .

Parker
Harden
Bryant
Griffin
Gasol

Grit and Grind
04-07-2013, 12:57 AM
Paul
Wade
Durant
James
Duncan

Westbrook
Bryant
Anthony
Bosh
Lopez

Parker
Harden
Pierce
Griffin
Gasol

Marc Gasol is overrated, but Memphis should have a representative, and having 2 players from the 8th seed on multiple all-NBA teams is ridiculous IMO(although I expect it to happen)..

Howard, Horford, Noah and Chandler are all deserving candidates, though..

David Lee is a worthy candidate for all-NBA as well, but I'd go with Pierce..
How is MG overrated he is a anchor of a top defense

Grit and Grind
04-07-2013, 01:02 AM
Paul
Kobe
Lebron
Durant
Duncan

Parker
Paul George
Kurby
Melo
Gasol

Westbrook
Curry
Randolph
Lopez
Horford

Mal
04-07-2013, 05:13 AM
Duncan wont get to 1st nba team. Howard and Bryant being there together have better chances

hater
04-07-2013, 05:39 AM
Parker
Harden
Lebron
Durant
Tanqueta

TDMVPDPOY
04-07-2013, 05:45 AM
LOL PARKER 1st team? he fkn missed 3 weeks, no way his gettin on any first team

rayjayjohnson
04-07-2013, 06:19 AM
1st
Paul
Bryant
LeBron
Durant
Duncan

2nd
Parker
Harden
Anthony
Griffin
Howard

3rd
Westbrook
Wade
D.Lee
Aldridge
Bosh

Tbh this is what i think it should be.. imo theres no chance Duncan sniffs 1st team with the stupidity of NBA voters/media :lol but he is shitting on all other big men in terms of PER and has should be top 2 in DPOY voting (again.. he will be lucky to make top 5). In fact it wouldnt surprise me if he didnt make any of the All NBA teams. Although he may be punished due to the Spurs whining about him being a Forward for All-Star selection.. even though he has been a Center since 2007.

You could put Harden and Wade at Guard for 2nd team and relegate Parker to 3rd. Or even switch Westbrook into 2nd.

The Forward spots are hardest to rank imo.. who do you pick out of Griffin, Lee, Aldridge, Randolph.
Yours?

:lol not including Marc Gasol. He's first team, fool

rayjayjohnson
04-07-2013, 06:21 AM
This is dumb enough to be an upstairs thread

midnightpulp
04-07-2013, 07:42 AM
:lol not including Marc Gasol. He's first team, fool

Since when is 14 and 8 on .499 shooting worthy of a 1st team selection?

Gasol is 3rd team at best.

StrengthAndHonor
04-07-2013, 10:57 AM
Paul
Kobe if the Lakers makes the playoffs, Wade if they don't.
Durant
Lebron
Howard if the Lakers make the playoffs, Duncan if they don't.

And why the fuck are people forgetting Hibbert? He's better than Gasol and his value easily trumps Brook Lopez. Without Hibbert the Pavers would be a 7th seed at best. He's the second best defensive player kn the league

StrengthAndHonor
04-07-2013, 10:58 AM
Paul
Kobe if the Lakers makes the playoffs, Wade if they don't.
Durant
Lebron
Howard if the Lakers make the playoffs, Duncan if they don't.

And why the fuck are people forgetting Hibbert? He's better than Gasol and his value easily trumps Brook Lopez. Without Hibbert the Pavers would be a 7th seed at best. He's the second best defensive player kn the league

Kai
04-07-2013, 11:37 AM
M Gasol and Timmy will be 1st and 2nd team, and it'll be a toss up as to who gets the 1st.

TDMVPDPOY
04-07-2013, 11:38 AM
M Gasol and Timmy will be 1st and 2nd team, and it'll be a toss up as to who gets the 1st.

how is m gasol first team? his team record is inferior to duncan, and individual stats and +/- on the floor + per

HarlemHeat37
04-07-2013, 11:53 AM
:lol Marc Gasol is so overrated nowadays, tbh..

Roy Hibbert is horrible on the offensive end..if you're going to reward a player that is limited on one end of the floor, Chandler and Noah deserve more consideration than him, tbh..

baseline bum
04-07-2013, 01:58 PM

Paul
Wade
James
Duncan
Durant

First team is irrefutable IMO, but they do it based on position so they will probably shaft Duncan

all others I don't really too much about .

Parker
Harden
Bryant
Griffin
Gasol

Dude, Kobe's getting first team now matter how shitty a season he has. Just like he made all those All-Defensive teams while being terrible on that end for years. It's like the rape, the snitching, Detroit, the lottery, 6-24, the skunking, and the 8-seed never happened when it comes to the media and Bryant.

StrengthAndHonor
04-07-2013, 02:18 PM
Hibbert definitely picked up his game post AS break for those who are his stats as an argument. He's better than both Chandler, Noah and even Lopez in the second half, all who saw a drop in their production. He definitely deserved that spot over those guys. Hibbert is the main reason Indiana is the second seed in the East.

HarlemHeat37
04-07-2013, 04:07 PM
The All-NBA teams are based on the entire year, not a month..

Paul George and West have both been better than Hibbert this season, and I don't think there's even much of an argument, tbh..

mystargtr34
04-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Lol Marc Gasol 1st team with a PER below league average.

Lol Rayjay
Lol Gallinari ..

Latarian Milton
04-07-2013, 07:24 PM
DH has a disappointing season and shouldn't be in the 1st team this year imho. duncan is rejuvenated and no one could argue that a prime duncan does not deserve a 1st team spot. kobe is kobe and he's probably gonna stay right there despite his team performing sub par, but if the pundits and the league wanna become less of assholes as they currently are, they should snub kobe for the same reason they snub DH, to make room for my nigga wade or that beard nigga harden tbh