PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Best part about getting #1 seed?

thunderup
04-10-2013, 08:08 PM
Yeah, we'd have HC vs the Spurs in a potential WCF matchup.

That's fine and dandy.

But sweeping the Lakers, and putting that final nail in the coffin would be the cherry to the top.

The thought of Kevin reaffirming his place as Kobe's daddy. No words.

:king

Thread
04-10-2013, 08:10 PM
But sweeping the Lakers, and putting that final nail in the coffin would be the cherry to the top.

Yep. You're like the Clippers:::you know your limitations & you never intrude.

Chop/chop.

BatManu20
04-10-2013, 08:12 PM
OKC would run the Lakers out of the gym. That's why they desperately want to play los Spurs. Either way, it doesn't look good for the Lay-kurz.

Thread
04-10-2013, 08:17 PM
OKC would run the Lakers out of the gym.

That'd be the cherry on top for the upster. How bout you, Bats, would that be enough, huh, daddy?

tee, hee.

thunderup
04-10-2013, 08:18 PM
Yep. You're like the Clippers:::you know your limitations & you never intrude.

Chop/chop.
V19Z9bwtGTk

How I feel about the Lakers?

063ZsJ2_qGU

Thread
04-10-2013, 08:20 PM
V19Z9bwtGTk

You'll be sittin' in Kiwi Korner with the other 28 teams come June.

Just as sure as the turnin' of the earth.

How I feel about the Lakers?

063ZsJ2_qGU

Reck
04-10-2013, 08:21 PM
For the past few years them Lakers have been on the recieving end of some good old beat down. Mavs and Thunder and to an extent even the Nuggets have run a train on the Lakers.

It'd be cool for the Spurs to have their turn.

thunderup
04-10-2013, 08:22 PM
Lakerfan is the most defeatist of the bunch.

Thread
04-10-2013, 08:23 PM
For the past few years them Lakers have been on the recieving end of some good old beat down. Mavs and Thunder and to an extent even the Nuggets have run a train on the Lakers.

It'd be cool for the Spurs to have their turn.

You're like the upster. Your vision & quest is cockeyed.

Ipso facto...you never intrude.

jestersmash
04-10-2013, 08:23 PM
I honestly don't know who I'd root for in an OKC/Lakers matchup.

I like the Lakers due to some twisted sense of camaraderie from being the two most dominant teams of the 2000s, so in very limited situations I don't mind seeing them succeed.

On the other hand, I don't like seeing them succeed because they're the privileged class of the NBA in terms of payroll and superstar attraction. Everyone wants to play in L.A. And, Laker fans are totally spoiled with that obscene payroll. So in that sense I like seeing Laker fans squirm.

As far as OKC, I like Kevin Durant. Great superstar. He's legitimately the 2nd best player on earth, even if he gets probably a +2 PPG bonus from unwarranted free throws. I don't like OKC as a whole because they seem to get slightly more ref help than even the defending champion Miami Heat, which makes no sense to me (although this is admittedly based mostly on speculation and potentially spurious stat-based reasoning, most notably from FTA/FGA or FTA/points in the paint metrics). I also think the fans are spoiled from having such an elite team drop into their midst for nothing. I mean it only took - what - a year for OKC to evolve into a championship contender?

Thread
04-10-2013, 08:24 PM
Lakerfan is the most defeatist of the bunch.

That's it, sammykins, come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

thunderup
04-10-2013, 08:25 PM
That's it, sammykins, come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy
We ARE yer pappy.

Thread
04-10-2013, 08:25 PM

I like the Lakers due to some twisted sense of camaraderie from being the two most dominant teams of the 2000s, so in very limited situations I don't mind seeing them succeed.

On the other hand, I don't like seeing them succeed because they're the privileged class of the NBA in terms of payroll and superstar attraction. Everyone wants to play in L.A. And, Laker fans are totally spoiled with that obscene payroll. So in that sense I like seeing Laker fans squirm.

As far as OKC, I like Kevin Durant. Great superstar. He's legitimately the 2nd best player on earth, even if he gets probably a +2 PPG bonus from unwarranted free throws. I don't like OKC as a whole because they seem to get slightly more ref help than even the defending champion Miami Heat, which makes no sense to me (although this is admittedly based mostly on speculation and potentially spurious stat-based reasoning, most notably from FTA/FGA or FTA/points in the paint metrics). I also think the fans are spoiled from having such an elite team drop into their midst for nothing. I mean it only took - what - a year for OKC to evolve into a championship contender?

