PDA

View Full Version : OT: top/ worst posters of the season so far?

rogues
04-13-2013, 10:56 PM
The thread for this prestigious ranking was last made by me some months back, tbh..

My nigga HarlemHo has been noticeably absent from making this ranking..

tbh..what are they, nigga? I'm curious..

Thebesteva
04-13-2013, 10:56 PM
Worst posters
1) Rogues
2) Everyone else is alright tbh

rogues
04-13-2013, 11:00 PM
Worst posters
1) Rogues
2) Everyone else is alright tbh
go back to your forum, tbh..your takes are on par with those of scrubs found on lakersground...we don't need anymore shitty posters, tbh..

irishock
04-13-2013, 11:14 PM
Top:

Thread

Worst:

Trend setter

BlackSwordsMan
04-13-2013, 11:21 PM
Best poster
lakersarethebesteva.

How can you hate a guy who likes the shining? My router name is ALL WORK NO PLAY

#41 Shoot Em Up
04-14-2013, 12:54 AM
Best:

My fellow Mav Krew niggas, always regulating.

Worst:

Killakobe

Suspect
04-14-2013, 01:17 AM
Thread easily

ElNono
04-14-2013, 01:29 AM
At the top the obvious choice is DPG, tbh... but I'm gonna go with midnightpulp, who's been regulating purple n piss folks all season long...

Over the last month especially he's just been on another level. After The Achilles I'm looking forward to more of his work.

As far as worst, I can't just outright go with Thread, who is easily the worst since coming back, because this is a season long award...

I'll say Kool. He's probably one of the very few posters I skip over his entire posts.

unforeseen
04-14-2013, 02:02 AM
Thread. The worst there is, the worst there ever will be.

IronMexican
04-14-2013, 02:23 AM
At the top the obvious choice is DPG, tbh... but I'm gonna go with midnightpulp, who's been regulating purple n piss folks all season long...

Over the last month especially he's just been on another level. After The Achilles I'm looking forward to more of his work.

As far as worst, I can't just outright go with Thread, who is easily the worst since coming back, because this is a season long award...

I'll say Kool. He's probably one of the very few posters I skip over his entire posts.

Really don't get what's so special about trolling kool and other GNLF.

The dark ages are upon us and it sucks. mono and BUMP was able to get legit posters butt hurt and that's what made it so great.

DeadlyDynasty
04-14-2013, 02:30 AM
I've become one of the worst the last couple years...I'm handing in my resignation to ST once the Lakers are eliminated and DPG gets his money. The NFL Forum is the last frontier

whitemamba
04-14-2013, 02:38 AM
how are trolls considered good posters?

rogues
04-14-2013, 02:47 AM
I've become one of the worst the last couple years...I'm handing in my resignation to ST once the Lakers are eliminated and DPG gets his money. The NFL Forum is the last frontier
Just change your team my nigga..

lefty
04-14-2013, 02:51 AM
Just change your team my nigga..
He already got his tickets for the Heat - Bucks series

whitemamba
04-14-2013, 02:54 AM

please....

pulp is ur "best" poster because he argues with laker trolls? Ive been shitting on his ass like the amount of posts that shit on your life, wipe his load of your eyes for 2 seconds and use the wonderful vision of sight, you cant post this much on here and be that stupid.

spurraider21
04-14-2013, 02:56 AM
Worst:

http://www.chennaizoom.com/jokes/parrot.gif

FkLA
04-14-2013, 03:02 AM
worst: the stupid gook brothers

other terrible posters include m>s, benefactor, joobes, _jAG, Clipper Nation, Blake the Cuck, Venti Quatro, Fergie the Florists

HarlemHeat37
04-14-2013, 03:05 AM
There haven't been many standout performances this year, tbh..

Too much repetitive shit and running stolen shticks into the ground..

Mono and I should be mods to clean shit up, as we proposed a few years ago, tbh..

