PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: Which Is Better?

monosylab1k
04-09-2013, 12:32 PM
Just curious if anybody had the same feeling as me. I think it might have been a bad idea to let Tyson go. Just getting input from you guys on the topic.

benefactor
04-09-2013, 12:37 PM
Fuck that guy. Mavs didn't need his ass.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-09-2013, 01:29 PM
I voted keep him because I'm pretty ire thu won a championship with him before letting him leve could be wrong tho

skut_farkus
04-09-2013, 01:50 PM
We didnt need his ass he needed us, not like hes leading them knicks to a title anytime soon :lol
Cubes I see you my dawg! Fuck Tyson, fuck barea, fuck Terry, fuck peja, fuck Lincoln(mah nigga), fuck cards, and fuck kidd

Latarian Milton
04-09-2013, 11:05 PM
cuban has his own reasons to not re-sign him imho. it's still worth much debate whether it was a good decision or a bad one, it did hurt the team's competitiveness and legitimately killed their chance of winning it again anytime soon, but cuban is a business man before a basketball fan. TC was an integral part of the 11' team but re-signing him wouldn't guarantee nothing the next season, with the heat learning the lesson & becoming more mature. cuban knew he was lucky to win the title in 2011, and even if he had maintained the same exact squad, they would've hardly won it again w/ their ambition gone tbh

spurraider21
04-09-2013, 11:15 PM
He let Tyson walk with the vision of bringing in Dwight. Risky gamble. I can see why he made the move, but obviously hasn't worked out. Unless they can pry Howard this offseason

Bynumite
04-09-2013, 11:18 PM
After years of overpaying players with no pratical results makes total sense to let a championship team walk because you want to save money, if that was his reason.

Floyd Pacquiao
04-09-2013, 11:26 PM
It was good decison to let him go...he was just an overated monkeyballer tbh

Goku
04-09-2013, 11:37 PM
You people are fucking retarded.

irishock
04-10-2013, 12:03 AM
You people are fucking retarded.

Sean Cagney?

whitemamba
04-10-2013, 12:06 AM
Breaking up championship teams isn't typically the smartest decision .

HI-FI
04-10-2013, 12:07 AM
i voted to let Chandler go because I tried to imagine myself in Cuban's shoes with a mountain of coke on my desk.

Fergie The Florists
04-10-2013, 12:10 AM
cuban has his own reasons to not re-sign him imho. it's still worth much debate whether it was a good decision or a bad one, it did hurt the team's competitiveness and legitimately killed their chance of winning it again anytime soon, but cuban is a business man before a basketball fan. TC was an integral part of the 11' team but re-signing him wouldn't guarantee nothing the next season, with the heat learning the lesson & becoming more mature. cuban knew he was lucky to win the title in 2011, and even if he had maintained the same exact squad, they would've hardly won it again w/ their ambition gone tbh

Excellent take bro. Now when you get done with yo momma, send her my way.