PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: DPG gets credit for the Lakers downfall.

midnightpulp
04-13-2013, 02:52 AM
On March 10th of the Year of Our Lord 2011, DPG made a 500.00 bet with Koolaid_Man, a well known Lakers homer and welfare recipient, that the Miami Heat would beat the Los Angeles Lakers, the reigning defending champions and odds on favorite to once again win the O'Brien.

The Heat would go on to win the game. However, in a not-so-shocking turn of events, Koolaid_Man welched on the bet and proceeded to insult, mock, and laugh at DPG for days on end, bragging about how he "paid DPG right up his ass."

At the time, I was corresponding with DPG via PM and asked him why he would wager with such an unreliable character. He told me that is precisely why he made the bet. He knew all along that Kool would welch, an event he hoped would curse the Lakers for the foreseeable future. See, DPG is a firm believer in Karma and he counted on Koolaid_Man's actions punishing the Lakers via proxy, since punishing the Lakers also punishes Koolaid_Man.

Not being a believer in the supernatural, I was skeptical. Then the Lakers got completely obliterated by the Dallas Mavericks. Maybe there was something to the concept of Karma after all.

Then the Lakers hire Mike Brown. And now I'm 75% convinced that there are forces we can't explain engineering events beneath the fabric of the observable universe.

Then the Lakers lose in embarrassing fashion to the Thunder, punctuated by two Kobe chokejobs. Yeah, Karma is looking pretty real now.

The Lakers respond to the disappointment of the 2012 season by reloading with one of the most stacked rosters in NBA history. Lakers fans got their swagger back. Haters are foaming at the mouth. Number 17 is surely on its way and nothing short of serious injuries to their best players can stop them, right?

And injuries to their best players is exactly what happened. Not just one or even two. Their top 4 players have all suffered moderate to severe to now season ending injuries. The Lakers' injury woes are so improbable that even Blazer fans are feeling mild sympathy. No one saw it coming. The Lakers were poised to once again visit their evil reign upon the league and those injuries were like a Deus Ex Machina right out of a Greek Tragedy, especially Kobe's torn Achilles, which in this case is more than symbolically appropriate.

The Gods did indeed descend from the Heavens and make everything right.

And it was DPG who got their asses off Olympus and down here with us mortals to punish the wicked and serve justice to the righteous.

Thread
04-13-2013, 02:54 AM
On March 10th of the Year of Our Lord 2011, DPG made a 500.00 bet with Koolaid_Man, a well known Lakers homer and welfare recipient, that the Miami Heat would beat the Los Angeles Lakers, the reigning defending champions and odds on favorite to once again win the O'Brien.

The Heat would go on to win the game. However, in a not-so-shocking turn of events, Koolaid_Men welched on the bet and proceeded to insult, mock, and laugh at DPG for days on end, bragging about how he "paid DPG right up his ass."

At the time I was corresponding with DPG via PM, and I asked him why he would wager with such an unreliable character. He told me that is precisely why he made the bet. He knew all along that Kool would welch, an event he hoped would curse the Lakers for the foreseeable future. See, DPG is a firm believer in Karma and he counted on Koolaid_Man's actions punishing the Lakers via proxy, since punishing the Lakers also punishes Koolaid_Man.

Not being a believer in the supernatural, I was skeptical. Then the Lakers got completely obliterated by the Dallas Mavericks. Maybe there was something to the concept of Karma after all.

Then the Lakers hire Mike Brown. And now I'm 75% convinced that there are forces we can't explain engineering events beneath the fabric of the observable universe.

Then the Lakers lose in embarrassing fashion to the Thunder, punctuated by two Kobe chokejobs. Yeah, Karma is looking pretty real now.

The Lakers respond to the disappointment of the 2012 season by reloading with one of the most stacked rosters in NBA history. Lakers fans got their swagger back. Haters are foaming at the mouth. Number 17 is surely on its way and nothing short of serious injuries to their best players can stop them, right?

And injuries to their best players is exactly what happened. Not just one or even two. Their top 4 players have all suffered moderate to severe to now season ending injuries. The Lakers' injury woes are so improbable that even Blazer fans are feeling mild sympathy. No one saw it coming. The Lakers were poised to once again visit their evil reign upon the league and those injuries were like a Deus Ex Machina right out of a Greek Tragedy, especially Kobe's torn Achilles, which in the case is more than symbolically appropriate.

And it was DPG who got their asses off Olympus and down here with us mortals to punish the wicked and serve justice to the righteous.

Boiled down:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

HarlemHeat37
04-13-2013, 02:55 AM
Not surprising, tbh..

He's the best poster in ST history and he's just here to talk basketball..

Clipper Nation
04-13-2013, 02:56 AM

Duncan: walking

the tired old shit bag Kirby: not

Thread
04-13-2013, 02:57 AM

Duncan: walking

the tired old shit bag Kirby: not

Fine. You have that one. I'm stickin' with this one:::

midnightpulp
04-13-2013, 02:57 AM

"Not a dime" wound up eventually translating into "Not an Achilles."

You were also complicit in Kool's actions. You, Kool, and Luva have no one to blame but yourselves for what's happening to the Lakers. If you three paid what you owed, the Gods would have never awoken and smited thee.

But DPG counted on your treachery. And those Gods were roused. Were they ever.

Thread
04-13-2013, 02:59 AM

You were also complicit in Kool's actions. You, Kool, and Luva have no one to blame but yourselves for what's happening to the Lakers. If you three were paid what you owed, the God's would have never awoken and smited thee.

Fine. You take that tact. I'm stickin' with this one:::

HI-FI
04-13-2013, 03:06 AM
Divinity, karma, justice...always very complex topics. I think about them a lot, and I have my own beliefs or feelings. I thought tonight was an amazing example of some Force bringing balance, thanks Stern and his henchman pushing shit out of whack and trying to deceive the fans again. considering Kobe has built his career on this bullshit, it was bound to happen to him.

Thread
04-13-2013, 03:06 AM
Divinity, karma, justice...always very complex topics. I think about them a lot, and I have my own beliefs or feelings. I thought tonight was an amazing example of some Force bringing balance, thanks Stern and his henchman pushing shit out of whack and trying to deceive the fans again. considering Kobe has built his career on this bullshit, it was bound to happen to him.

Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

unforeseen
04-13-2013, 03:08 AM
Karma is a bitch like Vanessa Bryant.

unforeseen
04-13-2013, 03:08 AM

Only pussies and assholes blame injuries for their failures. No excuses.

midnightpulp
04-13-2013, 03:09 AM

Indeed it was. The news came in of Kirb's injury just as I finished a post talking about how there's nothing we can say or do tonight that would bother Lakers fans. They won. "We" (haters and those who favor fair play) lost.

But then, the Gods....

They were roused. Were they ever.

Thread
04-13-2013, 03:10 AM
Only pussies and assholes blame injuries for their failures. No excuses.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

ElNono
DPG just has another gear... he's playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers, tbh

Thread
Indeed it was. The news came in of Kirb's injury just as I finished a post talking about how there's nothing we can say or do tonight that would bother Lakers fans. They won. "We" (haters and those who favor fair play) lost.

But then, the Gods....

Clipper Nation

Only pussies & assholes injure themselves flopping...

Thread
DPG just has another gear... he's playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers, tbh

& he's Kori's nephew.

Matzel, matzel.

Thread
04-13-2013, 03:11 AM
Only pussies & assholes

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Clipper Nation
04-13-2013, 03:11 AM

Duncan: 2 intact Achilles

the tired old shit bag Kirby: 1

midnightpulp
04-13-2013, 03:12 AM

Lol. When you start toting up the count in responses to posts that don't justify it, I know you're salty.

Might be about time for a warm glass of milk and the ol' living room couch.

Thread
04-13-2013, 03:12 AM
Duncan: 2 intact Achilles

the tired old shit bag Kirby: 1

Fine. You take that one. I'm stickin' with this one:::

Clipper Nation
04-13-2013, 03:13 AM

Fine, you take the TOSB who can't walk.... I'm stickin' with the healthy Duncan, tbh...

Thread
04-13-2013, 03:14 AM
Fine, you take the TOSB who can't walk.... I'm stickin' with the healthy Duncan, tbh...

Fine. You go with that. I'm stickin' with:::

Clipper Nation
04-13-2013, 03:15 AM

lmwalkingao!!!

midnightpulp
04-13-2013, 03:17 AM

Hit the couch and dream about Babby not getting that pick.

You're inconsolable tonight.

Thread
04-13-2013, 03:17 AM
Hit the couch and dream about Babby not getting that pick.

You're inconsolable tonight.

In for penny.

In for pound.

Robz4000
04-13-2013, 03:21 AM
All hail DPG. If this injury is legit and not made up, my thoughts go out to Kobe.

angelbelow
04-13-2013, 03:22 AM
:lol this is gold.

Thread
04-13-2013, 03:23 AM
All hail DPG. If this injury is legit and not made up, my thoughts go out to Kobe.

Get your thoughts back here:::

jejejeje!!!

midnightpulp
04-13-2013, 03:25 AM

jejejeje!!!

You're gonna put in 12 hours tonight, ain't ya?

Thread
04-13-2013, 03:26 AM
You're gonna put in 12 hours tonight, ain't ya?

Midst, asking me a question.

ha, ha.

HI-FI
04-13-2013, 03:26 AM

But then, the Gods....

what's funny is I realize the league is billion dollar business, that there is going to be some shady shit to protect their investments, I get it. but 50 fucking FTs, in this day and age, is just out of control hubris. The fact that Laker fans refuse to admit it is what disgusts me, and the fact that Kobe has built his fallacious career on a Too Big to Fail organization is also revolting. But tonight, some shit was restored.

btw I remember your post. I was about to mention how you can't convince Laker fans that Santa doesn't exist when Santa Stern gives them whatever they want every Christmas. but not even Stern could prevent what happened tonight though.

it is hard I think at times to find justice or karma, seeing as how bad things happen to good people, people like Kobe get away with rape etc...

but it is strange how in this season, Duncan was hit in a way that should've blown out his knee, yet is still hustling and balling with little fanfare. Yet Kobe blows out his achilles on a game that was a total travesty to basketball.

