PDA

View Full Version : Burn those bras ladies....

bus driver
04-11-2013, 01:46 PM
http://www.ksat.com/news/French-study-claims-bras-don-t-work/-/478452/19708180/-/pnr5qy/-/index.html

A new French study claims bras don't work and may be doing breasts more harm than good....

CosmicCowboy
04-11-2013, 02:02 PM
Rouillon, a sports science expert, spent years measuring changes in the orientation of breasts in 130 women ages 18 to 35 for the study.

What a great job!

Wild Cobra
04-11-2013, 02:26 PM
Makes sense. Gravity keeps our bones strong, why not breast tissue as well?

lebomb
04-11-2013, 02:29 PM
Oh yeah, my girl is gonna walk around with 38DDs and no bra. Keep dreamin. :rolleyes

JudynTX
04-11-2013, 02:59 PM
Oh yeah, my girl is gonna walk around with 38DDs and no bra. Keep dreamin. :rolleyes

She can't even walk around bra less at home? The fuck. That's the first thing that comes off when I get home, the bra. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhit

I. Hustle
04-11-2013, 03:06 PM
I need to get a US study going. You know... for research.

lebomb
04-11-2013, 03:15 PM
She can't even walk around bra less at home? The fuck. That's the first thing that comes off when I get home, the bra. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhit

Now I never said that. Usually she takes it off after she showers and we are in for the night. :toast

I meant like braless at HEB or out at the mall....... :nope

JudynTX
04-11-2013, 03:22 PM
Now I never said that. Usually she takes it off after she showers and we are in for the night. :toast

I meant like braless at HEB or out at the mall....... :nope

:D She could get away with it at Walmart.

lebomb
04-11-2013, 03:35 PM

Not really..........her boobs don't sag like those hags at Walmart.

bus driver
04-11-2013, 03:40 PM

pics or i call BS.

mrsmaalox
04-11-2013, 03:49 PM
"One woman who participated told France Info she hasn't worn a bra in two years and can "breathe more easily. I carry myself better and I have less back pain.""

Ya know, I'm no sports science expert, but I do have a lot of experience with bras, and I just can't for the life of me believe the agony this poor woman has had not being able to breathe easily while wearing a bra! Was she wearing it high up over over her mouth and nose area and no one bothered to help her? Was she wearing one so poorly fitted and tight that it restricted the normal contraction of her chest and no sympathetic soul bothered to ask why she was turning blue? I can't imagine how relieved she must feel to finally have an end to all her pain and suffering!

mrsmaalox
04-11-2013, 03:52 PM

:lol For sure----I've even seen lots of guys getting away with it there too!

bus driver
04-11-2013, 04:04 PM
"One woman who participated told France Info she hasn't worn a bra in two years and can "breathe more easily. I carry myself better and I have less back pain.""

Ya know, I'm no sports science expert, but I do have a lot of experience with bras, and I just can't for the life of me believe the agony this poor woman has had not being able to breathe easily while wearing a bra! Was she wearing it high up over over her mouth and nose area and no one bothered to help her? Was she wearing one so poorly fitted and tight that it restricted the normal contraction of her chest and no sympathetic soul bothered to ask why she was turning blue? I can't imagine how relieved she must feel to finally have an end to all her pain and suffering!

damn it, i would have helped her out.

there is a lady that works in a different department here and she has never worn a bra that i can recall. sometimes if i am luck, i will see headlights.

Wild Cobra
04-11-2013, 04:25 PM
If she has 38DD, then she s probably overweight, or plastic, which then supports itself.

38DD... How much is fat?

CosmicCowboy
04-11-2013, 04:43 PM

Shit dawg, they are laying on her belly anyway. No harm, no foul.

mavs>spurs
04-11-2013, 05:48 PM
If she has 38DD, then she s probably overweight, or plastic, which then supports itself.

38DD... How much is fat?

that's dumb i used to go to school with a chick who was skinny as hell and had like G's...boobs are getting bigger these days imho

Creepn
04-11-2013, 05:54 PM
that's dumb i used to go to school with a chick who was skinny as hell and had like G's...boobs are getting bigger these days imho
I agree, that shit was dumb. Who asks that? "Excuse me ma'am, how much fat do you have in your breasts? I like my shit full of glands."

