Behavior fitting of a San Diego Padre.

Fuckin' faggot.

symple19
04-12-2013, 08:57 AM
:lmao broken collar bone

Somebody forgot to tell Zachary that he's not a free safety :lol

G-Nob
04-12-2013, 10:06 AM
Awesome television last night on MLB network. Marquis deliberately throws at Kemp. $140M golden boy unintentionally throws at Quentin. Quentin charges and shoulder bumps golden boy. Benches clear. Kemp has to be restrained after getting in the umpire's face and says Marquis should've been thrown out. Play resumes. Post game reporter in the tunnel announces golden boy has a broken collarbone. Kemp flies out of the Dodger clubhouse looking for Quentin. A fight ensues in the player parking lot between Kemp and Quentin. Dodger and Padre players sprint out of their clubhouses in front of the media and all. Break up the fight.

Cannot wait to see what MLB does after this. Also, listening to Vin Scully play-by-play'ing the entire thing was just beautiful.

Bill_Brasky
04-12-2013, 11:19 AM
Baseball players might be the biggest pussies in sports. That light contact was enough to break a collarbone? Dosteroids make your bones brittle or some shit?

TheMACHINE
04-12-2013, 12:07 PM
wow..why the hell did he want to take the full force of that hit against a bigger player who is running at full speed?!

Robz4000
04-12-2013, 12:55 PM
:lmao Man it sucks to be a Padre fan when all you have is this to look forward to...:depressed

Phillip
04-12-2013, 04:54 PM
Baseball players might be the biggest pussies in sports. That light contact was enough to break a collarbone? Dosteroids make your bones brittle or some shit?

it might have something to do with the fact that Quentin outweighs Greinke by like 40+ lbs (Greinke being only around 190), and was charging at full speed, while Grienke used his shoulder to absorb the blow. I'd say that would be expected of to happen to most anyone.

JMarkJohns
04-12-2013, 05:24 PM
Don't understand the venom directed at Quentin.

Ok, so the guy gets hit a lot. It's his stance. True. But Grienke has now hit him three times, plus an overhead heater.

When Quentin looked To the mound, Grienke was well off the hill, staring back at him, mouthing "What?!"

I'd go to, especially since the first HBP came after Quentin homered off him. Convenient loss of control.

And if Grienke gets a pass for not "intending" to hit Q, then Q gets a pass for not intending to break his collarbone.

I've never seen a pitcher square up a charger like that.

Grienke is built like a punter and just buried his shoulder into a linebacker.

Stupid. He initiated the shoulder contact.

He also initiated the HBP.

Grienke got what he deserved.

Chris
04-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Greinke has hit Quentin two times before this, and in the same spots. Quentin was held back from charging the mound on one occasion, so this is something that has been brewing for a long time. Grienke is a pussy for breaking his collarbone, catchers get paid to take collisions. What a dumbass! imo He deserved it.

monosylab1k
04-12-2013, 08:37 PM
Considering how often he gets hit, his list of pitchers he holds a grudge against must be really long.

Anyways, Quentin looked like he wasn't going to charge until Greinke started to talk shit to him. Greinke asked for it.

JMarkJohns
04-12-2013, 08:43 PM
I doubt there's another big league pitcher who has hit him 3 times plus one overhead heater.

That's an insane tally.

None of it started until Quentin took him deep years back, then wannabe linebacker got butthurt and started aiming up and in, using the "he gets hit a lot" shit as a shield.

symple19
04-13-2013, 01:20 AM
I'm still watching the video and laughing. What's even funnier is the outrage from guys like Mattingly and Kemp.

:lol

Good for the Giants and the rest of the West.

http://www.tremendousupsidepotential.com/img/Q!.jpg

Robz4000
04-13-2013, 03:38 AM
Don't understand the venom directed at Quentin.

Ok, so the guy gets hit a lot. It's his stance. True. But Grienke has now hit him three times, plus an overhead heater.

When Quentin looked To the mound, Grienke was well off the hill, staring back at him, mouthing "What?!"

I'd go to, especially since the first HBP came after Quentin homered off him. Convenient loss of control.

And if Grienke gets a pass for not "intending" to hit Q, then Q gets a pass for not intending to break his collarbone.

I've never seen a pitcher square up a charger like that.

Grienke is built like a punter and just buried his shoulder into a linebacker.

Stupid. He initiated the shoulder contact.

He also initiated the HBP.

Grienke got what he deserved.

100 times this. Grienke is fucking retarded.

midnightpulp
04-13-2013, 07:47 AM
Shaking my damn head at all you assholes making light of this injury.

I would never, ever do such a thing.

:lol Kobe torn Achilles

symple19
04-13-2013, 09:56 AM
Shaking my damn head at all you assholes making light of this injury.

I would never, ever do such a thing.

:lol Kobe torn Achilles

:lol

Like I said in the lol Kobe's injury party thread, the Dodgers have two solid guys they can call upon to fill in. Capuano and Lilly would probably be in most other teams rotations.