Thread
04-13-2013, 03:27 AM
what's funny is I realize the league is billion dollar business, that there is going to be some shady shit to protect their investments, I get it. but 50 fucking FTs, in this day and age, is just out of control hubris. The fact that Laker fans refuse to admit it is what disgusts me, and the fact that Kobe has built his fallacious career on a Too Big to Fail organization is also revolting. But tonight, some shit was restored.

btw I remember your post. I was about to mention how you can't convince Laker fans that Santa doesn't exist when Santa Stern gives them whatever they want every Christmas. but not even Stern could prevent what happened tonight though.

it is hard I think at times to find justice or karma, seeing as how bad things happen to good people, people like Kobe get away with rape etc...

but it is strange how in this season, Duncan was hit in a way that should've blown out his knee, yet is still hustling and balling with little fanfare. Yet Kobe blows out his achilles on a game that was a total travesty.

HI-FI
04-13-2013, 03:28 AM

I'm surprised you can still type after punching Kate's face in following Kirby's injury.

redzero
04-13-2013, 03:29 AM
I guess Katherine's getting the ol' pillowcase full of soap again tonight.

Just like in 'Nam, right, Dale?

Thread
04-13-2013, 03:30 AM
I'm surprised you can still type after punching Kate's face in following Kirby's injury.

How bout your mom, HI, she have a nice ass? Big, hairy bush? Ya ever look when she isn't looking? Seriously, have you?

Thread
04-13-2013, 03:30 AM
I guess Katherine's getting the ol' pillowcase full of soap again tonight.

Just like in 'Nam, right, Dale?

Just like shaved pussy.

Thread
04-13-2013, 03:32 AM
How bout your mom, HI, she have a nice ass? Big, hairy bush? Ya ever look when she isn't looking? Seriously, have you?

You know damn good & well when they won't answer, they've looked.

muahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

#41 Shoot Em Up
04-13-2013, 03:33 AM
Usually I don't give props to niggas under 5 feet tall.... but a nigga can make an exception here. Mad ups lil nigga DPG :toast

HI-FI
04-13-2013, 03:35 AM
You know damn good & well when they won't answer, they've looked.

muahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
enjoy irrelevancy Dale.

Thread
04-13-2013, 03:37 AM
enjoy irrelevancy Dale.

Just tell it, HI....once upon a time...

lmfao! I got ya, daddy. You looked. Probably still look. Hell, your mom probably knows your looking and is shootin' ya the beaver.

The beav.

midnightpulp
04-13-2013, 09:33 AM
Bump for the morning crowd.

Koolaid_Man
04-13-2013, 09:43 AM

The Heat would go on to win the game. However, in a not-so-shocking turn of events, Koolaid_Man welched on the bet and proceeded to insult, mock, and laugh at DPG for days on end, bragging about how he "paid DPG right up his ass."

At the time, I was corresponding with DPG via PM and asked him why he would wager with such an unreliable character. He told me that is precisely why he made the bet. He knew all along that Kool would welch, an event he hoped would curse the Lakers for the foreseeable future. See, DPG is a firm believer in Karma and he counted on Koolaid_Man's actions punishing the Lakers via proxy, since punishing the Lakers also punishes Koolaid_Man.

And injuries to their best players is exactly what happened. Not just one or even two. Their top 4 players have all suffered moderate to severe to now season ending injuries. The Lakers' injury woes are so improbable that even Blazer fans are feeling mild sympathy. No one saw it coming. The Lakers were poised to once again visit their evil reign upon the league and those injuries were like a Deus Ex Machina right out of a Greek Tragedy, especially Kobe's torn Achilles, which in this case is more than symbolically appropriate.

^so has DPG given you the dick yet? if not he should consider it..it seems based on your post you guys have a very private (PM) yet solid relationship behind the scenes...over 2yrs later and you're still taking up for your man...that's dedication :toast

Latarian Milton
04-13-2013, 09:45 AM
DPG just hit the bulls eye with a blind shot, which was total horseshit fluke imho. dude was horribly wrong about them mavs that year and even though he surely deserves credit for pwning the long time homer & welfare recipient like a macaque, them mavs screwing the lakers was more owed to the excellent reverse-jinxing job mono did imho.

midnightpulp
04-13-2013, 09:47 AM
^so has DPG given you the dick yet? if not he should consider it..it seems based on your post you guys have a very private (PM) yet solid relationship behind the scenes...over 2yrs later and you're still taking up for your man...that's dedication :toast

You should've paid.

Since you welched:

Sweep

Mike Brown

Durant drilling a 3 in Peace's grill

Mike D'Antoni

Torn Achilles

Karma paid you right up the ass.

Koolaid_Man
04-13-2013, 09:49 AM
You should've paid.

Since you welched:

Sweep

Mike Brown

Mike D'Antoni

Torn Achilles

^ if 5>4 is Karma...fuck me all day please

midnightpulp
04-13-2013, 09:54 AM
^ if 5>4 is Karma...fuck me all day please

5 happened before you welched. And even still, Kobe still trails the all important Finals MVP count. And now that his ankle resembles Cully's limp dick, he's got zero chance of ever tying it.

You got fucked.

Should've paid.

Koolaid_Man
04-13-2013, 09:58 AM
5 happened before you welched. And even still, Kobe still trails the all important Finals MVP count. And now that his ankle resembles Cully's limp dick, he's got zero chance of ever tying it.

You got fucked.

Should've paid.

You can have MVP count it's not earned it's awarded the title is earned therefore:

Kobe 5
TOSB 4

Squares everything with me a this time...It's all I ever cared about that Kobe finished ahead of Duncan in NBA TITLES...you can have MVP awards...Nash has 2 big deal :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-13-2013, 10:02 AM

You got fucked.

Should've paid.

ohhh you didn't answer my question..Has DPG given you the dick yet....he may need a booster seat to reach your bung hole :lmao and when he does reach it I'm sure it will be like being lost in space....

midnightpulp
04-13-2013, 10:06 AM
You can have MVP count it's not earned it's awarded the title is earned therefore:

Kobe 5
TOSB 4

Squares everything with me a this time...It's all I ever cared about that Kobe finished ahead of Duncan in NBA TITLES...you can have MVP awards...Nash has 2 big deal :lol

Not Finals MVPs.

Robert Horry has 7 titles. Big deal. 24 players have 5 or more rings.

Only Jordan, Magic, Shaq, and Duncan have 3 or more Finals MVPs.

Duncan belongs to the more exclusive club :hat

Koolaid_Man
04-13-2013, 10:12 AM
Not Finals MVPs.

Robert Horry has 7 titles. Big deal.

He won 3 with the Lakers and 2 with the Spurs so again it's

Horry Lakers + 3
Horry Spurs + 2

Mid - Do you know the difference between living and non-living?

1 Sperm and 1 Egg...

hence

5>4

Koolaid_Man
04-13-2013, 10:13 AM
ohhh you didn't answer my question..Has DPG given you the dick yet....he may need a booster seat to reach your bung hole :lmao and when he does reach it I'm sure it will be like being lost in space....

Mid - I'm guessing you and DPG have fucked

midnightpulp
04-13-2013, 10:14 AM
I'll say this again:

24 players have 5 or more rings.

Koolaid_Man
04-13-2013, 10:18 AM
I'll say this again:

^ I agree...the only 3 time MVP to never win back to back...a solely exclusive club indeed!!! :lol

midnightpulp
04-13-2013, 10:22 AM
^ I agree...the only 3 time MVP to never win back to back...a solely exclusive club indeed!!! :lol

Back-to-backs are a team accomplishment. Finals MVPs are an individual accomplishment.

Still not getting it.

Koolaid_Man
04-13-2013, 10:24 AM
Midget..Imma I gotta a take a shit and go for a 2 mile run...I'll be back to clown you some more...I love debating you...you're an easy clean...but yet you try and there's something admirable about that..I like people who don't cower and fear me...even though they get their ass kick I like it when they fight back...props to you :toast

midnightpulp
04-13-2013, 10:27 AM
Midget..Imma I gotta a take a shit and go for a 2 mile run...I'll be back to clown you some more...I love debating you...you're an easy clean...but yet you try and there's something admirable about that..I like people who don't cower and fear me...even though they get their ass kick I like it when they fight back...props to you :toast

I'll take that as your admission of defeat.

Oh, and try not to tear your Achilles on your run. I know you love to emulate your hero in every way possible, but it wouldn't be a good idea to mimic Kobe this time around.

Koolaid_Man
04-13-2013, 10:29 AM
I'll take that as your admission of defeat.

Oh, and try not to tear your Achilles on your run. I know you love to emulate your hero in every way possible, but it wouldn't be a good idea to mimic Kobe this time around.

true but my Achilles is actually kinda sore...:lol no bullshitting.... :lmao I swear I'm not trying to emulate Kobe here...strange how life works :lol

Captivus
04-13-2013, 10:47 AM
http://i.qkme.me/3tw1rz.jpg

midnightpulp
04-13-2013, 10:53 AM
http://i.qkme.me/3tw1rz.jpg

:lol

Thread
04-13-2013, 11:28 AM
I'll say this again:

Then you won't mind:::

midnightpulp
04-13-2013, 12:53 PM

I mind it because it means the Lakers have yet another ring over the Spurs in the all-time count.

But as far as player comparisons go, I pay ring count no mind.

For me, it's:

Duncan: 3

Kobe: 2

Sorry.

Thread
04-13-2013, 12:54 PM
I mind it because it means the Lakers have yet another ring over the Spurs in the all-time count.

But as far as player comparisons go, I pay ring count no mind.

For me, it's:

Duncan: 3

Kobe: 2

Sorry.

DPG21920
04-13-2013, 12:55 PM
I am just here to talk basketball but I did say every word of the OP. Not just to Mid, but right to Kool's face but he was too dumb to see it happening. He lost the battle of basketball knowledge, life knowledge and every cent in his pocket to me :lol. He even called himself my real life slave which shows how far gone he is.

