PDA

View Full Version : I decided it's never too late....

Avante
04-09-2013, 09:32 PM
....to train the wife.

I started off with a few trial runs, see what method to use. Yep, start off slow.

me...any coffee made?
Judy...should be some left, made a pot this morning.
me....heat me up a cup.
Judy...ok.

Well that went smooth, she nuked it and even poured it in my special delux macho cup. Then even brought it to me. Phase one a huge success.

A lttle while later...

me....(turning up some Howlin' Wolf who she can't stand)
Judy...(looking at me as if I had another eye in the middle of my forehead, I just grinned)
me....ya know he first recorded at Sun Studio in Memphis just like Elvis.
Judy...I know, you've told me that before, he learned harmonica from Sonny Boy Williams.
me...Williamson.
Judy...right. Would you mind turning it down a bit, not everyone needs a backdoor man.
me...(turning it down and realizing this won't be easy) Anything you want to hear?
Judy...you closing the door to the garage.
me...cold blooded!

Hmmmm? I'll revamp some things and give it another shot tomorrow. Any advice?

ZGuCgDikMB4

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2013, 09:34 PM
....to finger my ass while in the shower.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2013, 09:39 PM
....to finger my ass while in the shower.

so I started off with a few trial runs, to see what method to use. Yep, started off slow.

Well that went smooth, Phase one a huge success.

A lttle while later...

Hmmmm? I'll revamp some things and give it another shot tomorrow.

Avante
04-09-2013, 09:39 PM
Judy is a full grown woman, trust me amigo she's way past that silly shit. You'd be laighed at then disgarded like some little fool.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2013, 09:45 PM
Judy is a full grown woman, trust me amigo she's way past that silly shit. You'd be laighed at then disgarded like some little fool.

in what way? tits, ass, your dick to small for her fat pussy?

Judy sounds like a 50's waitress at a local diner tbh...

I mean no disrespect..I like you

Avante
04-09-2013, 09:54 PM
in what way? tits, ass, your dick to small for her fat pussy?

Judy sounds like a 50's waitress at a local diner tbh...

I mean no disrespect..I like you

Dude, way past tits ass dicks fat pussies, I can see you're still ...wow I talked nasty...hahahaha!!!!!!!! Little man, come on.

Judy has her degree in Child Development, has her own business.

Avante
04-09-2013, 09:57 PM
Anyone out there over 17?

CuckingFunt
04-09-2013, 09:58 PM
....to train the wife.

I started off with a few trial runs, see what method to use. Yep, start off slow.

me...any coffee made?
Judy...should be some left, made a pot this morning.
me....heat me up a cup.
Judy...ok.

Well that went smooth, she nuked it and even poured it in my special delux macho cup. Then even brought it to me. Phase one a huge success.

In before someone points out it wasn't a huge success if she didn't make you a new pot.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2013, 10:00 PM
Dude, way past tits ass dicks fat pussies, I can see you're still ...wow I talked nasty...hahahaha!!!!!!!! Little man, come on.

Judy has her degree in Child Development, has her own business.

yep.... it seems she still has her work cut out with you :hat

Avante
04-09-2013, 10:01 PM
In before someone points out it wasn't a huge success if she didn't make you a new pot.

Long ago I made it very clear I started drinking coffee in the navy, days old coffee. I like old coffee and she knows that.

Avante
04-09-2013, 10:04 PM
yep.... it seems she still has her work cut out with you :hat

It really is amazing we ever hooked up, she was Miss Goodie Goodie and I was the thug/bully/bad boy. I think she gives me that cool and calm while I give her that crazy and bull in a China shop. Whatever, it works.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2013, 10:08 PM
It really is amazing we ever hooked up, she was Miss Goodie Goodie and I was the thug/bully/bad boy. I think she gives me that cool and calm while I give her that crazy and bull in a China shop. Whatever, it works.

^ Naivete...not surprising coming from a Navy man...sad and unfortunate...

but Kool has answers for you...how old is she and how big is her stomach?

Avante
04-09-2013, 10:12 PM
^ Naivete...not surprising coming from a Navy man...sad and unfortunate...

but Kool has answers for you...how old is she and how big is her stomach?

