PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Pau Gasol appreciation thread..

HarlemHeat37
04-13-2013, 12:13 AM
He's probably the most under appreciated player of our era, tbh..

A joy to watch, he plays basketball the right way, he's an artist, tbh..

Can't wait to see him in the HOF..

ElNono
04-13-2013, 12:15 AM
Underrated, tbh... when he plays well his team wins...

baseline bum
04-13-2013, 12:16 AM
He's probably the most under appreciated player of our era, tbh..

A joy to watch, he plays basketball the right way, he's an artist, tbh..

Can't wait to see him in the HOF..

Nah, the rest of the league understands how good he is, but Kobefan is still stuck in reactionary mode from the Shaquille era tbh.

D12
04-13-2013, 12:17 AM
:cry whatever discredits Kobe's accomplishments :cry

DMC
04-13-2013, 12:17 AM
Nah, the rest of the league understands how good he is, but Kobefan is still stuck in reactionary mode from the Shaquille era tbh.

Kobefan knows. They are currently in denial but they will soon come out of that if Pau gets minutes.

They all registered here post Pau you know, since Kobe wasn't moving them.

BatManu20
04-13-2013, 12:23 AM
Really undervalued, only because of the team he plays for and their greedy fan base. If he plays for any other team, he's beloved by the fans tbh.

whitemamba
04-13-2013, 12:25 AM
spur fan sucking paus dick,,

Pau>duncan

Thread
04-13-2013, 12:26 AM
He couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe took him in.

DMC
04-13-2013, 12:26 AM
We'll take Pau in a heartbeat. I've always said that. I've never had misgivings about Pau Gasol. Others here have.

DMC
04-13-2013, 12:27 AM
He couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe took him in.

Kobe doesn't make player acquisitions. Cause vs correlation, look it up between your jerkoff sessions.

Thread
04-13-2013, 12:29 AM
Kobe doesn't make player acquisitions. Cause vs correlation, look it up between your jerkoff sessions.

Fine. You take that one. I'm takin' this one: Gasol didn't win a single playoff game until Kobe took him in.

DMC
04-13-2013, 12:31 AM
Fine. You take that one. I'm takin' this one: Gasol didn't win a single playoff game until Kobe took him in.

First you deny being a Kobe fan then you campaign and carry his torch.

Go ahead, defend your fandom with the "nolo contendre" claim.

AaronY
04-13-2013, 01:06 AM
Laker fans seem to be upset tonight

Clipper Nation
04-13-2013, 01:08 AM
We'll take Pau in a heartbeat.

So would we.... he could join Matt Barnes, Caron Butler, and our other ex-Lakers in torturing Lakerfan with career nights against their sorry-ass team, tbh :lol

Thread
04-13-2013, 01:09 AM
First you deny being a Kobe fan then you campaign and carry his torch.

Go ahead, defend your fandom with the "nolo contendre" claim.

I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

Thread
04-13-2013, 01:10 AM
Laker fans seem to be upset tonight

In for penny.

In for pound.

Bynumite
04-13-2013, 01:15 AM
Pau's got the keys to the car, hope he doesn't drive the same way he plays... like a huge vagina. Joking, Pau's great.

Killakobe81
04-13-2013, 01:21 AM
Lost in the Kobe injury guy had a triple double ...
His defense sux now but glad to see his offense return
We had a slum chance at a playoff upset now we don't but Pau rounding in to form was a big.reason why much better post player than Dwight

whitemamba
04-13-2013, 01:22 AM
So would we.... he could join Matt Barnes, Caron Butler, and our other ex-Lakers in torturing Lakerfan with career nights against their sorry-ass team, tbh :lol

when i finish taking my shit, you can have it ok?

Killakobe81
04-13-2013, 01:23 AM

Fuck yo team clown, u were just bitchin earlier about the same old Clips ...

HI-FI
04-13-2013, 01:23 AM
We'll take Pau in a heartbeat. I've always said that. I've never had misgivings about Pau Gasol. Others here have.

i've never had misgivings either. I was as pissed as Pop when that trade went thru because I knew it was a game changer. obviously Kobe fans must've felt the same way since they only got confident to join once he arrived :lol

great player though, him and Shaq deserve statues right after Stern.