DPG21920
04-13-2013, 12:55 PM

That's cool. That's just one thing you have and it's the least important. So hop to and hold on to it - we have so much more.

HarlemHeat37
04-13-2013, 12:57 PM
I am just here to talk basketball but I did say every word of the OP. Not just to Mid, but right to Kool's face but he was too dumb to see it happening. He lost the battle of basketball knowledge, life knowledge and every cent in his pocket to me :lol. He even called himself my real life slave which shows how far gone he is.

:lmao the greatest to ever do it, tbh..

Thread
04-13-2013, 12:57 PM
That's cool. That's just one thing you have and it's the least important. So hop to and hold on to it - we have so much more.

Fine. I'll stick with this one:::

midnightpulp
04-13-2013, 12:58 PM

But mine matters more in the realm of player comparison since it's an individual award.

Rings are team accomplishments.

Media's brainwashed you in that aspect with their focus on rings. And here I thought you were conscious of media's tactics. Guess not.

DPG21920
Ya, we already said you can have that ^ It's nothing.

Thread

DPG21920
04-13-2013, 12:59 PM
No not at all. No one is begrudging you that at all.

Thread
04-13-2013, 01:01 PM
No not at all. No one is begrudging you that at all.

Goody:::

DPG21920
04-13-2013, 01:08 PM
There you go. Spur fan allows you to have that knowingly and willingly. We give you that. Enjoy. It's just meaningless, but you can have it - we allow it.

Thread
04-13-2013, 01:09 PM
There you go. Spur fan allows you to have that knowingly and willingly. We give you that. Enjoy. It's just meaningless, but you can have it - we allow it.

Danka:::

Koolaid_Man
04-13-2013, 01:11 PM

so are you having sex with Mid...are you guys lovers...he gets all quiet when I ask and then starts to change the subject....I'm not a homophobe but he acts all secretive about yall's relationship all the time

DPG21920
04-13-2013, 01:14 PM
That doesn't make any sense, and stop following me around. You are not my slave and it makes me uncomfortable due to race issues to have you say that. It's not even a funny joke.

Thread
04-13-2013, 01:22 PM
Kool, gettin' his evening 17 June 2010 on this morning.

- "Every chamber filled."

Seventyniner
04-13-2013, 02:06 PM
Let's break it down by games played for the top 5 players on each team.

Kobe Bryant
Tim Duncan

Dwight Howard
Tony Parker

Pau Gasol
Manu Ginobili

Steve Nash
Kawhi Leonard

Ron Artest
Tiago Splitter

TOTAL
TOTAL

It wasn't karma. It's just laughable underachievement.

DPG21920
04-13-2013, 02:08 PM
Exactly.

Thread
04-13-2013, 02:14 PM
Let's break it down by games played for the top 5 players on each team.

Kobe Bryant
Tim Duncan

Dwight Howard
Tony Parker

Pau Gasol
Manu Ginobili

Steve Nash
Kawhi Leonard

Ron Artest
Tiago Splitter

TOTAL
TOTAL

It wasn't karma. It's just laughable underachievement.

& by mid-June I'll have 28 other underachievers shinin' shoes right next to me.

DPG21920
04-13-2013, 02:22 PM
Nope! They will have lottery picks. Oh boi! I win again!!

Thread
04-13-2013, 02:30 PM

All 29 of us will be shinin' shoes.

That's my solace.

Splits
04-13-2013, 02:36 PM

And with the 14th pick, the Phoenix Suns select:

http://binaryapi.ap.org/dcf6c3c6c98140b3bfb8c98e40f0bfe5/940x.jpg

DPG21920
04-13-2013, 02:44 PM
That's fine, you have that, I will stick with I win!

Spur-Addict
04-13-2013, 02:51 PM
No matter how different each THREAD starts out, somehow they all end the same. :deadhorse

Splits
04-13-2013, 03:00 PM
http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz212/akelch/kobesurgery.png?t=1365883200

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNd4tEz6RzGx9XSin27WUO21vfyC5z4 MtFrVoVHl1dMDbPPgKYGg

Thread
04-13-2013, 03:11 PM
No matter how different each THREAD starts out, somehow they all end the same. :deadhorse

You've nobody to blame but yourselves. 'Oh, come back, Cubby, we miss you." "I hate that fucker, but, damn if I don't miss him." "This place is dead without him. Remember that time he....." "I thinks he's cute." "He always lent me money when I needed it. " - Brasky "Will you bozonuts make up your fuckin' minds." - sugar puss Ellis

DPG21920
04-13-2013, 03:13 PM
You are too dumb to see they were mocking you. Kori treated like a POS and knew you would crawl back. Who would have thought that Luva was the only one with real conviction. He told Kori to shove her invite back where it came from. You're belly dragging and got to watch the Lakers flame out to boot. Damn,if that don't beat it all.

Clipper Nation
04-13-2013, 03:16 PM
http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz212/akelch/kobesurgery.png?t=1365883200

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNd4tEz6RzGx9XSin27WUO21vfyC5z4 MtFrVoVHl1dMDbPPgKYGg
Look at this pussy & asshole playing the injury card.... for shame, tbh....

spurs10
04-13-2013, 03:27 PM

You were also complicit in Kool's actions. You, Kool, and Luva have no one to blame but yourselves for what's happening to the Lakers. If you three paid what you owed, the Gods would have never awoken and smited thee.

Very thoughtful thread! However, welching on a bet is much worse than 'treachery.' It means your word means nothing, and for the rest of your life you are without credibility. With translates to, a loser of the highest order. Glad they aren't rooting for my team.
:flag:

Spur-Addict
04-13-2013, 03:35 PM
You've nobody to blame but yourselves. 'Oh, come back, Cubby, we miss you." "I hate that fucker, but, damn if I don't miss him." "This place is dead without him. Remember that time he....." "I thinks he's cute." "He always lent me money when I needed it. " - Brasky "Will you bozonuts make up your fuckin' minds." - sugar puss Ellis

I never asked for you back. In fact, I've hardly been active over the past couple years. I didn't care for your repetitive cookie cutter responses then, and still don't. If I wanted to be in groundhog day, I'd remake it and play Billy.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyrs6c6Blu1qfw8bio1_500.jpg

You know Billy, right? Of course you know Billy.

Thread
04-13-2013, 03:49 PM
I never asked for you back. In fact, I've hardly been active over the past couple years. I didn't care for your repetitive cookie cutter responses then, and still don't. If I wanted to be in groundhog day, I'd remake it and play Billy.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyrs6c6Blu1qfw8bio1_500.jpg

You know Billy, right? Of course you know Billy.

Then go, motherfucker, tell Kori. After that go back and fuck your mother some more.

Fuckin' asshole.

DPG21920
04-13-2013, 03:51 PM
Funny thing is, Thread you are the one who went running back to Kori. No one here. She did you dirt, kicked you out and only under her terms let you back in and you obliged. That's cowardly.

Thread
04-13-2013, 03:52 PM
Funny thing is, Thread you are the one who went running back to Kori. No one here. She did you dirt, kicked you out and only under her terms let you back in and you obliged. That's cowardly.

Please.

DPG21920
04-13-2013, 03:53 PM
Cowards can really admit it to themselves. Only question you need to ask yourself to prove it's true is where is Luva?

Thread
04-13-2013, 03:54 PM
Cowards can really admit it to themselves. Only question you need to ask yourself to prove it's true is where is Luva?

Please.

Spur-Addict
04-13-2013, 03:54 PM
Then go, motherfucker, tell Kori. After that go back and fuck your mother some more.

Fuckin' asshole.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/22973/large/oh_no____not_this_shit_again_(2).jpg?1363083072

I don't run to the Feds. I just take old dogs out back behind the shed.

DPG21920
04-13-2013, 03:55 PM
Oh boy! I win again!

Thread
04-13-2013, 03:55 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/22973/large/oh_no____not_this_shit_again_(2).jpg?1363083072

I don't run to the Feds. I just take old dogs out back behind the shed.

- "You'll play Hell gettin' it done."

- Randolph Scott - "Ride The High Country"

DPG21920
04-13-2013, 04:00 PM
It just kills Thread to see DPG gettin' credit.

Spur-Addict
04-13-2013, 04:01 PM
- "You'll play Hell gettin' it done."

- Randolph Scott - "Ride The High Country"

I don't crush the handicapped, I'd just have my bitch do it. Make it a fair fight. She'll have you twirling from the ceiling fan

Thread
04-13-2013, 04:03 PM
I don't crush the handicapped, I'd just have my bitch do it. Make it a fair fight. She'll have you twirling from the ceiling fan

As long as she has a 14 incher strapped to her waist I'll help load me.

Spur-Addict
04-13-2013, 04:07 PM
As long as she has a 14 incher strapped to her waist I'll help load me.

I bet you look like the love child of Wilford Brimley and Rosie O'Donnell

Thread
04-13-2013, 04:12 PM
I bet you look like the love child of Wilford Brimley and Rosie O'Donnell

I'll tell ya, she looked spectacular in "Exit To Eden."

Spur-Addict
04-13-2013, 04:15 PM
I'll tell ya, she looked spectacular in "Exit To Eden."

So you have a whale fetish? Never pegged you being into bestiality. We have a real live whale hunter in our midst.

Thread
04-13-2013, 04:17 PM
So you have a whale fetish? Never pegged you being into bestiality. We have a real live whale hunter in our midst.

She ain't too big to roll in some Gold Medal.

Koolaid_Man
04-13-2013, 04:17 PM
It just kills Thread to see DPG gettin' credit.

so when I ask if you and mid are sleeping together...he gets quiet and changes the subject and you get defensive and change the subject...it's a very strange dichotomy...at the end of the day that's yall's bizness I was just being nosy...I don't think anyone here will hate you guys for it...you guys are titans of the ST community...