Trill Clinton
04-11-2013, 05:58 PM
WC and CC once again showing why they are 40 year old virgins. 38DD doesn't mean she is fat, that her tits are saggy or none of that nonsense. i'm sure the ladies here can cosign me but they probably won't since they like ya'll old asses.

this is what a 38dd looks like

http://domaingang.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/38dd-com.jpg

LkrFan
04-11-2013, 06:47 PM
I need to get a US study going. You know... for research.
:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2013, 08:30 PM

I bet you have huge jugs just like my grandma...I remember as a kid my grandma (when hugging me) would force my face into her gigantic big ole fucking titties...:lol

Latarian Milton
04-11-2013, 08:44 PM
bras are pillories to those persons who have evil minds, and they're the only things that prevent bitches going full-time prostitutes (knowing that most whores don't wear no bras or shit under their shirts)

jeebus
04-11-2013, 10:53 PM
Kool effectively killed this thread. well done.

Twisted_Dawg
04-11-2013, 10:57 PM
I remember in the early 1980's women started not wearing bras. I was living in Austin at the time, but I assume this was all over the country. I worked at an insurance company and this super hot chick with big tits would not wear a bra and get sent home a few times by her dyke manager. Going to the HEB in NW Hills was heavenly looking at all the swinging tits. It was a short lived phenomenon.

The Reckoning
04-11-2013, 11:46 PM
wont fly. women are obsessed with underwear.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-12-2013, 12:35 AM
swinging tits.
:lol

Wild Cobra
04-12-2013, 02:41 AM
I know a thin girl that had large natural hooters as well. These women are few and far between, and breast size increases dramatically with body fat content. Remember also, this was a French study. Far fewer women carry extra fat there, like the women here in the USA.

benefactor
04-12-2013, 06:13 AM
I bet you have huge jugs just like my grandma...I remember as a kid my grandma (when hugging me) would force my face into her gigantic big ole fucking titties...:lol
http://25.media.tumblr.com/85d7e916a08bde61ecb5745bcd70267a/tumblr_mkxzufnKL71rjffk3o1_400.gif

The Reckoning
04-12-2013, 06:15 AM
i feel bad for those really skinny girls with huge jugs. my good friend is one, and she always has back problems and a poor posture.

lebomb
04-12-2013, 06:57 AM
:rolleyes Do you really think I would care if she walked around braless if she was fat and her tits sagged to her knees? She is a former college VB player and still runs marathons and works out daily....... as far as pics? :lmao:lmao:lmao

Dream on faggots, it aint happnin. :nope I dont give a shit if ya believe me or not.

Cane
04-12-2013, 07:13 AM
a french study on females huh? whats it say about shaving armpits

thank you i am here all week

I. Hustle
04-12-2013, 07:26 AM
:rolleyes Do you really think I would care if she walked around braless if she was fat and her tits sagged to her knees? She is a former college VB player and still runs marathons and works out daily....... as far as pics? :lmao:lmao:lmao

Dream on faggots, it aint happnin. :nope I dont give a shit if ya believe me or not.

They are faggots for wanting to see pics of your chick? What does that make you since you sleep with her? OOOOHHHH is she really a dude? Ok, that makes sense.

lebomb
04-12-2013, 07:30 AM
OOOOHHHH is she really a dude?

Hottest dude Ive ever slept with.

The Reckoning
04-12-2013, 07:32 AM
a french study on females huh? whats it say about shaving armpits

thank you i am here all week

french girls shave their armpits. i know from experience.

CosmicCowboy
04-12-2013, 07:34 AM
WC and CC once again showing why they are 40 year old virgins. 38DD doesn't mean she is fat, that her tits are saggy or none of that nonsense. i'm sure the ladies here can cosign me but they probably won't since they like ya'll old asses.

38DD just means she is 38" diameter and it takes a DD size cup to comfortably contain the breast. They could sag all the way to her belly button and still fit in a DD cup.

lebomb
04-12-2013, 09:47 AM
38DD just means she is 38" diameter and it takes a DD size cup to comfortably contain the breast. They could sag all the way to her belly button and still fit in a DD cup.

If you are old as hell, fat and out of shape maybe..........

But I dont have to worry about it too much..........cuz my g/f's look like this. She is in super shape, athletic with these. :hat

TBH I even told her I was never attracted to the athletic females, they were always curvy with tiggo bitties and a bit more than the avg sized ass. Not fat niggras, but phaaaaat.

mrsmaalox
04-12-2013, 10:17 AM
wont fly. women are obsessed with underwear.

Pretty much. Nothing makes you feel sexier than a pretty lacey bra. The panties are negotiable though.

The braless thing is fine but I personally can't do it because of sensitivity issues. Even with a bra and blouse on, there's usually no doubt which direction I'm headed.

lebomb
04-12-2013, 10:21 AM
The braless thing is fine but I personally can't do it because of sensitivity issues. Even with a bra and blouse on, there's usually no doubt which direction I'm headed.

