:lmaoCubby
:lmao mah n!gga DOK
:lmaoSuns

Thread
04-12-2013, 09:26 AM
&, goddamn it...& 45.

phoenix219
04-12-2013, 03:00 PM
Frye hasn't played, Shannon Brown can't get off the bench, nothing wrong with Dragic, Dudley or Scola. Majerle left the team in disgust.

Laugh at the Suns all you want; We are all laughing at the pathetic mess Bob Sarver has made, with Lance Blanks and his butt buddy Lindsey Hunter. This year has been a mess. Firing Gentry was a joke. Poor decision after poor decision. But its clear that we started tanking after Gentry quit and Gortat went down.

Gentry was probably against the tank job, and playing Michael Beasley, and it got him his walking papers.

phoenix219
04-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Wow you just made me feel old... I remember at the beginning, when it was 0 and 32.

What a trip down memory lane...

Thread
04-12-2013, 03:09 PM
Wow you just made me feel old... I remember at the beginning, when it was 0 and 32.

What a trip down memory lane...

Everything changed after we won middle of the 3 peat. The guys quit AZ Central and opened up at Sose's Joint. It was shit after that. Central changed their software, called Phoenix PD, we 3 peated, they called Phoenix SWAT. You were there. I don't have to tell you. It was awful.

phoenix219
04-12-2013, 04:41 PM
SWAT? I didn't know about that one. Ahahahaha. Really? But yeah, you had azcentral grasping at straws. I've dealt with SWAT once in real life.....

I made the jump to Sose's along with everyone else. Admin at azcentral was lazy and couldn't handle you. Lol. For awhile I would read threads at both boards but after awhile there was just no reason to head back to azcentral. Now they have some kind of retarded pay wall or something. Fuck it.

Man, time flies... What was that, the Jason Kidd years?