seriously???

am I getting old fashioned, or what the fuck is going on out there? :lmao :lmao

http://s0.2mdn.net/3200868/espn_levis_wallpaper_2.jpg

ffadicted
04-09-2013, 09:41 AM
??

StrengthAndHonor
04-09-2013, 10:13 AM
Westbrook has style. Not a lot of people can pull that. I find it hilarious when fans criticizes athletes with fashion sense. Not everyone wears Ecko Jeans, oversized Shirt and a baseball cap..

Clipper Nation
04-09-2013, 10:19 AM
Westbrook has style.
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Brazil
04-09-2013, 10:25 AM
Westbrook has style. Not a lot of people can pull that. I find it hilarious when fans criticizes athletes with fashion sense. Not everyone wears Ecko Jeans, oversized Shirt and a baseball cap..

:lmao

must be a top 10 post of the year

Brazil
04-09-2013, 10:27 AM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/0402/mag_westbrook01jr_576.jpg

BatManu20
04-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Damn those are some tight pants. Look at those nut-huggers.

Baron Davιs
04-09-2013, 12:27 PM
Russ stylin on u Niggas

monosylab1k
04-09-2013, 12:35 PM
Not a lot of people can pull that.

including Westbrook

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2013, 01:29 PM
seriously???

I have a real plausible theory

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2013, 01:39 PM
seriously???

I have a couple of real plausible theories of what's going on here..one of two things:

either WB is just being a nigga acting out now that has some money and thinks this is acceptable behavior...he thinks this is what will make his face acceptable to Ho's...pretty soon he's gonna start claiming like MJ that he has vitiligo as he starts his first round of skin whitening. if he wasn't in the league you think he be dressing in all that queer shit...

which brings me to my 2nd point...this could be a subtle way of letting his peers know that he's gay. Coming out without ever really saying it. He's skirting the line of homosexuality on a daily basis and it could be his way pouting...his stellar play against the Lakers is also in question...ever since Kobe called that referee a faggot WB has been going off on the Lakers...I betcha if Kobe called WB a faggot on the court WB would literally meltdown...

it's also around the same time Magic started taking shots at Kobe...now we know Kobe's comments could have upset Magic after seeing how Magic's son turned out...

the picture is starting to get clearer now

KL2
04-09-2013, 01:42 PM

Looks like something straight out of Vice city.

phoenix219
04-09-2013, 02:50 PM
Is he trying to match with the Bowling Alley? LMAO!!!

Seriously, I would have gotten beaten up for dressing like that in the 90s.

hater
04-09-2013, 02:52 PM
I have a couple of real plausible theories of what's going on here..one of two things:

either WB is just being a nigga acting out now that has some money and thinks this is acceptable behavior...he thinks this is what will make his face acceptable to Ho's...pretty soon he's gonna start claiming like MJ that he has vitiligo as he starts his first round of skin whitening. if he wasn't in the league you think he be dressing in all that queer shit...

which brings me to my 2nd point...this could be a subtle way of letting his peers know that he's gay. Coming out without ever really saying it. He's skirting the line of homosexuality on a daily basis and it could be his way pouting...his stellar play against the Lakers is also in question...ever since Kobe called that referee a faggot WB has been going off on the Lakers...I betcha if Kobe called WB a faggot on the court WB would literally meltdown...

I'm thinkin the same. nothing wrong with that, but why confuse ppl? just come out of the closet straight and clean like Magic did. am I rite?

this nigga is bein encouraged by this behaviour, question is who is encouraging him? his friends? family? sponsors?? that is what is most troubling. You know in the hood they always say "keep it real", well, this nigga is doing everything but keepin it real

don't get me wrong. I don't even mind the shirt or the bowtie that much. But the fucking lipstick is just going too far :lol

StrengthAndHonor
04-09-2013, 04:35 PM
Based on responses here I can tell who buys their stuff from TJ Maxx or JC Penney. :lol while Mono doesn't necessarily agree with WB's fashion sense, at least he's open minded. Thats the type of guy who thrives in any culture.

