AH YEAH AH YEAH!!!!!

50 POINTS, 8 Rebounds, 5 Assists, 4 Blocks, 3 Steals,

Mah Nigga!!!

whitemamba
04-10-2013, 11:57 PM
Kool going ham

Thebesteva
04-10-2013, 11:58 PM
All in all, if we make it to the 8th seed I'd say the Lakers had a very successful season. I really like our chances against the Heat.

Koolaid_Man
04-10-2013, 11:59 PM
Kool going ham

I know they said no...but I'm just straight raping these bitches tonight!!!

ElNono
All in all, if we make it to the 8th seed I'd say the Lakers had a very successful season.

:lol

whitemamba
I know they said no...but I'm just straight raping these bitches tonight!!!

:lol

Venti Quattro
04-11-2013, 12:00 AM
All in all, if we make it to the 8th seed I'd say the Lakers had a very successful season. I really like our chances against the Heat.

I'm picking the Suns to come out of the West.

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2013, 12:00 AM

Go Suck Robert Sacre's Dick

Killakobe81
04-11-2013, 12:01 AM
:lol 8th seed
:lol The Sweep
:lol Only showing up after Laker wins
:lol Naruto
:lol Faggot

1 division title
Fool's gold regular season
CP3 leaves Clips back where they belong

Thebesteva
04-11-2013, 12:01 AM
Where my real Laker fans at? My juggalo niggas at? It's our year...We gonna take this shit and celebrate by burning down LA. Cause I see miracles everyday....a Mexican with 14 babies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs

Clipper Nation
04-11-2013, 12:02 AM
Yeah, he's going to give up a max Bird rights contract to play for who? Dallas? :lol

Damn, Lakerfan needing at least three changes of pants after beating a tanking Portland team :lmao

Venti Quattro
04-11-2013, 12:02 AM
Where my real Laker fans at? My juggalo niggas at?

Dey stuffing their mouths with chilis

midnightpulp
04-11-2013, 12:03 AM
1 division title
Fool's gold regular season

Still had a more successful year than your sorry ass fuckin' 100 million dollar sideshow.

But go ahead and bring up the Lakers' 11 rings, which are so relevant to the NBA season in the year 2013.

HI-FI
04-11-2013, 12:03 AM
it is kind of strange that rape is more accepted in Mexico and bean3rs love them some Kobe.....coincidence, I think not.

midnightpulp
04-11-2013, 12:04 AM
Oh yeah, KK, they also swept your ass.

Venti Quattro
But go ahead and bring up the Lakers' 11 rings, which are so relevant to the NBA season in the year 2013.

crofl that's so hypocritical. Spurfans bring up 4>1 against the Mavs fans like clockwork.

Thread
it is kind of strange that rape is more accepted in Mexico and bean3rs love them some Kobe.....coincidence, I think not.

You've nary room. Your Neal raped as well.

Koolaid_Man
Goodnight Spur Fan and Remember No Means Kobe

whitemamba
04-11-2013, 12:05 AM
Still had a more successful year than your sorry ass fuckin' 100 million dollar sideshow.

ur either super salty, or just dont understand that its too early to jude this team

Clipper Nation
04-11-2013, 12:05 AM

I've plenty room.... Kirby rapedPERIOD

D12
04-11-2013, 12:06 AM
:lmao:lmao nigga Kool going in HAM

Venti Quattro
04-11-2013, 12:07 AM

:lmao :rollin :lmao :rollin :lmao

td4mvp2k
04-11-2013, 12:07 AM
I've plenty room.... Kirby rapedPERIOD

And gave $ to stfu :lol

midnightpulp
04-11-2013, 12:08 AM
ur either super salty, or just dont understand that its too early to jude this team

They've had 78 games to "figure it out." They fuckin suck and won't do shit in the playoffs.

Wipe Kirby's semen out of your eyes, take the fuckin' burrito out your mouth, and realize Kobe and his band of 100 million dollar faggots ain't doing shit this year or for the foreseeable future.

Killakobe81
04-11-2013, 12:09 AM
Yeah, he's going to give up a max Bird rights contract to play for who? Dallas? :lol

Damn, Lakerfan needing at least three changes of pants after beating a tanking Portland team :lmao

Not really game was too close ... But you talking mad shit when we both should be rooting for one la team 2 make it but u cheeky pricks can't handle success. You get a good team but its all show little substance.

midnightpulp
04-11-2013, 12:11 AM
crofl that's so hypocritical. Spurfans bring up 4>1 against the Mavs fans like clockwork.

I never ring smack. It's retarded, and even more retarded when you bean3rs do it considering the fact 5 of those championships were won away from Los Angeles and in an era when they didn't even have televisions and gas powered automobiles.