HarlemHeat37
04-14-2013, 03:12 AM
As for worst posters:

- Thread, obviously..

- Lakersbestforeva..this nigga is trying too hard to fit in, tbh..he's shitting on his own team to appeal to SpursTalk, and now he's trying to get the pipe from Harlem, tbh..

- Batmanu..this guy is terrible..

- Hater..a perennial candidate for worst poster, tbh..

- Thispego..I'm pretty certain that Jag, DMC and Mono can no longer have children with the amount of semen they've shot in Pego's throat this year:lol..

- Grit&Grind..horrible takes..

midnightpulp
04-14-2013, 03:19 AM
please....

pulp is ur "best" poster because he argues with laker trolls? Ive been shitting on his ass like the amount of posts that shit on your life, wipe his load of your eyes for 2 seconds and use the wonderful vision of sight, you cant post this much on here and be that stupid.

Your command of the English language is too poor to shit on anyone, much less me.

It's not your fault, though. Like I've said before, I believe you're autistic or have suffered some sort of head trauma. Or both, which is the most likely.

Thebesteva
04-14-2013, 04:07 AM
go back to your forum, tbh..your takes are on par with those of scrubs found on lakersground...we don't need anymore shitty posters, tbh..

Do you even lift bro?

Best poster
lakersarethebesteva.

How can you hate a guy who likes the shining? My router name is ALL WORK NO PLAY

:-D Just don't go into room 237

rayjayjohnson
04-14-2013, 04:12 AM
Cully is the worst, hands down

Thread
04-14-2013, 06:54 AM
how are trolls considered good posters?

It's a chickenshit thing.

BlackSwordsMan
04-14-2013, 06:57 AM
Do you even lift bro?

:-D Just don't go into room 237There's a documentary called room 237 its about people who try to find meaning in the movie the shining its pretty weird.

whitemamba
04-14-2013, 10:04 AM
Your command of the English language is too poor to shit on anyone, much less me.

It's not your fault, though. Like I've said before, I believe you're autistic or have suffered some sort of head trauma. Or both, which is the most likely.

o you got me.... my grammar :(!!!!!! please stop it.

whitemamba
04-14-2013, 10:14 AM
and mid is one insecure little pussy, after every ass whooping i give him on here, he fails to respond, or elects to go with the "grammar" route.. get a new shtick cum stain, we aint gettin graded on here:lol

midnightpulp
04-14-2013, 10:51 AM
and mid is one insecure little pussy, after every ass whooping i give him on here, he fails to respond, or elects to go with the "grammar" route.. get a new shtick cum stain, we aint gettin graded on here:lol

Lol at you "whooping" me.

Your comebacks usually don't go very far beyond the figurative "U mad?"

And yeah, your grammar sucks, not because this is the "internet" and you don't care to write proper sentences, it's because you're too retarded to employ it.

whitemamba
04-14-2013, 10:52 AM
Lol at you "whooping" me.

Your comebacks usually don't go very far beyond the figurative "U mad?"

And yeah, your grammar sucks, not because this is the "internet" and you don't care to write proper sentences, it's because you're too retarded to employ it.

Pr:lolper sentences.. ive been tearin that ass up mid,, sorry bro,, but ........

You mad? :lol

midnightpulp
04-14-2013, 11:13 AM
Pr:lolper sentences.. ive been tearin that ass up mid,, sorry bro,, but ........

Yeah, you tear shit up.

You tear up the English language like Kirby tore his Achilles.

Cry Havoc
04-14-2013, 11:32 AM

Making an extra special push for that "worst" poster slot at the last minute, eh wm?

BlackSwordsMan
04-14-2013, 11:33 AM
U mad too cryhavoc?

Thread
04-14-2013, 11:35 AM

The spelling indictment. Last bastion of the thoroughly vanquished.

midnightpulp
04-14-2013, 11:37 AM

I ain't talking about his spelling.

