PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe DVD

td4mvp3
07-07-2005, 06:35 PM
i'm spending nearly $80 for spurs stuff this year, and that's just from nba.com. another $80 or there abouts will likely go to the express news for some of their stuff. i'm assuming many of you will be spending comparable amounts. we've all been talking about how much we'd love to have such-and-such game/series on dvd, so i got to thinking: the nba should offer two dvd's, the regular variety for the casual fan and a deluxe set for the more interested folks. i point out how much i'm spending to show the money that could be had. maybe we could get a petition going here and in other message boards and show the nba how much potential such an idea would have. thoughts?

technoloid
07-07-2005, 06:46 PM
Yea they should offer individual games on DVD. Since they don't I decided to do it myself this year. I have 12 of the 16 (wins only) of this years Championship run including all four finals wins on my DVR. I'm in the process of burning them to DVD about halfway thru. I've got the games along with in most cases all the post game press conferences, hours of post game 7 and all the parade/alamodome stuff...

The game I wish was available (on DVD, VHS, 16 millimeter what ever) is the game against the Clips in L.A. where big Dave put up 71. As far as I know it was never shown on television but I've seen highlight clips from it. I would love to watch that game.

tophy7
07-07-2005, 08:19 PM
The game I wish was available (on DVD, VHS, 16 millimeter what ever) is the game against the Clips in L.A. where big Dave put up 71. As far as I know it was never shown on television but I've seen highlight clips from it. I would love to watch that game.

That game and the game where he got the Quadruple Double as well.

MI21
07-07-2005, 10:17 PM
Yea they should offer individual games on DVD.

www.pontel.com

The only place for international fans to get there DVD's. Expensive, but what can you do?

tophy7
07-07-2005, 10:19 PM
And another place T*rr**t :lol