PDA

View Full Version : CIA POP PLANNED THIS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS WITH Stack5

Obiwonginobili
04-13-2013, 11:45 AM
CIA POP PLANNED THIS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS WITH Stack5
Any use of Stack5, Stack, Jack, Jax is reference of Stephen Jackson
POP= Popovich.

News says he was turning into a cancer in the locker room. Spurs cut Jax after repeated clashes w/ Pop.
That’s what POP wants you to believe

Why get rid of a good player then? People saying he’s done in the nba.
He’s probably done in the nba. This was his worst statistical season of his career. To be honest, Pop wouldn’t really have used Stack5 much in the playoffs. By getting rid of Jax, Pop is putting the pressure on Kawhi. He’s the man now.

That makes sense (scoff).Then why would any GM cut a good player? Either a player sucks or is a cancer or both.
Why didn’t anything leak during the trade deadline? Why have you recently seen jax being interviewed by NBA TV and he’s same ole Jax? Why while I was at the Miami Game, Jax and Pop were best buds? That’s because Jax and Pop are best buds! Jax knew since day 1 of his second stint what his position was on this team. He was always expandable. This is classic CIA pop. Stack5 gets paid at the end of the year, gets a ring (if AND WHEN the spurs win), and he gets to chill with his wife(who just lost a child). They set you up to break you down, Classic CIA. All the while waking the team up from this slump they're in. I honestly believe that the big 3 are the only ones that know this. This was more of a wake up call for the young’ins.
From Mysanantonio article when Stack first heard the news he was coming back:
“Popovich told Jackson they were close to completing a deal for him. Popovich didn’t tell Jackson this: The phone call, in part, was to make sure they didn’t hear anything crazy.
So Popovich laid out his priorities. He told Jackson he wanted his toughness, and there could be minutes for him. But Popovich also told him he liked Kawhi Leonard as his small forward, and nothing would be guaranteed.
Then, Popovich said something else. “We’re not talking about an extension.”
This is the power of clarity and honesty. Popovich does it as well as anyone, and it’s a reason Jackson has said Popovich connects with him better than any other coach has.
Also check this out. http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/21474379/gregg-popovich-talking-about-stephen-jackson-is-the-best

Everything points out that Stack knew what the deal was since the beginning so then why even go through the trouble of asking for an extension when you knew since the beginning you weren't gonna get one. Pop and Stack always praised each other in the press even until recently. This is supposedly something that’s been boiling since a day before the Denver game. If my conspiracy theory is wrong then I guess Pop really does have a short fuse, because you don’t cut a player with that kind of quickness who you have so much love for.

In my mind i just imagine Stack5 and Pop drinking wine at Pops house and Pop telling Jax, "this is how we're gonna get them. You're gonna come at me during practice and we're gonna get in a heated argument and then i'm gonna cut your ass" .

jestersmash
04-13-2013, 11:53 AM
No.

Obiwonginobili
04-13-2013, 12:54 PM
why?

TrainOfThought5
04-13-2013, 12:59 PM
i love a good old fashioned conspiracy person as much as the next guy buuuuuuuuut.......

ThaBigFundamental21
04-13-2013, 01:11 PM
I don't buy it. I think Jackson could help this team in the playoffs. Granted he has been a no show this season. I can't help but feel when the stakes were raised he be there playing D and chucking clutch 3's.

Mr.Bottomtooth
04-13-2013, 01:30 PM
That sounds pretty fucking stupid.

cd021
04-13-2013, 02:10 PM
i love a good old fashioned conspiracy person as much as the next guy buuuuuuuuut.......

Boil some Mtn Dew and lets get to the bottom of this shit (LOL)

TXstbobcat
04-13-2013, 02:13 PM
Jackson wasn't getting a contract extension from the spurs and he must have snapped and the coaches had enough of him. Sounds more likely to me.

skulls138
04-13-2013, 04:20 PM
I think it makes sense. Jax has had troubles lately and maybe doesnt think hes got the energy and doesnt want fans hating him for quitting.