Yep............cant hide the nips too well.

marini martini
04-12-2013, 11:25 AM
Guess I'm one of the lucky ones since I got nuthin'. I just wear cami's under my shirts. As far as going braless, guess that's why I never get out much! :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2013, 12:27 PM
Pretty much. Nothing makes you feel sexier than a pretty lacey bra. The panties are negotiable though.

Mrsmaalox - let me tell you that Deep in the heart, love has many ways of touching your emotions taking control of you...and even in thought, love can make you change there's no way of controlling love when it's part of you. You could be a married man with two kids and a good woman...and you could give your heart and soul I swear it don't mean nothin', 'Cause love can pull you deep into a spell, it will spin your mind around like a carousel...I'm telling you love makes things happen...You never know where it's coming from...You never know who you're gonna love...You never know what you're gonna do whenever true love takes hold of you...

Also there's never a time...Cause love will let you know, love appears at the worst and even the best of times..Takes over your mind your heart is not your own there's no way of controlling love it controls your life...you could be a faithful girl with a good heart and good intentions...and you could never leave your home
I swear there ain't no preventions because again love can pull you deep into a spell it will spin your mind around like a carousel

I. Hustle
04-12-2013, 12:55 PM
Kool, she's a coug. So in order to bag her... you need a Babyface.

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2013, 01:27 PM

what you talking? I can just be myself like I have :p:

CuckingFunt
04-12-2013, 02:42 PM
Sagging breasts have more to do with a woman's age and the strength of the breast/pectoral muscle structures than with her weight. Weight is also relatively unimportant in determining the size of a woman's breasts, much of which is determined by genetics, which is why you can so often see really heavy women with very small breasts for their frame. Additionally, breast shape, like size, is often heavily influenced by genetics.

Just because a woman has large breasts, and just because breasts are largely made up of fatty tissue, doesn't mean that the woman is fat or that her breasts are saggy. A woman who is genetically predisposed to large breasts can be naturally pert and perky for as long as her skin is young enough to maintain elasticity and she's in good enough shape that the pectoral muscles remain strong. One can no more easily or accurately assume that a woman wearing a 38DD bra is overweight than they can assume that a woman wearing a 32B is thin; such a direct correlation doesn't exist.

Fat boy
04-12-2013, 05:10 PM
So much for "the bro".

mrsmaalox
04-12-2013, 05:15 PM

And a tranquilizer dart! :lol

Wild Cobra
04-12-2013, 05:45 PM
And a tranquilizer dart! :lol
Careful, he may go that route..

I'll just buy you salted dark chocolate caramels.

mavs>spurs
04-12-2013, 06:51 PM
I know a thin girl that had large natural hooters as well. These women are few and far between, and breast size increases dramatically with body fat content. Remember also, this was a French study. Far fewer women carry extra fat there, like the women here in the USA.

not that few and far between anymore tbh, there are women who aren't fat at all with huge ones everywhere these days. i've never messed with a girl who didn't at least have D's it's my preference

AussieFanKurt
04-13-2013, 12:12 AM
not that few and far between anymore tbh, there are women who aren't fat at all with huge ones everywhere these days. i've never messed with a girl who didn't at least have D's it's my preference

same, less than D is a waste of her and my time

The Reckoning
04-13-2013, 12:33 AM
i prefer a nice 36C with a leen, athletic body and toned long legs.

but every girl has her strengths. nothing wrong with smaller breasts if she has it working in other departments.

Koolaid_Man
04-13-2013, 08:25 AM
Careful, he may go that route..

I'll just buy you salted dark chocolate caramels.

we all know her man ain't hitting it right....the fact that she takes codine pills to feel good while not giving up anal sex says it all about what her man isn't doing..If he can get her to agree to anal while she's on the codine dude should just call me up :lol

ashbeeigh
04-14-2013, 08:52 AM
This is another reason why French people are ridiculous. But not as ridiculous as the guys who say that women who have 38DD breasts are fat and gross. CF summed it up pretty well. My great-grandmother had a very similar body type as me, short with a large chest. I wouldn't be caught dead leaving the house without a bra on and I'm about a 38DD as well (and have never met lebomb). Y'all know how active I am and know I'm in shape.

Twisted_Dawg
04-14-2013, 09:30 AM
This is another reason why French people are ridiculous. But not as ridiculous as the guys who say that women who have 38DD breasts are fat and gross. CF summed it up pretty well. My great-grandmother had a very similar body type as me, short with a large chest. I wouldn't be caught dead leaving the house without a bra on and I'm about a 38DD as well (and have never met lebomb). Y'all know how active I am and know I'm in shape.

Tine for someone to cue up those bravatar pictures from years past.