Reck
04-09-2013, 04:37 PM

Trill Clinton
04-09-2013, 04:44 PM

yup, some of his fashion choices i wouldn't be caught dead in but I do cosign that the main ones criticizing probably wear JNCO's with chancleta's.

StrengthAndHonor
04-09-2013, 04:54 PM
Russ stylin on u Niggas

Word

StrengthAndHonor
04-09-2013, 04:55 PM

That's pretty hot actually.

Brazil
04-09-2013, 04:58 PM

yeah probably this nice orange with flashy blue and disco pink

Reck
04-09-2013, 04:58 PM
Strengthandhonor, are you a chick?

Clipper Nation
04-09-2013, 05:01 PM

StrengthAndHonor
04-09-2013, 05:44 PM
yeah probably this nice orange with flashy blue and disco pink

Dude, if you check fashion magazines, this is THE FASHION right now. I understand some people are not up to date with fashion, they think clothes from Express and American Eagle are fashion but really if you go to fashion districts and if you want respect, that's how you gotta dress.

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/features_fashion/files/2011/06/DwayneWadeDSquared.jpg

StrengthAndHonor
04-09-2013, 05:44 PM
http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2012/09/tyson-chandler-exhibit.jpg

hater
04-09-2013, 05:45 PM
:lmao grown men talking about fashion styles

goddam the nba is soft as fuck

this is style motherfucker

http://reggaepalace.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/bob-marley.jpg

:lmao dressing like 70s travolta and calling it "style" :lmao

StrengthAndHonor
04-09-2013, 05:48 PM
But my guess is most posters in this site dig this type of look. Overshized shirt, baseball cap, loose jeans and a sneaker which is ok if you live in Texas. But if you wear this in LA, NY, Tokyo, Milan then you'll look like a bum.

http://dimemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Stephen-Jackson.png

hater
04-09-2013, 05:49 PM
check fashion magazines

Tokyo, Milan

:lmao this chick is trollin hard

HI-FI
04-09-2013, 05:49 PM

it's also around the same time Magic started taking shots at Kobe...now we know Kobe's comments could have upset Magic after seeing how Magic's son turned out...

Koolaid_Stout with the unabashed goods. Westbrook is probably into the same type that Earvin Jr likes, those effeminate white boys who receive the pounding.

it's weird seeing so many brothers trying to dress artsy. also, all this ad proves is that Walt Frazier is still a cooler mofo than contemporary ballers.

StrengthAndHonor
04-09-2013, 05:56 PM
:lmao

Dude, Tokyo and Milan are insitutions in high fashion. If you're happy looking like someone from Target's 2010 Catalogue, then more power to you.

hater
04-09-2013, 06:01 PM
Dude, Tokyo and Milan are insitutions in high fashion. If you're happy looking like someone from Target's 2010 Catalogue, then more power to you.

look girl, I have no problem with high fashion

but when brothers start wearing lipstick , nuthuggers and fairy dust, that's where I draw the line. That's gay ass shit and you can go ahead and call me old fashioned. Not to mention brothers following the fashion trend of mostly white racist/neo-nazi designers in Milan and Tokyo is pretty ignorant and sad on their part imo

Reck
04-09-2013, 06:03 PM
Is that a mushroom on Wade's head? lol fashion

in2deep
04-09-2013, 06:09 PM
Damn those are some tight pants. Look at those nut-huggers.

look girl, I have no problem with high fashion

but when brothers start wearing lipstick , nuthuggers and fairy dust, that's where I draw the line. That's gay ass shit and you can go ahead and call me old fashioned. Not to mention brothers following the fashion trend of mostly white racist/neo-nazi designers in Milan and Tokyo is pretty ignorant and sad on their part imo

:lol :lol

StrengthAndHonor
04-09-2013, 06:10 PM
I think you just need to be a lot more open minded. As long as they're not wearing, skirts, lace, sheer and shiny stuff, that's cool in my book. Look, fashion is not for everybody. It is a lifestyle after all.

FkLA
04-09-2013, 06:22 PM
Nothing wrong with the way Wade dresses. Its a similar style to Chimpbrooks except Wade doesnt wear fruity ass colors. Plus Chimpbrook has a really gay aura to him when hes in these fruity outfits. Chandler doesnt look gay in his capris it just looks stupid and ridiculous tbh.