I was actually looking for some advice from the few grown ups here. You're too busy trying to.."see me everyone, ain't I funny?" Why not waste your time dealing with Lincoln or Blake types.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2013, 10:17 PM
I was actually looking for some advice from the few grown ups here. You're too busy trying to.."see me everyone, ain't I funny?" Why not waste your time dealing with Lincoln or Blake types.

so that you can go back and play more coffee games with Judy? Seems the child development degree she earned was worth it's weight in gold :hat

Avante
04-09-2013, 10:23 PM
so that you can go back and play more coffee games with Judy? Seems the child development degree she earned was worth it's weight in gold :hat

We don't play this..."woman get me that or this"...at all. It's whoever is standing does the fetching. If neither then get it yourself. We were both standing but she was in the kitchen. For me to ask for anything, yep, rare.

When dealing with strong individuals that training deal simply won't work. Sure if your 45 and she's 22 and in awe of your success you might be able to pull it off. While a woman of 35 who is also a success, nay!

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2013, 10:28 PM
I will advise you anyway Avante...sounds like Judy is just plain tired of dealing with your sorry ass...seems she yearns something new... you likely don't excite her anymore...your life sounds extremely boring...don't be surprised if she's having fun outside the house...

just take a look in a full length body mirror (when she's not home) to see what you've become...you're likely no longer attractive to her physically or intellectually...

solly cholly

Avante
04-09-2013, 10:37 PM
I will advise you anyway Avante...sounds like Judy is just plain tired of dealing with your sorry ass...seems she yearns something new... you likely don't excite her anymore...your life sounds extremely boring...don't be surprised if she's having fun outside the house...

just take a look in a full length body mirror (when she's not home) to see what you've become...you're likely no longer attractive to her physically or intellectually...

solly cholly

You're all wrapped in this..."I'm in hiding hehehehe"...bullshit, totally not in touch with what I'm talking about. We get along great and sex is a job for both us, yep a workout so you are soooooooooo far off base there it's comical. Stop with trying to be cute and actually pay attention, ok? We all see you dude, ok? So cool the immature bullshit and talk like an intelligent adult, can ya do it?

nope!

I. Hustle
04-10-2013, 07:48 AM
You're all wrapped in this..."I'm in hiding hehehehe"...bullshit, totally not in touch with what I'm talking about. We get along great and sex is a job for both us, yep a workout so you are soooooooooo far off base there it's comical. Stop with trying to be cute and actually pay attention, ok? We all see you dude, ok? So cool the immature bullshit and talk like an intelligent adult, can ya do it?

nope!

LOL You tell him Avante. What argument does he have? He's probably never even heard of Keith Lincoln.

JudynTX
04-10-2013, 09:33 AM
<================= I am not married to Avante.

I. Hustle
04-10-2013, 09:42 AM

Shut up and go get him his week old coffee!

mrsmaalox
04-10-2013, 09:52 AM
I am untrainable.

Koolaid_Man
04-10-2013, 10:21 AM
I am untrainable.

I disagree since you've never went anal

Koolaid_Man
04-10-2013, 10:24 AM

Are you just fucking him? I wonder how his lazy ass scored you

ChumpDumper
04-10-2013, 12:34 PM
Dude, way past tits ass dicks fat pussiesHer pussy is way past fat?

Gross.

Avante
04-10-2013, 02:00 PM
Today being day two of training I decided to get some yard work done. She needs to get more involved.

me....how about giving me a hand loading the dumpster with some branches and leaves?
Judy...I 'd love to sweetheart but I have some business down at the church, how about later? Wanna barbecue tonight?
me....a couple hours maybe? Barbecue sounds good.
Judy...not really sure, be back as soon as I can. Love you!
me...love you too, see ya.

I was worked!

Avante
04-10-2013, 02:01 PM
Her pussy is way past fat?

Gross.

I guess this is where I do my 14 years old impersonation so we can communicate.

Dude, come on ..ok?

Avante
04-10-2013, 02:07 PM
Here let's do this, get it out of the way.

Judy is a fat pig who would suck anyones dick, ugly as can be and stinks. HUGE PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!! Got jits all over her ass.

Ok as you can that silly shit makes..0...impact on me, so why bother with it ...ok? Some of you really do need to grow up, honest!

ChumpDumper
04-10-2013, 02:13 PM
If it made 0 impact, you wouldn't reply.

johnsmith
04-10-2013, 02:23 PM
Today being day two of training I decided to get some yard work done. She needs to get more involved.

me....how about giving me a hand loading the dumpster with some branches and leaves?
Judy...I 'd love to sweetheart but I have some business down at the church, how about later? Wanna barbecue tonight?

I was worked!

