PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Laker fans, its only natural you start rooting for us!

StrengthAndHonor
04-13-2013, 10:23 AM
Look, we had our battles this year, we swept and regulated y'all and it was great seeing you guys always putting up a decent fight, but the reality of it all is that the Lakers era is over... for now. Kobe is done. At age 35 next year, he will come back but his best basketball days are behind him.

The only figure keeping the Lakers afloat is gone kaput! So its only natural that the Clippers now have the keys to L.A. from here on out. Dwight may not even resign next year, or he may considering he wants his own team, but really, the guy is an overrated fraud. Without Gasol, he's pretty much non existent on offense (Funny how this works, the Lakers and its fans are dying to trade the only guy that can make your franchise player better).

My proposition is simple. This year or until you guys can be a playoff team again, we should all stick together. For Kobe and the city of L.A. we'll make a run and beat teams you can't beat (OKC, Denver and the Miami) Sure we don't wear Purple and Gold but half of our team are basically Ex-Lakers, so it almost makes no difference.
:lol

Our players has nothing but support for Kobe, so I'm asking Laker fans to support us back this season.

DeAndre Jordan ‏@deandrejordan
Damn man, never want to see that happen...ever. But KobeBryant is a strong dude, wishing you a speedy and healthy recovery brother!

Jamal Crawford ‏@JCrossover
Prayers up for KobeBryant , one of the best we've ever seen... #respect

Matt Barnes ‏@Matt_Barnes22
Thoughts & prayers go out to the big homey #Kobe.. Shame they ran him into the ground.. #Damn

Chris Paul ‏@CP3
Prayers out to my man KobeBryant. Hoping for a speedy recovery and there is absolutely no doubt he'll be back strong

#GoClippers

Koolaid_Man
04-13-2013, 10:26 AM
Look, we had our battles this year, we swept and regulated y'all and it was great seeing you guys always putting up a decent fight, but the reality of it all is that the Lakers era is over... for now. Kobe is done. At age 35 next year, he will come back but his best basketball days are behind him.

The only figure keeping the Lakers afloat is gone kaput! So its only natural that the Clippers now have the keys to L.A. from here on out. Dwight may not even resign next year, or he may considering he wants his own team, but really, the guy is an overrated fraud. Without Gasol, he's pretty much non existent on offense (Funny how this works, the Lakers and its fans are dying to trade the only guy that can make your franchise player better).

My proposition is simple. This year or until you guys can be a playoff team again, we should all stick together. For Kobe and the city of L.A. we'll make a run and beat teams you can't beat (OKC, Denver and the Miami) Sure we don't wear Purple and Gold but half of our team are basically Ex-Lakers, so it almost makes no difference.

Our players has nothing but support for Kobe, so I'm asking Laker fans to support us back this season.

Damn man, never want to see that happen...ever. But KobeBryant (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19346) is a strong dude, wishing you a speedy and healthy recovery brother!

Prayers up for KobeBryant (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19346) , one of the best we've ever seen... #respect

Thoughts & prayers go out to the big homey #Kobe.. Shame they ran him into the ground.. #Damn

Chris Paul ‏@CP3
Prayers out to my man KobeBryant (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19346). Hoping for a speedy recovery and there is absolutely no doubt he'll be back strong

#GoClippers

Go suck your mamma's cock

StrengthAndHonor
04-13-2013, 10:48 AM
:lol Oh come on man. What are you gonna do? Root for the Spurs?

Trainwreck2100
04-13-2013, 10:52 AM
A laker fan becoming a clipper fan is about as unnatural as two dudes assfucking

StrengthAndHonor
04-13-2013, 10:58 AM
Naw, this is 2013, not 1993. The Clippers are definitely a team you can root for. This team is loaded with unselfish players all playing for that one reason, a championship title.

Gone are the days of fake franchise players like Loy Vaught, Danny Manning saving us from further humiliation. The stench of Michael Olowokandi, Lamond Murray and Eric Piatkowski has been washed thanks to Blake Griffin and CP3.

We can make this happen and the victory will be much sweeter if we get support from our big brothers.

Clipper Nation
04-13-2013, 11:55 AM
Please don't actually start rooting for us, faggots....

Thread
04-13-2013, 11:58 AM
Please don't actually start rooting for us, faggots....

....even you forsaked 'em last evening.

tee, hee.

Venti Quattro
04-13-2013, 11:59 AM
Between this and being held at gunpoint, I'm gonna shoot myself in the head.

Koolaid_Man
04-13-2013, 12:18 PM

^ As I went on my morning jog..I thought about what you said...and surprisingly I'm in agreement..now I'm not only rooting for the Clipps but I'm rooting for those I hate the least...so I'm rooting for whomever can take out the Spurs and the Heat...that's all I care about...and I'd rather see Lebron win his 2nd that Duncan win his 5th. I don't know if I could live with that.