Clipper Nation
04-09-2013, 06:52 PM
I think you just need to be a lot more open minded. As long as they're not wearing, skirts, lace, sheer and shiny stuff, that's cool in my book. Look, fashion is not for everybody. It is a lifestyle after all.
...a gay lifestyle :lol

DMC
04-09-2013, 06:53 PM
It doesn't matter how expensive the clothes are, these are some greasy faced fucking chimps. It's like they broke into the plantation home and pilfered the master's clothes, and they are out back by the water pump actin' a fool all shuck and jive and all that darkie talk going on.

hater
04-09-2013, 07:03 PM
the master's clothes

flamboyant gays existed back in the day?

DMC
04-09-2013, 07:05 PM
flamboyant gays existed back in the day?

Ain't you ever heard of Chicken George?

StrengthAndHonor
04-09-2013, 08:15 PM
...a gay lifestyle :lol

That's really not the right way to look at it. Considering these athletes or models date the hottest women on earth, I'd think twice before calling someone out like that. Immaturity doesn't appear to be y'all's strongest suit.

racm
04-09-2013, 08:50 PM
Russ may be OKC's alpha on the court but I think he's KD's bottom in bed.

phxspurfan
04-09-2013, 09:59 PM
So dress like Carlton and you'll bang lots of models got it

StrengthAndHonor
04-09-2013, 10:03 PM
So dress like Carlton and you'll bang lots of models got it

Pretty much true. Model's normally don't go for average joes, unless you're an average looking joe who makes bank, obviously. You need to be a trend setter or someone who is up to date with trends. I can't believe this way of thinking hasn't been exposed to most of you guys.

If you're happy dating that girl next door in high school, cool. But honestly? If you want to step your game up, then you have to really be mature and think outside the box. The best looking women don't go for normal looking dudes.

I don't speak just from personal experience but from my friends who has this lifestyle. Personally, I'm a little bit more conservative. I wear my skinnny true religion or diesel jeans, boots and some dope John Varvatos shirt and I'm set. My friends wear John galliano's, Givenchy and Armani Exchange stuff. To me that's excessive. But girls love it! I can't explain it myself, but it seems like the more you become Metro these days, the more they pay attention to you. Weird really, but it is what it is...

DMC
04-09-2013, 10:07 PM
Pretty much true. Model's normally don't go for average joes, unless you're an average looking joe who makes bank, obviously. You need to be a trend setter or someone who is up to date with trends. I can't believe this way of thinking hasn't been exposed to most of you guys.

If you're happy dating that girl next door in high school, cool. But honestly? If you want to step your game up, then you have to really be mature and think outside the box. The best looking women don't go for normal looking dudes.

I don't speak just from personal experience but from my friends who has this lifestyle. Personally, I'm a little bit more conservative. I wear my skinnny true religion or diesel jeans, boots and some dope John Varvatos shirt and I'm set. My friends wear John galliano's, Givenchy and Armani Exchange stuff. To me that's excessive.

Sounds like something a fag would say. Men don't give a fuck what a woman wants him to wear. The ones who think that way end up getting the pussy you spent all your money and time in mall stores trying to score with.

hater
04-09-2013, 11:19 PM

I don't speak just from personal experience but from my friends who has this lifestyle. Personally, I'm a little bit more conservative. I wear my skinnny true religion or diesel jeans, boots and some dope John Varvatos shirt and I'm set. My friends wear John galliano's, Givenchy and Armani Exchange stuff. To me that's excessive. But girls love it! I can't explain it myself, but it seems like the more you become Metro these days, the more they pay attention to you. Weird really, but it is what it is...

true pimps don't need a bunch of loud rags to book bitches. That's how it is in the real life.

and if brothers wanna clean up and look fly then they need to follow this suit:

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Blacquenhard/Boxing/BoxingMuhammadAliandWiltChamberlain.jpg

HI-FI
04-10-2013, 12:12 AM
for Strength and Honor, may he emulate Chimpbrook to his heart's content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA27aQZCQMk

Thread
04-10-2013, 05:17 AM
true pimps don't need a bunch of loud rags to book bitches. That's how it is in the real life.

and if brothers wanna clean up and look fly then they need to follow this suit:

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Blacquenhard/Boxing/BoxingMuhammadAliandWiltChamberlain.jpg

Though Clay can't even wipe his own ass. & hasn't been able to for decades.

jag
04-10-2013, 07:46 AM
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/1055/38609908.jpg

Is dis nigga wearing lipstick that matches his bowtie?