Cry Havoc
04-14-2013, 11:39 AM

:lol Thinking that grammar = spelling. :lol

irishock
04-14-2013, 11:41 AM
:lmao Culburned

Clipper Nation
04-14-2013, 11:47 AM
worst: the stupid gook brothers

other terrible posters include m>s, benefactor, joobes, _jAG, Clipper Nation, Blake the Cuck, Venti Quatro, Fergie the Florists
I must be doing something right to get on this faggot's worst posters list, tbh :lol

BUMP
04-14-2013, 11:48 AM
Best poster
lakersarethebesteva.

That's very weird considering I am currently reading that book and am currently enjoying it thus far.

btw thanks for cumming out to our super Mario bros party last night Swords. Sorry about all that ruckus with Sebastian, we specifically told him not to bring girls but he did anyway, that hooligan. Was my basement big enough to hold everyone? I'm thinking about holding another one next week too since my mom will be home again and she can cook us some Princess Peach cupcakes! How does that sound??

Thread
04-14-2013, 11:57 AM
:lol Thinking that grammar = spelling. :lol

Cry, gettin' his obtuse on. Not as bad as Midst with the spelling indictment, but, close.

Thread
04-14-2013, 11:57 AM
I ain't talking about his spelling.

Don't be obtuse.

Cry Havoc
04-14-2013, 11:58 AM
Cry, gettin' his obtuse on. Not as bad as Midst with the spelling indictment, but, close.

:lol Backpedaling. :lol Ostriching. Keep that head in the sand, Culby.

Thread
04-14-2013, 11:59 AM
:lol Backpedaling. :lol Ostriching. Keep that head in the sand, Culby.

Cry, gettin' his obtuse on, purposely style.

DMC
04-14-2013, 12:01 PM
I'm the worst poster of the season by far. Just you wait until the Spurs get booted in the 1st round and I'll be a fucking pariah.

jeebus
04-14-2013, 12:02 PM
That's very weird considering I am currently reading that book and am currently enjoying it thus far.

btw thanks for cumming out to our super Mario bros party last night Swords. Sorry about all that ruckus with Sebastian, we specifically told him not to bring girls but he did anyway, that hooligan. Was my basement big enough to hold everyone? I'm thinking about holding another one next week too since my mom will be home again and she can cook us some Princess Peach cupcakes! How does that sound??

:lol Sebsatian

DD is right tho. the NFL forum is the last stronghold on spurstalk.

Cry Havoc
04-14-2013, 12:03 PM
Cry, gettin' his obtuse on, purposely style.

Thread, schmoein' it up for his Laker brethren as per usual.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-14-2013, 12:04 PM
I'm the worst poster of the season by far. Just you wait until the Spurs get booted in the 1st round and I'll be a fucking pariah.
The mookie/sucking dick/etc post alone catapults you near the top, imo.

jeebus
I must be doing something right to get on this faggot's worst posters list, tbh :lol
I haven't interacted with him in months yet he still finds time to bitch about me. that meltdown he had last summer fucked him up hard.

Thread

Chickenshit. D preemptively insulating himself.

Ya hump, you.

Thread
04-14-2013, 12:05 PM
The mookie/sucking dick/etc post alone catapults you near the top, imo.

Bend over, DUNCAN, I'll fuckin' catapult ya. Ya cutie, you.

Thread
04-14-2013, 12:05 PM
Thread, schmoein' it up for his Laker brethren as per usual.

I caught ya tiptoein'. Big deal.

Let us proceed...

DMC
04-14-2013, 12:08 PM
Chickenshit. D preemptively insulating himself.

Ya hump, you.

I called it from the beginning of the season. That's called commitment, something you wouldn't know anything about.

Thread
04-14-2013, 12:13 PM
I called it from the beginning of the season. That's called commitment, something you wouldn't know anything about.

