PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: You better be scared of this team.

Asif Ali Zardari
04-11-2013, 12:06 AM
I'll give that faggot Lebron the top spot right now, but Kobe is the 2nd best player in the NBA. He's the best big game player in the NBA and he's still the most feared player in the NBA.

Pau is playing at the elite level we expect from him.

Dwight's playing the 3rd banana role to perfection.

:lol Spurs are clearly tanking to avoid their daddy and Thunder don't want it with us either.

:lmao The fear in the NBA forum.

D12
04-11-2013, 12:07 AM
I'll give that faggot Lebron the top spot right now, but Kobe is the 2nd best player in the NBA. He's the best big game player in the NBA and he's still the most feared player in the NBA.

:lol Spurs are clearly tanking to avoid their daddy and Thunder don't want it with us either.

:greedy

my nig

Asif Ali Zardari
04-11-2013, 12:08 AM
What was the reaction like tonight bro? Meltdown from the usual haters?:lmao

D12
04-11-2013, 12:12 AM
check the game thread..niggas be speriencing aneurysms:lol

irishock
04-11-2013, 12:13 AM
Damn, Lakers fans storming the place

whitemamba
04-11-2013, 12:16 AM
Damn, Lakers fans storming the place

please.

im always holding down the fuckin fort

td4mvp2k
04-11-2013, 12:17 AM
What was the reaction like tonight bro? Meltdown from the usual haters?:lmao

:lol @ u tro sob showin up afta a win

Bytch!

Splits
04-11-2013, 12:18 AM
CrackerJax
Starting Rotation
http://forums.lakersground.net/images/ranks/star_rank6_2.gif
http://www.nbacircle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/LA-Lakers-2012-2013-Roster.jpg

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5225233#5225233)Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:50 pm Post subject: I know we matchup well with the Thunder, but the Heat?

So alot of you have recognized the obvious which is that we are now in the contender conversation nationally and globally (I heard a report on the BBC today about the Lakers achievements making the playoffs) so with that, alot of you have also recognized that Coach Mike's defensive schemes for OKC are pretty flawless when our offense is clicking and we shut down Durant and make Fisher and WestBRICK beat you. So yeah, not too worried about the conference finals but what about the cHeat?

I mean they are the defending champions and also playing very good/well so I look at the matchups and obviously they are not horrible for us because we have Pau and DH12 down low and they have Birdman who sux. So why is everyone so scared? Kobe v. Lebron is equal and then we dominate down low. Pretty simple calculation.

BatManu20
04-11-2013, 12:18 AM
LOL at this thread. Your team just barely beat a bunch of scrub bench players man... your team s literally fighting for its life just to MAKE the playoffs. Chill.

Thread
04-11-2013, 12:22 AM
LOL at this thread. Your team just barely beat a bunch of scrub bench players man... your team s literally fighting for its life just to MAKE the playoffs. Chill.

Food for thought:::tonite is a means to an end. Without the next 3 in-a-row we're at dire risk.

td4mvp2k
04-11-2013, 12:24 AM
CrackerJax
Starting Rotation
http://www.nbacircle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/LA-Lakers-2012-2013-Roster.jpg

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5225233#5225233)Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:50 pm Post subject: I know we matchup well with the Thunder, but the Heat?

So alot of you have recognized the obvious which is that we are now in the contender conversation nationally and globally (I heard a report on the BBC today about the Lakers achievements making the playoffs) so with that, alot of you have also recognized that Coach Mike's defensive schemes for OKC are pretty flawless when our offense is clicking and we shut down Durant and make Fisher and WestBRICK beat you. So yeah, not too worried about the conference finals but what about the cHeat?

I mean they are the defending champions and also playing very good/well so I look at the matchups and obviously they are not horrible for us because we have Pau and DH12 down low and they have Birdman who sux. So why is everyone so scared? Kobe v. Lebron is equal and then we dominate down low. Pretty simple calculation.

:lol @ dat shyt

Asif Ali Zardari
04-11-2013, 12:24 AM
:lol @ u tro sob showin up afta a win

Bytch!

Is this English?

Shut the fuck up and bow down to the Mamba, pussy.

Kulo
04-11-2013, 01:11 AM
CrackerJax
Starting Rotation

:lmao

Thebesteva
04-11-2013, 01:11 AM
http://media.captiontool.com/a/caption_c57da39b63a71ec60d6a38fc6664e17c.jpg?=1365 660674

Reck
04-11-2013, 01:18 AM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/217145_379100705496074_66388344_n.jpg

OK now we're in business..

