PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: THUNDER STARING AT A LOSS TONIGHT

tmtcsc
04-09-2013, 07:59 PM
As a Spurs fan, I'm resigned to us getting the # 2 seed and being perfectly content about it. It's more important to be healthy than get HCA and with all the injuries, it makes sense to give some guys a rest.

However, I think the Spurs will have an interesting choice to make tomorrow. I think the Jazz are going to beat the Thunder tonight in front of a raucous crowd. They are in a fight for their playoff lives and will give the Thunder all they can handle. So, if the Jazz win, will the Spurs do their best to get the # 1 seed. The Spurs will be able to afford 1 loss the rest of the way.

I don't think the Lakers will make the playoffs. If they do, they will be an easier out than the Jazz. They are so disjointed and play with such little regard for each other that its embarrassing.

Thread
04-09-2013, 08:01 PM
As a Spurs fan, I'm resigned to us getting the # 2 seed and being perfectly content about it. It's more important to be healthy than get HCA and with all the injuries, it makes sense to give some guys a rest.

However, I think the Spurs will have an interesting choice to make tomorrow. I think the Jazz are going to beat the Thunder tonight in front of a raucous crowd. They are in a fight for their playoff lives and will give the Thunder all they can handle. So, if the Jazz win, will the Spurs do their best to get the # 1 seed. The Spurs will be able to afford 1 loss the rest of the way.

I don't think the Lakers will make the playoffs. If they do, they will be an easier out than the Jazz. They are so disjointed and play with such little regard for each other that its embarrassing.

Boiled down:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

mindcrime
04-09-2013, 08:04 PM

Jordan: 6

the tired old shit bag bone on bone: 5

FIFY

baseline bum
04-09-2013, 08:33 PM

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Son, we have been over this before, where you're in danger of getting skunked in the Giuseppe Rodeo

Daddy: 3
Kobe: 2
Tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Ain't nothing gonna change that neither

unforeseen
04-09-2013, 08:39 PM
Only pussies & assholes believe the NBA is NOT fixed.

tmtcsc
04-09-2013, 10:16 PM
Wow, Utah sux more than I thought. They want no part of the Thunder in the 1st round. Jazz came out and laid down. Thunder did a great job of taking the crowd out of the game and methodically strangling them.

Thread
04-10-2013, 12:16 AM
I'll roll a barrel tonite if I can find a motherfucker to help me load it.

HI-FI
04-10-2013, 12:20 AM
I'll roll a barrel tonite if I can find a motherfucker to help me load it.

as number one options
Duncan 4
Shaq 3
Gasol 2
Kobe 2 (him and Gasol shared it together)

Kai
04-10-2013, 12:21 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2451205/durantguns_medium.gif

Durant symbolically shooting downward at dem spurs at the 2 seed :lol

Thread
04-10-2013, 12:21 AM
as number one options
Duncan 4
Shaq 3
Gasol 2
Kobe 2 (him and Gasol shared it together)

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

InRareForm
04-10-2013, 12:22 AM
http://i.qkme.me/35rmzn.jpg

Thebesteva
04-10-2013, 01:34 AM

That av