PDA

View Full Version : OT: Just got back from the Lakers V Clippers game, important observation

Thebesteva
04-07-2013, 06:48 PM
Sons, I just got back from the game. First game I've been to in a while since my bro in law had season passes for 09-10 when the Lakers were good. Anyway, all I have to say is outside of the nice areas of LA, So. Cal is a shithole. There are way too many Mexicans with 3+ kids. Can someone explain to me why the fuck Mexicans have 3 kids when they are less than 30 years old? Way too packed, the experience was shit because of the amount of traffic+Mexican families I saw with 62 children.

Oh yeah Lakers suck dick too, I am officially putting a bag over my head till the Lakers get their shit together. Clipper Nation, congrats. Your team went hard on my anus without lube.

LkrFan
04-07-2013, 07:19 PM
Cool story fagg. SMDH

Thebesteva
04-07-2013, 07:22 PM
Cool story fagg. SMDH

SMDH? So my dicks hard?

InRareForm
04-07-2013, 07:23 PM
If anything that area (LA Live or in stadium non 300 section) is a place to go to avoid all that....

Thebesteva
04-07-2013, 07:24 PM
If anything that area (LA Live or in stadium non 300 section) is a place to go to avoid all that....

We had great seats actually, it's just the drive there, the walk back. The beauty of LA is dying thanks to that 1 race that has 4 kids per person.

lefty
04-07-2013, 07:35 PM
so what was it like to see a buttfucking show in person ?

Thebesteva
04-07-2013, 07:37 PM

Pretty boring tbh. At the end of the game there was a little celeberation with all the fans and they were chanting "Clipper Nation!" I had to have a chuckle. But it was a historic day for Clipper fans tbh. There were a ton of them in great moods because they finally won the Pacific Division. Good for them.

Latarian Milton
04-07-2013, 08:08 PM
they try to reproduce as many babies as possible so when their children are grown, they will have enough labors to plant/reap more beans and to make food for their grand children, and their grand children will continue to increase the bean harvest when they're grown, and generate great grand children. the circle rolls on and on expotentially, but if you wanna know the reason? you can turn to the locusts for answers tbh

Thebesteva
04-07-2013, 08:09 PM
they try to reproduce as many babies as possible so when their children are grown, they will have enough labors to plant/reap more beans and to make food for their grand children, and their grand children will continue to increase the bean harvest when they're grown, and generate great grand children. the circle rolls on and on expotentially, but if you wanna know the reason? you can turn to the locusts for answers tbh

http://img.pandawhale.com/36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-jpBA.gif

HarlemHeat37
04-07-2013, 08:16 PM
Cool story fagg. SMDH

:lol:lol:lol..

Dunc n Dave
04-07-2013, 08:20 PM
Can someone explain to me why the fuck Mexicans have 3 kids when they are less than 30 years old? Way too packed, the experience was shit because of the amount of traffic+Mexican families I saw with 62 children.

Most Mexicans are Catholics. And the Catholic church does not approve of using any form of birth control/contraception. They are taught that sex is for procreation. Hence having 3-5 kids before the age of 30.

Thebesteva
04-07-2013, 08:29 PM
:lol:lol:lol..

Shut the fuck up Harlem, you bisexual fan always rooting for the 2 best teams from each conference. Must be a fun ride every year for you.

jag
04-07-2013, 08:30 PM
Most Mexicans are Catholics. And the Catholic church does not approve of using any form of birth control/contraception. They are taught that sex is for procreation. Hence having 3-5 kids before the age of 30.

Unbelievable that anyone could still think this way. Last time I was in SA (07 for the finals) the amount of Mexicans I saw was shocking. Shocking I tell you.

Thebesteva
04-07-2013, 08:56 PM
Unbelievable that anyone could still think this way. Last time I was in SA (07 for the finals) the amount of Mexicans I saw was shocking. Shocking I tell you.

It's sad really. The world population is about to go from 7 billion to 9 billion in 40 years. I just don't understand how this is happening. Human beings are a virus spreading.

BobaFett1
04-08-2013, 12:08 PM

:rollin

jeebus
04-08-2013, 12:11 PM
And they're proud of it too. they're also like to throw out a random percentage like "in 40 years, 35% of the US population will be be@ner" or some stupid shit like that. never has there been a more useless and pathetic people than the mexicans.

Thebesteva
04-08-2013, 01:30 PM
And they're proud of it too. they're also like to throw out a random percentage like "in 40 years, 35% of the US population will be be@ner" or some stupid shit like that. never has there been a more useless and pathetic people than the mexicans.

Truth right there

UZER
04-08-2013, 01:33 PM
They start having sex at age 12, and at 15 have 1 kid and pregnant with a 2nd.

And the mom watches the kids so they can "finish school". Instead they just skip school, run around and have more sex. Then they collect 5k income tax when they only earned $800 from working at McDonald's because they dropped out of school.

whitemamba
04-08-2013, 02:01 PM
Sons, I just got back from the game. First game I've been to in a while since my bro in law had season passes for 09-10 when the Lakers were good. Anyway, all I have to say is outside of the nice areas of LA, So. Cal is a shithole. There are way too many Mexicans with 3+ kids. Can someone explain to me why the fuck Mexicans have 3 kids when they are less than 30 years old? Way too packed, the experience was shit because of the amount of traffic+Mexican families I saw with 62 children.