Thread
04-13-2013, 04:19 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxQSEhQUEBQVFBUVFxcXFBcWFBUUFhQYFxcXFhgWFB UYHCggGB0lHxUUITEhJSkrLi4uFx8zODMsNygtLisBCgoKDg0O FxAQGiwcHyQsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLC wsLCwsLCwsLCwsLiwsLDcsLDcrN//AABEIAOwA1gMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAABBQEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQQFBgcDAgj/xABAEAABAwIEBAMECQIFAwUAAAABAAIDBBEFEiExBkFRYRMicQ cygZEjQlJiobHB4fAU0RUzcoKSQ5PxFhckU3P/xAAaAQACAwEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAwECBAUG/8QAJBEAAwACAgICAwADAAAAAAAAAAECAxESIQQxIkETFFEjcYH/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/ANsKEFIqlhUIQgAKEFCABCEl0AKkui6FIBdU/jnjdtEMjLOlI2N9PVPuLeK4aKM5nAyEHIznflfovnvFMRfPM+W Vxc5xv+yo2Wmftlsn9pNcXZhI1ov7uXl03XV/tGmf/mOynUFzNMw6W5eqz18hN1zcVGmW5Gs0PtVytDZGXDW2bYklzuR ceQUHX8cVk7riTw28g3QBUJhThlRYg8hsOqHvRM3pm8ez/jB1SfBqLZwLtcNnAcj3V6Du+y+YcFxd0MgljJBYc1r6HstqwDj OGeSIAgOcy7wNbE7NKJoLjfaLqEtkjSlJVxQl0t0WQQgAQi6EA F0XQhAAEICEACRKUFAAhCEAASJUIAElkJUAIuc0uUXXR50WV+0 Hilxa+OKZrSDlLGjzOB316BDZaZ2zPuJq500kkjzcukdYdGg2F lCC1ieaKh5J31XBo81uyoMfbHEdMXbDU6K1YFwS54DptuQTXgl jZJgwjf8AutkZSBo0We7f0b8OLHMpvszHGuFIw3yixHRUeqpDG 4tOv5LbcVp7jZZNxbEWykgafkoxXTemX8rFjccktMhKd+tgrRw PikdPUtfPfIN7C5vyVUiJBHVOKZ5zi29/xWnRzIf0fUmF1JkbnsQ1wu0Hex2J6eifqs8C1r3U8bZy3xbHQW vlFrforOropa0xCUA33QQhBQVIlQgkEISIAUIQEIAUpEJEAKhC EACAhCAESoSEoIONa4iN9tw0n8F8/wDG7ozUPENr5iXW22W7YtG6SN8cbg0vaRfewK+b8RgdHNI127X OaTz9VWhskRIfVcwdbhOXWF+a5wxjW/Ll1HNQHHbJrgyoMdQx+lgdbmy2mtr8seflbT1O2iyfguFpe0OA s7QEj+arRsfjy0+mzCD8jqsmVrl0dbBj+Mqis4niD9XVL5rEkN bE0tZ6X5lVbEmCZr3Ruc5n39XNPS61QUbJ4m5ichGYW01PNVfi kRxRGOJoa21vU7qqaQzi6VSZYAQBfTkF7ZJ00PXohwsTfrohh9 DdbE9o49LVGv8AssxB72Zct3M0LvrO+J/mi1Kjc4t89r9unL4r5nwbEZIXZopHMI5jn2K+i+GKsy0sT3bua Cf7qYf0GTtJkqhASK4kUIBQEIALoQhAAEICEABQUFIgBUIQgAS JUBAAEjm3SpUEDaQ5NQLjn1/dYx7TcHY1zqmJ487rGMbjuTy9Fs1aHW8oF+5tZUXHKFkok/qJA5zATlyiNjeht9c91DGwkYhKzUX/AJ3XTDIryBoFydgOa9PjLrnWw305cvReMOqvCmiedmOaT3F9VR +hkNTa2aLwlgbjG1pYWvzlxJ0yDoFasZpwYnMdNluQbG3K2nxU rHMHMa6O1ntBB9RuqtWcLOkeXPlc/MdSeXYBYns7GKlbXJ8UicoKdrIAxpJGpB7np2VB4wjOo7/ornhdEKceGCSBe+Y3+Sp/E813Pv8ABURedrkk9mdz5dwSeZ7LnFqiVtnEHmUMHf1W+fRw8j fJkzgcLZJQwki98the7uQX0JwVKXUcVxYtGQ/7dFj/ALNeG/6ie7i4NazMC3TW9rX6rd6KlbGwMYLAbK0ordfFI7oSJVcUKvKW 6CgABQkQUAKEIQgAKEFCABFktkiCAshCQFACpUiEEiEJniGGxS j6RjXW2uL2T1JZAIwzjPg+Wm8R8AJhdbxLjW++nZZ/LFbcWX1fUUzXtLXi7XCxHZUXFvZZTyXMT3Rk3095qjRdUUn2e8 X5A2knuQTaJ3T7pV8rMYjjuHGxHJVym9kZY4PdUBuU3BA101uv b+IqaS8dQQHtJbctID7aZmnmsuaNPo6HjZJrqhpi/EoIsz5lVqScymwF1YhhUE78tPHJMfuaRj1eVC8QwVMErad0XgB 4JaYx4jnADqlzibNl+TjjoqWKRZpbMtp7xJsApPgzheSumaxlw 0aveQcoA312JUEyYsJc1tjZzHlwve+h7Are+FcbbDSwARgNyNv lsCdBqRzK07U6TOW4rK3UFtwbCI6aJsUQsANTzPcqQVdh4tiO7 Xj4J2ziKA7uLfUFWWSf6JrBlXuWS10LhT1rJPccD6FdwmJ79MU 017QAJSkRdACpEqRAChCAhAAgBKUIIApEIQAJAEtkqAEQlukQA JCVzqJwwEnYKvVde953LRyA/ul5Mqgbjw1kfROVFexnvOF+m6iqziLKPK3Tm5xsAOqipXhoJdo BqXHp3KzLi3H5KuObwHBtPCbP1s+QnY25t0KQstW+jX+vGNbrs k+LvaA6d39PDmIc4Nc9m+u4jHNUGWr1Ala94ifazj9X/wCs910jewvps8hc0WzhjbPjHRpG57rmypYfGjJl8AkvYAPNmHu ukT0texVXvpGl8N+0SlZB4RYYQGmwbqDre2nPkq7xnxFLWEVEI MMVNZrTmyvOfmOZVVZLAIYmugkMwdmldd1pI97BvLTmllq2jxP oSGSkeCXEkxMBF8p+sd0FdnSXxWQvjBa+AyNLnNtYyHUeY6+q1 7CaIf00P/5tt8gsdlo2lkskMg8OMgAPNnvvzDNvitj4OqPEooHcw2x+CR5C Nfi3rY7ipyDt6LpNRg76p4xvNddLLIp0a3kZV54XRnNG4tI5g/mrXwtxD4v0c1hINj9v07phLTh11E1lEQQ5pyuGoI5FXx5HDDLi jNOn0zSwUKB4Zx3x25ZNJW6OHX7wU7ddGKVHDvHUVxYqRCVWKg EICEAKhBSIIBCVIgAQhCAFCRCQlAEJjk93BvIb9zyUWbrvVOzP ce/5LgKgC9rXA+RtcLnZabo7GGeMdFI40xdviNp3uc2If55Z722jR 8bXWdwwwvE5fI5paD4Aa2+fU6P6aWU5i8n9XMxlPGWyAnxSTfx HXuXEclLU/Bc0kznSyMZ4jLPEYtbQAC3IHstEuZSEVNWyuwDPLSvIZSMLfJI 0Zhdu73BMPFyCVzJxnkeY3AtH0jHEXff6o/spGelm+mJljY6mHhBlg1z2u+yNidd16kwWSKQR1EUDWxNsczw0 OD9nuP1iOyahDnTGc0rmygPqhmZlgY9rAWmI2DnA9GgrxIyaME wyCeEZo2kC7hHu45CPIDbe6e4THJLUeHTRxSMaGtccp8NwH1iT qLq54VwDFEx5klfd4OfJ5G2OuXuAqPIkMjDVGeUhpXTZ5I5Y6X KQCPO4PDdBfuVovsprQ6CSIH3HZmg72P5qMreBb04ZBJI0ZswY 8AMeefpommEYsyir4m+E6BoaGTBxvmJ0zg8x/dRWrXReE4fZqbnWXNk2qcVT2nVuoIB9Qeag8ScWglu41WHJ0zd jXNEtfqvEoXOnmzsDhzC65kb2C6IWra6J4ki0e3Ud+oPUK94Ji rKiMObvs4cwVVqqLMFF0VW6ll8RnunSRvUdR3Cbhy8HplfJwfm na9o04IXCiqmysa9huHC4ThdFPo4bWnpgEICEAFkJShBAJEqRA AhCEAC5zus0/FdE2xJ1o3FRXotK20V5ovqq7xC17H54idvMLX8vVWSEqr8Z1Lo wCxxYXHLcLm62+ztY647/ANEbwlRUj6iVwLhKf+m52o6kep5K3siAc4jfQW7DZYvMYxGyVk rzVue4yAG1rEm9+4V0xDi10ENI6ENkfMLOYTcgCws475iVovH/AAzzm37I7i3CWDEI3SMfI2Zh8seji8CwsVTJWmXw4mNJe99ruJ c9ztt/sjp2Vo434kbOxoLZKepiN8u1wRr5hy1uqhhmIyRzRviAMg0YDr 5naA9zqmSnoVdTyNkwqghw6nyAFzw3NIGjM95tc6dFXeLuI5Po WMJhzODptLujafdzDmdiq63HBHEZHyzCvEhz390AfVPxTPiHiN 07Yb2zNaRI4DV+umbrbqiMS3theZpaQ7bj9TPO6L+tLI9csrrN BsLjTlfZNcaxU4jKxoLWeDGQXvI85aDmN+d7aKGqZmvsAPNpd3 K/+nomL47HUW1Nul0z8aQl5afs0/hTjlpgbFUMcBGAzxRq3tnVrmnDxdpDmkbg3usLhrntY6Nrjkcb ub1NrXUngmOSwOHhuNubTq09rLLl8dvtG3xvKldM1zAajLeMnb zNv05hTMf6qn4diMc7RJE6zhqW8weastJOXBpcLZhpfY26LNpr o32p6a+yQfso6sgFrHmpFp0XGRuvVQ0LinLGvD2Kmlk8OQ/RPIy/cP8AZX5hus6xGnB3F1LcIY6Qf6eY+Yf5Z6joe61ePl30zJ5vjc v8kf8AS5BCQJVuOTsVBQkKgkEJEqCAQgIQAoUfjbrRlPwo3Hj9 H8VS38WMwrdoh4O6r3GVPnjI+SsEKZYxHmYQucv6dmF8tGE4i2 zj31+KYsqC0gjcEG/MEa3CmsSw2R0kzY2F4jBe631W9Sq+/suhD2jl5VxtjvGMWlqZPEndmfYNvtoNBdNI35TcaEatI3B5Lmb