She's definitely going to fuck someone while she's gone. I'd confront the bitch about it if I were you.

dirk4mvp
04-10-2013, 02:31 PM

I was worked!

how is any of this possible since you literally spend every waking moment on the internet?

I. Hustle
04-10-2013, 02:35 PM
OOOOOHHHHHHH Now you have my attention. What are jits? Are they like Jizz covered zits?

Avante
04-10-2013, 03:03 PM
She's definitely going to fuck someone while she's gone. I'd confront the bitch about it if I were you.

I feel like I'm surrounded by children, wow.

Playing along to show just how stupid that immature shit it.

Oh no doubt about it, she does it all the time and then comes home and tells me all about it, she'll even....yes yesyes..YESYESYES..OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!...so I get the picture.

Avante
04-10-2013, 03:06 PM
how is any of this possible since you literally spend every waking moment on the internet?

Why not talk about things yas know, I'm hardly ever here in the day. Do your homework.

Avante
04-10-2013, 03:08 PM
OOOOOHHHHHHH Now you have my attention. What are jits? Are they like Jizz covered zits?

They are little green bugs similiar to a tick only more vicious.

dirk4mvp
04-10-2013, 03:09 PM
I know it's hard for you to get out of the chair since you're a fat ol' fuck, so I just want you to stop lying and tell the truth.

mrsmaalox
04-10-2013, 03:10 PM

I think you should quote that on your avatar just to be sure everyone understands.

Avante
04-10-2013, 03:13 PM
I know it's hard for you to get out of the chair since you're a fat ol' fuck, so I just want you to stop lying and tell the truth.

Why bother with all that fantasy bullshit? It's fucking stupid and you're too fucking dumb to know it. Dude, why do the moron bit?

dirk4mvp
04-10-2013, 03:17 PM
:jack :jack:jack:jack:jack:jack:jack:jack:jack:jack:jack :jack:jack:jack:jack:jack:jack:jack:jack:jack:jack :jack:jack:jack

Avante
04-10-2013, 03:20 PM
That would be cute if we were both 13.

Blake
04-10-2013, 03:27 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/35e4a593b17b59d83ab3084815caae6c/tumblr_meomt7fFwF1rcaovvo1_500.jpg

Avante
04-10-2013, 03:36 PM
Do it right.

-W1qR80oOt4

dirk4mvp
04-10-2013, 03:38 PM
That would be cute if we were both 13.

The dementia is really eating your brain up.

Avante
04-10-2013, 03:40 PM
The dementia is really eating your brain up.

I'm not the one getting a nut over a bunch of little yellow smilies now am I slick?

dirk4mvp
04-10-2013, 03:56 PM
You reply back on cue everytime, so it's obvious you enjoy the attention - no matter if there's a couple gallons of shit smeared on your face or not.

Relevancy
04-10-2013, 04:29 PM
Avante.. lets say you find out I slept with your wife because she video recorded the whole ordeal, what would your first reaction be?
I'm just wondering, I'm writing a paper about Hypothetical's

Koolaid_Man
04-10-2013, 04:50 PM
Avante.. lets say you find out I slept with your wife because she video recorded the whole ordeal, what would your first reaction be?

Let me answer for him.

He would eat her pussy.

Avante
04-10-2013, 05:37 PM
You reply back on cue everytime, so it's obvious you enjoy the attention - no matter if there's a couple gallons of shit smeared on your face or not.

Dude, you are one of those that simply gets in everyones way. A speedbump more or less. Ya don't bring anything of substance, too wrapped up in ...DUH!

Avante
04-10-2013, 05:43 PM

Playing along so I do my best 19 year old impersonation.

I'd ask her why she fucked a fat Mexican?

Clipper Nation
04-10-2013, 05:43 PM
:lol Avante
:lol Faggot
:lol Cuck
:lol Too strung out on acid to realize his wife is getting filled up with det Bull Sawce while he's doing chores for her

Avante
04-10-2013, 06:10 PM
:lol Avante
:lol Faggot
:lol Cuck
:lol Too strung out on acid to realize his wife is getting filled up with det Bull Sawce while he's doing chores for her

Yep, that acid I dropped some 45 years ago, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, how can anyone be as fucking lame as you are?

Latarian Milton
04-10-2013, 07:10 PM
a good bitch should make her husband feel like a king. you can try everything to train your bitch towards that end but in the society of present day where feminism is prevalent, but it's almost impossible to make your bitch a classic wife of the 80' or 90s' type tbh

Avante
04-10-2013, 07:15 PM
a good bitch should make her husband feel like a king. you can try everything to train your bitch towards that end but in the society of present day where feminism is prevalent, it's almost impossible to make your bitch a classic wife of the 80' or 90s' type tbh

So you were raised in a home where dad went around calling mom a bitch, sad. No not really, right?

