PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Pau and Howard aren't sipping the Vino..

HarlemHeat37
04-12-2013, 04:08 AM
Asked about Bryant's offensive performance, Gasol returned to a years-old theme: "I think it's spectacular and very impressive. ... On the other hand, I'm a player that -- I like to see a little more ball movement and better balance. That's just how I perceive this game."

"We just got to play together; that's the biggest thing," Howard said. "Play together. I think we got to really play inside-out. That's what kills teams. It slows the game down. It gets me and Pau in a rhythm, and we're able to find guys on the perimeter also. It's tough to guard."

LkrFan
04-12-2013, 04:16 AM
HH looking for chinks in det PNG armor. Kobe knows this. That's why he's averaged 9.2 apg during our last 6 games (5-1 record).

We're 2.5 GB of 7th seed. I think we'll get it. That way, we play dem Spurs. CIA Pop will try, but there's no ducking dem Lakers this year. :nope

HarlemHeat37
04-12-2013, 04:19 AM
What?..

Those aren't my quotes, those are quotes directly from Gasol and Howard:lol..

midnightpulp
04-12-2013, 04:31 AM
HH looking for chinks in det PNG armor. Kobe knows this. That's why he's averaged 9.2 apg during our last 6 games (5-1 record).

We're 2.5 GB of 7th seed. I think we'll get it. That way, we play dem Spurs. CIA Pop will try, but there's no ducking dem Lakers this year. :nope

Houston would have to lose out and the Lakers would have to win out. Ain't happening. Especially Houston losing out since they have games with the Kings and Suns.

LkrFan
04-12-2013, 04:42 AM
Houston would have to lose out and the Lakers would have to win out. Ain't happening. Especially Houston losing out since they have games with the Kings and Suns.
We'll see:

CIA Pop might sit Duncan if he thinks he needs the rest (aka strategic tanking). No Manu. <100% TP if he plays.
We play Houston at Staples in what may be a must win for us.
GS talked shit after beating us at Oracle. Lakers will be looking for revenge tonight.

Did I say all games are must win games for LA and at Staples?

midnightpulp
04-12-2013, 04:59 AM
We'll see:

CIA Pop might sit Duncan if he thinks he needs the rest (aka strategic tanking). No Manu. <100% TP if he plays.
We play Houston at Staples in what may be a must win for us.
GS talked shit after beating us at Oracle. Lakers will be looking for revenge tonight.

Did I say all games are must win games for LA and at Staples?

It's likely you win out (Spurs will most certainly tank. Golden State is on a back-to-back. And Houston, having locked up their seed, might rest players against the Lakers, as well). But Houston losing out is extremely unlikely with two tanking teams on their schedule.

Thread
04-12-2013, 05:28 AM
Golden State is on a back-to-back.

Thank Christ.

rayjayjohnson
04-12-2013, 06:50 AM
Thank Christ.
weren't you run out of town?

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2013, 07:30 AM
What?..

Those aren't my quotes, those are quotes directly from Gasol and Howard:lol..

:lol Really ask yourself: "Who Cares What Ren and Stimpy Think?"

When them clowns start bring in at least 80 mil in revenue alone (annually) as Kobe does for the Lakers then they can gripe...until then they will fall in line and do what Kobe fucking says...because after all This is Kobe's Team and his Town...

Dwight and Pau only eat if Kobe says so...Kobe still gets the big piece of chicken....So Tough Titty :lol

Tough Titty

Thread
04-12-2013, 09:28 AM
weren't you run out of town?

I was invited back by a large school of posters led by Tuna.

UZER
04-12-2013, 10:21 AM

When them clowns start bring in at least 80 mil in revenue alone (annually) as Kobe does for the Lakers then they can gripe...until then they will fall in line and do what Kobe fucking says...because after all This is Kobe's Team and his Town...

Dwight and Pau only eat if Kobe says so...Kobe still gets the big piece of chicken....So Tough Titty :lol

Tough Titty

And dispute all that...he is still owned by a white man.

LkrFan
04-12-2013, 11:04 AM

Tough Titty
:rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
04-12-2013, 11:06 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/002/135/sw50sw8sw578.gif

Killakobe81
04-12-2013, 11:08 AM
Pau can talk he made the mostof his touches, Howard scored mostltyy when spoon fed. In addition to his 6 turnovers vs. Portland many of Kobe's, Nash, Blake and especially Pau's come from trying to force feed Howard the ball.

I dont have an issue with the concept because as great as Kobe is no way can they upset or even extend OKC in a playoff series if Bryant has to do THAT much.

But what a game ...I dont care who they were playing ... not sure what was most impressive:

Playing all 48 in a nack to back ...
Only 1 turnover as much as he handled the ball ...
His efficiency
18 freebies without a miss
Or just the all-around skill-set he displayed ..