It's BS. This way no matter what happens you're covered. You lose you can come in here and cast your boys down. And you don't have to suffer the misery of loss. You win you can come in here and cast the Lakers down and celebrate like Billy-be-jiggered. It's chickenshit. It's kindergarten. It's beneath a grown man, but, you and your people here have made a cottage industry of this behavior.

I'm embarrassed for you.

midnightpulp
04-14-2013, 12:32 PM
It's BS. This way no matter what happens you're covered. You lose you can come in here and cast your boys down. And you don't have to suffer the misery of loss. You win you can come in here and cast the Lakers down and celebrate like Billy-be-jiggered. It's chickenshit. It's kindergarten. It's beneath a grown man, but, you and your people here have made a cottage industry of this behavior.

I'm embarrassed for you.

You're one to talk. You avoid the suffering by deflecting with catchphrases and emoticons. Like the Siegfried example. You didn't want to own up to how he donned the cassock, grabbed the bible off the nightstand, and read West his last fuckin' rites. Instead of engaging me sincerely, you resorted to behavior "beneath a grown man" by responding with one of your childish catchphrases.

Thread
04-14-2013, 12:34 PM
You're one to talk. You avoid the suffering by deflecting with catchphrases and emoticons. Like the Siegfried example. You didn't want to own up to how he donned the cassock, grabbed the bible off the nightstand, and read West his last fuckin' rites. Instead of engaging me sincerely, you resorted to behavior "beneath a grown man" by responding with one of your childish catchphrases.

Please.

BlackSwordsMan

First off all I didn't mind the females coming over but the over usage of perfume is just tacky and screams ''attention whore''. Brendan came so close to beating the WR on mario 64(not collecting every red star btw which is just Lulz worthy) and that chick in the green kept acting like a total retard.

DMC

I'm embarrassed for you.

You have no embarrassment left. You sold your soul long ago to have a podium for shit posting on obscure forums. Reap the whirlwind.

Thread
04-14-2013, 12:35 PM
You have no embarrassment left. You sold your soul long ago to have a podium for shit posting on obscure forums. Reap the whirlwind.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Blah, blah, blah.

midnightpulp
04-14-2013, 12:37 PM
Please.

Case in point.

Tell me how your behavior is any different from what you're accusing DMC of?

Thread
04-14-2013, 12:41 PM
Case in point.

Tell me how your behavior is any different from what you're accusing DMC of?

I ain't discussing anything with you, Midst. You're consumed with Kobe and your hatred. And it's a shame because you truly want to converse, but, you're incapable. I have conversations with several of your people here. Good conversations and they've cited me for them. Because they're not consumed like you are. If I get into bed with you I'll feel like shit afterward. WTF is the sense? I might as well stay out. It's a shame, but, I have no other choice.

jeebus
04-14-2013, 12:45 PM
well, this thread certainly is more entertaining than ABC's weekly dick sucking of the heat.

DMC
04-14-2013, 12:45 PM
I ain't discussing anything with you, Midst. You're consumed with Kobe and your hatred. And it's a shame because you truly want to converse, but, you're incapable. I have conversations with several of your people here. Good conversations and they've cited me for them. Because they're not consumed like you are. If I get into bed with you I'll feel like shit afterward. WTF is the sense? I might as well stay out. It's a shame, but, I have no other choice.

I call ass. You cannot cope without your repetitive phrases shtick. You think it's a trademark, that it defines you. You've grown around it and it around you like two trees lost within one another. You might venture off that self-created defense style on occasion but only in a feeble attempt to preserve some form of human appearance. Otherwise you're a spambot and not even a good one.

Thread
04-14-2013, 12:46 PM
I call ass. You cannot cope without your repetitive phrases shtick. You think it's a trademark, that it defines you. You've grown around it and it around you like two trees lost within one another. You might venture off that self-created defense style on occasion but only in a feeble attempt to preserve some form of human appearance. Otherwise you're a spambot and not even a good one.

midnightpulp
04-14-2013, 12:48 PM

You only have that perception because every conversation I have with you invariably leads to your employ of: 5>4, prompting me to respond with Kobe hate.