Why play that silly shit, no way in hell you actually play that ..bitch...bullshit do you? Give it a try and see what happens.

Latarian Milton
04-10-2013, 07:29 PM
So you were raised in a home where dad went around calling mom a bitch, sad. No not really, right?

Why play that silly shit, you no way in hell you actually play that ..bitch...bullshit do you? Give it a try and see what happens.
if a "woman's" main goal in her life is to find a stupid man and live on his dick, then she's no different than a woman who makes a living on sexual service. bitches wanna sell their pussies for the best prices possible, and if you think it's "love" or shit that makes a bitch take off her clothes in front of a man, you're outdated and also probably stupid. bitches have innate sexual appetite too but they don't give a shit about a man himself, they only care about how much $ he has and how well he's gonna treat his bitch.

having only one or two clients throughout her lifetime doesn't make a bitch any different than a professional prostitute who has random clients imho, they all sell their pussies for $ and it's fair to call them all BITCHES tbh

Avante
04-10-2013, 07:36 PM
if a "woman's" main goal in her life is to find a stupid man and live on his dick, then she's no different than a woman who makes a living on sexual service. bitches wanna sell their pussies for the best prices possible, and if you think it's "love" or shit that makes a bitch take off her clothes in front of a man, you're outdated and also probably stupid. bitches have innate sexual appetite too but they don't give a shit about a man himself, they only care about how much $ he has and how well he's gonna treat his bitch.

having only one or two clients throughout her lifetime doesn't make a bitch any different than a professional prostitute who has random clients imho, they all sell their pussies for $ and it's fair to call them all BITCHES tbh

Where in the fuck did you come up with that total bullshit? Don't get out much do ya little fella? That was so fucking stupid and totally wrong. Try 100% solid gold bullshit.

Pay attention idiot...

A woman wants nothing more than to be loved, they crave it. They..NEED..it. Sex is secondary and $$$$$$ is way down there. If ya knew women at all you'd know that. A woman wants to make love, it's us men (in your case...boy) who wanna fuck.

Look little man, save that moronic bullshit for your little buddies, ok?

Latarian Milton
04-10-2013, 08:00 PM
Where in the fuck did you come up with that total bullshit? Don't get out much do ya little fella? That was so fucking stupid and totally wrong. Try 100% solid gold bullshit.

Pay attention idiot...

A woman wants nothing more than to be loved, they crave it. They..NEED..it. Sex is secondary and $$$$$$ is way down there. If ya knew women at all you'd know that. A woman wants to make love, it's us men (in your case...boy) who wanna fuck.

Look little man, save that moronic bullshit for your little buddies, ok?
sex is secondary to them bitches i have to agree with ya on that, but $ is the #1 on a bitch's priority list over anything else tbh. bitches want something more than sex, and that thing is money. a bird has to build a nice nest in order to lure a female bird into his home, while in the humans' world which's monetized, a man's love to a bitch can be easily translated as how much $ he wanna make available for his bitch to use imho. say, you can be a fat old yellow shitbag but you can still get some fine bitches as long as you have enough money, for example. there's no hell of way a 28yr old bitch could reap any sexual pleasure from an 83yr old dick, but like you said, sex is secondary to a bitch and it's always something else that drives a bitch high, that thing is $$$

bitches wanna make love but what's the exact definition of "love" in the monetized world of this day? while a man's love for a bitch depends on how the bitch looks, a bitch's "love" of a man depends entirely on how much money he has imho.

Avante
04-10-2013, 08:10 PM
sex is secondary to them bitches i have to agree with ya on that, but $ is the #1 on a bitch's priority list over anything else tbh. bitches want something more than sex, and that thing is money. a bird has to build a nice nest in order to lure a female bird into his home, while in the humans' world which's monetized, a man's love to a bitch can be easily translated as how much $ he wanna make available for his bitch to use imho. say, you can be a fat old yellow shitbag but you can still get some fine bitches as long as you have enough money, for example. there's no hell of way a 28yr old bitch could reap any sexual pleasure from an 83yr old dick, but like you said, sex is secondary to a bitch and it's always something else that drives a bitch high, that thing is $$$

bitches wanna make love but what's the exact definition of "love" in the monetized world of this day? while a man's love for a bitch depends on how the bitch looks, a bitch's "love" of a man depends entirely on how much money he has imho.