Robz4000
04-11-2013, 01:29 AM
OKC will beat the Lakers in 5. Stern will gift the Lakers a game.

Mal
04-11-2013, 02:18 AM
Excuse me, but Lakers lost badly vs Clippers. Not being equal competitor.

Than they beat freakin Pelicans and tanking Blazers, to take back from Utah, 8th seed. And some morons are talking about matchup with Heat ? In NBA finals ? :lmao

whitemamba
04-11-2013, 02:28 AM
OKC will beat the Lakers in 5. Stern will gift the Lakers a game.

there is some stupid ass logic on this board, but this one is new.. why would he "gift" us one game?

Robz4000
04-11-2013, 02:31 AM
there is some stupid ass logic on this board, but this one is new.. why would he "gift" us one game?

Same reason as last year: an extra playoff game involving the Lakers. It's worth a good amount of $$$$.

whitemamba
04-11-2013, 02:32 AM
Same reason as last year: an extra playoff game involving the Lakers. It's worth a good amount of $$$$.

why wouldnt he gift us 3 then... or go even farther by keep gifting us until we ring?

Robz4000
04-11-2013, 02:36 AM
why wouldnt he gift us 3 then... or go even farther by keep gifting us until we ring?

Because it'd be too obvious. He'll get away with what he can.

midnightpulp
04-11-2013, 02:36 AM

Kind of like how a girlfriend gives her soon-to-be ex-boyfriend a kiss on the cheek after she breaks his heart. Stern and the Lakers have had a long and intense relationship over his tenure, with him unconditionally loving and faithfully devoted. Now that he's about to break up with the Lakers and move on, he'll gift them one last game before his departure. It'll be his "kiss on the cheek."

whitemamba
04-11-2013, 02:45 AM
Because it'd be too obvious. He'll get away with what he can.

interesting....

Kind of like how a girlfriend gives her soon-to-be ex-boyfriend a kiss on the cheek after she breaks his heart. Stern and the Lakers have had a long and intense relationship over his tenure, with him unconditionally loving and faithfully devoted. Now that he's about to break up with the Lakers and move on, he'll gift them one last game before his departure. It'll be his "kiss on the cheek."

put down the romantic novels and go out some more, for your own good.

Robz4000
04-11-2013, 02:46 AM
interesting....

put down the romantic novels and go out some more, for your own good.

Nothin interesting about it, it's simple economics tbh.

whitemamba
04-11-2013, 02:47 AM
Nothin interesting about it, it's simple economics tbh.

tell me bernanke, why would someone want to watch a shitty team?

Robz4000
04-11-2013, 02:49 AM
tell me bernanke, why would someone want to watch a shitty team?

When they're a large market team, millions wanna watch them. Same thing with the Yankees.

whitemamba
04-11-2013, 02:54 AM
When they're a large market team, millions wanna watch them. Same thing with the Yankees.

But isnt it about entertainment at the end of the day? Lakers are not entertaining, predictions are saying they will be gone by the first round, and thats even if they are in. I think if stern was truly "gifting" as you so eloquently put it, he would take them all the way and go out with a bang before he hands he reins to mini jew

thunderup
04-11-2013, 02:54 AM
I can't wait for my team to dethrone the Lakers and send their bitch fans to the off-season wondering what they're bitch franchise is gonna do next to compete with us.

Bring it on fucks. I can't wait.

Robz4000
04-11-2013, 03:01 AM
But isnt it about entertainment at the end of the day? Lakers are not entertaining, predictions are saying they will be gone by the first round, and thats even if they are in. I think if stern was truly "gifting" as you so eloquently put it, he would take them all the way and go out with a bang before he hands he reins to mini jew

The fact everyone has them pegged as a first round/non-playoff team means he can't go too far with carrying them. A good thing can only go so far before things get too suspicious.

whitemamba
04-11-2013, 03:03 AM
The fact everyone has them pegged as a first round/non-playoff team means he can't go too far with carrying them. A good thing can only go so far before things get too suspicious.

yeah, but that nigga has gotten away with murder many times, and them being a non play off team would make the league a shit ton of more money i would presume, why doesnt he do that instead?