Killakobe81
04-10-2013, 08:40 AM
Dude, if you check fashion magazines, this is THE FASHION right now. I understand some people are not up to date with fashion, they think clothes from Express and American Eagle are fashion but really if you go to fashion districts and if you want respect, that's how you gotta dress.

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/features_fashion/files/2011/06/DwayneWadeDSquared.jpg

You dont have to dress like anyone to get respect, part of styling or being fashionable is not ALWAYSfollowing trends but setting them. CLothes and hair suits what looks good on you not just what is "hot". Following trends which many people do just make you popular, trendy or sheep. Westbrook can wear whatever the hell he wants but he doesnt NEED to dress like that to be in fashionable ...unless he stays in West Hollywood ...:lol

Killakobe81
04-10-2013, 08:42 AM
Nothing wrong with the way Wade dresses. Its a similar style to Chimpbrooks except Wade doesnt wear fruity ass colors. Plus Chimpbrook has a really gay aura to him when hes in these fruity outfits. Chandler doesnt look gay in his capris it just looks stupid and ridiculous tbh.

Wade's fashion sense is sometimesy ... he trying to stay with the young cats but really is a better dressor and should be past that stage ...

OKC
04-10-2013, 08:53 AM
Westbrook looks like a fag in those clothes. I guess when you're in his position you can wear whatever the hell you want and get away with it though.

StrengthAndHonor
04-10-2013, 11:35 AM
Sounds like something a fag would say. Men don't give a fuck what a woman wants him to wear. The ones who think that way end up getting the pussy you spent all your money and time in mall stores trying to score with.

I'm pretty sure you always have your way with the ladies Mr. 25, 000 posts. :lol

StrengthAndHonor
04-10-2013, 11:40 AM
You dont have to dress like anyone to get respect, part of styling or being fashionable is not ALWAYSfollowing trends but setting them. CLothes and hair suits what looks good on you not just what is "hot". Following trends which many people do just make you popular, trendy or sheep. Westbrook can wear whatever the hell he wants but he doesnt NEED to dress like that to be in fashionable ...unless he stays in West Hollywood ...:lol
There's absolutely no trend setter in fashion. Everyone copies everyone's style and adds a bit of their flair. If you live in a small town then you don't nees to dress nice to impress but once you're exposed to the night club scene with the hottest looking people as shallow as it may sound, you need to look good otherwise you're just another poser in the crowd.

Brazil
04-10-2013, 11:48 AM
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/1055/38609908.jpg

Is dis nigga wearing lipstick that matches his bowtie?

yes sir

but strength and honor think its hootie... dude you need to go into fashion

StrengthAndHonor
04-10-2013, 12:20 PM
yes sir

but strength and honor think its hootie... dude you need to go into fashion

Its a nice look otherwise Levi's won't publish it. That lipstick is necessary since its a fashion spread. All of them wear make up when shooting for fashion. That's a nice shade too btw, its pink enough to make it natural.

Brazil
04-10-2013, 12:29 PM
Its a nice look otherwise Levi's won't publish it. That lipstick is necessary since its a fashion spread. All of them wear make up when shooting for fashion. That's a nice shade too btw, its pink enough to make it natural.

... I'm sure you are trolling the shit out of me... :lol good job

whitemamba
04-10-2013, 12:43 PM
:lmao grown men talking about fashion styles

goddam the nba is soft as fuck

this is style motherfucker

http://reggaepalace.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/bob-marley.jpg

:lmao dressing like 70s travolta and calling it "style" :lmao

fuck marley was the man

Dirk Oneanddoneski
04-10-2013, 12:57 PM

it doesn't look natural because n!ggers have purple lips, BTW are you some kind of faggot??