Killakobe81

San Antonio Clipshow

Clipper Nation
But you talking mad shit when we both should be rooting for one la team 2 make it

Huh? Why should I be cheering for the Lakers? I'm not a Lakerfan and can't stand the team, tbh :lol

midnightpulp
04-11-2013, 12:12 AM
Not really game was too close ... But you talking mad shit when we both should be rooting for one la team 2 make it but u cheeky pricks can't handle success. You get a good team but its all show little substance.

Fuck that shit. No self-respecting Los Angeles citizen who isn't a minority or a shit-eating celebrity would ever cheer for that Purple 'n Piss sideshow.

whitemamba
04-11-2013, 12:12 AM
They've had 78 games to "figure it out." They fuckin suck and won't do shit in the playoffs.

Wipe Kirby's semen out of your eyes, take the fuckin' burrito out your mouth, and realize Kobe and his band of 100 million dollar faggots ain't doing shit this year or for the foreseeable future.

78 games!! is that what it takes? thanks for the wonderful insight, but you are a dumbass read what i posted you stupid salty fat fuck. u just fucking mad as a mother fucker that lake show is comin for that spur ass, and we going to part that shit like the red sea. so fuck you

midnightpulp
04-11-2013, 12:16 AM
78 games!! is that what it takes? thanks for the wonderful insight, but you are a dumbass read what i posted you stupid salty fat fuck. u just fucking mad as a mother fucker that lake show is comin for that spur ass, and we going to part that shit like the red sea. so fuck you

Boston won their first year out with their "superteam." Miami made the Finals. The Lakers can't even secure an 8th seed with 4 games left to play in the season. :lol

Offer still stands. 200.00 they don't reach the WCF. And no faggy bonuses or odds. You're talking a big game like the Lakers are going on a run. Put your money where your Taco eating mouth is.

Thread
04-11-2013, 12:17 AM
Offer still stands. 200.00 they don't reach the WCF.

LMAO!

Killakobe81
I never ring smack. It's retarded, and even more retarded when you bean3rs do it considering the fact 5 of those championships were won away from Los Angeles and in an era when they didn't even have televisions and gas powered automobiles.

Of course you don't ... You don't get in a Dick measuring contest when u only have a four inch pecker ...

whitemamba
Boston won their first year out with their "superteam." Miami made the Finals. The Lakers can't even secure an 8th seed with 4 games left to play in the season. :lol

Offer still stands. 200.00 they don't reach the WCF. And no faggy bonuses or odds. You're talking a big game like the Lakers are going on a run. Put your money where your Taco eating mouth is.

according to your knowledge then, its a 50-50 chance they make it?... and you know my counter offer already the choice is yours

Thebesteva
04-11-2013, 12:18 AM
Kobe....stop...think...NO MEANS NO

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Kobe-Bryant-White-Girl-1024x577.jpg

Killakobe81
04-11-2013, 12:19 AM
Fuck that shit. No self-respecting Los Angeles citizen who isn't a minority or a shit-eating celebrity would ever cheer for that Purple 'n Piss sideshow.

You live in the city of angels but don't know shit about what matters

whitemamba
04-11-2013, 12:19 AM

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Kobe-Bryant-White-Girl-1024x577.jpg

he probably bought that bitch breakfast tbh

whitemamba
04-11-2013, 12:20 AM
Kobe..

70 Points last 5 quarters....

Thread
04-11-2013, 12:20 AM
he probably bought that bitch breakfast tbh

I don't like natural blondes. The beaver looks strange.

whitemamba
04-11-2013, 12:21 AM
I don't like natural blondes. The beaver looks strange.

probably not a good angle, still looks fuckable.

D12
04-11-2013, 12:23 AM

nigga kobe letting his game be game..while lebronze be getting rejected:lol

You live in the city of angels but don't know shit about what matters
Clipper Nation is a scrub and faggot

Killakobe81
04-11-2013, 12:23 AM
Huh? Why should I be cheering for the Lakers? I'm not a Lakerfan and can't stand the team, tbh :lol

That is why clip fan is the lowest of the low ...second class team not featured in their home arena ....mediocre Lakers team more publicity then greatest team in your history.
Clips curse
Slumlord owner

Thread
04-11-2013, 12:24 AM
probably not a good angle, still looks fuckable.

& I don't care for girls who drink beer, especially from the bottle like that. Or, even a glass. It's vulgar.

D12
Kobe..

70 Points last 5 quarters....
:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

midnightpulp
Of course you don't ... You don't get in a Dick measuring contest when u only have a four inch pecker ...

:lol Ring smack.

Born and raised in Southern California and chose not to root for Los Angeles's greatest embarrassment of a sports franchise. Everything about the Lakers is revolting, from their bandwagon celebrity fans, to their illegal immigrant fans, to their HIV ridden fucked-in-the-ass historic face of the franchise, to their snitch rapist current face of the franchise, to their decrepit owner who fucked mail order brides from Cambodia and who I hope died a very painful death.