Robz4000
04-11-2013, 03:09 AM
yeah, but that nigga has gotten away with murder many times, and them being a non play off team would make the league a shit ton of more money i would presume, why doesnt he do that instead?

It wouldn't. No Lakers = less viewers. Bandwagon fans who only watch for certain teams/players wouldn't watch if they weren't playing. Not much money to be made off watching the Jazz get swept.

whitemamba
04-11-2013, 03:10 AM
It wouldn't. No Lakers = less viewers. Bandwagon fans who only watch for certain teams/players wouldn't watch if they weren't playing. Not much money to be made off watching the Jazz get swept.

but my point is, why not maximize it as much as possible...

Robz4000
04-11-2013, 03:16 AM
but my point is, why not maximize it as much as possible...

Because they're trying to keep the league fairly competitive, plus there's only so much a team can be carried with freethrows. Who the fuck knows, Stern could decide to lift the Lakers to the Finals with it being his last year as fuehrer.

In other news, I need to stop posting so much when I'm drunk.

whitemamba
04-11-2013, 03:23 AM
Because they're trying to keep the league fairly competitive, plus there's only so much a team can be carried with freethrows. Who the fuck knows, Stern could decide to lift the Lakers to the Finals with it being his last year as fuehrer.

In other news, I need to stop posting so much when I'm drunk.

o for fucks sake.

Robz4000
04-11-2013, 03:26 AM
o for fucks sake.

Fuck yo logic clown

wanggi
04-11-2013, 03:37 AM
Scare for what?
Fakers try their best to win over a lowly team who has lost 8 games in a row?
Pathetic!

rayjayjohnson
04-11-2013, 03:47 AM
:lmao narutoluva

whitemamba
04-11-2013, 03:59 AM
Fuck yo logic clown

fuck ur ugly couch

Robz4000
04-11-2013, 04:04 AM
fuck ur ugly couch

DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT MY COUCH LIKE THAT!!!!11!!1one!!

UNCLE-DREW
04-11-2013, 04:40 AM
I hope all those people who talk about how good the lakers are and how scared the rest should be are also here after they lost in 5 or get swept in the first round.

Mamba Out :lmao

TDMVPDPOY
04-11-2013, 05:19 AM
LOL 2 WEEKS ago this team was a write off begging for favors

today how fast those fakerfags change their tune with the aid of stern and teams already tankin

Halberto
04-11-2013, 05:41 AM
the absence of lakers fans was good while it lasted.... should come right back after they're bounced out of the first round

whitemamba
04-11-2013, 05:45 AM
DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT MY COUCH LIKE THAT!!!!11!!1one!!

:lmao:lmao:lmao

99 Problems
04-11-2013, 07:51 AM
Lakers remind me of the Travelling Wilburys.

100%duncan
04-11-2013, 08:53 AM
yawn

Relevancy
04-11-2013, 10:46 AM
I agree, if this team clicks in every aspect of the game, they'll be a force to be reckoned with.

Riddler
04-11-2013, 10:51 AM
I agree, if this team clicks in every aspect of the game, they'll be a force to be reckoned with.

:rollin as of Mid March
ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo (https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo) 15 Mar (https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/312699983042326531) Lakers are 2-16 this season on the road against teams with a winning record

midnightpulp
04-11-2013, 10:54 AM

Gasol, Kobe, and Howard can't play much better as a unit than they did last night, and they were still in a dogfight with the one of the worst teams in the league missing 3 starters.

Thread
04-11-2013, 10:58 AM
Gasol, Kobe, and Howard can't play much better as a unit than they did last night, and they were still in a dogfight with the one of the worst teams in the league missing 3 starters.

Only pussies & assholes lodge the injury card.

Get out of it.

midnightpulp
04-11-2013, 11:00 AM
Only pussies & assholes lodge the injury card.

Get out of it.

Does it anger you that I can never give the Lakers and Kobe credit?

Thread
04-11-2013, 11:03 AM

No. Frankly it confirms my superiority.

Yer incapable.

midnightpulp
04-11-2013, 11:05 AM
No. Frankly it confirms my superiority.

Yer incapable.

How do you figure that?

Thread
04-11-2013, 11:07 AM
How do you figure that?

Because you're innately incapable, Midst. It's not your fault. You're barren of the principle of ~timshel~.

Asif Ali Zardari
04-11-2013, 11:08 AM
For the people that keep citing stats on the Lakers record this season, do you not realize that this is a different Lakers team that is getting it together?

