View Full Version : Wizards: OKC finishing the season real good

hater
04-11-2013, 11:40 PM
Nobody is beating them in the West tbh

Heat vs. OKC finals

get it started :rolleyes :sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep

racm
04-11-2013, 11:44 PM
I've always wondered why they even bother with the regular season. $$?

Latarian Milton
04-11-2013, 11:44 PM
they're peaking too soon and i doubt they can sustain such good form deep into the post season tbh. spurs are more experienced and they've been doing the right things (resting for the playoffs, tanking for the #2 seed to get the easiest path possible)

hater
04-11-2013, 11:49 PM
that might be but when Kevin Martin starts ballin late in the season, you know OKC is just toying with teams

Robz4000
04-12-2013, 12:19 AM
Golden State is a pretty bad team when it comes right down to it. They've had some pretty lucky wins all season long that propelled them into a playoff position. OKC looked unimpressive against the Jazz and Knicks recently, and had a bit of trouble beating a tired and broken Spurs team. They'll get out of the West but it'll be mainly due to the rest of the West's failings rather than anything special they're doing.

Clipper Nation
04-12-2013, 12:21 AM
I do think Golden State regresses to the mean bigtime next year, tbh..... sure, they can shoot the three really well, but there's not much else there and the entire league now knows how good they are from the perimeter...

thunderup
04-12-2013, 12:21 AM
We've been sort of coasting so far. There's another gear to this team that has not yet been initiated. Today's game had K-Mart shooting well but I don't expect him to be that deadly in the playoffs.

HI-FI
04-12-2013, 12:30 AM
if we can have a fairly officiated series (at least by NBA standards) i'd love to see Spurs vs Thunder again. granted, we need lots of guys back healthy. Thunder without Harden are not as scary as before, they've basically gone from 3D to 2D. They're still really good with two of the most explosive players in the league, but I think if Spurs are healthy and back in rhythm, they can beat the Thunder. at this point I have no idea how it will work out, and it will be boring if its Thunder vs Heat again.

tbh, the Heat look like the only true badass team this year. everyone else has serious question marks. The entire East is a joke.

Thread
04-12-2013, 12:37 AM
^Pussy & asshole.

Arnold Toht
04-12-2013, 12:58 AM
Lakers take them out round 1. Kobe averages 25/9/9, D12 with 20/15, Nash unconscious from 3

TIMMYtoZO
04-12-2013, 01:43 AM
:lol OKC's ceiling is getting their asses kicked even worse by Miami in the finals in a rematch. I hope that shithole city gets the honor to see a Miami repeat live when their beloved Thunder get swept. :lol

TDMVPDPOY
04-12-2013, 01:58 AM
okc vs heat finals, is going to be heat 4-0 sweep of the methheads

spurs are fodder, 2 seasons best record in the league, fool me once, foole me twice...this season is no dfferent, let the ppremature ejaculation upstairs continue

TrainOfThought5
04-12-2013, 03:15 AM
they're peaking too soon and i doubt they can sustain such good form deep into the post season tbh. spurs are more experienced and they've been doing the right things (resting for the playoffs, tanking for the #2 seed to get the easiest path possible)

Indeed. it wont matter however, as the San Antonio Heat are unstoppable this year.

Thread
04-12-2013, 05:40 AM
:lol OKC's ceiling is getting their asses kicked even worse by Miami in the finals in a rematch. I hope that shithole city gets the honor to see a Miami repeat live when their beloved Thunder get swept. :lol

Chop/chop.

midnightpulp
04-12-2013, 05:43 AM
Chop/chop.

Say the Thunder when they cleave Kobe and Co. from skull to asshole.

Thread
04-12-2013, 05:46 AM
Say the Thunder when they cleave Kobe and Co. from skull to asshole.

At least they didn't take our cookie like they done you just after Herself ran me off.

tee, hee.

midnightpulp
04-12-2013, 05:53 AM
At least they didn't take our cookie like they done you just after Herself ran me off.

tee, hee.

Didn't take your cookies?

What?

Need I remind you:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/pbp/201205190LAL.html

And then Durant caps off that 12 point comeback with a cold-blooded 3 that had Artest talkin' to himself.

And it was at Staples. My god.

Thread
04-12-2013, 05:57 AM
Didn't take your cookies?

What?

Need I remind you:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/pbp/201205190LAL.html

And then Durant caps off that 12 point comeback with a cold-blooded 3 that had Artest talkin' to himself.

And it was at Staples. My god.

You were on the precipice of a Skunker and ended up with a rear guard Skunker.

You've nary room.

Just because I was barred from the room doesn't mean I didn't see you guys, Midst.

midnightpulp
04-12-2013, 06:03 AM

You've nary room.

Just because I was barred from the room doesn't mean I didn't see you guys, Midst.

You're qualifying now.

Skunkers are 4-0. We won 2, ipso facto (as you would say) not a Skunker.

At Staples, Culburn. At Staples. 12 point lead with 8 minutes left in the hourglass, and Kobe let 'em have it.

Thread
04-12-2013, 06:17 AM
You're qualifying now.

Skunkers are 4-0. We won 2, ipso facto (as you would say) not a Skunker.

At Staples, Culburn. At Staples. 12 point lead with 8 minutes left in the hourglass, and Kobe let 'em have it.

You were jackassin' about a Skunker, feelin' strong. They took 3 cookies in broad daylight. I was formulatin' a name for it when She & DUNCAN came knockin' at the door..."does Dale live here?"

"Honey, your friends from the Internet want to talk to you."

midnightpulp
04-12-2013, 06:25 AM

You've nary room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V19Z9bwtGTk

Artest blinked, and that was all the time Durant needed to take his fuckin' head clean off. Notice Kobe. At that moment, he knew 6 was plucked from reality and sent back into fantasy. You almost feel sorry for the schmuck. Jersey hanging out from his shorts. Head slumped, as if he were back in that Colorado courtroom wondering if it's gonna be the chair or the firing squad. And no junkyard dog lawyer was gonna save his hide this time. Nope. Durant's shot was the gavel come crashing down. And in the Staples Center, through the silence and the stillness, you can bet Kobe heard the word "guilty" loud and clear. And it was Durant who rendered the verdict.

Thread
04-12-2013, 06:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V19Z9bwtGTk

Artest blinked, and that was all the time Durant needed to take his fuckin' head clean off. Notice Kobe. At that moment, he knew 6 was plucked from reality and sent back into fantasy. You almost feel sorry for the schmuck. Jersey hanging out from his shorts. Head slumped, as if he were back in that Colorado courtroom wondering if it's gonna be the chair or the firing squad. And no junkyard dog lawyer was gonna save his hide this time. Nope. Durant's shot was the gavel come crashing down. And in the Staples Center, through the silence and the stillness, you can bet Kobe heard the word "guilty" loud and clear. And it was Durant who rendered the verdict.

You've nary room. You were countin' a Skunker and instead they put a Skunker on you. Locking me out of the room doesn't mean it didn't happen. It happened.

Let us proceed...

midnightpulp
04-12-2013, 06:36 AM
You've nary room. You were countin' a Skunker and instead they put a Skunker on you. Locking me out of the room doesn't mean it didn't happen. It happened.

Let us proceed...

Nope. We won 2. Not a skunker.

But 12 points up with 8 left. At Staples, Culburn. At Staples.

Kobe let them poison consecrated ground that night. He was like the Pope opening the doors of the Vatican to a buncha Satanists who proceeded to shit on the marble floor and piss in the holy water fount.

Unforgivable. And you know it.

Spurs9
04-12-2013, 10:39 AM
All it takes is one injury...