Clipper Nation
That is why clip fan is the lowest of the low ...second class team not featured in their home arena ....mediocre Lakers team more publicity then greatest team in your history.
Clips curse
Slumlord owner
And? It's called being a loyal fan through the good and the bad, something Lakerfan will never know jackshit about, tbh... I'm not really getting your point here, not everyone's going to root for or like the Lakers, period...

Thread
04-11-2013, 12:25 AM
:lol Ring smack.

Born and raised in Southern California and chose not to root for Los Angeles's greatest embarrassment of a sports franchise. Everything about the Lakers is revolting, from their bandwagon celebrity fans, to their illegal immigrant fans, to their HIV ridden fucked-in-the-ass historic face of the franchise, to their snitch rapist current face of the franchise, to their decrepit owner who fucked mail order brides from Cambodia and who I hope died a very painful death.

whitemamba
04-11-2013, 12:25 AM
& I don't care for girls who drink beer, especially from the bottle like that. Or, even a glass. It's vulgar.

how do you drink without a glass?

Asif Ali Zardari
04-11-2013, 12:26 AM
:lmao Clippers Nation and midgetpulp are SALTY tonight.

Thread
how do you drink without a glass?

That's what I mean. I just don't like girls drinking beer. It's gross. If I ever caught Katie doing that I'd beat the daylights out of her.

And she knows it.

midnightpulp
according to your knowledge then, its a 50-50 chance they make it?... and you know my counter offer already the choice is yours

No counter offer. 200.00 straight up. A man confident in his team would take that beat.

C'mon. It's not like we're betting the Lakers win the Finals here. They simply have to reach the WCF, an easy feat for an emerging powerhouse like the great Los Angeles Lakers.

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2013, 12:27 AM

I'd rather see that than this:

Tim: Go head and get your peek while I turn away..
Parker: His Cock Is Awesome Tim
Tim: No Shit - hopefully no one snapped us looking...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/parktbag5_zps21a6dc79.jpg

whitemamba
04-11-2013, 12:27 AM
No counter offer. 200.00 straight up. A man confident in his team would take that beat.

C'mon. It's not like we're betting the Lakers win the Finals here. They simply have to reach the WCF, an easy feat for an emerging powerhouse like the great Los Angeles Lakers.

u are the worst salesmen/hustler ever tbh

Thread
04-11-2013, 12:28 AM
The girl on the far right is cute though.

whitemamba
That's what I mean. I just don't like girls drinking beer. It's gross. If I ever caught Katie doing that I'd beat the daylights out of her.

And she knows it.

is it because of the calories?

midnightpulp
And? It's called being a loyal fan through the good and the bad, something Lakerfan will never know jackshit about, tbh... I'm not really getting your point here, not everyone's going to root for or like the Lakers, period...

Don't try to explain yourself to him. He's a born-and-bred Southern Californian who roots for, wait for it...

Wait for it...

Keep waiting...

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/3024018309/a1d1dc252f58345c10aebbbd8ee222d9.jpeg

Killakobe81
04-11-2013, 12:29 AM

Being a loyal clips fans is not why I laugh at just your general faggotry but your penis envy amuses me.
Based on mids salty ass only 4 rings and a better coach seperate you from a Spurs fan. Oh and you live in a city with more smog better food weather and women. Both hate the Lakers but are jealous

Thread
04-11-2013, 12:30 AM
is it because of the calories?

No, it's just a cheap and tawdry sight. It's a guy beverage. It doesn't suit women. It's like I don't like women bellying up to the bar. Sit at a table. A bar is for men.

Thebesteva
Why all the hate against Tim Duncan? He's the way more athletes should be like, he's humble, quiet, not into that jungle monkey hip hop fake style. Doesn't brag about fucking white girls...and most importantly he's a champion. Yet...people prefer monkeys like Lebron and Westbrook who flash that money life style.

Splits
:lol at all these Laker scrub posters celebrating a 2 game win streak by coming out from the rock they crawled under when they were 17-25. You fucks are hilarious.

midnightpulp
04-11-2013, 12:31 AM
u are the worst salesmen/hustler ever tbh

Why are you scared of a straight up bet?

A Thunder fan would jump on that bet, and since you dipshits think the Lakers are on the same level, it should be an easy decision for you.

Killakobe81
Lol Lakers had shitty years post magic and Shaq but yet here I am

Clipper Nation
Being a loyal clips fans is not why I laugh at just your general faggotry but your penis envy amuses me.
Based on mids salty ass only 4 rings and a better coach seperate you from a Spurs fan. Oh and you live in a city with more smog better food weather and women. Both hate the Lakers but are jealous

:lol Son, you're melting down after a win, tbh... I have no "penis envy" for the Lakers, I simply don't like them or choose to root for them...