Here, I'll help ya boil this crock of shit down:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

P.S., go back and fuck your mother some more. And I mean hard. Make that coochie squirt blood.

Thread
04-10-2013, 08:26 PM
pappy

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

thunderup
04-10-2013, 08:27 PM
I mean it only took - what - a year for OKC to evolve into a championship contender?

Thread
04-10-2013, 08:28 PM

& upster pissed it all a way for a chance to peek up our moo-moo & plant a cherry on top.

jestersmash
04-10-2013, 08:28 PM
Here, I'll help ya boil this crock of shit down:::

P.S., go back and fuck your mother some more. And I mean hard. Make that coochie squirt blood.

Giuseppe's location: AZ
Phoenix Suns: 0 championships, withstanding.

Budkin
04-10-2013, 08:29 PM
Having the homecourt did nothing for us the last 2 years. I just want the Spurs to be healthy. And I will always root for whoever plays the Lakers.

Thread
04-10-2013, 08:30 PM
Giuseppe's location: AZ
Phoenix Suns: 0 championships, withstanding.

Don't try and get even now. I caught you tiptoeing naked thru the tulips, I busted your fuckin' hole and made ya scream.

You'll be fine.

Let us proceed...

Thread
04-10-2013, 08:32 PM
Having the homecourt did nothing for us the last 2 years. I just want the Spurs to be healthy. And I will always root for whoever plays the Lakers.

& look at this silly son of a bitch of a Wednesday evening:::"I just want the Spurs to be healthy."

Get out, motherfucker. OUT!!!!!!!!!!! Go upstairs and play with the children. I'll be up later with some candy from the .99 cent store.

Chow!

thunderup
04-10-2013, 08:33 PM
& upster pissed it all a way for a chance to peek up our moo-moo & plant a cherry on top.
Makes no sense.

Thread
04-10-2013, 08:34 PM
Makes no sense.

Here I'll spell it out for ya, numbnuts= You'll be happy just to beat usPERIOD That's enough for you. Why? Because that's the prevailing opine from Media to the "message boards." And the next time you have an original thought will be the first fucking time. Your mother is waiting. Go fuck her, asshole.

jestersmash
04-10-2013, 08:35 PM
Spurs have

Denver (L)
SAC (W)
L.A. (L)
GSW (L/W)
TWolves (W/L)

2-3

OKC has

GSW (W)
Portland (W)
SAC (W)
Bucks (W)

All 4 look like wins but it'll probably be like 3-1

Katherine Robinson
04-10-2013, 08:36 PM
Dale, honey, come to bed; stop playing with your friends and eat your cake.

Thread
04-10-2013, 08:36 PM
^lmcontrollinao!!!

Latarian Milton
04-10-2013, 08:37 PM
thunder are kinda obssessed with the honor of winning the #1 seed but the rockets would be a better option imho. spurs want the Rockets over any team because they wouldn't have to travel a long distance playing on road against rockets, which means alot to them TOSBs. OKC should be aware that spurs will be their biggest enemy in the west and that they should do everything in their power to give spurs the toughest rout possible imho

Katherine Robinson
04-10-2013, 08:38 PM
Come now, Dale. We agreed on this: You spend 18 hours on the computer and come to bed so we can watch Lakers lose tonight.

Thread
04-10-2013, 08:40 PM
Come now, Dale. We agreed on this: You spend 18 hours on the computer and come to bed so we can watch Lakers lose tonight.

Shit, you didn't have to come and save 'em. I wasn't going to take 'em too much further. Just redden the ass a smidge.

tee, hee.

thunderup
04-10-2013, 08:41 PM
Here I'll spell it out for ya, numbnuts= You'll be happy just to beat usPERIOD That's enough for you. Why? Because that's the prevailing opine from Media to the "message boards." And the next time you have an original thought will be the first fucking time. Your mother is waiting. Go fuck her, asshole.
No, no, no.

This is how it goes:

1. Kevin reaffirms his place as Kobe's daddy.
2. We get a first round bye in virtue of our first round match-up.
3. We sweep.
4. We battle the Spurs for a puncher's chance at dethroning the champs.

That's it, and that's all, partner.

Thread
04-10-2013, 08:43 PM
No, no, no.