Totally wrong on all levels.

Go ahead do a little research on what women want/look for in a mate, trust me..$$$$$$$$$$..is way down there. Where in the hell you getting that bull from?

How many young men are making big $$$$$$$$$$, yet are married by 22? How many women make more $$$$$$$ than their husbands? Trust me love goes wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy beyond sex and $$$$$$$$$. Only some know nothing kid who thinks Paris is only in Texas could think $$$$$$$$$$$ rules.

A woman falls in love with $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ being a total non factor, as time goes by and maturity sets in you'll start to see how things really are.

It'a after a marriage that $$$$$$$$$$$ starts becoming a big deal.

Koolaid_Man
04-10-2013, 08:26 PM

real talk...I've never heard you say one good thing about a woman...never...you seem like you'd actually kill a woman your hate seems so strong...

what gives?

Sounds like you've had your heart broken many times over...I feel sorry for you in a way...it's sad not knowing the joy of a nice relationship with all it's rewards...you're just a negative dude...

Dude there's is nothing like being spooned...as you lie in bed the feel of a woman's big tits on your back as she cradles you from behind...

Latarian Milton
04-10-2013, 09:00 PM
real talk...I've never heard you say one good thing about a woman...never...you seem like you'd actually kill a woman your hate seems so strong...

what gives?

Sounds like you've had your heart broken many times over...I feel sorry for you in a way...it's sad not knowing the joy of a nice relationship with all it's rewards...you're just a negative dude...

Dude there's is nothing like being spooned...as you lie in bed the feel of a woman's big tits on your back as she cradles you from behind...

i've been an ardent misogynist since when i was a 7th grader, long before my testicles could secrete enough hormone to affect my mind and make me fall in love with a bitch tbh. i shot mid-finger towards them all female teachers and i even told a buddy of mine that i would like to kill ALL them bitches if/when i had such power. i can't think of one damn thing good about them bitches and i never wanna make a secret that i don't like them bitches in general. bitches ain't worth our love or trust tbh. fucking is fun but a real badass would want no part of the ramifications a bitch brings about, like the tedious in-laws and her menstrual periods or shits. just get a bitch and fuck her, and dump her ass in a ditch when you're done fuckin' it, that's the right treatment to a BITCH imho

a long-term relationship with a bitch would reward you nothing but a huge bill of living costs. furthermore, bitches are all dream killers because a bitch would do everything she can to prevent her husband/bf from achieving any breakthroughs in his career, for the fear of losing him to some other bitches who're finer than herself. a bitch wants stability (which's more like stagation in my dictionary) and will do her best to maintain it, even at the expense of her man's ambitions and dreams tbqmfh

Latarian Milton
04-10-2013, 09:27 PM
Totally wrong on all levels.

Go ahead do a little research on what women want/look for in a mate, trust me..$$$$$$$$$$..is way down there. Where in the hell you getting that bull from?

How many young men are making big $$$$$$$$$$, yet are married by 22? How many women make more $$$$$$$ than their husbands? Trust me love goes wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy beyond sex and $$$$$$$$$. Only some know nothing kid who thinks Paris is only in Texas could think $$$$$$$$$$$ rules.

A woman falls in love with $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ being a total non factor, as time goes by and maturity sets in you'll start to see how things really are.

It'a after a marriage that $$$$$$$$$$$ starts becoming a big deal.
thanks for the knowledge old man but that's no longer the case in the 21st century imho. bitches crave $$$ more than anything in the world you currently live in and they have no souls or faith, they just want to get the best deals out of their pussies and sometimes hold them for ransom. the old moral standards are long gone and do not apply to these bitches of present day imho, which's why the vast majorities behave like sluts and treat their men without dignity or respect.

its true that in some households, bitches have become the main bread earners due to the general pussification of this nation, meanwhile they're also the biggest spenders in their families. a man can live a frugal life but a bitch can't. it's hard for a bitch to keep her purse closed once she enters a supermarket or a L&V shop, just like how hard it is to keep her vagina closed when she's on period, or her mouth closed when she's pregnant.