LarryDavid
04-13-2013, 04:35 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/288/286/9db.gif

wtgspurs
04-13-2013, 04:41 PM
You guys remember in Dragonball Z when Freiza Killed Krillin on Planet Namek and that caused Goku to go Berserk and Turn Super Saiyan!!! It was the only way for them to win and he didn't, after Planet Namek, the whole Earth would have been destroyed next! Well i believe that's the same thing that Pop Did. He made them lose Jackson to spark the team's momentum! Make em become Super as the playoff is near and the title is on the line! Duncan is getting old, so is Ginobili. This season might be their last chance to sneak one in. What do you think? lol

BadOne
04-13-2013, 05:07 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/288/286/9db.gif

LOL

Poolboy5623
04-13-2013, 05:18 PM
The Spurs put up with "Stack" as long as they could.....and then said, enough is enough. I was one who wasn't expecting him to flip the switch in the playoffs....so I'm somewhat relieved not to have to watch him struggle in the games. I don't think kawhi is going to see much pine and that sounds great to me. So, one thing I havent seen mentioned, is maybe this will put an end to small ball? I hated seeing Jackson play the 4.

Budkin
04-13-2013, 05:23 PM
It's his defense we're sorely going to miss.

Dex
04-13-2013, 05:23 PM

wtgspurs
04-13-2013, 06:10 PM
Do you remember on the Flintstones, where no one wanted to do any work in the rock quarry and they had a deadline to make. So Fred Flintstone fired some people and then they started to work and met the deadline.

Something like that! So let's hope the team takes their head outta their culo and rise up for the playoffs!!!

pjjrfan
04-13-2013, 09:47 PM
Pop does have a short fuse.

99 Problems
04-13-2013, 10:46 PM
Stak Jack is a championship player.

Captain Jack was troubled with an injured thumb/finger/hand or some shite for half a season.

Championship players get it together at championship time.

It's championship eve, we are banged up and Stak is gone.

Dark days indeed.

benefactor
04-13-2013, 10:58 PM
That's good to know...my lol didn't read instincts paid off after all.

gospursgojas
04-14-2013, 12:06 AM
Whuut -ATT guy with kids commercial voice.

J.T.
04-14-2013, 07:57 AM
You guys remember in Dragonball Z when Freiza Killed Krillin on Planet Namek and that caused Goku to go Berserk and Turn Super Saiyan!!! It was the only way for them to win and he didn't, after Planet Namek, the whole Earth would have been destroyed next! Well i believe that's the same thing that Pop Did. He made them lose Jackson to spark the team's momentum! Make em become Super as the playoff is near and the title is on the line! Duncan is getting old, so is Ginobili. This season might be their last chance to sneak one in. What do you think? lol

You are hereby no longer allowed to post about Dragon Ball Z because you can't even make a proper analogy with it.

wtgspurs
04-14-2013, 02:09 PM
You are hereby no longer allowed to post about Dragon Ball Z because you can't even make a proper analogy with it.
This isn't Literature class

J.T.
04-14-2013, 02:44 PM
This isn't Literature class

No shit, but that doesn't somehow override the fact that you made a piss poor analogy using the greatest action cartoon of all-time. Pop cannot possibly be Freeza, therefore the logic behind your analogy has failed and you look like a moron.

wtgspurs
04-14-2013, 04:35 PM
No shit, but that doesn't somehow override the fact that you made a piss poor analogy using the greatest action cartoon of all-time. Pop cannot possibly be Freeza, therefore the logic behind your analogy has failed and you look like a moron.

You missed the point. A bullet in your head would do u better.

J.T.
04-14-2013, 05:57 PM
You missed the point. A bullet in your head would do u better.

You're the one who missed the point. You literally just tried to apply the most epic moment of Dragon Ball Z to the San Antonio Spurs exclusively when Freeza would almost certainly have to be a player or coach on another team, particularly a Spurs rival, to even work. If anyone over the course of the Tim Duncan era is Freeza, it's Phil Jackson or Dirk Nowitzki. No one else comes close.

exstatic
04-14-2013, 06:14 PM
You're both retards for arguing DBZ on a basketball forum.

J.T.
04-14-2013, 06:25 PM
You're both retards for arguing DBZ on a basketball forum.

You can hold my dick for sixty bucks.