So in this order this is who I shall root for:

West:
OKC (best chance)
Memphis (used to fucking the Spurs losing Gay will hurt)
Golden State (I like these cats but they won't win)
Clippers (Full of ex Lakers so it hurts less)
Denver (I hate Rayray's gay fart catching ass but any but the Spurs)

East
NY Knicks ( I think they will win it all if everyone stays healthy)
Indiana (no heart so it's a long shot)
Boston (hopefully they have one more run to shut Bron down)

If all else fails then I pick

Miami over the Spurs...I can live with

Kobe 5
Lebron 2

I cannot live with

Kobe 5
Duncan 5

StrengthAndHonor
04-13-2013, 12:37 PM

I honestly don't know why? Why do you Lakers fans hate the Clippers? :lol

I remember a game at the Dodgers Stadium, CP3 and Blake Griffin appeared at the jumbo screen and the crowd booed as if those two play for another city. Ridiculous. SMH @ Laker fans.

^ As I went on my morning jog..I thought about what you said...and surprisingly I'm in agreement..now I'm not only rooting for the Clipps but I'm rooting for those I hate the least...so I'm rooting for whomever can take out the Spurs and the Heat...that's all I care about...and I'd rather see Lebron win his 2nd that Duncan win his 5th. I don't know if I could live with that.

So in this order this is who I shall root for:

West:
OKC (best chance)
Memphis (used to fucking the Spurs losing Gay will hurt)
Golden State (I like these cats but they won't win)
Clippers (Full of ex Lakers so it hurts less)
Denver (I hate Rayray's gay fart catching ass but any but the Spurs)

East
NY Knicks ( I think they will win it all if everyone stays healthy)
Indiana (no heart so it's a long shot)
Boston (hopefully they have one more run to shut Bron down)

If all else fails then I pick

Miami over the Spurs...I can live with

Kobe 5
Lebron 2

I cannot live with

Kobe 5
Duncan 5

Thread
04-13-2013, 12:37 PM

lmao!!!

StrengthAndHonor
04-13-2013, 12:52 PM
lmao!!!

You're controversial for a new poster. Why is this?

Thread
04-13-2013, 12:53 PM
You're controversial for a new poster. Why is this?

I'll choose the time, place & inquisitor when I decide to take an exam.

Let us proceed...

StrengthAndHonor
04-13-2013, 12:58 PM
I'll choose the time, place & inquisitor when I decide to take an exam.

Let us proceed...

Latarian Milton
04-13-2013, 05:35 PM
there's gonna be a powershift in LA imho. monkeyball will take over the whole city while the lakers will be tied to mediocrity for years to come with a 100+ million payroll :lol

Thread
04-13-2013, 05:39 PM
there's gonna be a powershift in LA imho. monkeyball will take over the whole city while the lakers will be tied to mediocrity for years to come with a 100+ million payroll :lol

Possible, but, probable is the fact that they won't ring. Each year they'll come in to Kiwi Korner and I'll squinch over and afford them a place to sit where in the end 29 of us will be sittin', shinin' and livin'.

You though, Milty, you have the con. Don't turn loose of the wheel, Milty. Don't ya dare.

baseline bum
04-13-2013, 05:44 PM
A laker fan becoming a clipper fan is about as unnatural as two dudes assfucking

Truth; Laker fans were much more into becoming Bulls fans last time around.

Thebesteva
04-13-2013, 05:59 PM

I think the logical choice is to still root for the Lakers....

Venti Quattro
04-13-2013, 08:38 PM
Truth; Laker fans were much more into becoming Bulls fans last time around.

I think I'm gonna go back to rooting for Deron Williams for the meantime, since he's fun to watch once again.

Killakobe81
04-13-2013, 09:17 PM

Damn man, never want to see that happen...ever. But KobeBryant is a strong dude, wishing you a speedy and healthy recovery brother!

Prayers up for KobeBryant , one of the best we've ever seen... #respect

Chris Paul ‏@CP3
Prayers out to my man KobeBryant. Hoping for a speedy recovery and there is absolutely no doubt he'll be back strong

#GoClippers

I would root for yall, your L.A. and I have attended a handful of Clippers games at the shit-hole Sports Arena and as lil brother at Staples (best price tix to see LAkers play) ...

But becuz of flaming puss hole named Clipper Nation not sure I can root for yall on here.
Seeing that fag meltdown as one of the few joys I have left in this basketball season, but S & H I have no malice towards you but I will enjoy the ass raping that will eventualy befall the teams of CN, BR, Mid and faggot ass haters on here, and yes Im a bit salty ... Our best player was run to the ground by Pringles and his own ego. We werent winning much anyway but I feel Im being robbed of a decent playoff series ... so now Im hatin'

LOL

Strategic
04-13-2013, 10:31 PM
This thread makes me smile.

Thread
04-13-2013, 10:35 PM
This thread makes me smile.

I'll just bet it does.

Splits
04-13-2013, 10:38 PM
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=159667