PDA

View Full Version : My Music

Monkeyboy14
04-12-2013, 12:48 AM
Hey everyone, just thought I would let everyone know about my recently released EP. Now I dont think a lot of you will be to much into my stuff. But just check it out! Let me know what you think!! I recently won a few competition and am pretty pumped about it!! If you are interested in the rest of the EP, just look me up on itunes, spotify, or like me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/songsbyMax?ref=hl and i have a few on soundcloud as well, https://soundcloud.com/14mwalker Thanks!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPMnZq3s_Gs

The Reckoning
04-12-2013, 01:51 AM
not bad man. not exactly my scene, but i can see where there will be a niche for it.

Monkeyboy14
04-12-2013, 01:56 AM
not bad man. not exactly my scene, but i can see where there will be a niche for it.
Thanks man! appreciate it

Avante
04-12-2013, 05:07 AM
I confess wasn't expecting much, wrong. You had a nice little beat going, catchy lyrics, very nice.

Monkeyboy14
04-12-2013, 01:01 PM
I confess wasn't expecting much, wrong. You had a nice little beat going, catchy lyrics, very nice.
UNDER ESTIMATE MY POWER??? haha just kidding, thank you!

Avante
04-15-2013, 11:24 AM
UNDER ESTIMATE MY POWER??? haha just kidding, thank you!

Well when you're heard a million recordings artists, everything from 1920 blues to todays rap......

Monkeyboy14
04-15-2013, 03:36 PM
Well when you're heard a million recordings artists, everything from 1920 blues to todays rap......
haha its cool i get it. I understand, i mean if i saw some random dude on a website trying to promote his music that obviously hasnt gone anywhere yet I wouldnt expect to much either haha

Avante
04-15-2013, 03:46 PM
haha its cool i get it. I understand, i mean if i saw some random dude on a website trying to promote his music that obviously hasnt gone anywhere yet I wouldnt expect to much either haha

You know you're good when you can sit down with whatever ya play, and do something original and draw an audience. An audience that will give ya some props once you are done. I play blues harmonica and can half ass moan them blues, somehow I can pull that off depsite not having a clue what I'm doing. Yep....faking it.

Ya got some talent, but as you can see this place isn't the best place if you're looking for some....attaboy good stuff.

Monkeyboy14
04-15-2013, 03:54 PM
You know you're good when you can sit down with whatever ya play, and do something original and draw an audience. An audience that will give ya some props once you are done. I play blues harmonica and can half ass moan them blues, somehow I can pull that off depsite not having a clue what I'm doing. Yep....faking it.

Ya got some talent, but as you can see this place isn't the best place if you're looking for some....attaboy good stuff.
Oh sweet, thats actually really cool, ive always wanted to learn harmonica. But I appreciate the compliment man! Yeah I might want to find a difference place than a basketball forum to get noticed hahaha

Avante
04-15-2013, 04:08 PM
Oh sweet, thats actually really cool, ive always wanted to learn harmonica. But I appreciate the compliment man! Yeah I might want to find a difference place than a basketball forum to get noticed hahaha

Ya wanna learn the harmonica youtube....Noah Lewis, DeFord Bailey, Sonny Terry, John Lee "Sonny Boy" Williamson. Buy ya a cheap Lee Oskar C. Play it with the 10 on the right side. Yep, backwards. Now simply try to mimic what they are playing, inside 6 months you;ll be ready to check out Little Walter, Big Walter Horton and Sonny Boy Williamson(yep another one). Give it about a year.

Hell yes you'll suck at first, everyone does.

Considered by many to be "da man" as far as early harmonica playing goes.

htKDQTPIlHw

DisAsTerBot
04-17-2013, 04:12 PM
mouth percussion???

Monkeyboy14
04-17-2013, 11:10 PM
mouth percussion???
Beatboxing yeah, with some percussion off hitting the guitar haha

Monkeyboy14
04-17-2013, 11:11 PM
Ya wanna learn the harmonica youtube....Noah Lewis, DeFord Bailey, Sonny Terry, John Lee "Sonny Boy" Williamson. Buy ya a cheap Lee Oskar C. Play it with the 10 on the right side. Yep, backwards. Now simply try to mimic what they are playing, inside 6 months you;ll be ready to check out Little Walter, Big Walter Horton and Sonny Boy Williamson(yep another one). Give it about a year.

Hell yes you'll suck at first, everyone does.

Considered by many to be "da man" as far as early harmonica playing goes.

htKDQTPIlHw
Thats pretty cool! Ill have to look into that when I get a little free time haha

DisAsTerBot
04-18-2013, 08:52 AM
Beatboxing yeah, with some percussion off hitting the guitar haha

cool man, sounds good

Monkeyboy14
04-18-2013, 01:20 PM
cool man, sounds good
Thanks man!

Avante
04-18-2013, 01:24 PM
Thanks man!

So who influensed you?