I could be talking about the Boxer Rebellion and you'd figure a way to cite the count, because you're consumed with the man you labeled the TOSB and still can't let go of the time when it was 4>3.

mavs>spurs
04-14-2013, 12:49 PM
people actually still post full time on spurstalk?

DMC
04-14-2013, 12:49 PM

You'd like to be a bit more than you are, to be like me, but the sword of Damocles hangs above the head of those who wear the crown, and you're too weak of stomach and mind to take such risks. Stay in your relative security of the three sided box you've painted yourself into with your curly words and your frilly monogrammed phrases. You seem at home there.

Thebesteva
04-14-2013, 02:53 PM
There's a documentary called room 237 its about people who try to find meaning in the movie the shining its pretty weird.

I think I saw it..is it the one they try to explain Kubrick is talking about how the US never really landed on the moon? Odd stuff

FkLA
04-14-2013, 03:38 PM

No. Youre just a huge cum guzzler tbh.

I haven't interacted with him in months yet he still finds time to bitch about me. that meltdown he had last summer fucked him up hard.

I dont interact with alot of people on the list tbh. I dont have to in order to see that yalls posting pretty much consists of trying really hard to be funny and to fit in. No hate just being honest tbh.

BlackSwordsMan
04-14-2013, 04:24 PM
people actually still post full time on spurstalk?

It's a good thing spurstalk isn't a job. We all know how you black folk show up late

DPG21920
04-14-2013, 04:26 PM
Swords may be the worst poster, but he's my favorite.

Killakobe81
04-14-2013, 04:34 PM
Best:

My fellow Mav Krew niggas, always regulating.

Worst:

Killakobe
And I thought we was cool...lol actually I'm.honored.

Galileo
04-14-2013, 04:35 PM
Galileo is the bestest of the best!!!

benefactor
04-14-2013, 04:36 PM
I don't count trolls...so Kool doesn't count. Pego and silverblk mystix are the two that stand out the most as far as horrible posters go. I pretty sure they are not much different in real life tbh.

I don't really have a list of best. Lot of people here bring the goods at different times. I leave popularity rankings to those who are overly obsessed with such things.

mavs>spurs
04-14-2013, 04:41 PM
It's a good thing spurstalk isn't a job. We all know how you black folk show up late
i'm confused if this is supposed to be some sort of insult or something

spurraider21
04-14-2013, 04:42 PM
the spurs could have used the birdman tbh

FkLA
04-14-2013, 04:46 PM
benefactor isnt the worst but he sure is the dumbest tbh :lol

mavs>spurs
04-14-2013, 04:51 PM
benefactor isnt the worst but he sure is the dumbest tbh :lol

it's pretty funny to watch you peacocking around as if you're the leading authority on shitty posting :lol well i guess maybe you are

LkrFan
04-14-2013, 05:05 PM
:rollin :lmao :rollin

thunderup
04-14-2013, 05:21 PM
:lol Weird how I wasn't mentioned at all

DMC
04-14-2013, 05:47 PM
:lol Weird how I wasn't mentioned at all

You don't really exist here. Same goes for the other troll/new users. You guys either reregistered with an alt name and a shitty main account or you came in lately. Either way you are all terribly boring and trite.

BlackSwordsMan
04-14-2013, 05:53 PM
i'm confused if this is supposed to be some sort of insult or something

Nope just facts my nigga

BlackSwordsMan
04-14-2013, 05:53 PM
Swords may be the worst poster, but he's my favorite.

You can be my huckleberry anytime!

thunderup
04-14-2013, 05:55 PM
You don't really exist here. Same goes for the other troll/new users. You guys either reregistered with an alt name and a shitty main account or you came in lately. Either way you are all terribly boring and trite.
:lol you've been following me around, quoting me and trying to get my attention for the past month or so.

:tu good logic on the boring part, faggot.

