View Full Version : Will someone please kill Tyler Perry

benefactor
04-08-2013, 07:51 PM
Please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cMCtc880zc

Reck
04-08-2013, 08:07 PM
Nice.

As a general producer/director/actor he absoutely is terrible but his only goal is to appeal to his culture and in that he is successful at doing.

Black people, specially among the females go goo goo over his shit movies. Helps that he is a flaming fag too I guess.

benefactor
04-08-2013, 08:14 PM
In other news...Temptation is sitting at a sparkling 17% on RT with only 5 positive reviews...wait...two of those reviews were from black guys...so make that 3 positive reviews.

benefactor
04-08-2013, 08:22 PM
As a general producer/director/actor he absoutely is terrible but his only goal is to appeal to his culture and in that he is successful at doing.

Truth.

All of the black women at my work talk about each release of a new movie of his like it's the second coming of the original Godfather.

timtonymanu
04-08-2013, 08:25 PM
Aww damn. I kinda like Craig Robinson. Why is he in this shit?

ChumpDumper
04-08-2013, 08:36 PM
Disgusting. All those convicts and rappers in this movie....

Reck
04-08-2013, 08:41 PM
Aww damn. I kinda like Craig Robinson. Why is he in this shit?

He's just chasing it like Tony Soprano. :lol

timtonymanu
04-08-2013, 08:42 PM
In other news...Temptation is sitting at a sparkling 17% on RT with only 5 positive reviews...wait...two of those reviews were from black guys...so make that 3 positive reviews.

That was one of the funniest trailers I've ever seen that I thought it was a spoof until I saw Tyler Perry attached to it and it made sense. :lol

CuckingFunt
04-08-2013, 08:44 PM
Based on the trailer, they should have just called it Tyler Perry Presents: Meet Da Parents.

redzero
04-08-2013, 08:47 PM
This looks like a shitty version of Meet The Parents.

And wow, David Alan Grier looks old.

benefactor
04-08-2013, 08:54 PM
Based on the trailer, they should have just called it Tyler Perry Presents: Meet Da Parents.

This looks like a shitty version of Meet The Parents.

And wow, David Alan Grier looks old.
:tu

symple19
04-08-2013, 11:23 PM
Maybe we can get Kim Jong Un to smuggle a suitcase nuke onto the set of Perry's next movie

chunticakes
04-09-2013, 04:04 AM
in before someone says kerry washington is hot.

Huey Freeman
04-09-2013, 04:33 AM
Ok, yell do realize Perry didn't do this movie right? He is just presenting it.

benefactor
04-09-2013, 06:18 AM
Ok, yell do realize Perry didn't do this movie right? He is just presenting it.

Through 34th Street Films, a production arm of Tyler Perry Studios, Perry guides the work of other filmmakers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Perry_Studios

Oh hey...look who the production company is for this film!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1699755/

mrsmaalox
04-09-2013, 09:35 AM
I'm kind of aware of who Tyler Perry is and what style of movies he makes. I've never seen one of his movies but I don't hate him because he's pretty easy to avoid; ya'll can't just ignore that he and his work exists?

Leetonidas
04-09-2013, 09:49 AM
He's easy to avoid? He has like 5 shows on TBS

JudynTX
04-09-2013, 09:54 AM
Blame Oprah. :lol

mrsmaalox
04-09-2013, 09:55 AM

So what? TBS isn't the only channel on my tv....

lebomb
04-09-2013, 10:21 AM
No shit, if you dont like him. Just dont go looking for dat niggra!!!

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2013, 10:29 AM
I'm kind of aware of who Tyler Perry is and what style of movies he makes. I've never seen one of his movies but I don't hate him because he's pretty easy to avoid; ya'll can't just ignore that he and his work exists?

MrsMaalox I would be very gentle with you. I get a bum rap because guys are generally jealous and enraged at my intellect and descent but I'm really a very romantic and caring type of guy. I would not just try to shove my penis in your anus. I would take my time and lovingly caress.

First I'd set the mood...start with a nice bubble bath. Calgon mixed with JoJoba oils in very warm to hot filtered water. Similar to a natural hot spring. Then I'd light scented candles I prefer country breeze smells with a little black cherry mixed in.

Next I'd turn on the music to a very low decibel so that you can actually hear me sing. I can sing good enough to get your juices flowing. I'd sing this song for you --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCsoo5m-3YM

Then we'd bath each other. I'd rub your back, neck , and shoulders. Afterwards I'd get out dry off, run to the laundry room, stop the dryer and pull a hot fresh towel from the dryer. Run back to the tub and dry your body off with a hot towel.