The Lakers are 25-13 in their last 38. Considering they have been the most injured team in the NBA it's even more impressive. If you extrapolate that record, they would have been the 3rd or 4th seed in the West.

Killakobe81
04-11-2013, 11:08 AM

Why would it?
Inferiority complex syndrome ... You have a bad case of it...

Thread
04-11-2013, 11:09 AM
For the people that keep citing stats on the Lakers record this season, do you not realize that this is a different Lakers team that is getting it together?

The Lakers are 25-13 in their last 38. Considering they have been the most injured team in the NBA it's even more impressive. If you extrapolate that record, they would have been the 3rd or 4th seed in the West.

Only pussies & assholes play the injury card, daddy-O.

midnightpulp
04-11-2013, 11:13 AM
Why would it?
Inferiority complex syndrome ... You have a bad case of it...

No. I just despise the Lakers.

The Yankees being 21 up on my Dodgers doesn't bother in me in the least, so there goes your inferiority complex theory.

midnightpulp
04-11-2013, 11:17 AM
Because you're innately incapable, Midst. It's not your fault. You're barren of the principle of ~timshel~.

Innately incapable of what? Choosing between good and evil? (which is what, with your referencing of timshel, I think you're trying to imply)

Thread
04-11-2013, 11:25 AM
Innately incapable of what? Choosing between good and evil? (which is what, with your referencing of timshel, I think you're trying to imply)

Exactly. Your hatred for the Lakers has consumed you & rendered you blind to "thou mayest."

midnightpulp
04-11-2013, 11:32 AM
Exactly. Your hatred for the Lakers has consumed you & rendered you blind to "thou mayest."

Or maybe my hate has given me a clarity of focus that's enabled me to choose correctly. In this case, the Lakers are the "evil" I'm choosing against.

Phillip
04-11-2013, 11:46 AM
Lakers don't match up well with OKC at all, but I can definitely see them upsetting the Spurs.

Relevancy
04-11-2013, 03:38 PM
Gasol, Kobe, and Howard can't play much better as a unit than they did last night, and they were still in a dogfight with the one of the worst teams in the league missing 3 starters.and you can't really say their not gonna play much better as a unit in a playoff series, we know anything can happen in there, that's why I said everything has to click.

Clipper Nation
04-11-2013, 03:47 PM
Just anything CAN'T happen in the NBA playoffs... upsets are the least common in the NBA than in the three other major sports.....

hater
04-11-2013, 03:51 PM
nobody scared of the lakers tbh

they barely beat a Blazers team that was not only trying to tank, but playing 4 of the stiffest white men in the sport :lol

ambchang
04-11-2013, 03:54 PM
:lol Kobe ballhogs for 48 minutes to beat the 11th seed in the West for a couple of points, and the Laker trolls come out.

Like clockwork.

Relevancy
04-11-2013, 04:05 PM
Just anything CAN'T happen in the NBA playoffs... upsets are the least common in the NBA than in the three other major sports.....But you have to take into account whose currently playing with the Lakers.. they're not some scrubs who'd lose to a tough team easily, they'll put up a fight you better believe.

Clipper Nation
04-11-2013, 04:09 PM
But you have to take into account whose currently playing with the Lakers.. they're not some scrubs who'd lose to a tough team easily, they'll put up a fight you better believe.
Except they've done nothing but play like scrubs and lose to tough teams easily all year :lol

Dunc n Dave
04-11-2013, 04:19 PM

Before you made this thread, your last post was on March 7th, the night after Kobe brought the Lakers back from 20+ down vs ANOTHER non-playoff team. Now you show up again a month later when he scores 40+. At least guys like Killa, whitemamba, and Cully have been here through good times and bad reppin theri team. You're just another typical Kobe fan boi... Dude doesn't need you on his jock. /thread

Norris Cole
04-11-2013, 04:57 PM
Anyone watching last night would know that the Lakers are really bad on D and good offensive team would pick them apart. They won't win a playoff series unless they draw a depleted Spurs team, which is looking unlikely.

Relevancy is pretty fucking stupid. The fact he couldn't figure out the difference between the Clippers and Lakers when creating his account says as much.