This is how it goes:

1. Kevin reaffirms his place as Kobe's daddy.
2. We get a first round bye in virtue of our first round match-up.
3. We sweep.
4. We battle the Spurs for a puncher's chance at dethroning the champs.

That's it, and that's all, partner.

You look fine as my fart catcher.

Let us proceed...

Katherine Robinson
04-10-2013, 08:44 PM
Shit, you didn't have to come and save 'em. I wasn't going to take 'em too much further. Just redden the ass a smidge.

tee, hee.

To the bedroom, honey. Eat your cake

thunderup
04-10-2013, 08:44 PM
Let us proceed...
Indeed. :king

Norris Cole
04-10-2013, 08:45 PM
:lmao

Still got it..

Thread
04-10-2013, 08:46 PM
Indeed. :king

You're comin' around fine, up. Before ya know it you'll be practicin' in the mirror:::

"win the last game we play. win the last game we play. win the last game we play. win the last game we play.l."

tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.....

thunderup
04-10-2013, 08:49 PM
You're comin' around fine, up. Before ya know it you'll be practicin' in the mirror:::

"win the last game we play. win the last game we play. win the last game we play. win the last game we play.l."

tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.....
:lol We'll be there much sooner than the 8th seed L:lolkers

BatManu20
04-10-2013, 08:54 PM
Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons (https://twitter.com/BillSimmons)2m (https://twitter.com/BillSimmons/status/322164483046928384)
Magic + Jalen said San Antonio wants to fall to No. 2 to avoid the Lakers... and now Parker is a late scratch in Denver with a "sore neck."

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons (https://twitter.com/BillSimmons)57s (https://twitter.com/BillSimmons/status/322165171776794624)
I think SA would crush the Lakers. The Lakers can't defend, SA would pick them apart. Huge coaching advantage for SA. I just don't see it.

Thread
04-10-2013, 08:55 PM
:lol We'll be there much sooner than the 8th seed L:lolkers

No. Because your people think a lot like you:::[[[beating us, acting niqqer'ish, going along to get along]]] is enough. >You're<, the whole fucking cascade of ya's are relieved when it's over...."We're young, we've got time."

You've not a prayer.

Watch Rilstra there in southern Florida.

thunderup
04-10-2013, 08:59 PM
No. Because your people think a lot like you:::[[[beating us, acting niqqer'ish, going along to get along]]] is enough. >You're<, the whole fucking cascade of ya's are relieved when it's over...."We're young, we've got time.

You've not a prayer.

Watch Rilstra there in southern Florida.
We have a core in their early-mid twenties, future is bright. As far as I know, we'll ring eventually. Don't worry about us. :lol

Let's talk about the Lakers. What say you? :lol

Thread
04-10-2013, 09:01 PM
We have a core in their early-mid twenties, future is bright. As far as I know, we'll ring eventually. Don't worry about us. :lol

Let's talk about the Lakers. What say you? :lol

I'll be back in 3 hours.

Buh, bye.

Kai
04-10-2013, 09:11 PM
Did the Jazz's plane crash or something? When did they start letting 9 teams into the playoffs?

HI-FI
04-10-2013, 09:24 PM
the Lakers vs Thunder is ref's nightmare, since you're told to let both teams get whatever they need to win. I think ultimately Stern has too much blood on his hands with Thunder and he'd let that series be over with sooner than later. now if its Spurs and Lakers, I can see that shit being extended to 6 or 7 games.

Thread
04-10-2013, 11:42 PM
^Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

Venti Quattro
04-10-2013, 11:43 PM
Oklahoma City needs the HCA more than the Spurs do. If they had Harden then they wouldn't need it as much.

whitemamba
04-10-2013, 11:44 PM
sup CN

Bynumite
04-10-2013, 11:47 PM

Kobe sonned Durant on his way to a championship and that's something the starving ethiopian will never do.

Enjoy being Miami's bitch, the meth addicts won't sniff a title anytime soon.

midnightpulp
04-10-2013, 11:52 PM
Kobe sonned Durant on his way to a championship and that's something the starving ethiopian will never do.

And he choked last year against them, with Durant doing 100% of the sonning.

Bynumite
04-10-2013, 11:56 PM

Shouldn't you be watching the spurs blatantly tanking to avoid the Lakers?