lIWpgp9vZ6lkJcSbkk3JJuSdyUpcea8N7ry6+ykhnYy8hyXNz7/p+y83SEqCNi5l0jK5BdIwoSDZLYLNIJGiIkOJAFvy/FfTEOEtdTRscLEMbrbUG2v4r554GpTJWQMbzkbf0Gv6L6eaFXg m+xtZK0uylTxOidkk3Gx5ORnCtGJ0LZmkO35HmFRq5ksUnh2u4 7H6pHVYc2Fx2vR0vGzLKtP2OagKAxVhGrTYt1BGhFuanREQ3zG 5/BQuLs0KzpvZvj+F74Px4VUNzpIzyvHccx2KFQOF6wxTOEeoMev qHD+6F0Yy/FHGzeLq2ka8hCCVoMAISIQAqRCEAFlE8Qus1o7qXUHxC7zMHYp WZ6lj/AB1vIiOiTPFZLNOqcPlDQoPGagFjvRc7f0drHPy2NOBcP8UYhJ yc3w7+jb/qsZniy3HQkfI2X0b7N6DJh4JBvNmeQejtvwsvn3HY8s8wGlpHi 3+4rpR0kcbPXLJTI1e59h6dV4uu0UdyEwWe8Lha5wDtrqQ4lp4 W5RESSPe9U4w3CHZTJluB3t+KhcRddx3+JvZSS0Ng82I0+S8EL pCNTfovL/VBQ8hdI1zC6xhQBpPsZoA+tDyP8tpcPXYfmVvQCy/2GUVoJZTqXODR8P8AytRJVUTR5Kq+LTeJMbbMFvjzXT2g8Qiip XPBAkf5YxzJPP4KvcJYkKinEl7u2k6h3dJ8h9aNXhz26HlSbBQ GMThrT1UviM4Cq3mqJmsbrd1v3WFLb0dmfhHJly9neAjw3TSC5 fo2/JuiFc8PpxHG1g2aAELqTCSPP5c1VbexwUhK8zPDQSTYDdVyuxF 8l8lw3lbQlRd8SuPE8j6LC6do5j5heg8HYhUSeD169e6Z+I9nu uc09naX6D05pP7H9Rr/AEeumaSlss+p+J54wLkSDuLfIjdTFDxrC6wlBjPU6t+aZOWWIy eLkj6LQoDiP32+hU1DUNeLsIcOoN1CcRv8zLd1XP3AeL1lWyuV 9MSCQSFVMSmkaDGdc5DQehPVXmZmhJ2FyT0HVZrxVxLDmLIrvc 06uBs0HseawxHyO4sszL2bphVMIoY2D6rGj5BfMnGbMtbUi1vp XLceAOOIq5oiN2zMZdwI0dbS4KyD2pkf4jUt6OaRbqWi66a7PP Pe2U4lTGGUty0aaj81Ckqx4E0OkYOzVYui1V8jYIA1vlcRqHag +hCzusfmcTp8Fo/FrHsgZmJItpfKR+V1mlQdVJbJ7PLNiubyujfdPVcXFQJYrV3h3 0TcJ7Qx5ntHUgKH6Bez6M9ldD4WHxXGr7uPxVukcALmwA1N+SY 4DT+HTwsHJjfyCpHtb4gexopYL55B5yOTTyv3QifdFI9quOMq6 oeFJmiibYdC7mW9fVceH+I46V5PhuaPCDcoOrnXJL3jlpb5KEi pQxzRKDmfYxkbXJ3J+yE0q3kvDXABzS4OcDfP3VLlV7GxX4+0X Kr4uimaN2HmDt8Crp7MsNa+9Qdd2t/UrMODeHnVlQ2MCzARndyaN/xX0VhtCyCNscQytaLAKkYZTG5fMu44sdXQgIWgxaILiaf3YxzN z6BR8DwN/wCeiXHprVGvJo/FMamfax1/ErFlb5HU8efgkO5JA7b+a3/RMKiEfha3W3L5r3Tnrz6rpM4cuaW+zQp0yFni36dfwuevQBRtR H1+X5A9T2CnZwDtpv8ADT9B+JUbUR9Plf8AAHrzJVR8v6ImOok j/wAt7mX+ySB8RsvLuKpfGjbO4Fg+taxJOmY/IbLpJHr25Dl6tH6lU7G4i+oy66C4A1+Iumz8lpicqUapItXH3E D3wiODMI72keNnaaC4WZv0UnSsc8uj1LiTYF+VrXDXM8bHQFMa txdrlsBo435jRaccqUc3PXKmXn2K4lHFWuZJYGRpDHHkfsj1UD 7TakSYlVFpBGYNBHZuqrPiEG7SQeRBsR8eSkpooDJH9M9zXsvM 8jzNfrpbn6qRL79EWFO4NIGyjtlTKjiie3wgHGZ8rWxOv5chNj mCnpcAEpkMJLXsdYNAJa4DS4PLVW2WmS68XsY6la4PaSANAeyy Kq95PK6OojJZIXaacyD0sVHlpVyKe2ewPL8Vwfddw6wHe64PVS jQgUrw+y9RCOr2/mFFKX4ZqGxVEUsg8kb2ucBuR2QyF7N+4+41bh0TWMAdO9oyN5N H2nLHm4tLO8zVRe+Nxdmy3GYgbDoAvfGeKuxGpM7GObG1jdCfd YDq42Ue+VsGrLSxyBzRE83y9SW8tdlBeeuzzqwPbJlf5AWuBuG B3IC+h6rxgmFSVEjY4WlzvwA7rzh9K6S7Ixdz3NaB1ut74Q4Qj oYHEgOmc273dNNh0VSGx3wnw42lhjY222Z55ucRrfsFYgvFIfI 30C9hWRVs9BCAhWIKfxhFlma/k5tviFBtfc7q1cdUxdT52e9G4O+F9fwuqXQSLHmns6viVvHoe1 73MaC25sL2UVDj7X7H1HMEdlNz+YC/x/n6Ki8RYPlcZIfK623J3qlLs0ctIs7a4O/n8/ll5fJ1+N9v/HVUfAsWIeWSaHlfmrSKoEXvpzUOdDIpV6OkjLk+vPbtfqfuqs4 zSkVLSNyMw5k23b0v2Vmptum+u3c+npuojG4S+ohyWBa0ntufL blfopl6IyLaRWcVZlcXt+uLHnr+uqjKuCxDcws/zO0LbO+z/Oqn+KAA0nKQOnQqHo5s4OYNa6xc12VxLraFjbXtdasVbRzvJhK mRMjALjmkjpnOBcAS0WubHRSODYS+omEUbTmcf+I5ly1sYpR4V CyCRpdfQkMzZ+RJNlNXoTGHa2ZbgdOaeqgfM2wA8RovuOStvDe IMs5peWX1d1cVVeL6qmkm8SiLw13vNeLZSPs9kzixp/lEgDg0EDSxsep5pieyNqWTPEDzkLGyZmF5cABs7/Vv8FFV4gFNCY3uNQXOEzD9Ua2I7bLlW4nnY1jWBhbfM4E3kvtf pZeqHD45KeeUytbJFa0Z/wCo07kHr2UlX2JFhj5InPjALYmZpNdRc8hzUU7+fFPY5CRpmtl 8xF9B3TmWsiNL4XhWlD7iQbFv31DZXSIgBO6KjdI4MZu7Ro21X anZG1jHZgZC4tcxw0a3k6/NTrYo8pgktFldnbVNDrC+wPPLfS6OQKH7GbHAE+G3w3QgGRr3X bI5ptoP0TaaUySOdlaC8+633QTponuKVRfYP8N5aMrXsHvtGzn d1b/ZXwp/UTePKPooyCL7OeOQ7BANbL1wRwRDTCOUgukyB3m2aT0CuVUbMf 6Fe4hq4nbl8FxxB125ebyAFOim9nWk9xvoF0SMFhbt+S9IRAAo QEIA5VcIexzTs4ELJCDDKY3cnEfIrYSs39omH5ZBI36+/qErLO0a/DtquP8ATiya7bfwct1G12ot/NFxoa6+hslqpVjezrSkUnHqexzN0I/m6kcFrc7R1tYhccYsd094e4ce+lkqYbucx5D2fdA3b3T0uS0Y6 rheycpT5R/OfJdJacZg8bj99O35qNo6u9v5f56J6agAEk2sPwGqQ00bk1rZV eOp9GM1uTm+A0seqa8OYNM+nlmjNsh+jFtSedjy5plXOdVVJDL 3e4NaL37afmtdw7D208DIm6Bg17k7n8Sm1f45SMShZ7bfooHA+ Lw0M5e8EtlGRxsM8bhq7QfVunntFxmOpki8BwLWtILrWuT67p1 iAkpZ89NEyUTmzmOaDZ3bonv+HS1OJwtqI2MMUXiZB7vbNbvb5 K00n2UyY+KcldpeAKqWISBrWBwuPEOUnvYqu1+ES0smSZmV1tL i7SOrTsV9CQUFmtM9pHkm/wBloP1WgcrKpe07CMtLK0N8kYEsbz9U5gDGD3/VOVmPUmO4o+Ash8AOD8pE+Y3BI2Lei44fh0kwk8Nubwm5362Ib 1A5rpheHOqJmxMIaXHdx0bzuVwjkfG54jc4HzMcWE+ZoJB/26K6ZU74Xij4M5jt9IwsfcZhY9E7gw7whTzztD4JCdnXdYb36H sk4crGRueJY/Fa+Mt3tk6OB5WTOS97A+UaAa29R/dDDoeCvjjqJHwxh0TnDK14uWtBB06FXKekOJCWWkkaxuVjXxOA AOQXsDyGqqFDgFRM1zo43FrRcm1gAO6ecI+KZvDhkMea97bH1C Tf9Rpw9vhS9kxJwdMAwvDGNJAcQdddNAt3wHDGU8EcUQAa1osb Wuep7rK61r/LHK7OAWm+2o2WuYe68TL/AGR+QU4bdeyPMxLG1o7plAwueXuBAGjAdD3cnwQnMxCICVBQAB CAhACFRXFGHePTvaPeAJb6gLvibTpZzm68jZdqEkixJPqh+iU9 NNGHA2JAuLcunr8V1mnJAv8AHqtDxDhOndM91nguNyA7S/pZczwlT2+v/wAv2WWsZ1Y8ha7MhxFxJ2Wk+xScGGdnMPB+YT2o4JpTuH/8v2Utwbw7DSOk8HN5wM2Z19umiZCaMvkZJa6IPjbhPLmqKZp11 kYPxc0LK8ZxVzhkZtsTzPbsvpktCr9bwbRvk8Qwtzb6Cwv6K9Y t9isfkUkpMs9n+AeF/wDImbZzhaMHkPtEdVbJZBbfdWWXA4vvfNcjgEX3v+Sx5MdUzpY s+OZKxSlpmjzbE2/BM6CtcMclYbE+DkZccgbgH8VbXcOw7+fQj637Jo/hWH+tFTeTxdBfPoRa2osmY8bXsT5Gaa9EizEhY+J5COR636j81 Uvatjo/ohEDczOy6g6Nb5iVcv8AAY2u8rpADqRnuN77EKF4r4Rgq580xk 8jcrQ11mgdhZNiGn2ZKufo+eHJzh1e+DP4ZAL2Fjri/ldv6FbB/wC2dF0l/wC5+yQezKi6S/8Ac/ZN0JdGT4HhjqiRsMQ1cQLk2AHqtbwL2fU0BDpSZnt5HRgPYc1J 4DwJSwSB8fiXB5vv+it3+HM7/NIvlvo1Y3CS2V/E2hsEoaLDw3aAADbkFjvATrVIPRrlvddhEb2Pac1nNIOvIqp4V wFSROuzxL2+3+yiYpJoZ+WecsiKo3ddavh3+Uz/AEj8gqx/6Yg+/wD8v2VugjAa0DYAD5BXww5fZXzcqvWj0herJLJ+jBsRC9WSWRo NiBC9AIRoNn//2Q==