LkrFan
04-11-2013, 06:12 PM
Just anything CAN'T happen in the NBA playoffs... upsets are the least common in the NBA than in the three other major sports.....
:lolRLY (http://www.nba.com/playoffs/2011/westseries1/)?<-- recent history son. Playoffs are about matchups. Lakers have more mismatches to exploit than the Spurs do. Because of that fact, I'd hardly call it an upset. Just like 8. :downspin:

Clipper Nation
04-11-2013, 06:16 PM
:lolRLY (http://www.nba.com/playoffs/2011/westseries1/)?<-- recent history son.

That was only the 4th time it happened in NBA history... proves my point, tbh...

LkrFan
04-11-2013, 06:24 PM
That was only the 4th time it happened in NBA history... proves my point, tbh...
True, but given that factoid, it's even more embarrassing for the Spurs tbh. :lol

Relevancy
04-11-2013, 08:45 PM
Except they've done nothing but play like scrubs and lose to tough teams easily all year :lolYes they have struggled with top opponents thus far, and I don't expect them to win the ring, but like I said, whoever faces them in the first round will be in trouble if Howard somehow remembers his best years in Orlando, or Gasol goes back to his 2009 version:lol highly unlikely.

HarlemHeat37
04-11-2013, 09:01 PM
Relevancy is pretty fucking stupid. The fact he couldn't figure out the difference between the Clippers and Lakers when creating his account says as much.

:lol:lol:lol

Lakers are the 4th best team in the West, as I've been saying for months, tbh..DPG and Harlem right about the Lakers..

I think LA can push OKC to 6, maybe even 7, but I can't imagine them winning the series..

LkrFan
04-12-2013, 10:57 AM
:lol Kobe ballhogs for 48 minutes to beat the 11th seed in the West for a couple of points, and the Laker trolls come out.

Like clockwork.
Sometimes seeding doesn't mean shit. Wouldn't you agree (http://www.nba.com/playoffs/2011/westseries1/)? :lol

Bill_Brasky
04-12-2013, 11:00 AM
The Lakers are mediocre as fuck. :lmao playing Kobe 48 to eke by bottom feeders into the playoffs

ambchang
04-12-2013, 12:42 PM
Sometimes seeding doesn't mean shit. Wouldn't you agree (http://www.nba.com/playoffs/2011/westseries1/)? :lol

But other times, it means a lot, like the difference between 8 and 9.

rayjayjohnson
04-14-2013, 01:41 AM
:lol

Thread
04-14-2013, 07:02 AM
But other times, it means a lot, like the difference between 8 and 9.

chunticakes
04-14-2013, 09:27 AM
/thread.

ambchang
04-14-2013, 02:41 PM

What's you religion about the 29 teams finishing last again?

Stabula
06-07-2013, 02:50 AM
This thread exists.

DAF86
06-07-2013, 02:58 AM
Lakers don't match up well with OKC at all, but I can definitely see them upsetting the Spurs.

Of course you do faggot. Everyone can beat the Spurs in your mind :lol

Reck
06-07-2013, 03:05 AM
I can't wait for my team to dethrone the Lakers and send their bitch fans to the off-season wondering what they're bitch franchise is gonna do next to compete with us.

Bring it on fucks. I can't wait.

:lol

Basically all you wanted for your team is happening for the Spurs. ROFL

Reck
06-07-2013, 03:06 AM
:lol:lol:lol

Lakers are the 4th best team in the West, as I've been saying for months, tbh..DPG and Harlem right about the Lakers..

I think LA can push OKC to 6, maybe even 7, but I can't imagine them winning the series..

You're good on takes most of the time but you missed the mark here brother. :lol

Arcadian
06-07-2013, 03:17 AM

HarlemHeat37
06-07-2013, 03:34 AM
No, I stand by it, tbh..

Lakers with a healthy Kobe and Nash = Clippers and > Nuggets and Warriors..

Phillip
06-07-2013, 10:23 AM
Of course you do faggot. Everyone can beat the Spurs in your mind :lol

lol no kobe

DAF86
06-07-2013, 10:27 AM
lol no kobe

What was the excuse with the Grizzlies?BTW diddn't you bet on last night's game? How did that go?

Phillip
06-07-2013, 10:42 AM
What was the excuse with the Grizzlies?BTW diddn't you bet on last night's game? How did that go?

Teams get hot.

No, I bet on the series. I had a feeling Miami would lose last night though. They pretty much always start slow in their series, then play hard when their backs are against the wall.

