PDA

View Full Version : Free Tickets for the Toros' Playoff Game Tonight!

Spur|n|Austin
04-11-2013, 02:32 PM
Hey everyone, I've got two tickets for tonight's first game of the D-League playoffs which is the series against the number one team in the league, the Bakersfield Jam (Damion James' team). They are not my usual court side seats, but these are the row behind those seats, technically still front row. If someone works downtown Austin I'd be happy to leave them for you at my building, or I could email them to you as they are just printed tickets. First one to message me gets them, please only message if you can definitely go tonight. Thanks!

ace3g
04-11-2013, 02:40 PM
Speaking of the Toros playoffs; I wonder if Baynes is part of the roster or not. I believe last year Spurs recalled CJ right before or during the NBDL Playoffs.

Spur|n|Austin
04-11-2013, 02:42 PM
Speaking of the Toros playoffs; I wonder if Baynes is part of the roster or not. I believe last year Spurs recalled CJ right before or during the NBDL Playoffs.

That's a good question; honestly though, all the times I've seen him play up here this season, it's been pretty horrific. He just throws off their rhythm, which is understandable.

ChumpDumper
04-11-2013, 03:23 PM
With Diaw injured, they shouldn't assign him; it would be a mild surprise if they did.

Dex
04-11-2013, 03:29 PM
PM sent.

Spur|n|Austin
04-11-2013, 03:41 PM
Have fun tonight Dex! The only one to message me; the rest of you Austin clown shoes have fun doing nothing tonight.

HI-FI
04-11-2013, 03:47 PM
i probably couldn't have made it with stuff going on tonight, but damn, had i been on earlier i might have sent you a PM. props to you for giving them away though.

Dex
04-11-2013, 03:48 PM
Thanks again, Spur|n|Austin!

:lol clown shoes.