I rrt not to be overly effusive when I praise Bryant, but the work he did two nights ago was Jordanesque

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2013, 12:12 PM

by which white guy? this is where you're "uniquely" wrong...Kobe runs the Lakers...even the FO...he wanted Phil gone...and Phil was gone...he wanted Shaq gone and Shaq was gone...he wanted Phil back and Phil came back...He wanted to keep Pau and Paussy is still here...He issued a no trade Metta edict Metta is still here...He called Stern's ref a faggot, routinely gets away with elbows, plays as many minutes as he wants, forces the league to apologize for missed calls, and in some ways he evens has Stern in his back pocket...So no that nigga is free...owned by no one :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2013, 12:15 PM
Pau can talk he made the mostof his touches, Howard scored mostltyy when spoon fed. In addition to his 6 turnovers vs. Portland many of Kobe's, Nash, Blake and especially Pau's come from trying to force feed Howard the ball.

I dont have an issue with the concept because as great as Kobe is no way can they upset or even extend OKC in a playoff series if Bryant has to do THAT much.

But what a game ...I dont care who they were playing ... not sure what was most impressive:

His efficiency

I rrt not to be overly effusive when I praise Bryant, but the work he did two nights ago was Jordanesque

and it's teaching Dwight and Pau a valuable lesson in the art of having heart....listen I get Kobe...he's been there all season willing his team and if he's going down he's gonna fail with the ball in HIS hands not in Dwight's or Pau's and I'm OK with that...he's earned that right by being lion hearted

Thread
04-12-2013, 12:27 PM
and it's teaching Dwight and Pau a valuable lesson in the art of having heart....listen I get Kobe...he's been there all season willing his team and if he's going down he's gonna fail with the ball in HIS hands not in Dwight's or Pau's and I'm OK with that...he's earned that right by being lion hearted

Kool Aid Man

Riddler
04-12-2013, 12:33 PM

His efficiency

Kobe could score 50 against a little league team and you would call it Jordanesque. Oh wait he did.

Double-Up
04-12-2013, 12:33 PM
7th seed Lakerfan???...they'll be lucky to get the 8th, fucking homers. :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2013, 12:34 PM
Kool Aid Man

Thanks for the Italian gangsta kiss on the check

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2013, 12:35 PM
Kobe could score 50 against a little league team and you would call it Jordanesque. Oh wait he did.

or he could drop 65 in his prime against a loaded Trailblazer team....

or he could drop 62 points in 3Q against a good Mavs team

just saying

UZER
04-12-2013, 12:38 PM
by which white guy? this is where you're "uniquely" wrong...Kobe runs the Lakers...even the FO...he wanted Phil gone...and Phil was gone...he wanted Shaq gone and Shaq was gone...he wanted Phil back and Phil came back...He wanted to keep Pau and Paussy is still here...He issued a no trade Metta edict Metta is still here...He called Stern's ref a faggot, routinely gets away with elbows, plays as many minutes as he wants, forces the league to apologize for missed calls, and in some ways he evens has Stern in his back pocket...So no that nigga is free...owned by no one :lol

Touched a nerve.
Are you a DJ? Cuz you can spin dat shit!

Riddler
04-12-2013, 12:40 PM
or he could drop 65 in his prime against a loaded Trailblazer team....

or he could drop 62 points in 3Q against a good Mavs team

just saying

Or he could be on trial for rape during his prime

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2013, 12:41 PM
Touched a nerve.
Are you a DJ? Cuz you can spin dat shit!

the only thing I spun was my dick in your mouth....what I said is not only true but on point....Kobe calls the shots no one owns him....he met Dr. Buss face to face and said either trade me or Shaq...the rest is history

now Timmy is a whole nother story :hat

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2013, 12:42 PM
Or he could be on trial for rape during his prime

or he could have gotten smooth away with that shit

DPG21920
04-12-2013, 01:05 PM
Kool Aid Man

You're better than that. Quite possibly a lot better, but damn it, you never never act the part. You don't celebrate losing. Never.

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2013, 01:19 PM
and Harlem Ho this is why your boy is a fucking simp...chicken hearted simp...He was asked if he could be Kobe 1 on 1 and he's acting all nervous and trembling and then attacks the reporter for asking the question...this is what separates Kobe and MJ's heart from Lebron's...

Lebron's response:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFI1MHgZpE4

Kobe's response:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnDrm8YPSBE

:p:

UZER
04-12-2013, 01:27 PM
the only thing I spun was my dick in your mouth....what I said is not only true but on point....Kobe calls the shots no one owns him....he met Dr. Buss face to face and said either trade me or Shaq...the rest is history

now Timmy is a whole nother story :hat

Gay reply...typical. Come out of the closet already phaggot.

You can spin all day, but Buss owns Kobe, and Vanessa owns Kobe.

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2013, 01:34 PM
Gay reply...typical. Come out of the closet already phaggot.

You can spin all day, but Buss owns Kobe, and Vanessa owns Kobe.

Hey let me get back to ya..I need to go shit on some bitch calling himself UZER

UZER
04-12-2013, 01:51 PM
Hey let me get back to ya..I need to go shit on some bitch calling himself UZER

When see him, tell him to stop using my name.. But you kids have fun, pinkie.