Spur-Addict
04-13-2013, 04:19 PM
She ain't too big to roll in some Gold Medal.

Is that what you're thinking when you go deep sea diving with your strap on? Enlightening.

Thread
04-13-2013, 04:20 PM
Is that what you're thinking when you go deep sea diving with your strap on? Enlightening.

It ain't mine. It's her's.

Robz4000
04-13-2013, 04:22 PM
Tbh, I wanna see DD :downspin: this. Haven't seen him around much this season, more than likely for obvious reasons...

Thread
04-13-2013, 04:23 PM
Tbh, I wanna see DD :downspin: this. Haven't seen him around much this season, more than likely for obvious reasons...

He's on location in Africa. He & I are collaborating on a remake of "Zulu."

Robz4000
04-13-2013, 04:26 PM
:lol

Spur-Addict
04-13-2013, 04:26 PM
It ain't mine. It's her's.

Denial. Peculiar for a creature such as yourself. I figured you'd take more responsibility for your actions. How does it go? Only pussies and something or other blame etc. Response 3 of 5, I think you know what i'm referring to Seppe Brimley.

Thread
04-13-2013, 04:28 PM
Denial. Peculiar for a creature such as yourself. I figured you'd take more responsibility for your actions. How does it go? Only pussies and something or other blame etc. Response 3 of 5, I think you know what i'm referring to Seppe Brimley.

Don't it float, Add?

Spur-Addict
04-13-2013, 04:30 PM
Don't it float, Add?

Only thing floatin' is whale semen in that oral orifice of yours. Either that, or the ejac from a shit covered Britney Griner dick.

Thread
04-13-2013, 04:32 PM
Only thing floatin' is whale semen in that oral orifice of yours. Either that, or the ejac from a shit covered Britney Griner dick.

- "Here, Sport, suck on this."

- "Travis Bickle" - "Taxi Driver"

Koolaid_Man
04-13-2013, 04:32 PM
I just wanna know why DPG and Mid refuse to answer straight up whether or not they're having sex with each other....and playing with each others balls

Spur-Addict
04-13-2013, 04:39 PM
- "Here, Sport, suck on this."

- "Travis Bickle" - "Taxi Driver"

Uh, oh. Getting' nervous? Back to #1 0f 5 responses eh? A nice little quote there, like armchair Philosophers.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p480x480/24418_10151448870148859_504027904_n.jpg

There's your boo. Flashbacks of those shit covered balls grindin' on your chin eh Seppe?

Thread
04-13-2013, 04:46 PM
Uh, oh. Getting' nervous? Back to #1 0f 5 responses eh? A nice little quote there, like armchair Philosophers.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p480x480/24418_10151448870148859_504027904_n.jpg

There's your boo. Flashbacks of those shit covered balls grindin' on your chin eh Seppe?

eh.

Spur-Addict
04-13-2013, 04:48 PM
eh.

And that's what I think everytime I see you make a post.

That is all.

Thread
04-13-2013, 04:51 PM
And that's what I think everytime I see you make a post.

That is all.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/statusicon/user-offline.png

Buh, bye.

LMVICTORIOUSAO!!!

Next!

midnightpulp
11-30-2014, 03:27 PM
:toast DPG

DPG21920
11-30-2014, 03:31 PM
I didn't even mean to kill all of Kools threads :lol. No matter what now he gets no replies :lol

DMC
11-30-2014, 08:05 PM

jejejeje!!!

Fine. I'll stick with this one:::

Goody:::

Danka:::

What's not to miss about this guy?

m>s
11-30-2014, 09:15 PM
Kool vs dpg I guess I pick dpg

midnightpulp
11-30-2015, 10:00 PM
DPG's plan is finally complete. Brilliant execution.

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2015, 10:03 PM
Every midget has its day

DPG21920
11-30-2015, 11:06 PM
That's a helluva bump, Mid. Helluva. Bump. Not many people have the fortitude or foresight to execute on things with long tails. I saw it.

DPG21920
11-30-2015, 11:08 PM
What's crazy is how I have called the karma stuff. I remember getting the sense something bad was going to happen with Kools behavior and said he was going to literally kill someone in the Lakers franchise. We all know what happened - anyone know where to find that thread where I made that call before the death in the Lakers family?

midnightpulp
01-03-2016, 03:06 PM
Reminder, Kool.

Spurfan already won the Karma game :toast

midnightpulp
01-03-2016, 03:13 PM
You should've paid.

Since you welched:

Sweep

Mike Brown

Mike D'Antoni

Torn Achilles

In addition:

Dwert forsaking the Lakers

The Spurs winning 5, and Duncan tying up Kirby

The drafting of Julian, a bust

Duncan feted as the best player of his generation, while Kobe is constantly made fun of with memes.

LMA rebuking Kirby and coming to Kool's most hated team

The drafting of D'Bust, Andre Miller-lite

Kobe playing his last meaningful game at 33

Goddamn, Kool, you really did get paid right up your ass. :lol

Robz4000
01-03-2016, 03:15 PM
:lol DPG destroying Laker fans hopes and dreams

DPG21920
01-03-2016, 03:23 PM
12 / 12 / 2014

Here comes a Laker injury - since he's wishing injury on Lebron, it might actually result in a death of someone in the Laker franchise.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242118&highlight=Death

DPG21920
01-03-2016, 03:26 PM
1 / 5 / 2015

Not to derail the thread, but look to your own fanbase first. Mostly Kool and Cull.

Wow, that is heart breaking. I couldn't imagine losing a kid - especially that young.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/lakers/2015/01/05/mitch-kupchak-daughter-alina-claire-death-15-years-old-illness-los-angeles/21306491/

Alina Claire Kupchak, the daughter of Los Angeles Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak, died Monday morning at 15 years old after a lengthy, unspecified illness, the team announced Monday afternoon.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243003&highlight=Kupchak

BD24
01-03-2016, 03:57 PM

Kobe 5
TOSB 4

:lol. What are you going to do when it is 6>5. Hopefully you don't off yourself.

Thread
01-03-2016, 04:09 PM
:lol. What are you going to do when it is 6>5. Hopefully you don't off yourself.

I'm lodgin' an * to the left of that (6) & rendering The Bag in Texas for posterity.

BD24
01-03-2016, 04:11 PM
I'm lodgin' an * to the left of that (6) & rendering The Bag in Texas for posterity.
Whatever helps you sleep at night Dale :toast

Thread
01-03-2016, 04:12 PM
Whatever helps you sleep at night Dale :toast

Old Moose!!!

DPG21920
01-03-2016, 04:12 PM

Honest question: When I said that Kool's behavior was going to kill someone within the Lakers family and then 20 days later it happened - what were your thoughts on that?

Thread
01-03-2016, 04:14 PM
Honest question: When I said that Kool's behavior was going to kill someone within the Lakers family and then 20 days later it happened - what were your thoughts on that?

I never even noticed until today. Just coincidence.

I was trying to remember Doug Atkins (old NFL player from my youth) first name a couple days before his death last week. That was weird.

DPG21920
01-03-2016, 04:17 PM
I never even noticed until today. Just coincidence.

I was trying to remember Doug Atkins (old NFL player from my youth) first name a couple days before his death last week. That was weird.

Just coincidence? Are you being honest. How can something so random, but specific and thought out, that has never been lodged before be coincidence?

Thread
01-03-2016, 04:22 PM
Just coincidence? Are you being honest. How can something so random, but specific and thought out, that has never been lodged before be coincidence?