Clipper Nation
04-10-2013, 05:38 PM

Damn, son, I think you've just overtaken Avante as the biggest faggot on these boards :lol

thunderup
04-10-2013, 05:52 PM
Westbrook looks like a fag in those clothes. I guess when you're in his position you can wear whatever the hell you want and get away with it though.

Yeah he does partner. I'm not homophobic or anything but Russ looks pretty darn gay. Those are the perks of living in the 21st century

StrengthAndHonor
04-10-2013, 06:40 PM
Damn, son, I think you've just overtaken Avante as the biggest faggot on these boards :lol

Nah man. I'm jut comfortable with myself.

DMC
04-10-2013, 06:40 PM
I'm pretty sure you always have your way with the ladies Mr. 25, 000 posts. :lol

You think a woman gives a fuck what colors you wear? She's interested in how much they cost, but not so that YOU look good. She's only interested in whether or not you can/will give her expensive things. A man wearing an Armani suit, a Tag watch, driving a 2003 Chrysler has spent all his money on his appearance. The man wearing the same suit, same watch but driving a 100K dollar car at least has a bigger line of credit. That's all she cares about. She couldn't fucking care less about your fashion sense you flaming fucking faggot.

DMC
04-10-2013, 06:41 PM

Koolaid_Man schtick. Branch out.

StrengthAndHonor
04-10-2013, 06:43 PM
You think a woman gives a fuck what colors you wear? She's interested in how much they cost, but not so that YOU look good. She's only interested in whether or not you can/will give her expensive things. A man wearing an Armani suit, a Tag watch, driving a 2003 Chrysler has spent all his money on his appearance. The man wearing the same suit, same watch but driving a 100K dollar car at least has a bigger line of credit. That's all she cares about. She couldn't fucking care less about your fashion sense you flaming fucking faggot.

I.struck a nerve there. Chill son. And of all the baller watches out there you went real cheap with Tag Heuer :lol

DMC
04-10-2013, 06:46 PM
I.struck a nerve there. Chill son. And of all the baller watches out there you went real cheap with Tag Heuer :lol

baller... lol

giving fashion advice to men... lol

"I know what women want" shtick that was played out 10 years ago here... lol

Troll that everyone here already has... lol

Latarian Milton
04-10-2013, 09:36 PM

co fucking sign the SHIT out of this one tbh. you would have a lot to contribute to this (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212075&goto=newpost)thread, i believe.

Spurs9
04-10-2013, 11:18 PM
You guys are going after the wrong women if they are impressed with how much what you are wearing costs.

Latarian Milton
04-10-2013, 11:51 PM
^ there ain't no "right" woman for a guy to go after imho. just get some random bitches and fuck them for fun, and drop their dead corpses in any trashcan at the corner of street when they're fucked up. that's the way how real badasses treat them bitches tbh.

a bitch can't care less about how a man looks, like DMC said. the finest bitches will always end up naked in the beds of the richest guys. you can be a 22yr old and you can still get married with parents' money, but you must have already accepted the fate of being a beta male first of all, and you shouldn't expect your bitch to look any better than a WNBA-caliber whale tbh. fine bitches will never sell their pussies cheap tbh

DMC
04-11-2013, 07:42 AM
You guys are going after the wrong women if they are impressed with how much what you are wearing costs.
Some guys are like turkeys, preening around trying to do what the female likes. Others of us are more like bucks, just taking what we win.

Thread
04-11-2013, 08:13 AM
& still others loiter the ladies changing rooms at Dillards.

Spurs9
04-11-2013, 08:52 AM
& still others loiter the ladies changing rooms at Dillards.
:lol

jimbo
04-11-2013, 08:06 PM
Some guys are like turkeys, preening around trying to do what the female likes. Others of us are more like bucks, just taking what we win.

:lol, so nothing?

DMC
04-12-2013, 07:36 AM
:lol, so nothing?

Not "The Bucks" lol

UZER
04-12-2013, 08:42 AM

Its hilarious niggs think that that no matter how ridiculously gay they dress, if they sag their pants a bit they keep their cred.