if a guy gets married in his early 20s, then it's safe to say his life is FUCKED tbh. bitch will suck up all your possessions as well as your parents', and when you regret getting married, you will find it already too late & too expensive to get rid of the bitch tbh. that's why the honorable talkshow host leykis urges all his clients to NEVER ever consider getting married before the age of 30. you might be older than us but i don't think you have better life knowledge than tom leykis tbh

mavs>spurs
04-10-2013, 10:14 PM
i've been an ardent misogynist since when i was a 7th grader, long before my testicles could secrete enough hormone to affect my mind and make me fall in love with a bitch tbh. i shot mid-finger towards them all female teachers and i even told a buddy of mine that i would like to kill ALL them bitches if/when i had such power. i can't think of one damn thing good about them bitches and i never wanna make a secret that i don't like them bitches in general. bitches ain't worth our love or trust tbh. fucking is fun but a real badass would want no part of the ramifications a bitch brings about, like the tedious in-laws and her menstrual periods or shits. just get a bitch and fuck her, and dump her ass in a ditch when you're done fuckin' it, that's the right treatment to a BITCH imho

a long-term relationship with a bitch would reward you nothing but a huge bill of living costs. furthermore, bitches are all dream killers because a bitch would do everything she can to prevent her husband/bf from achieving any breakthroughs in his career, for the fear of losing him to some other bitches who're finer than herself. a bitch wants stability (which's more like stagation in my dictionary) and will do her best to maintain it, even at the expense of her man's ambitions and dreams tbqmfh

thanks for the knowledge old man but that's no longer the case in the 21st century imho. bitches crave $$$ more than anything in the world you currently live in and they have no souls or faith, they just want to get the best deals out of their pussies and sometimes hold them for ransom. the old moral standards are long gone and do not apply to these bitches of present day imho, which's why the vast majorities behave like sluts and treat their men without dignity or respect.

its true that in some households, bitches have become the main bread earners due to the general pussification of this nation, meanwhile they're also the biggest spenders in their families. a man can live a frugal life but a bitch can't. it's hard for a bitch to keep her purse closed once she enters a supermarket or a L&V shop, just like how hard it is to keep her vagina closed when she's on period, or her mouth closed when she's pregnant.

if a guy gets married in his early 20s, then it's safe to say his life is FUCKED tbh. bitch will suck up all your possessions as well as your parents', and when you regret getting married, you will find it already too late & too expensive to get rid of the bitch tbh. that's why the honorable talkshow host leykis urges all his clients to NEVER ever consider getting married before the age of 30. you might be older than us but i don't think you have better life knowledge than tom leykis tbh

DAMN son, rogue going thermonuclear on the korean peninsula

BUMP
04-10-2013, 11:02 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1471368/tsar-bomba-the-biguest-atom-o.gif

Avante
04-10-2013, 11:48 PM

What's really sad is that you actually believe all that bullshit. Then ya go and talk about how women are sometimes the bread winner....huh???????????? You do realize you're talking in circles, right?

Dude, women do not marry a guy because of $$$$$$$$$$$. If you think they do, wrong! Where you got all that misinformation..???? All I can guess and do suspect is that you are really young and are talking about girls. I'm talking about grown women, ok?

Avante
04-11-2013, 12:08 AM
Let me add this...

There isn't one of you reading this that grew up around a man calling his wife a bitch. Where some of you got this incredibly stupid idea that was how you looked at women I must say your head is snuggly stuck two feet up your ass. If you approach women today or 100 years from now with that attitude you will be lolked at as a complete moron, total buffoon.

I don't give a fat fuck what year or decade it is, people want respect. So many of you out there make it so ovious you don't know jack shit about what a woman wants. Trust me it isn't..."hey bitch!"....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I know there you are in hiding so acting like a moron, so what. I do think out in that real world all you.."that bitch"...are more.."yes mam". So here ya can talk that shit.....in hiding.

Latarian Milton
04-11-2013, 12:45 AM
What's really sad is that you actually believe all that bullshit. Then ya go and talk about how women are sometimes the bread winner....huh???????????? You do realize you're talking in circles, right?

Dude, women do not marry a guy because of $$$$$$$$$$$. If you think they do, wrong! Where you got all that misinformation..???? All I can guess and do suspect is that you are really young and are talking about girls. I'm talking about grown women, ok?
older bitches are less guilty than younger ones because they know they have nothing to sell when they're already fucked up in the crotch, hence they can behave in a more acceptable way imho. if a bitch doesn't get married for sex, then $ must be her main & probably only purpose she marries her husband for tbh.

sometimes $ might refer to various items imho, like a house belonging to the young couple, a 50' LCD TV, a soft comfortable matress or something else, but none of these stuffs comes for free imho. you have massive life experience and i thought you should've known that it takes more than just "love" to make a family tbh.