Thread
:lol at all these Laker scrub posters celebrating a 2 game win streak by coming out from the rock they crawled under when they were 17-25. You fucks are hilarious.

Let him finish it before we knight him.

HI-FI
04-11-2013, 12:32 AM
The girl on the far right is cute though.

she caught my eye more than the blonde rape victim tbh.

D12
04-11-2013, 12:32 AM
Why all the hate against Tim Duncan? He's the way more athletes should be like, he's humble, quiet, not into that jungle monkey hip hop fake style. Doesn't brag about fucking white girls...and most importantly he's a champion. Yet...people prefer monkeys like Lebron and Westbrook who flash that money life style.
this is about kobe..the greatest pimp NBA player...unlike that illegitimate father having faggot lebronze

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2013, 12:33 AM
Why are you scared of a straight up bet?

A Thunder fan would jump on that bet, and since you dipshits think the Lakers are on the same level, it should be an easy decision for you.

I accept your bet unconditionally.....let's do this shit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNQD_q5tkLo

ElNono
04-11-2013, 12:34 AM

Hilarious... none to be found after the Clipshow sweep... then they struggle to beat NO at home, and obviously, nobody in their right mind would brag about that... so they beat a tanking, limping Portland and now "they're gonna make some noise" :lol

The funny thing is, if the Lakeshow miss the playoffs, nobody is gonna remember all this Kirby stat-padding...

Killakobe81
04-11-2013, 12:34 AM

Wish we could play Spurs ...

Thread
04-11-2013, 12:36 AM
she caught my eye more than the blonde rape victim tbh.

She's a [good girl]. The blonde is a [bad girl].

Killakobe81
Hilarious... none to be found after the Clipshow sweep... then they struggle to beat NO at home, and obviously, nobody in their right mind would brag about that... so they beat a tanking, limping Portland and now "they're gonna make some noise" :lol

The funny thing is, if the Lakeshow miss the playoffs, nobody is gonna remember all this Kirby stat-padding...

Some of us neva left el may be wrong again

midnightpulp

How do we have penis envy?

We could easily be Lakers fans "by proximity" just like you, but consciously CHOOSE not to because we simply detest the franchise. Lack of comparative success has nothing to do with it in our case.

And as a Dodgers fan, I can understand the hate. The Dodgers share fanbases with the Lakers and I understand why we're one of the most hated teams in the National League despite having little success over the past 30 years. Our fans, like Lakers fans, are revolting bean3r shitheads and bandwagoners.

ElNono

Wish we could play the Lakers... about a week of rest until round 2? that'd be great, tbh

Thread

Me & you both, Killa. But, Poop smells a rat and is moving. I don't blame him.

midnightpulp
04-11-2013, 12:38 AM
Lol Lakers had shitty years post magic and Shaq but yet here I am

Wow. A whole two years until Shaq decided to come out West because he wanted to make shitty movies. You've suffered.

ElNono
04-11-2013, 12:38 AM
Some of us neva left el may be wrong again

I never wavered... people were calling me wrong, then right, then wrong... that's the rollercoaster Lakerfan been in the past couple weeks...

Weren't you one saying they wouldn't make it like 2 games ago? :lol

HI-FI
04-11-2013, 12:39 AM
She's a [good girl]. The blonde is a [bad girl].

the blonde is trying too hard to be tough and sexy at the same time. the brunette just seems more like a chick and not a Hollywood version of a chick.

midnightpulp
04-11-2013, 12:40 AM
Why do you faggots have such a boost of confidence after beating shitty teams?

Explain that to me, Lakers fans?

Thread
04-11-2013, 12:41 AM
the blonde is trying too hard to be tough and sexy at the same time. the brunette just seems more like a chick and not a Hollywood version of a chick.

Yep. The blonde is being disengenous for whatever reason. The other girl is moving toward Bryant and is in his personal space. And dollars to donuts the part in her hair is defined. The blonde's is erratic.

Thebesteva
04-11-2013, 12:47 AM
this is about kobe..the greatest pimp NBA player...unlike that illegitimate father having faggot lebronze

Fuck Lebron...I hate that spook

Thebesteva
04-11-2013, 12:48 AM
Why do you faggots have such a boost of confidence after beating shitty teams?

Explain that to me, Lakers fans?

Why cant u just be happy for us? You know it's a recession and we need all the free tacos we can get in LA for these 24 year old moms with 14 kids.

midnightpulp
04-11-2013, 12:50 AM
Why cant u just be happy for us? You know it's a recession and we need all the free tacos we can get in LA for these 24 year old moms with 14 kids.

There's a point to had there, for sure.

whitemamba
04-11-2013, 01:04 AM
No, it's just a cheap and tawdry sight. It's a guy beverage. It doesn't suit women. It's like I don't like women bellying up to the bar. Sit at a table. A bar is for men.

agreed.