PDA

View Full Version : Let the meltdown begin

purist
04-12-2013, 05:48 PM
all the message board geeks going into a frenzy:lol All about team first and Jack hadn't done squat this year. how many 3ptrs clanking off the iron do we need to see before u start giving him the bonner treatment? if he was having negative effect on youngsters (i.e. kawhi) then he needs to go. :flag:

HarlemHeat37
04-12-2013, 05:48 PM
Too early for this thread, tbh..

If the Spurs lose to the Kings, the servers will crash:lol..

Pop
04-12-2013, 05:50 PM
all the message board geeks going into a frenzy:lol All about team first and Jack hadn't done squat this year. how many 3ptrs clanking off the iron do we need to see before u start giving him the bonner treatment? if he was having negative effect on youngsters (i.e. kawhi) then he needs to go. :flag:

Sjax still plays better D than KY, he could still shut down the likes of Dirk, KY couldn't have been mentored by a better player when you look at their skillsets.

BackHome
04-12-2013, 08:58 PM
My only issue is that you have Diaw out with a bad back and Manu with a hamstring that could snap at any moment and your going to waive a player just before the big Dance?

SpurPadre
04-12-2013, 09:01 PM

Giving Jax the Bonner treatment? Please, this move opens up more minutes for that red headed piece of monkey shit.

mexicanjunior
04-12-2013, 09:08 PM
Nothing to meltdown about tbh...this team was never a serious threat to OKC.

baseline bum
04-12-2013, 09:13 PM
This move guarantees big minutes for Ginger Faggot. Fucking disaster this move is.

DDUBB1770
04-12-2013, 09:22 PM

Who do you think will be playing PF when Tim is not on the floor now? Bonner so just as many clanks and a massive pussy! So we are back to the original bonner treatment a ton of undeserved minutes.

purist
04-12-2013, 10:07 PM
FYI jack is not a 4

EricB
04-12-2013, 10:11 PM
This move guarantees big minutes for Ginger Faggot. Fucking disaster this move is.

Yeah should've continued to let jack pour and cause problems. Awesome.

SpurPadre
04-12-2013, 10:12 PM
FYI jack is not a 4

Neither is Bonner. He's a number 2 if you know what I mean?

TheGoldStandard
04-12-2013, 10:15 PM
Neither is Bonner. He's a number 2 if you know what I mean?

I can see on a shitty team Jax causing locker room woe's but with Vets in the locker room who the team respects there shouldn't have been any problems. This has pissing contest all over it and the end result is the Red Menace. Greg Popovich has a fever and the only prescription is more Bonner.

SpurPadre
04-12-2013, 10:19 PM
I can see on a shitty team Jax causing locker room woe's but with Vets in the locker room who the team respects there shouldn't have been any problems. This has pissing contest all over it and the end result is the Red Menace. Greg Popovich has a fever and the only prescription is more Bonner.

I mean, we've had worse locker room problems in the past. Didn't Avery Johnson punch Malik Rose back in '99? We kept both of them and didn't look back.

Budkin
04-12-2013, 10:56 PM
The worst. smh

baseline bum
04-12-2013, 11:15 PM
I mean, we've had worse locker room problems in the past. Didn't Avery Johnson punch Malik Rose back in '99? We kept both of them and didn't look back.

That was 2000. I think that was right about the time the team tried to trade him to the Clippers for Derek Anderson.

KaiRMD1
04-12-2013, 11:27 PM
It was the worst timing and quite frankly, they waive a guy who complained in house over a guy who lost weight, sucks and bitched on twitter about how the spurs lost two years in a row because his fast ass was on the bench. And bonner

Dingle Barry
04-13-2013, 01:19 AM
My only issue is that you have Diaw out with a bad back and Manu with a hamstring that could snap at any moment and your going to waive a player just before the big Dance?
This shit! Waiving fucking Josef Stalin doesn't make sense right now. This isn't some goddamn church league where you can cut someone on principle. I don't care if buckets started a race war in the locker room and urinated on pops wife, this decision is completely impulsive retarded bullshit.

TJastal
04-13-2013, 01:37 AM
This shit! Waiving fucking Josef Stalin doesn't make sense right now. This isn't some goddamn church league where you can cut someone on principle. I don't care if buckets started a race war in the locker room and urinated on pops wife, this decision is completely impulsive retarded bullshit.

Relax. All this means is Leonard plays the majority of "buckets" 15-18 shitty minutes a game from now on, something most spurs fans have been clamoring about all year.

SenorSpur
04-13-2013, 01:40 AM
If Jack's departure opens up more minutes for Pop's red-headed stepson, God help us all.

superjames1992
04-13-2013, 01:43 AM
If Jack's departure opens up more minutes for Pop's red-headed stepson, God help us all.
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/files/2012/12/spurs_rockets_12d_bc_10-306x210.jpg

TJastal
04-13-2013, 01:46 AM

Bonner actually shot it well tonight. Check the calendar and try not to doubletake.

SenorSpur
04-13-2013, 01:50 AM
Bonner actually shot it well tonight. Check the calendar and try not to doubletake.

I don't give a shit how well he shot it tonight in a meaningless regular season game versus the Kings. The fact is the playoffs are a week away and that means one thing - Bonner's mental midgetry will be on full display, while his 3-pt shot will be vacationing somewhere in the Bahamas. Revisit all his past playoff performances and try not to rewrite history.

BatManu20
04-13-2013, 02:04 AM
Nothing to meltdown about tbh...this team was never a serious threat to OKC.

OKC? Sure we were. Miami, no.

Budkin
04-13-2013, 02:07 AM

http://kicksaddict.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/mattfront.jpeg

KaiRMD1
04-13-2013, 02:10 AM

Bonner was starting to get minutes before Jack left. Now that Jack is gone, Bonner will be on the court a lot which means that teams will pretty much run a train on the Spurs once he touches the court.

SenorSpur
04-13-2013, 02:22 AM
Bonner was starting to get minutes before Jack left. Now that Jack is gone, Bonner will be on the court a lot which means that teams will pretty much run a train on the Spurs once he touches the court.

Can you imagine Bonner trying to guard any reserve forward on any of the WC playoff teams? So as I previously stated, God help us all.

purist
04-13-2013, 10:36 AM
Bonner is not a perimeter defender; but he is a decent low post defender. He won't be guarding the 2 or 3 spot regardless. The concern should be that Neal may have to be called on more on defense.