Other than your admirable posting in the political forum regarding gun-related issues, you are a shitty poster when it comes to basketball.

whitemamba
04-14-2013, 05:59 PM
Yeah, you tear shit up.

not the grammar again...:lol

DMC
04-14-2013, 06:01 PM
:lol you've been following me around, quoting me and trying to get my attention for the past month or so.

I've got 25K+ posts. I quote everyone. Don't feel all knocked up about it, you're nothing special.

:tu good logic on the boring part, faggot.

You are boring. OKC is boring. Your team is the Buffalo Bills of the NBA.

Other than your admirable posting in the political forum regarding gun-related issues, you are a shitty poster when it comes to basketball.
Gun related items aren't related to basketball, so why the exception? Must have something to do with the fact that you're an uneducated hack.

thunderup
04-14-2013, 06:08 PM
I've got 25K+ posts. I quote everyone. Don't feel all knocked up about it, you're nothing special.
That's why you continued to quote me after I never responded to your shitty posts?

25K+ posts? Yeah, your life must be pretty boring.

You are boring. OKC is boring. Your team is the Buffalo Bills of the NBA.
Shitty take. Shitty Take. Shitty take.

Gun related items aren't related to basketball, so why the exception?
All you really do is repeat what others say. Miami Heat this, Miami Heat that. You bring nothing to the table. Like I said, you're boring.

Clipper Nation
04-14-2013, 06:12 PM
All you really do is repeat what others say. Miami Heat this, Miami Heat that. You bring nothing to the table. Like I said, you're boring.
:cry "Everyone who disagrees with me on SpursTalk must be a Heat fan!" :cry

thunderup
04-14-2013, 06:14 PM
We all know you're a well-known Heat fan and supporter. Let it all out.

whitemamba
04-14-2013, 06:14 PM

you need to go out more man, you and i both know the reason why, ill set u up with a few bitches if you want , some nice perky lil USC chicks. itll do you some good. trust me

DMC
04-14-2013, 06:23 PM
That's why you continued to quote me after I never responded to your shitty posts?

25K+ posts? Yeah, your life must be pretty boring.

lol "you have no life because you're doing exactly what I doing, just better"

Shitty take. Shitty Take. Shitty take.

I'm pretty sure there's a consensus that OKC as a city is a meth infested, sister fucking capital of the world and that your team is just a punching bag for the Heat.

I have solid takes. I called the backdoor sweep last year during game 2. You're too juvenile in the game to understand that just yet. Stick around.

DMC
04-14-2013, 06:25 PM
you need to go out more man, you and i both know the reason why, ill set u up with a few bitches if you want , some nice perky lil USC chicks. itll do you some good. trust me

regurgitated Koolaid_man shtick.

mavs>spurs
04-14-2013, 06:28 PM
Nope just facts my nigga

but i'm not black?

BlackSwordsMan
04-14-2013, 06:42 PM
but i'm not black?

Neither am I. Wink wink

DPG21920
04-14-2013, 06:45 PM
Swords just showing why he's awesome :lol

mavs>spurs
04-14-2013, 07:02 PM
this is neither funny nor trolling it has no direction. i would have thought the self proclaimed humor judge would have picked up on this.

DPG21920
04-14-2013, 07:03 PM
Not surprised the guy with the humor equivalent of a saltine cracker can't figure it out :lol

mavs>spurs
04-14-2013, 07:06 PM
there's no humor in making some random black comment under the false assumption that i'm black then turning it into fake hitting on me. you should know that.

whitemamba
04-14-2013, 07:50 PM
regurgitated Koolaid_man shtick.