Miami in 6, maybe 5.

Spurs9
06-07-2013, 10:44 AM
Always a excuse

Raven
06-07-2013, 10:48 AM
No, I stand by it, tbh..

Lakers with a healthy Kobe and Nash = Clippers and > Nuggets and Warriors..

cmon dude, you can't be serious.

dbestpro
06-07-2013, 11:27 AM
No, I stand by it, tbh..

Lakers with Kobe and Nash in their prime = Clippers and > Nuggets and Warriors..

fixed

Clipper Nation
06-07-2013, 01:35 PM
A Lakers team with a healthy Kirby and Nash this year was never going to be possible, with how old both players are.....

MeloHype
06-07-2013, 02:16 PM
4-0 :lmao

Cry Havoc
06-07-2013, 03:10 PM
Golden State with a healthy team is pretty damned impressive. Curry is going to be a top 3 PG in the league next year and a top 10 player.

Raven
06-07-2013, 05:04 PM
Golden State with a healthy team is pretty damned impressive. Curry is going to be a top 3 PG in the league next year and a top 10 player.

they were never going to get Bogut in the first place, if he was ever healthy. Not to mention, they are better when Lee is injured.

nkdlunch
06-07-2013, 05:31 PM
CrackerJax
Starting Rotation

gnsf0946
06-07-2013, 06:53 PM

I'm not impressed, they rely on fluke shots and we stumbled on them when they were hot and we were still finding our rhythm, not to mention they are a matchup nightmare for us in a same way the Pacers are to the Heat.

Cry Havoc
06-07-2013, 07:03 PM
I'm not impressed, they rely on fluke shots and we stumbled on them when they were hot and we were still finding our rhythm, not to mention they are a matchup nightmare for us in a same way the Pacers are to the Heat.

Fluke shots? Yes, they were hot, but you make it sound like they're typically bad shooters who were just streaky, a la Warriors in 07 vs. the Mavs.

Curry shot 46% from three this year. Forty. Six. Percent. Dude doesn't make fluke shots, he's a shooter. Same with Klay. They can both light it up, and we're lucky Pop changed the defense to give us more traction.

gnsf0946
06-07-2013, 07:14 PM
Fluke shots? Yes, they were hot, but you make it sound like they're typically bad shooters who were just streaky, a la Warriors in 07 vs. the Mavs.

Curry shot 46% from three this year. Forty. Six. Percent. Dude doesn't make fluke shots, he's a shooter. Same with Klay. They can both light it up, and we're lucky Pop changed the defense to give us more traction.

Curry is legit, i dont think Klay is anything more than a great spot up shooter (great technique though) and those aren't hard to shut down but as long as they got Lee they won't have very good defense and Curry's ankles are a big question mark.

I'm not saying they're bad, far from it, but i just don't see them being more than a 2nd round fodder, especially now with Mike Malone gone.

Uncle Drew
06-07-2013, 07:29 PM
cmon dude, you can't be serious.
He's right, the Lakers team the Spurs faced is obviously was not the same one that we saw after all-star break. Spurs fans can think of it how they want to make it seem like the Spurs were accomplishing much beating a seriously depleted Lakers.

Uncle Drew
06-07-2013, 07:31 PM
fixed

:lmao A prime Kobe with Dwight would be much better than that. Don't be stupid.

sjacquemotte
06-07-2013, 07:46 PM
Who is your top 3?

Clipper Nation
06-07-2013, 08:21 PM

They lost their real coach to Sacramento and will likely be losing Jack and Landry in free agency.... their starting five is solid, but their depth will take a hit and Mark Jackass will get exposed without Malone there to draw up the plays and do the actual coaching for him, tbh....

Cry Havoc
06-07-2013, 09:32 PM
Who is your top 3?

If Parker keeps up this sensational level of play, it would be most likely:

1. Parker
2. Paul
3. Curry

I mean, Curry dropped 44 and 11 dimes on us. That's fucking obscene. If he keeps improving he's going to quickly become impossible to guard.

Cry Havoc
06-07-2013, 09:33 PM
They lost their real coach to Sacramento and will likely be losing Jack and Landry in free agency.... their starting five is solid, but their depth will take a hit and Mark Jackass will get exposed without Malone there to draw up the plays and do the actual coaching for him, tbh....

Yeah they'll really have to work free agency to make a deep run next year, but it's possible.