PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets No Gallo, no Lawson, no problems

rayjayjohnson
04-07-2013, 01:39 AM
W:lolst:lolrn c:lolnf:lolrnc:lol = fucked

StrengthAndHonor
04-07-2013, 08:00 AM
Regular season success counts as a championship nowadays? I see, Denver fans really has low expectations.

TDMVPDPOY
04-07-2013, 11:00 AM
Regular season success counts as a championship nowadays? I see, Denver fans really has low expectations.

lol pot calling the kettle, stfu

StrengthAndHonor
04-07-2013, 01:01 PM
We have more bragging rights than Denver tbh. Clippers have a bright future ahead with CP3 and Griffin. No team ever goes far with a bunch of nobodies. If Ty Lawson, Javale McGee and Farried are your catalyst, building block and cornerstone, its best not to put your hopes up. In a league where Superstars rule, they are a second round team at best.

sook
04-07-2013, 02:09 PM
Its impossible not to like the Nuggets, great group of Hardworking players that get the job done. Reminds me of that rocket team devoid of talent in 08' but Denver actually has a shot to win it all. That being said the commentator makes me want to stab my ears since he is goddamn retarded. Apart from the pistons who still had franchise players I can't really remember a team that has gotten too far without on. I hope they do though.

sook
04-07-2013, 02:19 PM
Its impossible not to like the Nuggets, great group of Hardworking players that get the job done. Reminds me of that rocket team devoid of talent in 08' but Denver actually has a shot to win it all. That being said the commentator makes me want to stab my ears since he is goddamn retarded. Apart from the pistons who still had franchise players I can't really remember a team that has gotten too far without on. I hope they do though.

capek
04-07-2013, 02:28 PM

:lol says a Clippers fan

Latarian Milton
04-07-2013, 07:44 PM
no enough oxygen for the visiting team, no problems

spurraider21
04-07-2013, 07:53 PM
Nuggets are the one team thats built to be able to survive injuries like this. Everyone constantly ragged on them for not having that go-to player and being reliant on depth which is less important in the playoffs. Well, since they aren't overly dependent on one or two go-to players, they can just plug guys in.

Now, they are still considerably weaker, as Ty Lawson when on his A-game is an absolute terror, and Gallo is their best outside shooting threat. Miller is a very capable replacement and Wilson Chandler has been shooting pretty damn well this year. I think Faried is the one true irreplaceable guy. However, now they're thinner and really can't afford anybody to go down, like Brewer, Chandler, Iggy, or Miller

rayjayjohnson
04-11-2013, 06:09 AM
B U M P

Thread
04-11-2013, 06:17 AM
^at least you didn't apologize, Ray.:rolleyes

rayjayjohnson
04-11-2013, 06:21 AM
^at least you didn't apologize, Ray.:rolleyes
You've nary room. Your ass was run out of town.

Thread
04-11-2013, 06:30 AM
You've nary room. Your ass was run out of town.

Don't try and evade my indictment. You won. You're acting pussy. You need Kool to come in here and smash you upside your cocksucker like he did me and my Luva the evening of 17 June 2010.

But, at least you didn't apologize.......yet.

rayjayjohnson
04-11-2013, 06:32 AM
Don't try and evade my indictment. You won. You're acting pussy. You need Kool to come in here and smash you upside your cocksucker like he did me and my Luva the evening of 17 June 2010.

But, at least you didn't apologize.......yet.
No room cully, no room

Thread
04-11-2013, 06:34 AM
No room cully, no room

& don't cry. They were the enemy. You had every right to beat them.

"Jesus H. Christ, he's like a gd pussy, Dale."

elec99
04-11-2013, 12:42 PM
I dont think either team, especially spurs were taking this game seriously. Parker would have played if pop wanted to win, lawson would have played if karl wanted to win. I suspect, like many others, that pop wants the 2 seed so expect more losses out of their remaining 4 or so games.

Thread
04-11-2013, 01:42 PM
Ray came this||close to apologizing this morning. If I hadn't showed up at that precise moment he would've. That idiot.

DMC
04-11-2013, 05:53 PM
CIA Pop

Kai
04-14-2013, 06:04 PM
EUfGB94fpyI