D12
04-11-2013, 12:00 AM
stfu faggot..go play donkey kong or something....bitch faggot

Asif Ali Zardari
04-11-2013, 12:11 AM
stfu faggot..go play donkey kong or something....bitch faggot

:lmao :lmao :lmao

TIMMYtoZO
04-11-2013, 12:16 AM
:lol OKC was healthy all year busting their asses for the best overall record, and this is what they have to settle for. This now means Miami will be repeating in OKC's house this time around when they sweep them. This is going to be an amazing postseason for Miami.

Thread
04-11-2013, 12:18 AM
This is going to be an amazing postseason for Miami.

Chop/chop.

thunderup
04-11-2013, 12:37 AM

We own yall, whether you like it or not. As of now, we'll get the opportunity to sweep yall.

thunderup
04-11-2013, 12:38 AM
:lol OKC was healthy all year busting their asses for the best overall record, and this is what they have to settle for. This now means Miami will be repeating in OKC's house this time around when they sweep them. This is going to be an amazing postseason for Miami.
:lol bandwagoner got jokes

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-11-2013, 12:39 AM

Sup Daunte? You going to Vicki's party on Friday?

OKC
04-11-2013, 07:31 AM

We were a championship contender in our 2nd year? That's news to me...
We weren't a contender in our 2nd year, or our 3rd.

Thread
04-11-2013, 08:11 AM
^The term (championship contender) is worth shit any way. You either win, or, you're in Kiwi Korner with the other 28 last place teams. It's something Media concocts to sell "newspapers" and make everyone feel good, like the bumper stickers for honor kids.

TIMMYtoZO
04-11-2013, 12:53 PM
Sup Daunte? You going to Vicki's party on Friday?

Sup Deandre? I am going to Vicki's. I heard you are supplying the alcohol this time? :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-11-2013, 12:55 PM
Sup Deandre? I am going to Vicki's. I heard you are supplying the alcohol this time? :lol
:lol for sure. I'm gonna spike the vodka Meghan likes to drink so stay away from it.

Killakobe81
04-11-2013, 06:59 PM

That's fine and dandy.

you get to hang you get to hang up another Western Conference banner?

Thread
04-11-2013, 07:15 PM

He's after the "cherry to the top." That's what the Spurs boys & Media led him to. He's there.

thunderup
04-11-2013, 09:25 PM
:lol Better than being an eighth seed

DarrinS
04-11-2013, 09:39 PM
The only thing I'm sure about in these playoffs is that the Lakers are out in the first round.

Thread
04-11-2013, 10:34 PM
:lol Better than being an eighth seed

Only if you win the last game you play. Otherwise, you're shinin' shoes with 28 others.

midnightpulp
04-11-2013, 10:36 PM
Killa's been pathetic with his ring smack lately. He needs to join us in the present and quit living off past accomplishments. Right now, Thunderfans have bragging rights over the Lakers for the ass whopping they handed them last year, and 11 rings don't mean jackshit in that equation.

Thread
04-11-2013, 10:40 PM
^
Only if they'd a won the last game they played. Instead they were shinin' shoes with you me & 26 others.

thunderup
04-11-2013, 10:51 PM
Only if you win the last game you play. Otherwise, you're shinin' shoes with 28 others.
Partially true. But I get a kick out of shitting on scrubs teams that we dominate like the Lakers.

Thread
04-11-2013, 11:01 PM
Partially true. But I get a kick out of shitting on scrubs teams that we dominate like the Lakers.

That's the innate weakness in you. You've not the fortitude to see it thru to the end and take the result at bare value. You cut it off at an acquired hatred (Lakers) and deflect your loss there. & you're not alone, buster. Players, weak players do likewise. The ones who've learned the lessons cast aside "personal" & make it "business." That's the only way you can break thru. Dallas is a prime example of the protocol I just described from dismal failure to recognition and execution. You & your people are still wandering in the winds, grabbing on to the Lakers as they plummet earthward, laughing like Hell after they kick our ass up around our ears, then relaxing back with a belly button full of cock-snot. That's enough for them. They'll wake up though. Problem is if they wake up in the near future and Miami aint' funnin' about, they're gonna have a bit of a wait.

thunderup
04-11-2013, 11:07 PM
That's the innate weakness in you. You've not the fortitude to see it thru to the end and take the result at bare value. You cut it off at an acquired hatred (Lakers) and deflect your loss there. & you're not alone, buster. Players, weak players do likewise. The ones who've learned the lessons cast aside "personal" & make it "business." That's the only way you can break thru. Dallas is a prime example of the protocol I just described from dismal failure to recognition and execution. You & your people are still wandering in the winds, grabbing on to the Lakers as they plummet earthward, laughing like Hell after they kick our ass up around our ears, then relaxing back with a belly button full of cock-snot. That's enough for them. They'll wake up though. Problem is if they wake up in the near future and Miami aint' funnin' about, they're gonna have a bit of a wait.
Only defeatist weak-minded faggots like yourself talk this way.