Avante
04-11-2013, 12:53 AM
older bitches are less guilty than younger ones because they know they have nothing to sell when they're already fucked up in the crotch, hence they can behave in a more acceptable way imho. if a bitch doesn't get married for sex, then $ must be her main & probably only purpose she marries her husband for tbh.

sometimes $ might refer to various items imho, like a house belonging to the young couple, a 50' LCD TV, a soft comfortable matress or something else, but none of these stuffs comes for free imho. you have massive life experience and i thought you should've known that it takes more than just "love" to make a family tbh.

Where in the hell did you get all that shit? Dude, you are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out there on this, in a whole other galaxy, it's nothing at all like that. Well at least you have a ton of learning experience ahead, that should be interesting as one right after another of those stupid ideas expode in your face. Someday you'll..."man was I stupid or what"...trust me.

Be nice and sweet, do the little things for her. All this talk about bitch/pussy...hahahahaha!!!!!!! You'll outgrow the stupidity, honest.

Latarian Milton
04-11-2013, 01:08 AM
Where in the hell did you get all that shit? Dude, you are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out there on this, in a whole other galaxy, it's nothing at all like that. Well at least you have a ton of learning experience ahead, that should be interesting as one right after another of those stupid ideas expode in your face. Someday you'll..."man was I stupid or what"...trust me.

Be nice and sweet, do the little things for her. All this talk about bitch/pussy...hahahahaha!!!!!!! You'll outgrow the stupidity, honest.

at least i wasn't stupid enough to fall into a bitch's trap. i must be lying if i say i never regrette anything, but if there's only one thing i've ever done right in my life, it's gotta be that i turned down all them bitches' proposals to have relationships with me. im too happy living as a celibate to make any change to my life tbh. so it's not like i was butthurt or anything that i couldn't get any bitch. i have many goals to achieve in my life and i can't allow any bitch to kill my dreams tbh. i can understand guys who bankrupt their parents to get married, but i can make it damn sure i'll never follow them. these people are hedonists and they only live for pleasure, but i live for ambitions tbh.

Avante
04-11-2013, 01:40 AM
at least i wasn't stupid enough to fall into a bitch's trap. i must be lying if i say i never regrette anything, but if there's only one thing i've ever done right in my life, it's gotta be that i turned down all them bitches' proposals to have relationships with me. im too happy living as a celibate to make any change to my life tbh. so it's not like i was butthurt or anything that i couldn't get any bitch. i have many goals to achieve in my life and i can't allow any bitch to kill my dreams tbh. i can understand guys who bankrupt their parents to get married, but i can make it damn sure i'll never follow them. these people are hedonists and they only live for pleasure, but i live for ambitions tbh.

Your first goal in your life should be to yank your head out of your ass.

The Reckoning
04-11-2013, 05:04 AM
sounds like alot of bitter individuals in here who gave up on the game. if you think that about women, then use them for sex and nothing else. you get what you want. they get what they want.

Avante
04-11-2013, 05:12 AM
Today in day three of the training here's my plan.

In about 20 minutes I'm going to bed, it will be 3: 30 AM out here on the west coat. At about 3:40...

me...psst psst, did you hear that?
Judy..(she'll no doubt...no., what?}
me....I heard something, go check it out.

See what happens.

CosmicCowboy
04-11-2013, 07:44 AM
Today in day three of the training here's my plan.

In about 20 minutes I'm going to bed, it will be 3: 30 AM out here on the west coat. At about 3:40...

me...psst psst, did you hear that?
Judy..(she'll no doubt...no., what?}
me....I heard something, go check it out.

See what happens.

:lmao

Relevancy
04-11-2013, 10:21 AM
I somewhat agree with Latarian's view of women, nothing grosses me out more then a female telling me they're on their period like I'm supposed to feel some remorse for her or treat her differently, all females want is attention and of course money. Spot on.

CavsSuperFan
04-11-2013, 11:14 AM
Latarian Milton you are painting with a wide brush…Not all women are like that, just women from Los Angleles…

Sportcamper
04-11-2013, 12:54 PM
Latarian Milton has been squashed by a woman

Naaaaa…I think that he is just well versed in Tom Leykis speak…Leykis is crackers…:lol

silverblk mystix
04-11-2013, 01:00 PM
Latarian Milton you are painting with a wide brush…Not all women are like that, just women from Los Angleles…

Avante
04-11-2013, 09:21 PM
Any guy who sees women as bitches stands no chance and he won't until he outgrows that immaturity.