Oh yeah Lakers suck dick too, I am officially putting a bag over my head till the Lakers get their shit together. Clipper Nation, congrats. Your team went hard on my anus without lube.

ur story sucks, and ur a stupid for talking shit on one of the best places to live in the world. your def not from around here. troll

nice sig:tu

Thebesteva
04-08-2013, 02:07 PM
ur story sucks, and ur a stupid for talking shit on one of the best places to live in the world. your def not from around here. troll

nice sig:tu

I live in So. Cal faggot

whitemamba
04-08-2013, 03:22 PM
I live in So. Cal faggot

sure thing

BUMP
04-08-2013, 03:42 PM
There are way too many Mexicans with 3+ kids. Can someone explain to me why the fuck Mexicans have 3 kids when they are less than 30 years old?

I know a certain caucasian male, from the DFW region, who is ready to hit this one off the tee whenever he sees it.

rayjayjohnson
04-08-2013, 03:58 PM
i would have said inside LA So Cal is a shithole too

rjv
04-08-2013, 05:39 PM
i just want to know who's creating the progeny that generally populates this NBA forum. those are the real alleles we need to be concerned about. a digression back towards australopithecus is not the direction we need to be heading in.

whitemamba
04-08-2013, 07:05 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/316q5mv.gif

Thebesteva
04-08-2013, 08:36 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/316q5mv.gif

You've been extra salty as of late since the Lakers playoffs hopes are all but done for. Salty fuck

Clipper Nation
04-08-2013, 09:24 PM
You've been extra salty as of late since the Lakers playoffs hopes are all but done for. Salty fuck

Truth bombs, his butthurt has flowed non-stop since The Sweep...

Thebesteva
04-08-2013, 10:13 PM
Truth bombs, his butthurt has flowed non-stop since The Sweep...

It's hilarious how warm and friendly fans are when their team is on top, and how fuckin butthurt they get when they lose.

ElNono
04-08-2013, 10:18 PM
It's double-salty for Kobefans too, since they know if he misses the playoffs again there's no coming back from that one...

Ashy Larry
04-08-2013, 10:26 PM
they are just taking back what America stole from them ........

HI-FI
04-08-2013, 11:04 PM
they are just taking back what America stole from them ........
so Bean3rs = Native American tribes, the same tribes who fought with each other over land?

Ashy Larry
04-08-2013, 11:17 PM
so Bean3rs = Native American tribes, the same tribes who fought with each other over land?

naw, Texas, and the Southwest United States. They coming back for that shit.

HI-FI
04-08-2013, 11:23 PM
naw, Texas, and the Southwest United States. They coming back for that shit.

still, there were many different tribes even amongst Hispanics, not all had connections to that land. basically the Mexican government is doing whatever it can to offload its shit onto us. we look the other way because a)cheap labor b)cheap votes c)cheaper drugs approved by Mexican government and probably better deals on Meixcan oil if we take in their poor that they can't handle. just classic corruption, per the par as they say on ST.

as a black person do you feel good about California turning into a third world shithole, or you prefer it the way it was with crackers?

Ashy Larry
04-08-2013, 11:27 PM
still, there were many different tribes even amongst Hispanics, not all had connections to that land. basically the Mexican government is doing whatever it can to offload its shit onto us. we look the other way because a)cheap labor b)cheap votes c)cheaper drugs approved by Mexican government and probably better deals on Meixcan oil if we take in their poor that they can't handle. just classic corruption, per the par as they say on ST.

as a black person do you feel good about California turning into a third world shithole, or you prefer it the way it was with crackers?

great question. Do I (1) dodge 18th Street and MS13 who's trying to move into the Crip and Blood 'hoods or do I (2) continue to be overlooked because of my skin color by Mr. Charlie and Ms. Ann? I felt a helluva lot safer with the crackers but I have no problems with the ese's. Hell, I'm the only brotha on the street and they treat me like one of their own.

HI-FI
04-08-2013, 11:42 PM
great question. Do I (1) dodge 18th Street and MS13 who's trying to move into the Crip and Blood 'hoods or do I (2) continue to be overlooked because of my skin color by Mr. Charlie and Ms. Ann? I felt a helluva lot safer with the crackers but I have no problems with the ese's. Hell, I'm the only brotha on the street and they treat me like one of their own.
fair answer. I actually like some of the Hispanic influence, the food and ladies etc...but I'm not too big on the Reconquista shit or them being a majority race in the SOuthwest. I don't want to see this region turn into a third world shithole like where these people come from, but unfortunately it's probably inevitable tbh. Our elites sold us out a long time ago.

Ashy Larry
04-09-2013, 01:42 AM
fair answer. I actually like some of the Hispanic influence, the food and ladies etc...but I'm not too big on the Reconquista shit or them being a majority race in the SOuthwest. I don't want to see this region turn into a third world shithole like where these people come from, but unfortunately it's probably inevitable tbh. Our elites sold us out a long time ago.

do love that Hispanic food and the latin ladies especially with the big asses are a God send .... the rest, they can keep that shit.......