Budkin
04-14-2013, 06:29 PM
Too bad lakaluva isn't around... Oh wait that was Naruto :lol

pgardn
04-14-2013, 08:42 PM
You're the one who missed the point. You literally just tried to apply the most epic moment of Dragon Ball Z to the San Antonio Spurs exclusively when Freeza would almost certainly have to be a player or coach on another team, particularly a Spurs rival, to even work. If anyone over the course of the Tim Duncan era is Freeza, it's Phil Jackson or Dirk Nowitzki. No one else comes close.

Epic moment of Dragon ball Z... Freeza...

If you want an epic moment how bout cramming one of those pretty mushrooms out back down your dweebish throat.
You want fantasy, you got it...

exstatic
04-14-2013, 09:00 PM
Epic moment of Dragon ball Z... Freeza...

If you want an epic moment how bout cramming one of those pretty mushrooms out back down your dweebish throat.
You want fantasy, you got it...

Careful. J.T. will go all Travis Park and offer you his dick. :lol

pgardn
04-14-2013, 09:05 PM
Careful. J.T. will go all Travis Park and offer you his dick. :lol

I would rather just reach down his throat and pull his rib cage out.

Frezza...? Jesus, get out of the G D house...

Bynumite
04-14-2013, 09:08 PM
Did Pop also plan the tank job to gift HCA to OKC?

exstatic
04-14-2013, 09:17 PM
Did Pop also plan the tank job to gift HCA to OKC?

Our key players are healthy. Pop left a margin of error for multiple playoff seedings. LA only had one shot. Number eight.

Galileo
04-14-2013, 10:11 PM
CIA POP PLANNED THIS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS WITH Stack5
Any use of Stack5, Stack, Jack, Jax is reference of Stephen Jackson
POP= Popovich.

News says he was turning into a cancer in the locker room. Spurs cut Jax after repeated clashes w/ Pop.
That’s what POP wants you to believe

Why get rid of a good player then? People saying he’s done in the nba.
He’s probably done in the nba. This was his worst statistical season of his career. To be honest, Pop wouldn’t really have used Stack5 much in the playoffs. By getting rid of Jax, Pop is putting the pressure on Kawhi. He’s the man now.

That makes sense (scoff).Then why would any GM cut a good player? Either a player sucks or is a cancer or both.
Why didn’t anything leak during the trade deadline? Why have you recently seen jax being interviewed by NBA TV and he’s same ole Jax? Why while I was at the Miami Game, Jax and Pop were best buds? That’s because Jax and Pop are best buds! Jax knew since day 1 of his second stint what his position was on this team. He was always expandable. This is classic CIA pop. Stack5 gets paid at the end of the year, gets a ring (if AND WHEN the spurs win), and he gets to chill with his wife(who just lost a child). They set you up to break you down, Classic CIA. All the while waking the team up from this slump they're in. I honestly believe that the big 3 are the only ones that know this. This was more of a wake up call for the young’ins.
From Mysanantonio article when Stack first heard the news he was coming back:
“Popovich told Jackson they were close to completing a deal for him. Popovich didn’t tell Jackson this: The phone call, in part, was to make sure they didn’t hear anything crazy.
So Popovich laid out his priorities. He told Jackson he wanted his toughness, and there could be minutes for him. But Popovich also told him he liked Kawhi Leonard as his small forward, and nothing would be guaranteed.
Then, Popovich said something else. “We’re not talking about an extension.”
This is the power of clarity and honesty. Popovich does it as well as anyone, and it’s a reason Jackson has said Popovich connects with him better than any other coach has.
Also check this out. http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/21474379/gregg-popovich-talking-about-stephen-jackson-is-the-best

Everything points out that Stack knew what the deal was since the beginning so then why even go through the trouble of asking for an extension when you knew since the beginning you weren't gonna get one. Pop and Stack always praised each other in the press even until recently. This is supposedly something that’s been boiling since a day before the Denver game. If my conspiracy theory is wrong then I guess Pop really does have a short fuse, because you don’t cut a player with that kind of quickness who you have so much love for.

In my mind i just imagine Stack5 and Pop drinking wine at Pops house and Pop telling Jax, "this is how we're gonna get them. You're gonna come at me during practice and we're gonna get in a heated argument and then i'm gonna cut your ass" .

You are a conspiracy theorist!

:lmao