Bury yourself, you're done.

HI-FI
04-11-2013, 11:31 PM
I prefer Thunderefs to have the number 1 seed tbh. Spurs are too banged up, getting injuries left and right. No reason to grind ourselves down further just so we can fall into Stern's fucking trap. Thunder at least balance out the officiating advantage with the Lakers, and I think would expose how old and slow that team is. If Spurs were healthier and younger, I'd want to see another classic Spurs/Lakers series, but at this point, we need health or fountain of youth.

Thread
04-11-2013, 11:49 PM
^Pussy & asshole.

thunderup
04-11-2013, 11:52 PM
I prefer Thunderefs to have the number 1 seed tbh. Spurs are too banged up, getting injuries left and right. No reason to grind ourselves down further just so we can fall into Stern's fucking trap. Thunder at least balance out the officiating advantage with the Lakers, and I think would expose how old and slow that team is. If Spurs were healthier and younger, I'd want to see another classic Spurs/Lakers series, but at this point, we need health or fountain of youth.
We'll take care of the Lakers, partner. They'll be shining our shoes in no time.

Btw, Shiner is a decent beer to drink. Shiner Bock, that is. Shiner Black is bad.

Thread
04-11-2013, 11:57 PM
We'll take care of the Lakers, partner. They'll be shining our shoes in no time.

Dummy. You don't even understand the shoe shine protocol. At loss you don't shine the victor's shoes. You report to & sit down in Kiwi Korner with your fellows and you shine shoes that are non descript. It's symbolism.

thunderup
04-12-2013, 12:00 AM
Dummy. You don't even understand the shoe shine protocol. At loss you don't shine the victor's shoes. You report to & sit down in Kiwi Korner with your fellows and you shine shoes that are non descript. It's symbolism.

No. Losers shine the shoes of teams that beat them. You shined my shoes last year. Kobe shined Russ's and Kevin's, etc.

You just sit back and know your role. Like I said, you're done. As conference champs, we call the shots in the West now.

Thread
04-12-2013, 12:01 AM
No. Losers shine the shoes of teams that beat them. You shined my shoes last year. Kobe shined Russ's and Kevin's, etc.

You just sit back and know your role. Like I said, you're done. As conference champs, we call the shots in the West now.

It's my invention. My shit. Get your own shit, asshole.

thunderup
04-12-2013, 12:02 AM
It's my invention. My shit. Get your own shit, asshole.
Your invention sucks. It's old, like your team. Go sit your ass back down and know your role.

Thread
04-12-2013, 12:05 AM
Your invention sucks. It's old, like your team. Go sit your ass back down and know your role.

Go back and fuck your mother some more.

thunderup
04-12-2013, 12:12 AM
Go back and fuck your mother some more.
Fuck you cocksucker.

Killakobe81
04-12-2013, 12:24 AM
Killa's been pathetic with his ring smack lately. He needs to join us in the present and quit living off past accomplishments. Right now, Thunderfans have bragging rights over the Lakers for the ass whopping they handed them last year, and 11 rings don't mean jackshit in that equation.

Mid talking pathetic ...:lol

How is making fun of a conference banner ring smack?

Ring smack was for Clip and your hater ass I like OKc doesnt change the fact that the Finals is their ceiling this year ... Defending bragging rights last year is almost in the past they beat us again I will give them praise same as last year and root for them after ...

Thread
04-12-2013, 12:31 AM
Fuck you cocksucker.

No, seriously, what does your mom look like naked, up? Does she have a nice ass? A big bush? Ya ever try on her panties when she ain't lookin', or, is lookin'?

Go ahead, up. Talk slow. Make it last. I got my Jergens.

KaiRMD1
04-12-2013, 12:32 AM

That's fine and dandy.

