PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: For Spur and Laker fans

callo1
04-13-2013, 06:18 PM
It is just a game.

Sometimes you need some humor during the bad times:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

Cry Havoc
04-13-2013, 06:19 PM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/op-is-a-faggot-240x180.jpg

baseline bum
04-13-2013, 08:25 PM
The situation is quite humorous. The greatest owner in league history leaves his team to a complete fucking moron once he can no longer put in the effort to run the team. Said moron goes and hires the worst coach this league has seen in years. This coach who has always played a crazy short rotation takes over one of the oldest teams in the league. Said coach turns one of the great post players of the decade into a complete scrub standing at the three point line because he doesn't understand how to use a bigman not named Amare. Coach dumbfuck runs an all-time great into the ground and has bascially ended this first-ballot hall of famer's era of dominance. I mean this shit is too crazy to make up. Jerry hands Jimmy the premiere team in the league and Jimmy wants to turn them into the Stepien-era Cavs. I'm genuinely going to miss the dominant Lakers who were the gold standard of the league from the time Jerry Buss took them over until the time he handed them off to his ignorant son. As much shit as I talk about the Lakers and as bitter as their rivalry has been with the Spurs over the years, the league will never feel the same with them as just another team.

Thread
04-13-2013, 08:37 PM
The situation is quite humorous. The greatest owner in league history leaves his team to a complete fucking moron once he can no longer put in the effort to run the team. Said moron goes and hires the worst coach this league has seen in years. This coach who has always played a crazy short rotation takes over one of the oldest teams in the league. Said coach turns one of the great post players of the decade into a complete scrub standing at the three point line because he doesn't understand how to use a bigman not named Amare. Coach dumbfuck runs an all-time great into the ground and has bascially ended this first-ballot hall of famer's era of dominance. I mean this shit is too crazy to make up. Jerry hands Jimmy the premiere team in the league and Jimmy wants to turn them into the Stepien-era Cavs. I'm genuinely going to miss the dominant Lakers who were the gold standard of the league from the time Jerry Buss took them over until the time he handed them off to his ignorant son. As much shit as I talk about the Lakers and as bitter as their rivalry has been with the Spurs over the years, the league will never feel the same with them as just another team.

Without Jim Buss I ain't here. I wouldn't rung at 15 & 16. And Kobe wouldn't be at 4 & 5.

When he (Jim Buss) vehemently overruled Kobe on the trading Bynum everyone cast down Kobe, ridiculed him and championed Jim Buss. Why? Well, that's easy, it was Kobe. They never dreamn't Buss would be proven correct to the point of ringing not once, but, twice.

When Jim Buss insisted they draft Bynum everyone cast him down. Without Bynum we don't ring at 15 & 16.

I understand Media though. They're no benevolent entity. They're no better than McDonald's or any aluminum siding salesman...Media is scratching for a buck anyway they can get it. Casting Jim Buss down now is attractive to them. They don't care if some 60 year old fuck with ed in Phoenix knows better, knows where the bear shits in the buckwheat, knows the truth. They're banking on the other people to grab up the rocks they've thrown on the ground and pitch 'em at Jim Buss with one hand and buy their "newspaper" with the other.

But, I was there when Bynum made Howard crawl in Flordia. Sure, Howard was predisposed, but, Bynum made sure. I was there when Bynum dragged his leg across the nation in the Summer of '10 keeping us close enough so that when Perkins went down, Wallace stayed out.

I remember. & I'll never forget.

Jim Buss

baseline bum
04-13-2013, 08:42 PM
LOL not too hard to see trading for an old Kidd (who was broken down by 2005) in the year 2007 was a horrible idea. OK though, I'll give Jimmy props for not making what was easily one of the stupidest trades I had seen thrown around in a long time.

Thebesteva
04-13-2013, 08:46 PM
Everything you need to know about sports

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtfzNGzx4UA

Thread
04-13-2013, 08:51 PM
LOL not too hard to see trading for an old Kidd (who was broken down by 2005) in the year 2007 was a horrible idea. OK though, I'll give Jimmy props for not making what was easily one of the stupidest trades I had seen thrown around in a long time.

Now. Yeah. Now. It's over. We know the result. We rung not once, but, twice. It's easy now. Wasn't easy then. Jim Buss had to stick by his guns and he was proven 100% right. We rung twice because of his steadfastness in the face of extreme pressure from Kobe. That's lost now. Conveniently so. We're in the shit now, the wolves are circling again like in "300"...they're always out there ready for a warm meal. They came sniffin' in '10 when Pierce vowed he wouldn't return. I'm sure Magic came down, pulled his chair up to Kobe and got to it:::"Don't let go of the wheel. We'll never get rid of these humps if you do. I left 'em where I found 'em in '85. Go. Now. Go, and do likewise." I don't have to tell you what happened. But, I will. Kobe dragged 'em back to where he found 'em. And left 'em right fuckin' there.

baseline bum
04-13-2013, 08:53 PM
LOL like anyone thought trading for Kidd was a good idea by 2007.

Clipper Nation
04-13-2013, 08:56 PM
The best part is, rumor has it that Sterling has basically given up the decision-making power in the Clippers organization to his son-in-law, tbh... there's a pretty damn good chance that the Clippers will now be the better-run team in LA for as long as Jimbo's ruining the Lakers :lol

Thread
04-13-2013, 08:57 PM
Everything you need to know about sports

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtfzNGzx4UA

But, that's Sonny's mistake, not Colojo's. That's the beauty of it. "Thou mayest" lives for C's father Lorenzo which he has instilled in the child and now must reaffirm as Sonny plays his regrets thru C's perfection, trying to father the child he never had before death arrives.

Thread
04-13-2013, 09:01 PM
LOL like anyone thought trading for Kidd was a good idea by 2007.

My point exactly. You all called Kobe everything but a black man over it because Jim Buss was on the other side of the equation and we hadn't rung since Daddy got fired and you figured we wouldn't. You figured some 17 year old wouldn't fire up. You was wrong. And Jim Buss was right. And that's how Dale got to:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4