I was being honest actually. but good for koolaidman tbh

Latarian Milton
04-14-2013, 09:49 PM
cully was released on probation for only the latter half of season but his comeback has been strong enough. dude has to be top3 on the list of best posters imho. findog is another legend of this forum but his severe lack of activity has basically written him off from the talk of best posters. findog's still a top3 of all time in my mind but in scale of this season i believe some other posters deserve that honor better imho.

don't mean to offend anyone but if a list of worst posters has to be made, it must include raygay bitch and some random OKC trolls.

rayjayjohnson
04-14-2013, 10:59 PM
cully was released on probation for only the latter half of season but his comeback has been strong enough. dude has to be top3 on the list of best posters imho. findog is another legend of this forum but his severe lack of activity has basically written him off from the talk of best posters. findog's still a top3 of all time in my mind but in scale of this season i believe some other posters deserve that honor better imho.

don't mean to offend anyone but if a list of worst posters has to be made, it must include raygay bitch and some random OKC trolls.
Fag recognise fag tbh

AaronY
04-14-2013, 11:42 PM
I hate to admit this because I like getting under his skin but, I'm a fan of Culburn. If you try to have an actual conversation with him rather than just talking generic shit he will respond like literally every time no matter who you are.

Thread
04-14-2013, 11:51 PM
I hate to admit this because I like getting under his skin but, I'm a fan of Culburn. If you try to have an actual conversation with him rather than just talking generic shit he will respond like literally every time no matter who you are.

See. It's true. Aaron knows it.

midnightpulp
04-15-2013, 12:00 AM
See. It's true. Aaron knows it.

But every time I try to engage you in sincere conversation, you always wind up citing the count.

I could be talking with about the Maori tribe, and you'd still figure a way to tote 'em.

You do me dirt, every time.

Thread
04-15-2013, 12:07 AM
But every time I try to engage you in sincere conversation, you always wind up citing the count.

I could be talking with about the Maori tribe, and you'd still figure a way to tote 'em.

You do me dirt, every time.

I don't want to hurt your feelings because I try and not do that to anybody here and when I have I've apologized, but, you're intellectually dishonest Midst. There, I said it and I'm not taking it back.

midnightpulp
04-15-2013, 12:18 AM
I don't want to hurt your feelings because I try and not do that to anybody here and when I have I've apologized, but, you're intellectually dishonest Midst. There, I said it and I'm not taking it back.

How so?

There's a time and place to tote 'em, but you do it constantly, even when it's unwarranted, which invites me to behave in a intellectually dishonest fashion (I still don't understand that accusation since I'm pretty damn consistent with my opinions).

Examples:

- I celebrate injures/I don't get offended when rivals celebrate injuries to my players.

- I personally insult posters (cobbler's handicap)/I don't take offense when personal insults are directed toward me (2b making fun of my OCD).

- I don't do ring counts/When it was Duncan: 4, Kobe: 3, I never toted it. Ever. I always cited the Finals MVP count.

- I paid Luve what he was owed/He welched on me due to your endorsement.

How am I'm intellectually dishonest?

whitemamba
04-15-2013, 12:19 AM
How so?

There's a time and place to tote 'em, but you do it constantly, even when it's unwarranted, which invites me to behave in a intellectually dishonest fashion (I still don't understand that accusation since I'm pretty damn consistent with my opinions).

Examples:

- I celebrate injures/I don't get offended when rivals celebrate injuries to my players.

- I personally insult posters (cobbler's handicap)/I don't take offense when personal insults are directed toward me (2b making fun of my OCD).

- I don't do ring counts/When it was Duncan: 4, Kobe: 3, I never toted it. Ever. I always cited the Finals MVP count.

still on that welch aih

Thread
04-15-2013, 12:22 AM
How so?

I've discussed this with you at length in my room before I was booted and you know it. Many times you said you'd reform and we went on. I'm not going to be made a fool of and then expected to like it. No way, Midst.

Examples:

midnightpulp
04-15-2013, 12:24 AM
still on that welch aih

Fuckin eh.

I despise welchers.

redzero
04-15-2013, 01:17 AM

Don't pretend that you have any morals or standards, you wife-beating prick.

Fergie The Florists
04-15-2013, 01:20 AM
Fag recognise fag tbh

Roll that pickle breath