If you guys wind up with the number 1 seed, I'll be glad to watch you guys sweep the "2012-2013 early season NBA Champions" :toast

Thread
04-12-2013, 12:34 AM
If you guys wind up with the number 1 seed, I'll be glad to watch you guys sweep the "2012-2013 early season NBA Champions" :toast

Boiled down:::

HI-FI
04-12-2013, 12:35 AM

Btw, Shiner is a decent beer to drink. Shiner Bock, that is. Shiner Black is bad.
Shiner Black isn't that bad imo. Shiner Blonde Light and Shiner Ruby Red are truly terrible, whoever concocted that shit should be fired. there is a brewery in Ft Worth called Rahr and Sons, they might have that in OK, but it's real high quality.

Lakers vs Thunder would be good because the officiating advantage would be balanced, and based on talent alone, the Thunder will shit all over the Lakers. I imagine the refs call a game or two in LA's favor to help them push it to 5 or 6, but I can't see it going to 7. Spurs, otoh, are too banged up, and we'd get the shit end of the stick with the officials against LA. it's a trap series through and through and Pop realizes this.

Thread
04-12-2013, 12:35 AM
^Pussy & asshole.

HI-FI
04-12-2013, 12:38 AM
^Pussy & asshole.
so I guess your saviors Phil Jackson and Kobe are pussies and assholes then for playing that card for their advantage, even though they benefited more than anyone else.

Thread
04-12-2013, 12:43 AM
so I guess your saviors Phil Jackson and Kobe are pussies and assholes then for playing that card for their advantage, even though they benefited more than anyone else.

Yep. I don't differentiate.

It's my religion.

KaiRMD1
04-12-2013, 12:44 AM
Boiled down:::

Only faggots with nothing to look forward to stay in the past

Arcadian
04-12-2013, 12:45 AM

Sorry but your logic is fucking awful. 2nd place is not equivalent to 30th place. If that were the case, then the 1998 Utah Jazz would be equivalent to the 2005 Charlotte Bobcats. You think that's the case?

....still thinking about that one? Let me answer it for you, dumb fuck: No.

I get it, though. This is the logic you have to apply to make yourself feel better about your shitful team this year. "It's okay...everyone else is just like us..."

Except no, we're not. Faggot.

Thread
04-12-2013, 12:47 AM
Sorry but your logic is fucking awful. 2nd place is not equivalent to 30th place. If that were the case, then the 1998 Utah Jazz would be equivalent to the 2005 Charlotte Bobcats. You think that's the case?

....still thinking about that one? Let me answer it for you, dumb fuck: No.

I get it, though. This is the logic you have to apply to make yourself feel better about your shitful team this year. "It's okay...everyone else is just like us..."

Except no, we're not. Faggot.

One standard...One bar...The NBA Title.

On this Forum,,,That's it. And that's all. You don't have to like it. But, that's the way it's gonna be.

Let us proceed...

Thread
04-12-2013, 12:48 AM
Only faggots with nothing to look forward to stay in the past

Fine. You take that tact. I'm stickin' with this one:::

KaiRMD1
04-12-2013, 01:06 AM
Fine. You take that tact. I'm stickin' with this one:::

I'll do this one then:

Cause for you being a faggot:

Your mother: 7 fingers wide

That tired ol' shit bag daddy of yours: 10 fingers wide

Setting trends, you are

Thread
04-12-2013, 05:29 AM
I'll do this one then:

Cause for you being a faggot:

Your mother: 7 fingers wide

That tired ol' shit bag daddy of yours: 10 fingers wide

Setting trends, you are

Fine. You take that one. I'm stickin' with this one:::

midnightpulp
04-12-2013, 05:40 AM
Fine. You take that one. I'm stickin' with this one:::

The Thunder are gonna don the apron and rubber gloves, grab the cleaver, and turn Staples into an abattoir come two weeks. And Kobe will be the first one on the chopping block, finally living up to the true meaning of his name.

Thread
04-12-2013, 05:42 AM
The Thunder are gonna don the apron and rubber gloves, grab the cleaver, and turn Staples into an abattoir come two weeks. And Kobe will be the first one on the chopping block, finally living up to the true meaning of his name.

God willing we'll all be together shinin' shoes come June.

Like last season.

midnightpulp
04-12-2013, 05:45 AM
God willing we'll all be together shinin' shoes come June.

Like last season.

As long as Babby doesn't pocket that draft pick, you'll be fine.

Thread
04-12-2013, 05:48 AM
As long as Babby doesn't pocket that draft pick, you'll be fine.

Just 3 more.