Latarian Milton
04-11-2013, 09:50 PM
Any guy who sees women as bitches stands no chance and he won't until he outgrows that immaturity.

there might be some bitches who seek sex for fun just like most guys do, bitches may go down on well-built guys w/o charging no fee and that's why "you don't need to get married to have some kids in america". a badass would just fuck them hoes for fun and show them the fucking door the morning after. but that's not the centerpiece of our discussion here imho.

marriage, or a long-term relationship which can be regarded as a de-facto marriage, are only the luxury for the richest people in our society of present day, which's the key point i wanna make. say if you're a prince of the british royal family, you have every right to get married to whatever bitch you like best. while if you're a broke ass college graduate with a near-zero bank deposit, you better not even consider getting married before the age of 30, as the respectable talkshow host Tom Leykis often says. guy in his 20s should keep improving himself in the pursuit for his dreams, rather than get his life committed do a bitch and tedious relationship issues tbh

Blake
04-11-2013, 10:00 PM
there might be some bitches who seek sex for fun just like most guys do, bitches may go down on well-built guys w/o charging no fee and that's why "you don't need to get married to have some kids in america". a badass would just fuck them hoes for fun and show them the fucking door the morning after. but that's not the centerpiece of our discussion here imho.

marriage, or a long-term relationship which can be regarded as a de-facto marriage, are only the luxury for the richest people in our society of present day, which's the key point i wanna make. say if you're a prince of the british royal family, you have every right to get married to whatever bitch you like best. while if you're a broke ass college graduate with a near-zero bank deposit, you better not even consider getting married before the age of 30, as the respectable talkshow host Tom Leykis often says. guy in his 20s should keep improving himself in the pursuit for his dreams, rather than get his life committed do a bitch and tedious relationship issues tbh

Yeah that's a lot of truth there. I don't not agree.

I'd clarify though that you'd better be royal lineage Tiger Woods type wealthy to marry or have kids before 30; not simply average NBA player rich.

Especially in the mother loving divorce/child custody courts here in Texas.

Avante
04-11-2013, 10:17 PM

The mistakle you are making is thinking a guy has all that control over things, he doesn't. You don't plan on falling in love, it just happens. When you are running the streets but can't get your mind off her it's time.

Dude, I realize you are trying to be entertaining and wanna come off funny and all but that...bitches....thing really does make you look retarded, honest. That stupid looking avatar doesn't help either, I keep seeing that kid as you.

Latarian Milton
04-11-2013, 10:45 PM
The mistakle you are making is thinking a guy has all that control over things, he doesn't. You don't plan on falling in love, it just happens. When you are running the streets but can't get your mind off her it's time.

Dude, I realize you are trying to be entertaining and wanna come off funny and all but that...bitches....thing really does make you look retarded, honest. That stupid looking avatar doesn't help either, I keep seeing that kid as you.
that milton nigga is a real badass though and you shouldn't feel too surprised when you see him achieving some will smith-caliber success in hollywood (if you can live that long). i'll honestly take it as a compliment that you see that nigga as me tbh.

sexual appetite comes from our genes and that's beyond our mind power to control (like aging), but getting married or involved in a relationship with a bitch is a whole different story imho. guys should be aware that marriage or a long term relationship often come with great costs, which most of them can hardly afford. but they have many alternative ways to satisfy their sexual desires such as masturbation or random sex tbh. guys can never kill their natural instincts, and you can't expect them all to have strong enough mind powers to repress such desires and become celibates like me, but at least they can find the right outlets for their growing appetite w/o bearing too much risk imho.

Avante
04-11-2013, 11:00 PM
that milton nigga is a real badass though and you shouldn't feel too surprised when you see him achieving some will smith-caliber success in hollywood (if you can live that long). i'll honestly take it as a compliment that you see that nigga as me tbh.

sexual appetite comes from our genes and that's beyond our mind power to control (like aging), but getting married or involved in a relationship with a bitch is a whole different story imho. guys should be aware that marriage or a long term relationship often come with great costs, which most of them can hardly afford. but they have many alternative ways to satisfy their sexual desires such as masturbation or random sex tbh. guys can never kill their natural instincts, and you can't expect them all to have strong enough mind powers to repress such desires and become celibates like me, but at least they can find the right outlets for their growing appetite w/o bearing too much risk imho.

You have so much to learn little fella. All that shit you toss out is ridiculous and only some know nothing could come up with it. Good luck.