Next I'd dance naked for you..whatever strip routine you'd like to see... --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfU-mcuLu-E
Kori Ellis can vouch for my dance skills

Finally we'd go to my magical bed...I'd lube up with my tongue if you're still a bit apprehensive...then I'd serve the tip only in the rear and until you ask for more and then slowly slide all the way to the back. It would totally be all for you. A nice steady and slow grind...

This is what I do...I'm a professional...this is why the young girls and mature ladies alike love Kool to death...I know how to do it right...and tbh

You're getting up their in age so treat yourself don't cheat yourself...if your man ain't dancing for you then he ain't hitting it right PERIOD...

Brazil
04-09-2013, 10:37 AM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFgKd_ohCbiCzmlzQqqMB9issvsU4FC 3hCjzAxAoJLZhCxRB7nkQ

Doug Whiner
04-09-2013, 10:53 AM
This thread is like a family reunion.

Trill Clinton
04-09-2013, 10:58 AM
i don't really care for TP movies and i think he's a coon. but i do applaud him for giving opportunities to minority actors and actresses, other than that....meh.

I. Hustle
04-09-2013, 12:17 PM
This threat has been recorded and documented. Your IP address has been taken and the proper authorities have been contacted.

2pac > Kobe
04-09-2013, 12:58 PM
why should he stop making shit movies if people pay to see it, if you spend 2 weeks making a shit movie and every black person pays for it i'd keep making more shit movies imho

Huey Freeman
04-09-2013, 03:47 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Perry_Studios

Oh hey...look who the production company is for this film!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1699755/

Still not his movie. He may have put in the money, but he is not the director nor a writer.

benefactor
04-09-2013, 04:56 PM
Perhaps you should read my post again...unless you did and you're simply choosing to be intentionally intellectually dishonest.

Huey Freeman
04-09-2013, 05:15 PM
Perhaps you should read my post again...unless you did and you're simply choosing to be intentionally intellectually dishonest.

So the motivation of creating this thread was to bash Perry for inspiring and funding other film makers?

CuckingFunt
04-09-2013, 05:44 PM
Still not his movie. He may have put in the money, but he is not the director nor a writer.

Plenty of people fund movie projects without insisting that "______ _________ Presents..." be part of the film's official title.

benefactor
04-09-2013, 06:15 PM
So the motivation of creating this thread was to bash Perry for inspiring and funding other film makers?
Yes...Perry does not need to be inspiring or "guiding the work" of anyone. 90% of his films are garbage.

Reck
04-09-2013, 06:33 PM

:lol reason why I stopped watching that channel.

I had Seinfeld and Everybody Loves Raymond on lock on there. lol

Leetonidas
04-09-2013, 07:37 PM
Seinfeld and American Dad come on a lot on TBS as well as Big Bang (yeah, gay I know) thus I must occasionally suffer through his interchangeable shows' commercials. Good thing those shows come on CW also and there is no TP stinking up that station (surprisingly, considering it was the WB/UPN before)

DarrinS
04-09-2013, 07:47 PM
Flip Wilson was way better -- back in the day

Youngsters thinking to themselves, "Who the f*ck is Flip...?"

Liar
04-10-2013, 09:54 AM
Tyler Perry is one of the most successful movie directors and producers in the industry. His movies are top notch entertainment.

oh crap
07-04-2014, 01:26 AM
new owner of the trademark for 'what would jesus do' aka WWJD.

http://www.avclub.com/article/tyler-perry-now-owns-trademark-what-would-jesus-do-206539?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=LinkPreview:1:Default

benefactor
07-04-2014, 08:16 PM
So now he's not only pimping his own race, but Christians as well. Smh.

benefactor
07-04-2014, 08:19 PM
Tbh the best part of this thread was Trill calling Perry a coon.:lol

sook
07-04-2014, 08:32 PM
the guy has no shame, but you could pay me to sell it too if I was the highest paid entertainer. The sad people are the ones that watch his shit.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-04-2014, 11:30 PM
Older women of all races like him for some reason. My mother in law and her friends love him.

DJR210
07-05-2014, 03:10 AM
Truth.

All of the black women at my work talk about each release of a new movie of his like it's the second coming of the original Godfather.

LMFAO @ that.

I used to work at a directory assistance gig like 12 years ago..these black chicks in the Chicago market would call in on Friday night, and I knew it was either for J&J's Chicken and Fish or movie listings for "The Madea" or both.