PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Mike D'Antoni

StrengthAndHonor
04-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Will Jim Buss take another risk, give him a full training camp plus a revamped roster or do they can him in the off season and start fresh while wasting another 20 million dollar after firing Mike Brown in the process?

Interesting off season for the Lakers.

Mugen
04-07-2013, 05:19 PM
God, I hope so. Lovin' Pringles since 2005 tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
04-07-2013, 05:21 PM
this clown doesnt preach anything

isnt he still gettin paid by the knicks? lmao bandit

StrengthAndHonor
04-07-2013, 06:07 PM
Fwiw. I think he can make it work. He really has the wrong pieces. He can be successful. For those who are saying he hasn't win a championship, I mean really? Doc Rivers, Erik Spoelstra, Rick Carlisle were all perennial losers (grand scheme of things).

He can make this work. TBH, he needs players that can run, jump and hustle like there's no tomorrow. Teams like Denver, LAC and OKC would be ideal.

Lakers have Dwight, Clark and Jordan Hill. MDA has shown he's willing to give these players minutes. Kobe could use a backup and they need 1 lethal shooter, like Korver and another speed demon on the back court.

Lakers can win 55+ games next year with virtually some minor changes (Gasol, MWP and Meeks out)

Latarian Milton
04-07-2013, 07:17 PM
convincing DH to resign with them will be their top priority this off season imho.