Clipper Nation
04-13-2013, 01:24 AM

And you were just bragging earlier about another ref-driven victory, then Kirby took some major karma to the knee.... :lol

Thread
04-13-2013, 01:24 AM
i've never had misgivings either. I was as pissed as Pop when that trade went thru because I knew it was a game changer. obviously Kobe fans must've felt the same way since they only got confident to join once he arrived :lol

great player though, him and Shaq deserve statues right after Stern.

Though Gasol could not win a single playoff game till Kobe took him in.

whitemamba
04-13-2013, 01:25 AM

most insecure faggot here no question.

Killakobe81
04-13-2013, 01:38 AM
And you were just bragging earlier about another ref-driven victory, then Kirby took some major karma to the knee.... :lol
Nope try again. First I was pissed Curry was being left wide open. Second I did not even post until after I found out to Kobe ...
U just ain't built for this shit and neither is your team of monkeys and Lakers cast offs

HarlemHeat37
04-13-2013, 02:28 AM
I'm actually going to cheer for the Lakers with Kobe out, it'll be interesting, tbh:lol..

Thread
04-13-2013, 02:29 AM
I'm actually going to cheer for the Lakers with Kobe out, it'll be interesting, tbh:lol..

That's the chickenshit in ya coming to the fore.

racm
04-13-2013, 03:55 AM
Pau's been playing great since they put him in the low post and put Howard in the high post a la Splitter.

Took 'Antoni 75 games to figure it out.

Johnny RIngo
04-13-2013, 04:19 AM
What a lot of people have forgotten is that he's been playing the whole year with plantar fasciitis. Very difficult for bigs in the NBA to be productive with that injury. Doesn't heal itself over the course of a season either. Props to him for having to deal with that injury on top of the Kobe/Dwight/D'Antoni bullshit.

racm
04-13-2013, 04:23 AM
What a lot of people have forgotten is that he's been playing the whole year with plantar fasciitis. Very difficult for bigs in the NBA to be productive with that injury. Doesn't heal itself over the course of a season either. Props to him for having to deal with that injury on top of the Kobe/Dwight/D'Antoni bullshit.

Didn't TD have that back in '06? Amazing the Spurs still finished with 63 wins then.

Johnny RIngo
04-13-2013, 04:25 AM
Didn't TD have that back in '06? Amazing the Spurs still finished with 63 wins then.

Well prime TD with plantar fasciitis>>>>>Gasol with plantar fascitis obviously. And yeah, TD had a beast series against the Mavs that year.

Latarian Milton
04-13-2013, 09:52 AM
dude was a perfect #2 of the double crown team but he couldn't even win a single game in the playoffs when he was the best player of his team. dude might be good but his memphis years must hurt his legend imho. even t-mac could win some games in the playoffs playing by himself, though he was a lifelong 2nd round virgin.

ambchang
04-13-2013, 10:25 AM
Pau made the playoffs on his own. Kobe misses the playoffs on his own. You do the math.

Thread
04-13-2013, 11:32 AM
Pau made the playoffs on his own. Kobe misses the playoffs on his own. You do the math.

Gasol never won a single playoff game till Kobe took him in.

ambchang
04-13-2013, 07:39 PM

Only made playoffs twice in three years until gasol took him in.

Clipper Nation
04-13-2013, 07:53 PM

Kirby never won a single ring without Daddy until Pau took him in...

Thread
04-13-2013, 08:11 PM

Pau didn't win a single playoff game till Kobe took him in.

Clipper Nation
04-13-2013, 08:13 PM
Pau didn't win a single playoff game till Kobe took him in.

You can have that, but I'm sticking with:::

Thread
04-13-2013, 08:14 PM
You can have that, but I'm sticking with:::

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Clipper Nation
04-13-2013, 08:15 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Pau's a ring winner

He wins rings

Thread
04-13-2013, 08:18 PM
Pau's a ring winner

He wins rings

:rolleyes

TheCultOfPersonality
04-13-2013, 08:40 PM
Really undervalued, only because of the team he plays for and their greedy fan base. If he plays for any other team, he's beloved by the fans tbh.
Memphis fans dislike Pau even more than the Laker fans do.

Thread
04-13-2013, 08:43 PM
Memphis fans dislike Pau even more than the Laker fans do.

Because he wouldn't get under basket there. He was content to stay on the baseline for the 17 footer. Same problem he has in CA.. He let Perkins eat his lunch and take his cookie in '08, and then let Dirk & Chandler pull his pants down in broad daylight in '11.

Gasol is a loser in a winner's circle. It happens that way sometimes.