Just got past me. She wasn't on the radar before her death. There was no long build up, just a flash that I missed.

DPG21920
01-03-2016, 04:24 PM
Just got past me. She wasn't on the radar before her death. There was no long build up, just a flash that I missed.

When you stop and think about it, isn't her being off the radar and no long build up make it more strange that I had the sense to lodge something so far-fetched? Or, do I understand the ramications of Kool's behavior and stupidity more than most?

I mean, since The Bet, I specifically started referencing things out in the open that would sound crazy, but I knew it.

Lakers have been in a free fall that no one could have imagined in their wildest dreams and it's continuing. Just one big coincidence even though I have specifically called these things for years now? How can I keep calling so many "random" things?

Clipper Nation
01-03-2016, 04:31 PM
The Bag stays in California.

Robz4000
01-03-2016, 05:18 PM

I thought only pussies and assholes lodged asterisks?

InTheCrust
01-03-2016, 05:35 PM

:lol you broke his logic, now he's gonna melt down

Thread
01-03-2016, 06:05 PM

There is an exception to every rule. I'm taking the exception.

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2016, 06:32 PM

You're an even worse person than originally thought.. Bragging and being gleeful at the death of another human being? Fuck basketball..you better hope and pray that Karma doesn't deal you a major personal blow for such disgusting and wicked glee over someone's death

DPG21920
01-03-2016, 06:41 PM
You're an even worse person than originally thought.. Bragging and being gleeful at the death of another human being? Fuck basketball..you better hope and pray that Karma doesn't deal you a major personal blow for such disgusting and wicked glee over someone's death

That doesn't make any sense.

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2016, 06:53 PM
That doesn't make any sense.

Explain it to god not to me....God's judegement is reserved for people like you with bad hearts....you're a Catholic and likely going to hell for being happy and Bragging about the death of another...perhaps it will make sense to you when you're in hell next to Avante trying to make sense of it

DPG21920
01-03-2016, 06:54 PM
Now it really doesn't make sense.

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2016, 06:56 PM
Now it really doesn't make sense.

Self defense mechanisms dont work either...many mentally ill people try that as a tactic when in distress....they still have to face the consequences of their actions..retarded people are not left off the hook just because they're tards

DPG21920
01-03-2016, 06:58 PM
Huh?

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2016, 07:07 PM
Huh?

DPG be like.....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/53706502_zpss2s99qeb.jpg

DPG21920
01-03-2016, 07:08 PM
I'm so confused. This doesn't make any sense tho

benefactor
01-03-2016, 07:09 PM
There is an exception to every rule. I'm taking the exception.
There you go again...just changing things up as you go along. You weren't everyone's flavor back in the day Dale, but at least you held to your principles. Pretty shameful what you have become tbh.

Darius McCrary
01-03-2016, 07:17 PM
Nobody likes to get their horn tooted like lil DPG

Thread
01-03-2016, 07:29 PM
There you go again...just changing things up as you go along. You weren't everyone's flavor back in the day Dale, but at least you held to your principles. Pretty shameful what you have become tbh.

I'm standing on solid ground here. If you get 6 and it stands alone...your 2nd 5th disappears. That's not correct. I must, in good conscious lodge the * here. That's only right, bene.

DPG21920
01-03-2016, 07:29 PM
Nobody likes to get their horn tooted like lil DPG

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1252889/major-payne-train-o.gif

I'm just here to talk basketball though.

midnightpulp
01-03-2016, 08:38 PM

"Only pussies and assholes lodge *."

- Culburn, numerous times over the years.

Thread
01-03-2016, 08:57 PM
"Only pussies and assholes lodge *."

- Culburn, numerous times over the years.

And there is an exception for every rule. I am taking this exception.

BD24
01-03-2016, 09:04 PM
And there is an exception for every rule. I am taking this exception.
Only pussies and assholes do exceptions

Thread
01-03-2016, 09:11 PM
Only pussies and assholes do exceptions

I had nary choice, Moose. If I don't---then your 2nd 5th gets buried neath your 6th. That would not be right. You have to answer for your 2nd 5th till man exists no more.

BD24
01-03-2016, 09:15 PM
I had nary choice, Moose. If I don't---then your 2nd 5th gets buried neath your 6th. That would not be right. You have to answer for your 2nd 5th till man exists no more.
Thats chickenshit Dale.

Splits
01-03-2016, 09:17 PM
In addition:

Dwert forsaking the Lakers

The Spurs winning 5, and Duncan tying up Kirby

The drafting of Julian, a bust

Duncan feted as the best player of his generation, while Kobe is constantly made fun of with memes.

LMA rebuking Kirby and coming to Kool's most hated team

The drafting of D'Bust, Andre Miller-lite

Kobe playing his last meaningful game at 33

Goddamn, Kool, you really did get paid right up your ass. :lol

:lmao

But you forgot:::

It's not merely the score.

Yes, the Los Angeles Lakers (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/teams/page/LAL/los-angeles-lakers) losing 142-94 is the biggest margin of defeat this once-great franchise has ever seen. The previous franchise worst was a 46-point loss to the Portland Trail Blazers back in 1995. But they didn't share a city with the Blazers. They didn't share a building. They didn't spend decades making the other team feel like an unwanted houseguest in Los Angeles.

The Lakers didn't merely lose by 48 points Thursday night; they lost by 48 points to the Los Angeles Clippers (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/teams/page/LAC/los-angeles-clippers). It's no secret the Clippers are the better team. That has been well-established for the second successive season. It's the fact that the Lakers simply can't do anything about it, and there isn't an excuse for what's going on out there other than the team sucks. It's the only explanation offered up.

As great as he has been in his career, a healthy Kobe Bryant (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/playerpage/6496/kobe-bryant) wouldn't change the fortunes of this Lakers team. They've hit rock bottom and are the worst incarnation of this franchise we've ever seen. They would have to go 9-12 the rest of the season in order to tie the worst record in Lakers history since they moved to Los Angeles. When you're rolling out Wesley Johnson (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/playerpage/1755184/wesley-johnson), Ryan Kelly (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/playerpage/2067680/ryan-kelly), Kendall Marshall (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/playerpage/1992811/kendall-marshall),Kent Bazemore (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/playerpage/1998520/kent-bazemore), MarShon Brooks (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/playerpage/1333596/marshon-brooks), and Robert Sacre (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/playerpage/1992825/robert-sacre)in your rotation, you have no hope of going 9-12 for any stretch of the season.

A 48-point loss on national television to the Clippers, no matter what season it is, isn't supposed to happen to Laker Nation. Nobody in the building is coming to see you; they're coming to see Blake Griffin (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/playerpage/1685213/blake-griffin) and Chris Paul (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/playerpage/555969/chris-paul) -- the new kings of Los Angeles basketball -- put on a show. It was the Clippers that were able to figure out how to bring a star to the organization and better themselves. They didn't lose that star in free agency next year. They went out and got the coach they needed to take the next step.

The Clippers essentially became the Lakers for at least a two-year stretch, while the Lakers hope nobody pays attention to the man behind the curtain. In the most important off-season the Lakers have had since they convinced Shaquille O'Neal to move to LA, the Lakers' brass didn't have the prestige to keep their superstar free agent. Jim Buss couldn't be his father and Mitch Kupchak wasn't exactly Jerry West out there.

The Lakers failed and in turn set themselves up for an embarrassing year of being in basketball purgatory. The only hope for the Lakers is that they're bad enough and lucky enough to win the lottery, cashing in on a loaded draft class and hoping the guy they get is the best one for a decade or more. They have to hope Bryant can return to form and be one of the biggest difference-makers in the NBA at the age of 36. They have to hope they magically put together a competitive enough roster to lure a big name free agent or two in the next couple of off-seasons, after failing in front of the world to retain Dwight Howard (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/playerpage/498287/dwight-howard).

This is the Lakers' current existence. They've had a Freaky Friday situation with the Clippers. They're the laughing stock now. They're the team that has to hope for the best. This isn't what the Lakers are supposed to be. They're supposed to impose their will on the NBA, not pray things work out.

This was more than a franchise record defeat Thursday night. It was more than score. It was a wakeup call that the nightmare is just beginning.

Thread
01-03-2016, 09:26 PM
Thats chickenshit Dale.

You ain't gettin' away with your 2nd 5th by winning your 6th. No way, Jose'.

HemisfairArena
01-03-2016, 09:39 PM

If we win our 6th,,,I guess we'll just have to live with it,,,I dont know how we'll cope,,,woe is us,,,our cross to bear,,,,

Thread
01-03-2016, 09:58 PM
If we win our 6th,,,I guess we'll just have to live with it,,,I dont know how we'll cope,,,woe is us,,,our cross to bear,,,,

That's the ticket, don't let an * get your dauber down.

HemisfairArena
01-03-2016, 10:01 PM
That's the ticket, don't let an * get your dauber down.

Never do,,more stars and titles the better,,,,,you stole 5 from Minneapolis and I bet you still sleep good right?,,,,

Thread
01-03-2016, 10:04 PM
Never do,,more stars and titles the better,,,,,you stole 5 from Minneapolis and I bet you still sleep good right?,,,,

Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!

HemisfairArena
01-03-2016, 10:05 PM
Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!

,,,,lmao

BD24
01-03-2016, 10:10 PM
Thats chickenshit Dale and I ain't going to let you get away with it.

Thread
01-03-2016, 10:11 PM
Thats chickenshit Dale and I ain't going to let you get away with it.

I'm serious. You can have your 6th, but, your 2nd 5th must be a constant. I'll see to that.

DPG21920
01-03-2016, 10:12 PM
I'm serious. You can have your 6th, but, your 2nd 5th must be a constant. I'll see to that.

You have that & LA has their 3rd 5th. That is agreeable.

BD24
01-03-2016, 10:13 PM
Exceptions and asterisks are chickenshit and i ain't letting you get away with it. Nuh Uh.

Thread
01-03-2016, 10:20 PM
Exceptions and asterisks are chickenshit and i ain't letting you get away with it. Nuh Uh.

