PDA

View Full Version : Catholics Seeing Things

Twisted_Dawg
04-11-2013, 11:39 PM
Jimmy Kimmel just parodied a lady in San Antonio that saw the Virgin Mary on a flour tortilla and Jesus on the backside.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_14964.shtml
(put cursor on the tortilla and left click).

This is getting comical in this town.

InRareForm
04-12-2013, 12:18 AM
media continuing to pick on SA :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
04-12-2013, 09:08 AM
Catholics are funny. Super catholics scare me.

jeebus
04-12-2013, 09:13 AM
media continuing to pick on SA :lol
This stupid ass town deserves it. The city is basically known for it's dirty creek water with dead fish and people seeing figurines on everything.

symple19
04-12-2013, 09:20 AM
Her name is Lupe :lmao Of Course!!!

She even had the tortilla blessed by a priest!!! :lmao

I feel incredibly sorry for people who are religious to the point of delusion... But not so sorry that I don't think they should be euthanized

marini martini
04-12-2013, 09:32 AM
I think most agnostics & atheists in here were raised Catholic.

mrsmaalox
04-12-2013, 09:44 AM
My favorite was the Jesus shaped Cheeto a couple (in Dallas, I think) found. They called it "The Cheesus"! :lmao

The Reckoning
04-12-2013, 11:11 AM
My favorite was the Jesus shaped Cheeto a couple (in Dallas, I think) found. They called it "The Cheesus"! :lmao

you know they were probably the flamin hot ones too

Spur|n|Austin
04-12-2013, 11:50 AM

I sure as hell was! Private Catholic School from 1st-8th grade will send most running from those crazies.

Source: All my friends from school.

marini martini
04-12-2013, 12:11 PM
I sure as hell was! Private Catholic School from 1st-8th grade will send most running from those crazies.

Source: All my friends from school.

LoL! Wrecked my dad's VW while I was supposed to be in church! I quit the Catholic church when I wised up!

I did see lot's of images of Jesus while doing acid though! :tu

leemajors
04-12-2013, 12:21 PM

That's me. After CCD + weekly Mass I was glad to be free. My daughter hasn't been baptized either. She can make a decision on her own about religion when she is old and/or well informed enough to do so.

jeebus
04-12-2013, 12:31 PM
it's weird how Catholics alienate everyone. you don't see too many other religions do that like Catholics do. just growing up and seeing all their weird shit/visions on the news from all the crazy mexicans would turn anyone off. I've sat through a few Catholic weddings and even one of their services while in the military; I thought I was in the 14th century or some shit

marini martini
04-12-2013, 12:35 PM
Hell, I still take communion when at Cathoholic funerals or weddings. I went through those fuckin' blessed sacraments when I was a little scared 6 y.o. I ain't giving that shit up!!! What? God hasn't struck me down yet!!!:toast

..............and he didn't strike me down when I ate a hamburger on Friday. either!:lol

baseline bum
04-12-2013, 02:53 PM
it's weird how Catholics alienate everyone. you don't see too many other religions do that like Catholics do. just growing up and seeing all their weird shit/visions on the news from all the crazy mexicans would turn anyone off. I've sat through a few Catholic weddings and even one of their services while in the military; I thought I was in the 14th century or some shit

Catholics got nothing on these dickhead Charismatic Christians like Kenneth Copeland or on the pentecostal loons tbh.

symple19
04-12-2013, 03:14 PM
That's me. After CCD + weekly Mass I was glad to be free. My daughter hasn't been baptized either. She can make a decision on her own about religion when she is old and/or well informed enough to do so.

Amen to that. My parents didn't indoctrinate me either. Wish there were more out there who would take this approach with their kids :tu