You're not dropping your 2nd 5th because you get your 6th. That wouldn't be right. No way. Uh, uh.

BD24
01-03-2016, 10:22 PM
You're not dropping your 2nd 5th because you get your 6th. That wouldn't be right. No way. Uh, uh.
Asterisks and Exceptions are chickenshit Dale. To let you get away with it wouldn't be right. You may not like it in the moment, but you will thank me for it later.

Thread
01-03-2016, 10:24 PM
Asterisks and Exceptions are chickenshit Dale. To let you get away with it wouldn't be right. You may not like it in the moment, but you will thank me for it later.

Sorry, Moose, but, I have to insist. You'll not bury your 2nd 5th under your 6th. I cannot & I will not permit it.

BD24
01-03-2016, 10:26 PM
Sorry, Moose, but, I have to insist. You'll not bury your 2nd 5th under your 6th. I cannot & I will not permit it.
I can't let you get away with this Dale. To do so wouldn't be responsible. You will thank me for it later.

Silver&Black
01-03-2016, 10:30 PM
Yeah...DPG is the man. We all know this already.

Like a lot of posters here...DPG would pay $10,000 to see the Lakers in their current shithole predicament. The fact that he got it for only $500.....it's actually a helluva bargain tbqh.

Thread
01-03-2016, 10:36 PM
I can't let you get away with this Dale. To do so wouldn't be responsible. You will thank me for it later.

You're wrong. You'll still have 6, but, you must answer for that 2nd 5th till man lives no more.

That's my charge.

HemisfairArena
01-03-2016, 10:37 PM
You're wrong. You'll still have 6, but, you must answer for that 2nd 5th till man lives no more.

That's my charge.

And you stole 5,,,people get over it,,,,,,

Thread
01-03-2016, 10:40 PM
And you stole 5,,,people get over it,,,,,,

Don't try to get even, Hemi. Duncan got Skunkered. Big deal. Take it like a trouper.

HemisfairArena
01-03-2016, 10:41 PM
Don't try to get even, Hemi. Duncan got Skunkered. Big deal. Take it like a trouper.

I always do,,,but you stole 5,,,

Silver&Black
01-03-2016, 10:42 PM

:rolleyes

"Take it like a trouper". Said by a guy who quit week 1...smh.

Thread
01-03-2016, 10:43 PM
:rolleyes

"Take it like a trouper". Said by a guy who quit week 1...smh.

You ain't Champ. You're one of 29, just like me.

Kool Bob Love
01-03-2016, 11:44 PM
NOW I know what you meant when you said

"Never get old"

- Thread

Thread
01-03-2016, 11:50 PM
NOW I know what you meant when you said

"Never get old"

- Thread

Please, you've cried like a baby when I've left this Forum.

Kool Bob Love
01-04-2016, 12:05 AM
Please, you've cried like a baby when I've left this Forum.

You don't have it anymore, tough.

Thread
01-04-2016, 12:08 AM

Please. You cried,,,your "friends" called you out and you put me on ice.

Didn't even have the decency to stand up to 'em. Don't worry you ain't alone. Fuckin' wimp.

Kool Bob Love
01-04-2016, 12:13 AM

Didn't even have the decency to stand up to 'em. Don't worry you ain't alone. Fuckin' wimp.

Yeah, 2 years ago. NOW you really lost it. Damnit thread I believe in you and THIS is how you repay me? Fucking bozo the clown.

HemisfairArena
01-04-2016, 12:14 AM

Take it easy tough guy,,,seen you bail when the going gets to hot to handle,,,,

Thread
01-04-2016, 12:15 AM
Yeah, 2 years ago. NOW you really lost it. Damnit thread I believe in you and THIS is how you repay me? Fucking bozo the clown.

Yeah, I remember you crawlin', belly draggin, fuckin' coward.

Thread
01-04-2016, 12:15 AM
Take it easy tough guy,,,seen you bail when the going gets to hot to handle,,,,

I ain't talkin' to you, hemi. Mind your own fuckin' business.

HemisfairArena
01-04-2016, 12:16 AM
I ain't talkin' to you, hemi. Mind your own fuckin' business.

Not this time,,,relax

Thread
01-04-2016, 12:18 AM
Not this time,,,relax

BS. This is twixt Lovey & I. I treated him good, kind & respectful and he turned on me because "you guys" put pressure on him to stab me in the back.
Get out of it, hemi.

Kool Bob Love
01-04-2016, 12:19 AM
Yeah, I remember you crawlin', belly draggin, fuckin' coward.

You had 6, TOSB, Kob 5 Dun 4, and 11 in the case. now you ain't got shit. It's over thread.

Ps...

dont be fucking disrespectful to Hemi, he's a great guy.

HemisfairArena
01-04-2016, 12:20 AM
BS. This is twixt Lovey & I. I treated him good, kind & respectful and he turned on me because "you guys" put pressure on him to stab me in the back.
Get out of it, hemi.

Dude just said he believed in ya and you want to fuck over an ally?,,,,

RsxPiimp
01-04-2016, 12:23 AM

He never lost it, tbh...

HemisfairArena
01-04-2016, 12:24 AM
He never lost it, tbh...

Lost what?,,,

Thread
01-04-2016, 12:24 AM
You had 6, TOSB, Kob 5 Dun 4, and 11 in the case. now you ain't got shit. It's over thread.

Ps...

dont be fucking disrespectful to Hemi, he's a great guy.

You should at least help him carry your fuckin' water.

Thread
01-04-2016, 12:26 AM
Dude just said he believed in ya and you want to fuck over an ally?,,,,

He sold me out, Hemi. I kept it to myself for a long time. I should have spoke up at the time, but, I didn't because I felt sorry for him. Why? Christ, he fucked me. I didn't fuck him. We had a relationship and he pissed it away because SFs bullied him into it.

Splits
01-04-2016, 12:29 AM
Damn, I've not seen Dale this desperate since the Clippers put up 142

HemisfairArena
01-04-2016, 12:34 AM
He sold me out, Hemi. I kept it to myself for a long time. I should have spoke up at the time, but, I didn't because I felt sorry for him. Why? Christ, he fucked me. I didn't fuck him. We had a relationship and he pissed it away because SFs bullied him into it.

KBL is a good dude,,,not many I would rally around,,but KBL is one I would,,,just like I tell laker posters here that they aint shit without ya,,,,

Thread
01-04-2016, 12:38 AM
KBL is a good dude,,,not many I would rally around,,but KBL is one I would,,,just like I tell laker posters here that they aint shit without ya,,,,

Christ, I've been done that way by more than few...Roguey, ill, Mori, Lovey. I've never stabbed anybody in the back. Never sold anyone out.

Splits
01-04-2016, 12:40 AM
Christ, I've been done that way by more than few...Roguey, ill, Mori, Lovey. I've never stabbed anybody in the back. Never sold anyone out.

But, alas, many have put you upstream without a paddle

HemisfairArena
01-04-2016, 12:44 AM

Its all in the quality,,not the quantity,,I would rather have 2 great friends than 10 so-so friends,,,,get one or two posters who will never sell you out(and you got that) and all is good,,,

Thread
01-04-2016, 12:45 AM
But, alas, many have put you upstream without a paddle

Yep. They bent under the pressure of their peers and broke my heart. You're in that group. We were close at one time, playing virtual golf, exchanging pleasantries, but, you couldn't handle being close to someone who was against the Spurs and you "divorced" me. Fuckin' shame.

Thread
01-04-2016, 12:48 AM
Its all in the quality,,not the quantity,,I would rather have 2 great friends than 10 so-so friends,,,,get one or two posters who will never sell you out(and you got that) and all is good,,,

,,,that ain't me. Losing my friends here has a profound effect on me. I enjoyed those relationships and tried to enrich them. Did my best. So, when each one screwed me over I was shocked and terribly depressed.

HemisfairArena
01-04-2016, 12:50 AM
ok,,,im gonna go off topic here but I feel like having one of those 3 pound cinnamon rolls at Lulu's,,,,

Splits
01-04-2016, 12:54 AM
,,,that ain't me. Losing my friends here has a profound effect on me. I enjoyed those relationships and tried to enrich them. Did my best. So, when each one screwed me over I was shocked and terribly depressed.

Fuckin pussy ass quitter

Splits
01-04-2016, 12:58 AM
Yep. They bent under the pressure of their peers and broke my heart. You're in that group. We were close at one time, playing virtual golf, exchanging pleasantries, but, you couldn't handle being close to someone who was against the Spurs and you "divorced" me. Fuckin' shame.

I didn't "divorce" you. You were too slow to keep up. I was averaging 67 while you were in the mid 70s. I know, being left behind is a reoccurring theme in your life and it couldn't ever be your fault, right? Gotta find a scapegoat every time you reach up for mommy's hand and grasp air...

Kool Bob Love
01-04-2016, 01:01 AM
ok,,,im gonna go off topic here but I feel like having one of those 3 pound cinnamon rolls at Lulu's,,,,

Now we talking. Had that last week. Heaven. :tu.

Thread
01-04-2016, 01:15 AM
I didn't "divorce" you. You were too slow to keep up. I was averaging 67 while you were in the mid 70s. I know, being left behind is a reoccurring theme in your life and it couldn't ever be your fault, right? Gotta find a scapegoat every time you reach up for mommy's hand and grasp air...

You have no idea wtf I'm even talking about.

HemisfairArena
01-04-2016, 01:16 AM
Now we talking. Had that last week. Heaven. :tu.

Hell yeah,,,,

Joseph Kony
01-04-2016, 01:26 AM

does it hurt that you don't have ring count anymore?

Thread
01-04-2016, 01:30 AM
does it hurt that you don't have ring count anymore?

Asked & answered a hundred times. You really need to hear it again, JK?

midnightpulp
01-04-2016, 01:33 AM

Splits loves you.

You guys will always have the golf.

Splits
01-04-2016, 01:36 AM
You have no idea wtf I'm even talking about.

Again, too slow to keep up

illmatic
01-04-2016, 03:27 PM

What did I do besides calling you out for leaving when the going gets tough? You don't take your lumps Cubby. Reasoning with you has been impossible lately, Christ.